test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Team Fencebane is recruiting!

Comments

• Options
    xcombobreakerxcombobreaker Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello, i just recently hit 70 and am looking for an active casual guild to play with on the PC. MY in game name is arya stormborne, im a 1800ish CW. let me know if i can join :) thanks!
  • Options
    siewagesiewage Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, I'm new to this game and would love to join a guild to get me started knowing the game better. Are you willing to recruit a lvl 15 newbie? Not sure how this works... do I drop you a PM in game or...?
  • Options
    wargaszm#4484 wargaszm Member Posts: 1 New User
    I was trolling reddit about this game and was looking for a possible home.

Reddit stated you were looking for tanks, I have played tanks in most MMO's and have always been in the top tier of the gaming communities. Like that guy that beat Sunwell in wow pre nerf and putting content in FFXIV.

Times have changed and I am looking to be a more casual player, yet I still love to be the best hard to balance. Since I know nothing about the game please advise the best class to roll for the tank needs of the guild I will contact you in game once I get past lvl 15

Thank you
  • Options
    fallonwfallonw Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I would like to join. My name is Zaeli@fallonw
  • Options
    geekerymanagedgeekerymanaged Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So I've mained tanks in MMO's off and on since I started in the old EQ1 days. Most recently I was running in FFXIV and I am currently looking to get back into Neverwinter since I left around the time SW was released. I'm planning to work up both GF and OP and currently I have GF to 35. I am playing casually these days as I work a full time job plus I am a writer so I was hoping maybe I might get into a guild that can offer guidance in the game as I get my legs under me and learn how to play again as well as do end game with when I get there again.
  • Options
    bohemond#1010 bohemond Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey, I saw your guild on reddit and thought you guys might be a good fit for me and several of my friends. We all just started playing a couple weeks ago and are at about 8k gear score now. We haven't really looked into guilds before and were wondering what kind of events you guys do and what you expect out of guild members in terms of contributions. Thanks.
  • Options
    theriddler#9146 theriddler Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hey all, just wondering if you are still looking for new blood.
    I'm a new player, my GWF has just hit level 17, but I miss the social aspect of MMO's hence looking to join a friendly guild where you don't mind being asked newbie questions
  • Options
    greatwhiteskankgreatwhiteskank Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey are you guys still full? Lvl 67 Guardian wanting to hit 70 soon and do the new dinosaur campaign and end game content, play 3-4 times a week like pve and dungeons. looking for some homies to party with
  • Options
    fionndfionnd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Are you still recruiting? i used to play on xbox alot and ive recently converted over to pc so im still a low level but getting there quickly, my handle is @fionnd.
  • Options
    moralychalengedmoralychalenged Member Posts: 1 New User
    Not sure if you guys still play but new player (to PC) and looking for a guild. Ive got kids so don't get to play a ton but looking to get into raids and light PVP. I play a Paladin and focus on tanking. Let me know thanks
  • Options
    popinloopy#4022 popinloopy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    You guys still recruiting? Last guild I was in kicked me because of inactivity. I work a lot so can't play much, but I'd love it if you'd take me.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

You guys still recruiting? Last guild I was in kicked me because of inactivity. I work a lot so can't play much, but I'd love it if you'd take me.

I am on a break from PC so you will need to contact @shiani1 or @roller300 for more information.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    jlwarrior#6767 jlwarrior Member Posts: 2 New User
    hi, i want to join into the guild