test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: What are your plans for Beta Weekends in Neverwinter?

Comments

• Options
    winterclaritywinterclarity Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30
    edited February 2013
    Lots of exploring and testing out the trickster rogue and control wizard to see what one I prefer.
  • Options
    leyzzleyzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Wow.. what my plans are for the Beta, that's alot.

I'm curios about the character customization, exploration, testing every class, have a look at the crafting system.
    Try some dungeons, it's alot to test just for one weekend but hey, isn't that the fun :)

It's beta so I guess the level cap isn't the most important, at least not for me. I want to have an awesome "trip" to max level!
  • Options
    seeingsseeings Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What I'm gonna do is to look around on the classes then pick the one I seem to like and level that one as high as possible, while looking around (exploring) etc
  • Options
    sherreesherree Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    my goal that weekend is to explore as much as i can, and try several chars
  • Options
    okamiblazeokamiblaze Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Spend time making glory for the lands of Neverwinter! And learning all there is about the coming evils.
  • Options
    luminal81luminal81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Coffee. Snacks. Try everything and at least 2 characters.
  • Options
    blytblyt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Personally, I will split my time 50/50 between playing and the foundry. I will start a trickster rogue, but will pickup a healer class if any available also. As for the Foundry, I am gonna work on a tribute quest/campaign line to a very unsung hero in the Dryzzt/Forgotten Realms/R.A.Salvatore world. I hope to find the 'Silver Marches' (or that area if it exists in game) and by then be lvl 15 to start on my work. I wont tell you who the tribute is for ( no it isnt Dryzzt ) but i will give you a few clues for any trivia fans lol.

- A very important person in Dryzzt's 'life'
    - Never saw Dryzzt coming.
    - Their fight sure didnt go as Dryzzt expected.

Hope someone guesses, was fun to try and make that cryptic. Feel free to message me your guess ( dont post them here, this is a contest thread ) Goodluck to everyone in game! Everyone get out there, have some fun, make some friends cause thats what its all about!!
  • Options
    piotrek81piotrek81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Beta plan schedule:

Spend 2hrs on character creation while listen the music in the background.
    Enter the testing ( having fun )
    Track and trace the bugs ( if i find any )
    ohh and having fun
    Find new friends and meet with old friends.
    Did i mention of having fun?...not?...well i plan to having fun then if you ask.

Thats all that matter in weekend test.

See you all in game.
  • Options
    drbackstabdrbackstab Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Test the foundry if this will be possible and also check how the healing will work if there is any at all.
  • Options
    mrvukmrvuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Is it to hit the level cap as quickly as possible? Conquer every dungeon delve with your friends?

Let us know and one lucky Neverwinter fan will win a Hero of the North Founder's Pack! This contest will end Monday, February 4, 2013, at 12pm PST (Pacific).

If you didn't win, another way to get access to Beta Weekend 1 on February 8, 2013 is to purchase a Founder's Pack. Get yours today before it's too late!

I plan on makeing dungeons in the factory then testing them with my brother. Maybe I'll throw a few puzzles or riddles in there to make his head hurt. Of course there will be some hack and slashing, traps, and most importantly the quest itself. We will also try other in-game content and I'll show off my "Hero of the North" items and bash my brother for being cheep. If I win the Heros of the North Found Pack I'll tease him with it and probably end up giving it to him so he doesnt feel left out. :p
  • Options
    volcxxxvolcxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sit down at friday morning, grab shiIloads of beer, order pizza, relax and just have fun till servers go down in sunday :D
    No breakdowns, no disturbing ppl around... heaven...
    First tonk, than healer and cc sorc. Dps (2-h and rogue) last - there will be too much of dps-ers anyway.
    5cm82e.jpg
    Old "Blood and Sand: Unchained" quest
    Played more than 100 000 times!
    > TRY IT NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ecy4o6JqLc
  • Options
    huntresslilithhuntresslilith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30
    edited February 2013
    My goal for the weekend if I can get the pack from this contest and thus have beta access from it is to have at least tried a little bit of everything. The First day of the beta I'll play around with the character creator and the starting zones, on the second day I'll try out grouping and doing group content, and on the last day I'll focus on trying out the Foundry system. The foundry system is probably in fact the most important thing for me to try as I want to bring friends in and use it to run our own online D&D campaigns in the Forgotten Realms setting that this game uses. However I can't do that, and can't tell friends about such plans, till I know what the game is like and most importantly what the Foundry has to offer. If in the first beta I get to be in everything looks good then I will definitely push for my friends to try out the game and try for getting into the rest of the betas one way or another like by buying one of the founder's packs.
  • Options
    apoliseapolise Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to play with my Wife leveling, experiencing the stories and dugeon play. playing the the different classes and learning the game mechanics and looking into the foundry
  • Options
    xdzinxdzin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plan to go a first top pvp player and move all of my guild to WoW for NW !!!! GOD OF WAR !!!! :D
  • Options
    caticacatica Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited February 2013
    My plans will be to check out the game from top to bottom. I want to experience everything from the character creation, to the story lines, to the game play. I want to see how much it reminds me of Neverwinter and holds with the D&D Lore. I want the chance to get in and test out the game to leave feedback as well to help make the game better for the future and to help shape the game into what its fanbase wants. I cant wait to read the story lines and go questing with friends and PUGs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    geanon86geanon86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My intentions are to sit down and test out some of the classes then test out the forge a lot and try and make some interesting missions
  • Options
    daimbardaimbar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If I get into a beta weekend my goal is simply to judge if this is a game with enough potential that I should convince myself and my friends to play.
  • Options
    akilshawakilshaw Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well I only got to play for a few hours last playtest, but I have always loved the Neverwinter series. My plan is to get to level 15 as a Control Wizard!
  • Options
    daryenadaryena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to just play normally and feel immersed in the world, send a bug report here and there if necessary. If the Foundry is available, I'll check that out.
  • Options
    spcmoosespcmoose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal for the beta weekend is to try out all the classes and systems and see what the game is like on the first day. Then to play through the beginning areas looking for bugs and such to help the developers in fixes. In addition I would spend time gathering reasons for my friends to come play.
  • Options
    draelithdraelith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Plan on testing out all the mechanics for Control Wizard, and getting familiar with the world layout. Eagerly counting down the days to beta!
  • Options
    falchoinfalchoin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 386 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to play the game then either point out all the bugs and laugh when they're not fixed by release -or- realize it's a good game and cry a bit inside since it would be yet more proof that Champions Online is the red headed stepchild of Cryptic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tfraidertfraider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I want to learn and progress through the game as much as possible. Feeling out the gameplay and the controls of my favorite races and classes :).
  • Options
    inconel1370inconel1370 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 72
    edited February 2013
    I want explore as much of the game as possible to see if it will be the next game my friends and I play.
  • Options
    palinrirpalinrir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plans are to make sure that I report any bugs that I find and test out anything I can while still enjoying the game!
  • Options
    techlord1390techlord1390 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Im going to enjoy all the sweet places and slay some monsters for my epic quest to become the very best. Like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is cause! U guys know the rest ;)
  • Options
    tinypyrotinypyro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    I am going to slay a dragon, build an empire, and bed a Princess. In no particular order.
  • Options
    thefreelongthefreelong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal for the beta is to get my trickster rogue up to level 15 and start creating content through the foundry! So look forward to seeing my content in the game ;)
  • Options
    cheggerscheggers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited February 2013
    I plan to play 20 hours a day and level as fast as possible.
  • Options
    adamlightosadamlightos Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would try out all the classes and dungeons available.
This discussion has been closed.