What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

List what you would like to see in this mmo

Comments

• Options
    elewyndylelewyndyl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    While PvP is in the dark we do know we won't be seeing any PvP Servers.

Cryptic uses single server technology as confirmed by stormshade.
    There won't be any dedicated PvP or Roleplaying servers. While I can't rule out the possibility of them allowing PvP everywhere and anywhere I'd say that's a highly unlikely situation. PvP is, in all honesty, far from mainstream and almost non-existent in the D&D Community so forcing it upon everybody doesn't sound like a good plan to me.

PvP will almost assuredly be limited to select persistent locations or battlegrounds rather than server wide. However I believe if we try to make theories past that we'd reach the same issue physicians have with black holes:

"You can say Pink Elephants live in the center of black holes and you'd have a valid theory according to the modern laws of physics."

Hey I have a NEW theory about PvP click the link to see the details:
    http://www.google.fi/imgres?imgurl=http://www.411nola.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/pink-elephant.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.411nola.com/2012/08/17/how-i-came-to-see-parading-pink-elephants-a-restaurant-review/&h=643&w=763&sz=14&tbnid=m8d8pE-Klq0_RM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=107&zoom=1&usg=__D9TsCfyHGeHVT3LWyxkOkdBx7tU=&docid=SN5QGhIhXFlXvM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=EQaNUJO0ILTb4QSzpoFQ&sqi=2&ved=0CCsQ9QEwBQ&dur=2859
    Seriously thanks for the update that there will be no separate PvP servers. Well I could not resist to have some fun.
  • Options
    ezrasteel1ezrasteel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    I want my dwarf to be able to smoke a pipe!

Runs off to find out what other mischief he can get into!

My Best,

Ezra Steel
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ezrasteel1 wrote: »

My Best,

Ezra Steel

That is one thing I love about LOTRO, the ability for my character to have a pipe from time to time.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    deronok wrote: »
    Well, there's a few things I'd like to see...

1) The ability to allow chat commands within Foundry, like a player saying something specific causing a trigger to happen.

2) Linking events between foundry modules. So that it's possible to make it so events and choices in other modules can be referenced in a later module within a 'series', or even offer other outcomes.

3) I'd love to see guild vs guild pvp. Maybe if they add guild halls, guilds could declare war on each other and attempt to invade each other's guild halls?

4) The ability to sit in a chair. This sounds simple, and works well for role play situations.

[snip]

1. I know they planned dialog triggers, but can't say how they work. If somebody can find more on this on any Foundry info about it, let me know and I'll update my FAQ with it.

2. As per my FAQ:

Are Foundry Quests able to be "Chained?"

A Foundry Author may make quest chains or "Campaigns" linked to one another, possibly even requiring additional quests be finished before another quest is available (for instance, to have an NPC "trust you enough with their mission" like done in many developer MMO Main quest-lines.) But one quest outcome cannot change the outcome of another quest.

Specific information is quoted from Mapolis:

Originally Posted by deadarmoured87
    It is possible to link quests, right?
    So if I do one quest I go onto the next in the quest chain.

Yes, you can link multiple quests in a campaign, which can then be rated separately by players.
    Is it possible to link multiple quests to one quest, depending on the outcome?

You can have branching dialogs, but no branching questlines. The outcome of your quest will always be the same.

3. Not sure what they are doing with PvP but think you most likely would "queue" it as per STO's methods. How many that would be in D&D instead of Star Trek though is wholly unknown.

4. This has been brought up here and they are working on it.
    While PvP is in the dark we do know we won't be seeing any PvP Servers.

Cryptic uses single server technology as confirmed by stormshade.
    There won't be any dedicated PvP or Roleplaying servers. While I can't rule out the possibility of them allowing PvP everywhere and anywhere I'd say that's a highly unlikely situation. PvP is, in all honesty, far from mainstream and almost non-existent in the D&D Community so forcing it upon everybody doesn't sound like a good plan to me.

