test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Team Fencebane is recruiting!

Comments

• Options
    calaneilcalaneil Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    How active is the guild? I'm a new player, and would like to join for Strongholds.
  • Options
    calaneilcalaneil Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Alright, once the thing lumbers from its sleep, I'll be back on.
  • Options
    theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    Strums in this guild? Can I join? :P
  • Options
    theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    Too late, already joined another guild. Thanks for the offer though.
  • Options
    nageeknageek Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hi,
    I just started playing and love the game. Your guild was suggested by a helpful individual by the name of Blak who stopped my level 15 cleric and gave him a purple ancient icon that levels. I am looking for groups to do quests and have lots of questions.
  • Options
    milkyguymilkyguy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 28 Arc User
    Hi kreatyve, I just sent you a mail looking for a space in your guild. Hopefully I'll get accepted. My main char is ulvein@milkyguy.
  • Options
    labruslabrus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Hmm... this seems like a fun and interesting guild, are you still recruiting? because if so i would like to join. Belphegor Fiendspawn@Bergylta is my main character, my usual play time is between 8-11pm GMT+1 :)
    Team Fencebane
    Belphegor Fiendspawn and Ragnar Lodbrok to yer service
  • Options
    shiani1shiani1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 316 Arc User
    Team Fencebane now has 30 account slots open for new members, with plenty of room for alts, as well! We are a completely legit only guild which has mods/devs in our membership, so besides being really helpful to each other, the only other requirement is no dev/mod/cryptic bashing. We keep a positive, upbeat atmosphere and are looking for active players. It's fine if you're not at the top of the gear food chain, etc. We just want you active :) Our focus is mainly PVE, but we have members who also enjoy PVP. In this time of Stronghold building, there are some very small guilds who are struggling to keep up. If you have a group who wants to join us, we can work with that, too, until we run out of room. Join us in the fun!
    Kianni Ravenmoon and Izyana Sol'Eetah

• Options
    alaedualaedu Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Is Team Fencebane still recruiting? I recently began playing again and this was recommended as one of the more friendly guilds for casual active players. My friend and I are both seeking an active enjoyable community to play with as we level our new characters.
  • Options
    bigted73bigted73 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi I am a returning SW who has just managed to get myself to lvl 63 since I have been back. I am looking to join an active guild and participate in events. Are you still recruiting?

Peren Taletreader@bigted73 (Lvl 63 SW)
    Melech Hezroustrike@bigted73 (Lvl 40 CW)
    Erdan Silverkin@bigted73 (Lvl 44 DC)
  • Options
    shard1636shard1636 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Space for a couple more? I left a year ago and since my guild died, just looking for a place to chill and maybe do some social things. Also just came back, so having some folks around that are helpfull would be awesome.'

Shard@shard1636 (level 60 CW)
    Qilue Baenre@shard1636 (level 58 DC)

• Options
    shiani1shiani1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 316 Arc User
    Awesome! :)
    Kianni Ravenmoon and Izyana Sol'Eetah

• Options
    itzrawbitzrawb Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Sup kreatyve, looking to join if there's still room? Thanx in advance

Windwalker@iTzRawb (lvl 65 DC)
    Grey@iTzRawb (lvl 15 GF)
  • Options
    spacecore9spacecore9 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I would like to join team fencebane if there is still room.
    Bubu Lei'rana@spacecore9 (lvl 70)