What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    hrothgar22hrothgar22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I look forward to all of them, My FAV author of all time is RA salvatore. Any of my characters in any of the games ive ever played have been based of a character from one of his books even the not so important characters. im currently playing a dwarf druid on EQ2(most like dungeon and dragons that i can find) named Pikel Bouldershoulder(one of the dwarves from the clerical quintet and other books)which i hope this game will be the best d&d based out there. i mean all fantasy mmos that ive played(eq1 daoc horizans eq2 vanguard wow (unfortantly) GW1 GW2 linage2 rift Warhammer and many f2p mmos) have take stuff from D&D weither or not they want to admit that or not. but i want to be able to build a unique character not a copy and paste of everyone else, give him a back story and roleplay him. thats the most fun i get out of games is being able to actually be the character your playing. i play mmo's with my dad and brothers and some friends from back home(in the military so dnt live close to them) we explore, and try the find the hidden cool <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that people overlook and if we pass fellow player along the way we roleplay our character so that the other players can be add into our adventure even if they are but minor characters in our much larger story. I just hope this game lives up to the images i have for it, and for it to be a D&D game it has a very high image in my mind as far as roleplaying and uniqueness of characters because it what other game besides some of the games deeply soaked in D&D like the everquests can you pretty much say i think i want to be a good Drow Ranger or an Evil Dwarf Cleric and say im a mage from candlekeep or im a theif from bauldars gate or a gutbuster from mithril hall or barbarian from icewind dale or any of the other well know forgotten realm towns. Its all about the story to me. With Forgotten Realms there is over 20+ years of backstory so im very excited to try the classes and see how each one will fit into my personal story.

Hrothgar Hellbringer
  • Options
    bluetalon2308bluetalon2308 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Bluetalon is ever a creature of the shadows, little more than a blur or trick of the light.

Bluetalon is a Thief, or Assassin if it becomes available.

I sneak then stab and stab and stab -> you die... simple and oh so elegant.
    25+ and looking for a gaming community?
    www.theoldergamers.com
  • Options
    valirvalir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing the Trickster Rouge the most! :cool:
  • Options
    nightsanctuarynightsanctuary Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
  • Options
    charlonexcharlonex Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric, because you'll never have any problems looking for a group, since your always needed.
  • Options
    lamesauce86lamesauce86 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm ridiculously excited to play a control wizard or trickster rogue! :)
  • Options
    sirus49651sirus49651 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 31
    edited January 2013
    Dear Io would have to be the great weapon fighter for sure, getting up close and covered in icor is what its all about isn't it?

When I saw this post on facebook I got so dam excited, Neverwinter would have to be the most anticipated release tthis year, screw heart of the swarm! If I make it in this alpha I'm taking holidays from work bahahaha
  • Options
    elyanna24elyanna24 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to the Guardian Fighter and the Divine Cleric
  • Options
    wwwyzz3rddwwwyzz3rdd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'll likely start off as a control wizard - I've always been a fan of blowing things up, and what better way to do it than with some magic?
  • Options
    sliversparksliverspark Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing the Control Wizard. It seems like that class, (and really the game in general actually) would be exciting to play because of the need to adapt to your current situation and cast effectively. To me, that is the most exciting type of gameplay - unpredictability and the looming threat of death have driven some of my most memorable gaming moments in both the digital and pen and paper worlds.
  • Options
    tofubombtofubomb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard, I will go squish to keep the others alive. (O.O)7
  • Options
    rinonnorinonno Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter! It definately feels like you have skills set that will actually allow for legitimate blocking of damage from allies beyond just provoking. I love keeping my allies alive by taking hits from them, so being able to move around and have an actual shield buttont o block with makes it feel a lot more realistic in terms of blocking.

Here's hoping to more updates on class skills!
  • Options
    voxx75voxx75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 61
    edited January 2013
    Bard please!
    @voxx75:
    "An Occurrence at Faolon's Field"
    (daily eligible)
    Shortcode: NW-DGPROFMWU
    "A Lunacy in Havenlock" (needs reviews!)
    Shortcode: NW-DUY2JXAQQ
  • Options
    archnnussarchnnuss Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing a Wizard (:
  • Options
    murdernicklemurdernickle Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely looking forward to a cleric role should it come up (it's been mentioned).
  • Options
    malvoumalvou Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Shield Guardian because I just looooove big bulky shields and armor and being the wall for the team.
  • Options
    takigushitakigushi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard mainly.

The trickster rogue seens nice too.
  • Options
    jaroffliesjarofflies Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    got to be the Trixter Rogue, cant wait

then it must be the Control Wizard
  • Options
    thetrollingwifethetrollingwife Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

The Devoted Cleric for sure! I almost always play clerics in D&D, no matter the edition. I love healing AND doing some sweet holy damage. :D
  • Options
    scorchingtoadscorchingtoad Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    All kind of Wiznerds!!
  • Options
    bravestmaxxorbravestmaxxor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Warrior type
  • Options
    rainlulrainlul Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter. I ALWAYS play as some kind of warrior.
  • Options
    templarbladedktemplarbladedk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    Yeah i most admit the great warrior fighter,then the control wizard and the trickster rogue in the end.
    But i look forward to all classes and the game.
  • Options
    damianastartedamianastarte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue!
  • Options
    percadinpercadin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited January 2013
    Im looking forward to play the trickster rogue. It seems like a real cool class with lots of options!
  • Options
    lolwutruevendoinlolwutruevendoin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would love to play the great weapon fighter. Two handed weapons are the best!
  • Options
    rasoerrasoer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Since I'm a tank at heart the Guardian but since I'm a bit of altoholic I'll probably make one of each. Looking forward to this game it looks like it will be fun.
  • Options
    dnothing23dnothing23 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm pretty much interested in all the races and classes equally, but i usually start with the basics, human fighter, with sword and board. Though, I'm most curious about the Tiefling race.
  • Options
    snappyofgornsnappyofgorn Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster rogue
  • Options
    vergadainevergadaine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter. I must play a dwarf, by far the coolest race ever.
This discussion has been closed.