PvP will almost assuredly be limited to select persistent locations or battlegrounds rather than server wide. However I believe if we try to make theories past that we'd reach the same issue physicians have with black holes:

"You can say Pink Elephants live in the center of black holes and you'd have a valid theory according to the modern laws of physics."

See my first reply on PvP but as for that fascinating quote...

did you mean this?

ezrasteel1 wrote: »

My Best,

Ezra Steel

You realize if you don't pay attention to what the Dwarf is smoking, this is where your pink elephants come from? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sadico259sadico259 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    the only wish i have is having random traps, so you wouldn't know when or where a trap is going to appear, even if you repeat the quest. It makes the spot skill so mportant (sorry for my terrible english, hope you understand me b:pleased)
  • Options
    z0mb13n1njas0l1dz0mb13n1njas0l1d Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'd like to see pvp, lots of it in fact. Warhammer Online had some of the best pvp in any mmo (and if you don't agree you haven't played T4 and beyond) when I first heard about Neverwinter I instantly thought Warhammer Online. Would be awesome to have keep battles and realm vs realm lakes divided into different tiers based on level and some type of pvp rank. As long as it doesn't resemble GW2 I'll be a happy camper!
  • Options
    iwantwowiwantwow Member Posts: 23
    edited October 2012
    I like al-most all the ideas on this thread. Just dont forget to have a daily PVP instance.

PVP instance were players can battle for a city or kill the king capture the flag ect.

For the farm to play players can battle for rep gear and weapons.

This would keep players online all day pvp'ing for rep gear and weapons. The player will never be bord. Jump in a Pvp instance that starts every 15min or 30min and have 1 daily massive PVP instance a day. I hope you guys get this and get the picture about what I'm saying.

Long time mmo player and find my self bord out my mind if there is no pvp to do. Just hanging outside safe zone pvping is boreing as well. YOU NEED A DAILY PVP INSTANCE!

Im not saying have it so easy to get great gear but alot of farming should repay in nice gear almost as good as the ingame shop could get you. Thanks for your time reading this.
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    iwantwow wrote: »
    I like al-most all the ideas on this thread. Just dont forget to have a daily PVP instance.

PVP instance were players can battle for a city or kill the king capture the flag ect.

This would keep players online all day pvp'ing for rep gear and weapons. The player will never be bord. Jump in a Pvp instance that starts every 15min or 30min and have 1 daily massive PVP instance a day. I hope you guys get this and get the picture about what I'm saying.

Long time mmo player and find my self bord out my mind if there is no pvp to do. Just hanging outside safe zone pvping is boreing as well. YOU NEED A DAILY PVP INSTANCE!

Im not saying have it so easy to get great gear but alot of farming should repay in nice gear almost as good as the ingame shop could get you. Thanks for your time reading this.

Yeah I too like the combat Zone (not just an arena) especially if you can have teams vs teams as an option.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    valas625valas625 Member Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    iwantwow wrote: »

Seeing as how your name is I-want-wow, I'm guessing you don't know much about D&D. This game is based on D&D, not regular MMO's. Yea, it'll have some aspects, but they're not focusing this game around WoW. This isn't gonna be a everyone pvp all the time everywhere game. They're not going for the idea that everyone will pvp all day, and if they did most of us who've spent so much time in these forums wouldn't have bothered to be here. I agree, a daily PvP Instance would be cool, but the idea that players need rep gear and weapons and PvP to enjoy a game are ridiculous. I don't want a bunch of WoW/CoD copy and paste game. PvP is not the only thing in games (video or otherwise) that matters. Maybe I misunderstood what you meant, but that's what I got out of your post.
  • Options
    trollololloltrollolollol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    I dont expect much but if its more grim/dark fantasy Im damn happy and play long time. Yeah, almost like Dark Souls or D3.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I dont expect much but if its more grim/dark fantasy Im damn happy and play long time. Yeah, almost like Dark Souls or D3.
    Well yeah I like horror and action movies! Actually prefer horror slightly more! An example of few horror movies that I like Aliens(1986 because it is Action/Horror), Ginger Snaps(2000) and The Descent(2005).

