test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• evolarts99evolarts99 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely will check out the Trickster Rogue!
  • lonewolf13840lonewolf13840 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would have to say the guardian fighter and great weapon fighter! Though all of them sound incredibly fun!
  • ceylokrinnceylokrinn Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward, eagerly, to playing a trickster rogue
  • raindrosraindros Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I will be playing the rogue!! I always like disabling traps, unlocking things, and sneak attacks! The Rogue is a valuable asset is group play. Planting traps while the ranger draws the group to you and hiding to do back stabs.
  • sequoiassequoias Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Divine Cleric, always appealed to me. Foundation of the party.
  • michelegrecomichelegreco Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would like to play a Cleric, always healed in all MMOs as first choice.
  • slyxenslyxen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am most looking forward to being a guardian fighter.
  • sakuda13sakuda13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing the Trickster rogue...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gamequaketvgamequaketv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

I'm looking forward to smashing-face with "The Great Weapon Fighter"...
  • hangten1hangten1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to play the Great Weapon fighter. Always love getting in close combat and beating everything down
    Vulnerable
    hangten1-rf.jpg
  • sulexsulex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Divine Cleric, I just enjoy the healer role.
  • dimfidanakisdimfidanakis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It will be a rogue!!!! Any kind of rogue! :)
  • viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    First class I want to play is Control Wizard, wizards are only done right in a D&D product and what better way to kick off playing Neverwinter then by Raining fire and death from the above!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dragonspike77dragonspike77 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue, always liked the class. Looking forward to some sleepless nights!
  • lorddekar82lorddekar82 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The class that I am most looking forward to playing would be the Control Wizard or any other Wizard/Sorcerer type that is available. I'm a huge fan of casters and always play them first.
  • fervidmmofervidmmo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    DEVOTED CLERIC!

I am really excited about playing a Devoted Cleric in Neverwinter. I usually play dps roles, but in this case the clerics really look unique and being that I enjoy party play so much, I will use my class to its full potential. Thanks for all the updates Perfect World! Keep it up!

40988739.png
  • celantracelantra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 465
    edited January 2013
    Have to say the Guardian Fighter or Great Weapon Fighter. Have to see which indicates more as I have serious alt issues. But really if such a role existed it would be grand foundry designer extraordinaire. I am really looking forward to this part of the game.
  • chaostrykechaostryke Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The wizard looks kick <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!!! But I'm sure I will try all of the classes! :cool:
  • coro716coro716 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Probably Bard, since in normal DnD i play a Bard Doppelganger. Which is tons of fun. Or i might go Thief with some sort of magic ability.

Edit: I didnt look into what classes there are available. I assumed it was gonna be like normal Nerverwinter Nights based classes.

So i'll choose the drow, dex based fighter.
  • bagasamadcbagasamadc Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This game looks AMAZING, can't wait for opening day :p
    Most definitely Trickster Rogue
  • devoteoftempusdevoteoftempus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 473 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Cleric, can't say if I favor the Devoted or a Battle Cleric (speculating that Battle Cleric will be included at launch). Hoping to play a more supportive/combative role than a strict heal bot.
  • dragonspike7777dragonspike7777 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter - Enjoy the flexibility of this class. I've been playing MMO's for about 15 years and have alot of experience with Alpha and Beta games. I'll be a good contribution to the Alpha Team. Looking forward to your game.
  • sheerkharsheerkhar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to the Great Weapon Fighter. Simply because two-handed weapons are amazing :3
  • nxclass13nxclass13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter for sure. Sword and Board all the way :)
  • varrohvarroh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely Great Weapon Fighter. Always gravitated toward the heavy hitters, love tanky armors and being in the middle of everything.
  • chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing the Devoted Cleric class. I always played clerics back when my brothers and I played the pen and paper games.

Wow, where did all these people come from? :)
  • anotherkenanotherken Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I like playing Wizards the most generally. Lately though I have been feeling that many developers secretly hate magic users and make them overly weak and defenseless. When that turns out to be the case I tend towards a Bard. I cannot be more specific than that because every D&D based game I have played always seemed to implement a different class system and I no longer keep up with which rule set is in print.
  • mankind10mankind10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i usually play a damage dealer, but for neverwinter i am diving in the tanking experience with the guardian fighter, i feel i have enough experience to be able to carry my team through harsh environments and keep them safe. (i am not gonna lie, a journey as a member of the gutbuster brigade would also be a priority)
  • loghain92loghain92 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    To be honest i want to play all the characters. But my top would have to be the trickster rouge !
  • memoryhxmemoryhx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter! Because i like to use alot of weapon in battles!
This discussion has been closed.