What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS] Dragonbone Vale Launch Week Issues

Comments

• Options
    inumbroinumbro Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    PS4 Pro: Upon login the game freezes after approx. 30 seconds.

Can spam the O key (To close welcome screen) during zone loading and run around. Game still freezes after 30 seconds.

Only way to exit is via hard exit on PS4 desktop.
  • Options
    silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    So tested
    Freezes when dismissing Home Screen for average 20 seconds.
    Then blue screens at on average 1minute and fifty odd seconds afterwards.
    This is with a character just standing there
    I stripped all characters of enchants and stones, only had wards and rp in mail. Only saw new temp enchants pop up on ONE toon.
  • Options
    thordet91#6067 thordet91 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Should have waited 7 days. Ffs guys. Kicked from game every 5 min
  • Options
    thordet91#6067 thordet91 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    And why did you not wait 7 days? I’m kicked from game every 5 minutes.
  • Options
    maxilindo#5597 maxilindo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    People are freezing upon loggin (ps4)
  • Options
    silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Yep
    If it doesn’t blue screen right away, seems to have an almost 2 min timer to crash.
    What a let down.
  • Options
    gogoplata#0869 gogoplata Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Made a mythic garnet and traded it in for account wide cannot reclaim more than 1is this intended? PC could reclaim multiples on each toon.
  • Options
    gemrilgemril Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Unable to play. Game freezes after character select and getting to the game/home screen.
  • Options
    combonation#5588 combonation Member Posts: 1 New User
    I came to report failed logins. PS4 Can not login to new character. It appears I chose a horrible time to try your game. Please address this. It seemed very fun, until this.
  • Options
    mhotamhota Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Acknowledge would be great. As I can hear ps controllers being broke around the country.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Greetings,

Valindra is unfortunately attempting by all means to prevent more PlayStation adventurers to join the Shield of the North in the Dragonbone Vale. We apologize for the inconvenience, and our teams are actively working to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    edaron#3377 edaron Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Game is unplayable. Freezes on login. PS4
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

Valindra is unfortunately attempting by all means to prevent more PlayStation adventurers to join the Shield of the North in the Dragonbone Vale. We apologize for the inconvenience, and our teams are actively working to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    mparcher#3106 mparcher Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    > @percemer said:
    > Greetings,
    >
    > Valindra is unfortunately attempting by all means to prevent more PlayStation adventurers to join the Shield of the North in the Dragonbone Vale. We apologize for the inconvenience, and our teams are actively working to fix this issue as soon as possible.
    >
    > Thank you for your patience!
    >
    > Regards,

So, how are we going to fix this? The players who are able to log in have gotten an advantage on players who can't log on. Players are making a fortune in the AH right now.
  • Options
    redfist#9572 redfist Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    percemer said:

Greetings,

Regards,

Thanks for your reply. Is this thread where we should watch for an update?
  • Options
    bomber#7738 bomber Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Game freezing almost instantaneously upon entering the world.
    The freezing may be a mail capacity issue as when trying to log in on my account which has many toons and many enchantments I instantly freeze. However my brother is able to log in and play on his account which has few toons and few enchantments.

Also the enchantments and runestones that have been removed and returned via in game mail will no longer stack. I noticed this when I tried placing said items into my shared bank.
  • Options
    gemrilgemril Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    gemril said:

Unable to play. Game freezes after character select and getting to the game/home screen.

Okay, things I've tried so far. On my PS4, tried my account, and my daughter's account, 13 characters total (9 mine, 4 hers) No luck getting into the game. She had one empty character slot, created a new character, got through the intro cinamatic, then it froze at a black screen after the "Loading Neverwinter Fields".

Great job, if what you were targetting was killing the game completely.
  • Options
    mnvrchvymnvrchvy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same. As soon as the world gets loaded after login, it crashes. It usually isn’t even able to finish displaying the announcement screen.

I’m playing on a PS5. Tried both characters in case it had to do with that particular location, but same result.
  • Options
    sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    SOON AS I LOG IN NOT EVEN 2 MIN AND THE GAME COMPLETLY FREEZES AND HAVE TO QUIT....... TRIED 3 TIMES WITH SAME RESULT
  • Options
    murm#4033 murm Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Game frozen on entry as well. Game frozen on home screen immediately after game loads.
  • Options
    spartan3121#9063 spartan3121 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    would be nice if this team spent less time making fun of issues and actually testing them before hand so there aren't any smh
  • Options
    knowfear4#5964 knowfear4 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    This is obviously an array issue. Why not change the mail overload size to allow more mail to be held? Its like one parameter that needs to be adjusted.
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Should have rolled this mod out same time as pc , probably be working by February 8 ? ;)
  • Options
    nodonn#9611 nodonn Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Making light of the issue was a poor choice, but clearly they're on it. It's not like this was totally unexpected, based on previous form. All we can do is make coffee, read a book, watch some Netflix ... whatever. It's a game, hardly the end of the world.
  • Options
    lordofchaos#8154 lordofchaos Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    > @percemer said:
    > Greetings,
    >
    > Valindra is unfortunately attempting by all means to prevent more PlayStation adventurers to join the Shield of the North in the Dragonbone Vale. We apologize for the inconvenience, and our teams are actively working to fix this issue as soon as possible.
    >
    > Thank you for your patience!
    >
    > Regards,

But how long will this take we ps players should get something extra for free for this pc got codes for free and all but yet us on console deal with the bugs and freezing and so on I mean 220 cubes is nice but something a bit extra would be worth the way cause this is soo not cool cryptic/gearbox
  • Options
    bears597#4948 bears597 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Reloaded game fresh rebuilt adapter still freezing grey screen after 1 m of play
  • Options
    ivruju#9709 ivruju Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Tested on PS5 and PS4. Existing characters freeze game at Home Screen. Creating a new character you get a black screen