This tune has nice pictures some are from movies that I have seen:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTUUZe9yy-8
    While I like electronic music I must admit that I do not like the above music so much. However cool pictures. About horror well I am sure some creators will use FOUNDRY to create horror adventures.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    elewyndyl wrote: »
    Well yeah I like horror and action movies! Actually prefer horror slightly more! An example of few horror movies that I like Aliens(1986 because it is Action/Horror), Ginger Snaps(2000) and The Descent(2005).

This tune has nice pictures some are from movies that I have seen:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTUUZe9yy-8
    While I like electronic music I must admit that I do not like the above music so much. However cool pictures. About horror well I am sure some creators will use FOUNDRY to create horror adventures.

One of my chapters in my planned upcoming story campaign is horror-themed. Including yelling to run, the group of undead and the obligatory screaming teenager with big....plans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    valas625valas625 Member Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    One of my chapters in my planned upcoming story campaign is horror-themed. Including yelling to run, the group of undead and the obligatory screaming teenager with big....plans.

Minus the teen part, XD, I like this type of D&D more. I mean I love the combat, but my favorites come from those times when combat is guaranteed death so you have to talk/run your way out. A lot of fear is good for you. :) I really hope you can make areas in this game where combat just ISN'T gonna get you through it. I know the enemy's will be based on level and all that, but I hope they do let us have some control as to how the enemies work. I'm sure there's a vid and I just seemed to have looked over it, but I love the idea of having an ambush set up where you can NOT win the fight and instead you have to convince the leader to let you through. Or you have to trade your life for another to survive the encounter, and maybe betray the person you made the deal with later on. I just hope they don't do the linear "Even though you have options, you can just kill everything" route that alot of games take, not just mmo's. Almost every game out now rewards killing over everything else. Or you CAN talk your way out, but you miss out on tons of loot and exp. I want multiple options dangit! If not in game then at least in foundry.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    18 year female teenager... to bad this game is not adult rated as Witcher 2:). Well sounds good remember to have the girl with little clothes that is allowed so there will be motivation to rescue her.

I did not mean that I like teenagers only. A more adult babe is fine. Example of electronic music that I do like and a very beautiful babe:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzR694Es84Q&feature=player_embedded

If you want to see babes and horror then see The Descent(2005). I like also horror because it is scary for example The Thing. That said a beautiful babe and most male players will be motivated to rescue her.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    valas625 wrote: »
    Minus the teen part, XD, I like this type of D&D more. I mean I love the combat, but my favorites come from those times when combat is guaranteed death so you have to talk/run your way out. A lot of fear is good for you. :) I really hope you can make areas in this game where combat just ISN'T gonna get you through it. I know the enemy's will be based on level and all that, but I hope they do let us have some control as to how the enemies work. I'm sure there's a vid and I just seemed to have looked over it, but I love the idea of having an ambush set up where you can NOT win the fight and instead you have to convince the leader to let you through. Or you have to trade your life for another to survive the encounter, and maybe betray the person you made the deal with later on. I just hope they don't do the linear "Even though you have options, you can just kill everything" route that alot of games take, not just mmo's. Almost every game out now rewards killing over everything else. Or you CAN talk your way out, but you miss out on tons of loot and exp. I want multiple options dangit! If not in game then at least in foundry.
    I disagree. I like the idea to save the girl(babe or 18+). Anyway Foundry supports talking with NPC. Depending on what you choose monsters can be spawned. In other words you can avoid combat with speech sometimes if the creator allows it. You do get less exp and loot that way since monsters give exp and random loot drops.

