test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Team Fencebane is recruiting!

Comments

• sylverhart2sylverhart2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I love this awesome group even if only my alt is there, I am always willing to help those who are in the "chat"
  • xyrdianaxyrdiana Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hey i'm interested in joining a guild contact me ingame when you're online, tried to search for you/your guild but that **** UI isn't helping...

character name MrFear lvl 60 SW just got back in the game and rolled this chr so sadly only have basic gear.
  • nightmare11689nightmare11689 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Joining Team Fencebane is like joining the guild you always fantasized could be real but never was, only it is. I feel like the majority of my time on Neverwinter, I was only ever "content" with my guild. Fencebane's tight knit community as well as ready-and-willing to help members is easily the most warm welcome I've felt in a game in a long time. If you're looking for a community of people that not only cares about its members but knows how to play well and avoid drama, I couldn't recommend Team Fencebane more.
  • silvergaelsilvergael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2
    edited February 2015
    The Facebook page is a fantastic idea! Thanks to @kreatyve for setting it all up. It enables those of us who use FB to keep in touch with family and friends to also keep up with events and activities in Team Fencebane. As 'noobs' to Guild life, my wife and I are both finding our Guild members to be really helpful in finding our way around. Totally awesome - thank you! Join Team Fencebane folks! :)
  • rarefactionrarefaction Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Enjoying my time here! Didn't think I'd have fun as a Delzoun Explorer for GG but I am and it's more challenging :)
  • sweet5starlightsweet5starlight Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    * /emote waves merrily * Welcome all who recently joined. We players are not always on the characters in the guild, however, there is a special chat zone you get invited to join, where people can see postings and offer assistance, regardless of which character we are on. I am off and on a lot since I teach at home.
  • deadlydylan98deadlydylan98 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hey i am looking to join your Guild! I love your motto and i really think this is the guild for me! i am a hard core gamer but i am very freindly and love to help. please get back to me thanks!!!
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    kreatyve wrote: »
    Greetings! The guild Team Fencebane has been formed! Our motto is All Adventure, No Direction! We are the watchers of the Neverwinter Adventure Hour on Twitch, but everyone is welcome! Our Community Manager, Sominator is a member (and co-leader) of the guild! Please PM me @kreatyve or just about any member of the guild for an invite!

Go Team Fencebane!

Editing this first post for visibility 1/19/2015 - Team Fencebane is still active! Here's an updated list of all the current Rank 7 members in Team Fencebane - @kreatyve, @roller300, @Neo-Gabi, @Akromatik, @hovinalle, @rastiken, @toon2012, @Earianta, and @agatagdr. Please message any one of us for an invite to the guild! Thanks!

Editing again for visibility: April 16th, 2015 - StrumSlinger (New CM) is now in the guild, and among the list of Rank 7s. :D

*Poke* It seems no guilds want my CW, would you mind sending an invite to Sharpedge@thefabricant, I promise he won't let you down.
  • kyriahnkyriahn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm interested in joining your guild, like fabricant my main toon is a CW. I'm a casual non-elitist player who's always willing to lend a hand. Send me an invite asteria@kyriahn I won't disappoint and I'm level 63 thus far.
  • baconislovebaconislove Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I would like to join this guild. Im a newbie with and my current character is a CW although i am still thinking about creating another one (GWF or Paladin) If its all cool with you
  • agatagdragatagdr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    With the upcoming of Strongholds and with the changes made to guild capacity, Team Fencebane is now reformulating its values and rules to adapt itself in the best way possible, in order to our members fully enjoy what the game content has to offer, together as a community.

Therefore, and to promote as much activity as possible, we made the decision of saying our farewells to members that without any warning, don't show up in game for 3 months, approximately 90 days.

Following that measure, we found ourselves with some more spots that we would love to see filled with active and exciting new members! So make sure you grab one of those spots to yourself! :D
    Eryca - Gutbusters Brigade