test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Team Fencebane is recruiting!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

hi, i want to join into the guild

One of my officers will be in touch.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    murinon#8590 murinon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I would like to join
  • Options
    aizatxtreme123#6505 aizatxtreme123 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    just started the game, was wondering if there is space for me in the guild? :)
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

I would like to join

just started the game, was wondering if there is space for me in the guild? :)

Please send in-game mails to @shiani1 or @roller300 for an invite. Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    > @kreatyve said:
    > I would like to join
    >
    > just started the game, was wondering if there is space for me in the guild? :)
    >
    > Please send in-game mails to @shiani1 or @roller300 for an invite. Thanks!

apparently im not high lvl enough to send mail haha. ill be questing for a bit longer until then.
  • Options

> @kreatyve said:

> I would like to join

>

> just started the game, was wondering if there is space for me in the guild? :)

>

> Please send in-game mails to @shiani1 or @roller300 for an invite. Thanks!

apparently im not high lvl enough to send mail haha. ill be questing for a bit longer until then.

What is your character name and @handle?
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    character name : Erik Adams
    handle : @aizatxtreme123#6505"
    Post edited by aizatxtreme123#6505 on
  • Options
    azrael4271azrael4271 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    If you are still recruiting I would like to join. My IGN is Azrael Drizbon@azrael4271
  • Options

If you are still recruiting I would like to join. My IGN is Azrael Drizbon@azrael4271

I will have one of my officers get in touch.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    masterrahool#3640 masterrahool Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Is there any chance I can get an invite to the guild? I play mainly on PS4 but I’m enjoying experimenting and levelling on PC when time allows my in game names Just Freya and my handles masterrahool#3640
  • Options

Is there any chance I can get an invite to the guild? I play mainly on PS4 but I’m enjoying experimenting and levelling on PC when time allows my in game names Just Freya and my handles masterrahool#3640

We are currently completely full at the moment. I'll try to get back to you when we get some room.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    masterrahool#3640 masterrahool Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @kreatyve said:
    > Is there any chance I can get an invite to the guild? I play mainly on PS4 but I’m enjoying experimenting and levelling on PC when time allows my in game names Just Freya and my handles masterrahool#3640
    >
    > We are currently completely full at the moment. I'll try to get back to you when we get some room.

No worries thanks for replying.
  • Options
    f4kepope#6866 f4kepope Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey guys came across the guild on Reddit! my Character name is Necrophagus. Can I get an invite?
  • Options

Hey guys came across the guild on Reddit! my Character name is Necrophagus. Can I get an invite?

I would need your @handle too, not just the character name. Is it the same as your forum name?
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    kevinbacon#0551 kevinbacon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    I would like to join if there is room
  • Options
    sobi#1980 sobi Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    i would like to join if there is space. Thank you.
  • Options
    sobi#1980 said:

i would like to join if there is space. Thank you.

I'm taking an extended hiatus from PC. Please search for the guild in-game and find an officer to invite you. Thanks!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    myregh#1668 myregh Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited August 2019
    Edit... thanks for accepting!
    Post edited by myregh#1668 on
  • Options
    ponzey#7918 ponzey Member Posts: 1 New User
    Is this guild still active?
  • Options

Is this guild still active?

The guild is, however, I no longer play on PC, so I'm not 100% sure who the officers are currently.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    k1z1#6658 k1z1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    MY IN GAME NAME IS "MNEM" -BRIGHTEST FUTURE PROMISING PLAYER: AND WANNA BE IN THIS FRIENDLY GUILD NOW PLEASE
  • Options
    shiani1shiani1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 316 Arc User
    k1zl, can you please mail me in game and I'll be happy to invite you if you're still wanting to join. @shiani1
    Kianni Ravenmoon and Izyana Sol'Eetah