Does not need to be teen that is true. Adult 20-30 year women are fine:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81vz5F5vGAA
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I only like succubus for the record. I will only save all the succubus if they are there in the campaign and I will protect them from evil adventurers out to kill such loving and innocent creatures in the name of "good".

How can they even think of hurting symbols of love (ok. lust but they are quite close.) ...
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    gillrmn wrote: »
    I only like succubus for the record. I will only save all the succubus if they are there in the campaign and I will protect them from evil adventurers out to kill such loving and innocent creatures in the name of "good".

How can they even think of hurting symbols of love (ok. lust but they are quite close.) ...

If you like Vampire TV series then I recommend Vampire Diaries and True Blood. However there exist a new fairly interesting TV series about a Succubus. The succubus TV series name is Lost Girl
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1429449/
    though I prefer the mentioned Vampire TV series and I have not seen much of Lost Girl TV series at least yet.
  • Options
    varrvarrvarrvarr Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    If you like Vampires series then I recommend Vampire Diaries and True Blood. However there exist a new fairly interesting series about a Succubus. The succubus TV series name is Lost Girl
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1429449/
    though I prefer the mentioned Vampire series and I have not seen much of Lost Girl series at least yet.

True Blood is fun for sure, though different from the books (not entirely in a bad way). I hadn't heard of Lost Girl, I may have to check that out, I'm a sucker for Succubi and such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ... b:nosebleed Vampire ... b:nosebleedVampire ...
    ... b:nosebleedVampire series....
    I am talking about D&D succubus - innocent consorts of devils who have nothing to do with undead heathens.

e.g. here [CAUTION: Mildly work unsafe].

p.s. finally some use for bear smileys :p
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    varrvarr wrote: »
    True Blood is fun for sure, though different from the books (not entirely in a bad way). I hadn't heard of Lost Girl, I may have to check that out, I'm a sucker for Succubi and such.

The fun is subjective. IMO the first 2 season of True Blood is rather mediocre, but it gets much better in later seasons. True Blood has all kind of characters and I did not like the crying scenes or scenes with old and ugly people in Season 1. However True Blood evolves either the annoying characters die(in the series) or you get more used to them.

Vampire Diaries on the other hand everyone looks unrealistically like a star no ugly people really. Vampire Diaries is really good has much better first season then True Blood. However Vampired Diaries problem is rather that is gets more repetitive... so it does not get better in later seasons like True Blood. I have not seen any episodes of 4th season of Vampire Diaries yet though.

That said I really like both Vampire Diaries and True Blood. True Blood was a tough sell to me because I did not like many characters in particular the first season.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I am talking about D&D succubus - innocent consorts of devils who have nothing to do with undead heathens.

e.g. here [CAUTION: Mildly work unsafe].

p.s. finally some use for bear smileys :p

Yeah ok. However both those Vampire series is not only about Vampires. Many of main characters are simply brave humans in a tough world:). I am not some sucker to undead life only though the aspect to look handsome forever and live forever is tempting.

You would be suprised. I would say that both Vampire Diaries and True Blood has really much with the modern human world to do. Those series are NOT about dark Undead Vampire havens like the Underwold movies. No instead vampires walk among humans in modern world.

Finally True Blood has at least if not more sex scenes then Lost Girl the Succubus series. True Blood has nudity and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for sure! True Blood should be rated for adults due to nudity.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    valas625 wrote: »
    I disagree. I like the idea to save the girl(babe or 18+). Anyway Foundry supports talking with NPC. Depending on what you choose monsters can be spawned. In other words you can avoid combat with speech sometimes if the creator allows it. You do get less exp and loot that way since monsters give exp and random loot drops.

