test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Team Fencebane is recruiting!

Comments

• Options
    spacecore9spacecore9 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I play on both versions I am trying to get into the pc version, I already have a guild on the xbox version
  • Options
    spacecore9spacecore9 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I wanted to make sure there were still slots open before I left my old guild do you think you could send me another invite as I don't seem to have gotten it?
  • Options
    roller300roller300 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User

I wanted to make sure there were still slots open before I left my old guild do you think you could send me another invite as I don't seem to have gotten it?

done! (as of last week)
  • Options
    serahtoninserahtonin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello!

I was hoping to get an invitiation to the guild. I'm new to Neverwinter, and a guild seems like a fun time. I'm brotato@serahtonin. Sorry if I don't meet standards, I'm only like level 15. Thank you!
  • Options
    victorstillwatervictorstillwater Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Good day, is Team Fencebane still recruiting? I'm considering rerolling as a new character as it's been a long time since I played, and I figured I'd want to get the dragonborn unlock and make a melee fighter.

How would I go about joining you?
  • Options
    shiani1shiani1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 316 Arc User
    Nice! It will be awesome to have it all set up to go on June 7! :)
    Kianni Ravenmoon and Izyana Sol'Eetah

• Options
    ilag1337ilag1337 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Hi. I'm fairly new to PC version of the game, been playing on Xbox before (and still do), but trying to play on PC for more uptodate contents. This might seems to be a noob question, but how do I PM someone from the chat? Just type in their handle? I would like an invite to the guild if possible. Level 22 GWF :smile:
  • Options
    ilag1337ilag1337 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Thanks @kreatyve I have PMd @shiani1 and hoping to hear from him soon :)
  • Options
    brandonswano#3167 brandonswano Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'am also interested in joining your guild. level 70 GF. Not much into dungeons or anything,but i will help build the stronghold and the guild anyway i can.
  • Options
    shiani1shiani1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 316 Arc User
    Gotcha, and welcome to the guild :)
    Kianni Ravenmoon and Izyana Sol'Eetah

• Options
    squelch53#6442 squelch53 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    hi there can I get a invite to the guild I play daily with a friend will always work on stronghold and anything thats needed, im a cw just over 2k right now. my psn is squelch53 im on the ps4 hope to hear something soon thanks.
  • Options
    arlo#1114 arlo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Are there slots still open in your guild? I am an avid pve player on pc. I have several guild support packets that will help the guild. I should be level 70 within the next two weeks. Please send an invite if there are any empty slots.
  • Options
    arlo#1114 arlo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thanks I sure will
  • Options
    learynlearyn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Can I join too? I'm still pretty new but I'm very active so I should be around level 40 by now. I'd like to meet new ppl and help the guild in any way I can ^^
  • Options
    learynlearyn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I think I sent it. But like I know me I probably didn't do it right xD