test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS] Dragonbone Vale Launch Week Issues

Comments

• Options
    droidonroids#1509 droidonroids Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    warlock shadow slip dodge coming out of it you inflict Zero damage.
  • Options
    Warlock poison thorn. reduced enemy speed when Hit? I see no affects of this happening, when i am hit by slow its like I am in quicksand and can barely move. Enemies still charge at me with the same speed. Maybe its the 10% reduce speed which is negligible
  • Options
    Cursed burn doesn't proc Demo set or journal set.
  • Options
    orochimaru6666orochimaru6666 Member Posts: 7 New User
    > @"hehateme999#2396" said:
    > You guys didn't like test this at all on consoles before you rolled it out?

yeah i don't see why they didn't test the update first on a separate "offline" server and check for bugs
  • Options
    spartan3121#9063 spartan3121 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    percemer said:

Good morning! Unfortunately, the problems on PlayStation are still being worked on. We're hoping to have them fixed as soon as possible and we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

this same bs post is unacceptable at this point its almost 24 hours now, while some ppl are already playing and taking advantage on trades and AH n grinding the new zone if theres not a fix asap and a server rollback you are a joke of a company
  • Options
    > @"silente07#2597" said:
    > So tested
    > Freezes when dismissing Home Screen for average 20 seconds.
    > Then blue screens at on average 1minute and fifty odd seconds afterwards.
    > This is with a character just standing there
    > I stripped all characters of enchants and stones, only had wards and rp in mail. Only saw new temp enchants pop up on ONE toon.

for me it freezes right on th> @inumbro said:
    > PS4 Pro: Upon login the game freezes after approx. 30 seconds.
    >
    > Can spam the O key (To close welcome screen) during zone loading and run around. Game still freezes after 30 seconds.
    >
    > Only way to exit is via hard exit on PS4 desktop.

it freezes for me directly on map load even with spamming O
  • Options
    hope gearbox sees this and the amount of money lost by this utter incompetency, over and over and over and over again
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Well , missed 2 keys , 200k ad , 2 celestial coins x 12 .
    WAI , waiting for fix , lol
  • Options
    > @"thordet91#6067" said:
    > Should have waited 7 days. Ffs guys. Kicked from game every 5 min

we are most likely the beta testers why they rolled it out so early so they dont have to pay someone for testing their game
  • Options
    > @"thordet91#6067" said:
    > > @"mparcher#3106" said:
    > > You're going to do the right thing an do a server rollback, right? Let the players currently able to play know now so they don't keep grinding today for no reason.
    >
    >
    > Agree, even if they fix it now, Europe is sleeping and giving other time zones a big advantage.

they wont if they havnt already done it by now they wont they wont make money this way
  • Options
    senrabekim#2071 senrabekim Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    So its been 1 full day and i still cant play neverwinter coz of this freezing i haven't been able to claim my vip bonus coz it freezes within seconds let alone trying to play the game and new area... Come on cryptic sort your software out already its been 9yrs
  • Options
    thesayberthesayber Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    how long will it take to be able to connect to the PlayStation platform??? I can't enter the game because it's stuck, and giving blue screen error! CE-108255-1
  • Options
    nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Cannot change/override armour kits.
  • Options
    hehateme999#2396 hehateme999 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Still not able to login on ps4. Any update?
  • Options
    kimkj4389#2721 kimkj4389 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Make ps4 games run fast
  • Options
    > @kimkj4389#2721 said:
    > Make ps4 games run fast

Mine won't even run slow.
  • Options
    wiccan692015#7535 wiccan692015 Member Posts: 1 New User
    So my game freezes, I can't even get in before it does, this is so ridiculous, I pay to get vip, and the time is ticking without me even on it, on top of that I can't finish my bonus refinement in time due to your server issue, can we get like some kind of reimbursement for having to wait so long for you to fix your game? Ill give you a day or two, if it still isn't fixed I'm deleting this game and I'll make sure to spread around to anyone wanting to be a new player that it's not worth it, fix your game guys!
  • Options
    tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    The temp enchants are also causing the issue due to being given to each character as well as all the mail shenanigans your thing is doing to put it all in everyone's mailbox per character along with the ah items being put in there. Patch wise should disable the temp enchants being auto slotted. Why wasn't that placed in the reclaim agent like things in the past in a box like the gear on previous mods? Once again as others have pointed out with there still being lock ups you are going to have to compensate this.