Does not need to be teen that is true. Adult 20-30 year women are fine:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81vz5F5vGAA

The problem is Foundry actions are linear. Meaning to get to another objective, you have to finish the previous one. So if you want to "talk your way out of something," if can be logged as a success, and so can a combat branch. But you don't have "alternate path options" where you can "skip a combat if diplomatic and get that xp." If I set up a talk "maze" that has a lot of "failure" branches, you'll be able to repeat it until you hit a "success" branch. but the next event happens in the story. If that previous event is dialog and puzzle only, you get no XP. If you're in the middle of a combat event, you can't continue until all combat monsters are killed. Technically, you can have unassigned mobs in the map and if you kill all assigned mobsters, you can go to the next event, but that means spawning and going to the NPC or item in the map while still avoiding the mobs on said map. So if you're looking for "parlay while you speak" the monsters won't do it, plus those who don't want to MUST talk to advance the quest, if you "chose to continue fighting."

And if you add them to the combat step (attached to the objective not free running) then you have to kill it before it progresses once again.

And all my actors are 18 or over if there is any question on "mature content." Their deaths are completely...ummm, special effects...yeah, that's it.

And Lost girl is a nice series. Worth a look on Demand, online or at the syfy.com site since they just finished season Two and are picked up for season three (yay!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    izzirose123izzirose123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 47
    edited October 2012
    I would like to see Farm Animals and Wild Life.
  • Options
    negoshaknegoshak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    1. Player housing
    2. The ability to buy furniture into the house i bought
    3. Manequins you know the kind that you can place in your house and dress the armor on to them as a display.
    4. Display cases for weapons so you can show them to your visitors
    5. shelfs where you can stack your lore books or spell books or potions or other stuff
    6. weather that chances rain , fog , sun , windy you know the stuff that makes you immerse into the world
    7. wildlife that it really feels that you are outdoors in the forest so i can look and say
    oh look some frogs by the pond
    8. hobbies
    9. Crafting of stuff but also gathering of stuff
    10. the ability to smoke a pipe
    11. i want to be able to explore more of the land at some point i mean more just than the area around neverwinter i want to explore a whole world so i hope the game map grows like it does in lotro new areas emerging over time.
    12. I want to be able to hunt down a rabbit or a deer and skin it and cook it and eat it not to get a buff but just to stay alive
    13. I want to set up a tent when i sleep in the wilderness
    14. Drinking should also keep you sustained so to say whit out food or drink you would become weaker
    15. i would like to see the seasons change , winter , summer , autum , spring in the landscape
    16. seeing that my sword an armor took a hit in the last fight so i have to repair them or take them to a shop for repairs
    17. and 10000 other minor things that make the world alive hehe.
    18. mostly i want to find that wow factor that keeps me coming back begging for more..
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I only like succubus
    And all my actors are 18 or over if there is any question on "mature content." Their deaths are completely...ummm, special effects...yeah, that's it.
    And Lost girl is a nice series.
    Yes succubus can be interesting and I like mature content. Yes I like Lost girl series, but I have not seen yet all of first season.

Well I did meet some "Succubus" this summer in Ukraine Kiev. It was the first time I visited Ukraine.

I am not good at Russian though I can some very simple phrases. The reason I like Eastern Europe has more to do that they are inexpensive. Of course in Kiev Ukraine that I visited there are luxury things that cost an insane amount of money, but there are also places that are very cheap compared to Northern Europe where I live. Bulgaria is another favorite of mine with very cheap prices.

That said well Eastern Europe can be so nasty and seducing in many ways. To give a hint of the culture there here is a typical Ukraine new music hit:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1qBesZA8kU&feature=player_embedded

A warning racism exist in Ukraine. There is also the Ukraine mob, but they leave you alone unless you are an idiot and want trouble with them. That said my skin is white almost like a Vampire and most Ukraine people thought I was a tourist from Russia since I can speak slightly Russian.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Yes succubus can be interesting and I like mature content. Yes I like Lost girl series, but I have not seen yet all of first season.

Well I did meet some "Succubus" this summer in Ukraine Kiev. It was the first time I visited Ukraine.

