test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: What are your plans for Beta Weekends in Neverwinter?

Comments

• Options
    irtuirtu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited February 2013
    First of all I'll lock all the doors stock up on food items.
    Roll some toons and explore the game world with my friends and guild.
    And If i see anything wrong ( Bugs mistakes etc..) I'll report it to get the game at 100% before the game come out. More eyes to discover potential problems out the better.
  • Options
    jim1771jim1771 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to have fun, watch for bugs ,find rare loot, and kill as many MOBs as i can.
  • Options
    darkestnight928darkestnight928 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    As a broke college student I have every intention of shirking my school work and staying up until 3 AM scoping out all the really neat features of the game and mastering the combat system. And then I intend to crawl through some dungeons and have some fun adventuring while I soak in the glorious game play and graphics.
  • Options
    drisdanedrisdane Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to test out all of the classes to find broken mechanics. This should help the devs and also give me an idea of what I like. I will really be looking for game breakers though. Nothing quite like finding that super-bug that crashes a server. :)
  • Options
    angrywookie99angrywookie99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will start as soon as humanly possible. Not only will I attempt to play for as long as possible, but most likely break the world record for most coffee consumed, least amount of sleep had, and longest duration without using a restroom all in 72 hours. It could be a momentous weekend, indeed (assisted with copious amounts of Dr. Pepper and pizza).
  • Options
    bobj021960bobj021960 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    During CO LTS Beta weekends I'll probably go with a fighter and explore as much as possible. I don't plan on rushing through to level cap. I want to get a good feel for the game.
  • Options
    vampirejjvampirejj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i just want see what iv been waiting for all this time to experience neverwinter again.
  • Options
    alkterandornalkterandorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to explore the world and see how close it comes to the Forgotten Realms of my imagination.
  • Options
    gizmotonicgizmotonic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 48
    edited February 2013
    I personally plan on playing the guardian fighter class and going through the story line and trying out every dungeon I possibly can. Also, trying out the new foundry concept sounds interesting and I can get my creative thinking cap on!
  • Options
    shiarieshiarie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd spend my time trying the different classes and exploring. Once the NDA is lifted, telling my guildies about it to try to get them to come over :) I've talked about the released info so much that I've been told, "until you have actual experience in the game and can talk about it, it's just not worth looking into." *sigh* whatever happened to a sense of adventure?
  • Options
    aityrnaityrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    To try out all the classes that are available and to have a good look at the foundry.
  • Options
    ruaidhrighruaidhrigh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Pre Beta Weekend 1: Gather provisions in small bag of holding, enough for 3 days travel. (1 slot for pizza , rest for red bull lol)

Beta weekend 1: Throw bag of holding across my shoulder and hit the beta road.

Post Beta Weekend 1: Collapse, exhausted into my bunk, wake refreshed to submit my travelers journal with all the bugs I stumbled upon throughout my journey.
  • Options
    zooshzoosh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan on making several characters to see what I find most enjoyable to play. Then I plan to play through the game to see how far I can get during the weekend. Should be some good fun.
  • Options
    adamantium1adamantium1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would explore every nook and cranny of Neverwinter and the lands surrounding it. All the while enriching my pocket book at the expense of the monsters that get in my way. Then i would thoroughly explore the foundry. And after all this i would say "veni vidi vici" then roll up another character. I would do all these things if only i had a beta invite;)
  • Options
    macabrivsmacabrivs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 417 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Is it to hit the level cap as quickly as possible? Conquer every dungeon delve with your friends?

Let us know and one lucky Neverwinter fan will win a Hero of the North Founder's Pack! This contest will end Monday, February 4, 2013, at 12pm PST (Pacific).

If you didn't win, another way to get access to Beta Weekend 1 on February 8, 2013 is to purchase a Founder's Pack. Get yours today before it's too late!