At the very least for each day a player misses their vip rewards in the end it should be no less than another month of vip for the disruption.

I suggest taking the game offline for everyone to get back in running condition and possibly rollback. The silence is a bit much in all this time without an update. The fact both psn and xbox is having this issue from your end is the decisions made for this were done incredibly poorly. Maybe you should invest in not only a public test for pc but for the consoles too so some of us can give you updates on these issues. Make a separate neverwinter app on each console for a test server. At this stage of the game's life there is really no excuse for this when you're in this many mods and you just roll this out without proper testing. For a good majority of players you killed the game with the update making it unplayable, and if enough players complain to their respective console company, neverwinter can be pulled from the marketplace of each until you get it fixed. I suggest you try to fix this issue on both before that does arise. This is pretty much cyberpunk 2022.
  • Options
    jbat13#6664 jbat13 Member Posts: 14 Arc User

The temp enchants are also causing the issue due to being given to each character as well as all the mail shenanigans your thing is doing to put it all in everyone's mailbox per character along with the ah items being put in there. Patch wise should disable the temp enchants being auto slotted. Why wasn't that placed in the reclaim agent like things in the past in a box like the gear on previous mods? Once again as others have pointed out with there still being lock ups you are going to have to compensate this.

At the very least for each day a player misses their vip rewards in the end it should be no less than another month of vip for the disruption.

I suggest taking the game offline for everyone to get back in running condition and possibly rollback. The silence is a bit much in all this time without an update. The fact both psn and xbox is having this issue from your end is the decisions made for this were done incredibly poorly. Maybe you should invest in not only a public test for pc but for the consoles too so some of us can give you updates on these issues. Make a separate neverwinter app on each console for a test server. At this stage of the game's life there is really no excuse for this when you're in this many mods and you just roll this out without proper testing. For a good majority of players you killed the game with the update making it unplayable, and if enough players complain to their respective console company, neverwinter can be pulled from the marketplace of each until you get it fixed. I suggest you try to fix this issue on both before that does arise. This is pretty much cyberpunk 2022.

The mail is not a constant. Yes, your family has an issue with overload but so far more of us are saying our mail is good to go than not. Let them fix it and get a drink while you think of your next mail bomb. i would like to play sometime today if possible. thank you and have a good day
  • Options
    chaderickrax#3780 chaderickrax Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    Thanks for the update!
  • Options
    > @percemer said:
    > Adventurers on PlayStation, we haven't forgotten about you, but the problem is still being worked on. We want to get you back into the game as soon as possible, but several processes have to be gone through which takes more time, unfortunately.

Why wasn't it properly tested instead of rushing it out a week early while patting yourselves on the back? And what happens to our vip rewards that we won't get to claim or the rough ad we won't get to refine in the meantime? I don't even know why I'm asking these questions since there probably won't be a response.
  • Options
    shera#0932 shera Member Posts: 2 New User
    But someone play, why?
  • Options
    yea tweet about 2x professions tomorrow thats really what important right now lmfao cant make this HAMSTER up
  • Options
    this game is a meme at this point
  • Options
    shera#0932 shera Member Posts: 2 New User
    Loosing time, please if u do something, do well pls
  • Options
    knowfear4#5964 knowfear4 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    How about coding in some exception handling? If you guys had at least done that the game would still run even with the bugs. If the mail size is handled on the client not the server I can see people being able to hack a lot of things on the pc side of this.