I am not good at Russian though I can some very simple phrases. The reason I like Eastern Europe has more to do that they are inexpensive. Of course in Kiev Ukraine that I visited there are luxury things that cost an insane amount of money, but there are also places that are very cheap compared to Northern Europe where I live. Bulgaria is another favorite of mine with very cheap prices.

That said well Eastern Europe can be so nasty and seducing in many ways. To give a hint of the culture there here is a typical Ukraine new music hit:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1qBesZA8kU&feature=player_embedded

A warning racism exist in Ukraine. There is also the Ukraine mob, but they leave you alone unless you are an idiot and want trouble with them. That said my skin is white almost like a Vampire and most Ukraine people thought I was a tourist from Russia since I can speak slightly Russian.

Ahh, you probably would like Budapest.

As for the video, meh, I've seen worse.

If we want to make nasty and seducing but allow it to be seen in the USA on public broadcast, and still sound musically good...

Make one mega video with ingredients from Paula Abdul's Cold Hearted, Brittney Spears' I'm a Slave 4U, and Christina Aguliera's Dirrty.

Mix well, shake, and...excuse me.

*Goes off for virtual medical treatment for several cyber infections.*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Ahh, you probably would like Budapest.

As for the video, meh, I've seen worse.

If we want to make nasty and seducing but allow it to be seen in the USA on public broadcast, and still sound musically good...

Make one mega video with ingredients from Paula Abdul's Cold Hearted, Brittney Spears' I'm a Slave 4U, and Christina Aguliera's Dirrty.

Mix well, shake, and...excuse me.

*Goes off for virtual medical treatment for several cyber infections.*
    Yeah maybe I would find a "Succubus" in Budapest. I have never visit yet Hungary. Well in certain situations its well best to be protected to avoid infections.

As for whats musically best is subjective taste. I do prefer music that is in English though. Sweet irony is that Ian Carey tune Red Light is mediocre in USA, but it was number one in Russia at end of 2009 and early 2010. I guess I still like Russian taste and for the record I really do not like most other Ian Carey tunes except the Red Light.

Since I am from Europe I like of course EURO(Europe) music. Cascada from Germany:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G6QDNC4jPs
    and Inna from Romania are superstars:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ShDEEGcV4k

As for whats most sexy EURO tunes well that is difficult, but these are very sexy:
    Dan Balan- Chica Bomb:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWxnI8-5LEg

Of all European countries Italy has most football worldcup golds from Europe(4). It is very fitting they made this sexy musicvideo with Italy babes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIod1VEGVjo&feature=related

though Brazil has most golds(5) of all countries and next football Worldcup in 2014 is held in Brazil. This is a EURO singer of course:)
    Andrea Banica - Love In Brasil:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqHubzaLZJc&feature=related
    I never get used to that Brazil can be written both Brazil or Brasil and both are correct.

As an conclusion. I want both "eyecandy" and horror theme in Neverwinter. Succubus and sexy vampires etc.
  • Options
    varrvarrvarrvarr Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Not sure what it has to do with Neverwinter or MMO's but I will say Budapest is great some of my best friends live there, so I may be biased.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    varrvarr wrote: »
    Not sure what it has to do with Neverwinter or MMO's but I will say Budapest is great some of my best friends live there, so I may be biased.
    Well this:
    As an conclusion. I want both "eyecandy" and horror theme in Neverwinter. Succubus and sexy vampires etc.
    and I really like other horror theme adventures also.
  • Options
    dungeonflydungeonfly Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Classe's:

Ranger's
    Paladin's
    Bard's
    Sorcerers
    Artificers
    Monk's
    Druid's
    Barbrian's

With abilits to go 6 lvl's of Monk and maybe 24 lvl's of Fighter and 30 lvl's of Rogue.
    This will take the cookie cuter out of character creation.

Race's:

Warforge's
    Hafling's
    Half orc's

Guild Castle's
    With telaporter's

Thanks
    Dungeonfly
    Dungeonfly of ☣RoLLiN TWeNTieS☣

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.