Me and some of my friends are rly excited about the game. We always played pnp and other MMO's together, if we were able to play we would definly try dungeon delves ;)
  • Options
    blo0dixte4rsblo0dixte4rs Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    i plans on having fun :) see Ya'll!
  • Options
    iwantstohaveiwantstohave Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plan for the beta weekend is as follows:

1) Aquire a Beta Key yo! (still waiting boooohooo.... qq)
    2) Log in, speakers blastin, and have fun with the character creator.
    3) Then zone in and start exploring the lush and lavish environments... followed promptly by getting my D20 grind on.
    4) Pass out after the 36-40 hour grind.
    5) Wash Rinse Repeat!
  • Options
    shadoku408shadoku408 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    my plan is to test out the game and explore this game and its mechanics to see how it compares to current games. game looks very promising!
  • Options
    mschecklesmscheckles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to test all sorts of builds and figure out what is OP! :D
  • Options
    them1sterturtlethem1sterturtle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    To make a trickster rogue and trick or treat all the evils threatening the Jewel of the North!
  • Options
    detrinakdetrinak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal for the beta weekend is to play the life out of the game. Though it is impossible in only 48 hours, I will play til my hearts content.
  • Options
    shado152shado152 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i think during the beta ill have my hands full lol i wanna see as much as i can while making alot of new friends to play with once we go into open beta and live release but i also wanna check out as much of the landscape and monsters as i can and i need to see if ill be wanting to start up a guild here or join one myself i wanna do soo much and im not sure ill be able to but my most important goal for it is to see if i can find a dragon <.< yupp i need to find one and either kill it atleast once or die a ton fighting it xD
    Beta Testing Pending
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    yusatatsuakiyusatatsuaki Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think I am going to hunt all around to try and look as awesome as the game can make me look, find some cool looking armor, and threads and see what I can do in the name of fantasy fashion. After that explore as much as the game as I possibly can, and see how everything will fit together so I can tell all my friends to relax and try this all out, it will be the best thing in gaming yet!
  • Options
    theblondonetheblondone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Test out the characters. Exploreevery dungeon and loot some treasures. YEAH.
  • Options
    cuddlesmacheesecuddlesmacheese Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Foundry, Foundry and more Foundry
    "The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh U1"

Part 1 - NW-DB9Q7NCWR
    Part 2 - NW-DHKJD78SM

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    goose1009goose1009 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan on simply doing my best to grasp the scope and feel of the game. I dont have any specific goals other than help the game be as good as it can be.
    iCW4wKwOat1oO.png
  • Options
    maelwysmaelwys Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to make a great weapon fighter to learn the game with, help squash any annoying bugs I find by reporting them, and hopefully checking out the Foundry if its available. The Foundry is my biggest draw to the game, but its not all inclusive. I come from a background of NWN modding and world building, so the Foundry is a definite plus! I hope to do whatever the developers need as far as testing goes to ensure a great game gets released "when its done."
    edited February 2013
    Hmmm I would have to say, I love to test games, but a weekend is just not enough time. I want to find that MMO that takes me back to EQ1. I want that amazing feeling of exploring, grouping, and just plan smooshing!

So normally in a beta I would be testing, but if I get in I will be testing to see if this is our next 5 to 10 year MMO. If it's just a beta weekend that is, I would do full beta duties if called for in a longer beta. Since it's just a beta weekend I will be questing, exploring, and grouping. It usually only take a day or two to figure out if this is my next mmo. So will this be my next EQ1? I will even settle on an equal amount of great times I had in EQ2.

I have six family member waiting on the word for this game, I am always the lead on the next MMO. With them and all my WoW, and EQ buddies we are blood thirsty for a new mmo. Will this be it??? I am hoping! I do believe Neverwinter will atleast have me and wife for awhile. She reads alot of D&D books and I will be in love with the foundry.
  • Options
    riparanriparan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Try out each class and see which I like the most. Also to try out dungeons and hopefully play with a few friends if they get into beta weekend.
  • Options
    arkinash37arkinash37 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Can't wait to play the great weapon fighter and do some dungeons with my dad!
This discussion has been closed.