test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Somewhat Serious-GH10 mkt 4, 3 boons, Recruiting!

Comments

• rainvrainv Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Rain@Raujaku, 2900 GWF 26 years old, I'm currently in a guild but always looking to progress. have all boons unlocked besides the last 3 TOD's so I can donate quite a lot.
  • Have a 2.2k+ TR and I am leveling up a OP paladin. I would love to join your guild. I am 33 years old and have a mic. I play at night and on the weekends. I have been playing mmo's since World of Warcraft first came out. My PSN is allmightymunky and in game name is xmunkyx.
  • shyuuga#2380 shyuuga Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    5th time is the charm hopefully haaa..

PSN: Shyuuga_Heero

Main: Shyuuga_Hinata TR 2200il

I am 24

Have bells

Very active player

Alts: Shyuuga_Gotoro and Shyuuga_Heero

P.S. Don't mind waiting, have been for awhile now, not getting into the guild isn't going to make me stop playing haha

Have a few questions too.

What makes it so these people are getting kicked from the guild?

How can I be sure to not get kicked myself?

Thank you.
    Post edited by shyuuga#2380 on
  • sniffa#1407 sniffa Member Posts: 34 Arc User

5th time is the charm hopefully haaa..

PSN: Shyuuga_Heero

Main: Shyuuga_Hinata TR 2200il

I am 24

Have bells

Very active player

Alts: Shyuuga_Gotoro and Shyuuga_Heero

P.S. Don't mind waiting, have been for awhile now, not getting into the guild isn't going to make me stop playing haha

Have a few questions too.

What makes it so these people are getting kicked from the guild?

How can I be sure to not get kicked myself?

Thank you.

We are a very active guild and one that looks towards plays that work together while respecting each other. Players have only been kicked for either inactivity which is tracked by regular donations or disrespectful behaviour.
  • shyuuga#2380 shyuuga Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    This is a good guild!
  • I'll join your waitlist.

2570 cw | age: 30+ | got the ad/zen for bells
    Morganna Freeman@danimaltastic
  • iambryan014#4373 iambryan014 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Mind adding me in the waiting list? Currently working on my OP, i dont see any problems with the donation of bells the only thing is that i am an emergency room nurse and work on a shifting basis. I work 12hrs per shift sometimes 2-4 times a week.
    So do you have a constant guild run for the influence donations so i can give my share of 2000/week? Btw i live in gmt+3. I will wait for a favorable reply. Thank you!
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Influence is soloable for the little groups but we do have regular runs through the day we are mixed European American so there are always ppl online
  • VERY awesome guild by the way guys won't regret getting in. Got gold with Epic demo with them.

Very active players and friendly.Btw thefiresidecat i joined with my cw Dragon Sephir but decided to main my GWF Ragnar Drakavir hes ilevel 2700 atm. So if you dont see much donations from my CW it will most likely come from my GWF.
    Sniffa is the donation tracker. I'm sure he won't miss it
  • drunkemaster702#5271 drunkemaster702 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I would like to get on the waiting list. 2600 DC Hush@thejokerswvc

over 20

have bells
    Post edited by drunkemaster702#5271 on
  • reay#7226 reay Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2016
    Very interested in being recruited, will remain on the wait list until I am.
    Active player (though work can pull me away 5 days at a time )
    Dedicated to grinding through the week and doing everything on weekends.
    Over 20 years old
    Will supply bells

3150 GF at the time of posting this.

Stomp@ReayBrand

Edit: I am interested in joining this guild for both the boons and the community. Given this, and coupled with the fact that I can't be active every week without fail, I would be very willing to supply additional bells or materials from time to time
    Post edited by reay#7226 on

Mind adding me in the waiting list? Currently working on my OP, i dont see any problems with the donation of bells the only thing is that i am an emergency room nurse and work on a shifting basis. I work 12hrs per shift sometimes 2-4 times a week.

So do you have a constant guild run for the influence donations so i can give my share of 2000/week? Btw i live in gmt+3. I will wait for a favorable reply. Thank you!

Hi, your character class and ilvl would be helpful right now we're saving the few spots we have come up now and again for support with DC/healadin being our number one focus.
  • iambryan014#4373 iambryan014 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    null
    Hi, still a few levels til 70 but i can guarantee to be one by the next few days,i will post my IL by then. OP bubble type atm.
    @iambryan014#4373 sorry but our min requirement is 2500 il lvl 70. it's gonna take you awhile to achieve that. check back when you're there! thanks!
  • bukol#0658 bukol Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi, my buddy and I are currently in Synergy but are growing tired of waiting for GH boons. We meet all requirements you wish new members to have, including the willingness to donate 5 dragon bells + weekly influence. We're currently at 3k ilvl SW & 3k CW (with a 2.8 Tankadin alt).

In an attempt to stay safe while waiting for a reply, I will not be posting our Online names until further notice!
    thanks for posting. I'll reply to you when we have a couple spots open
  • razgriz#3709 razgriz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey talked to you over psn messages. Was in the guild before, went on a holiday and got booted for inactivity (probably should of told someone). Psn: blaik_390
    actually it was a longer low donation history that was the problem not inactivity but you're one the list now. :smile:
  • illuzionist#2763 illuzionist Member Posts: 2 New User
    Heya!
    I'm a member of Synergy at the moment and have gained serious interest in joining a more developed guild. Somewhat Serious has risen as one of the guilds I desperately want to join, you're better all around compared to Synergy.

Anyways, I am willing to leave Synergy with your entry fee of 5 Dragon Bells and will bring along a 2.7 iLvl GF/ buffer (Main) and a 2.7 HR alt that I definitely do decent damage with. One thing I'd also like to mention is that I'm a young father, and may need a couple hours off per day to tend to my daughters needs.

I will not post my character names and PSN until you reply to me, wouldnt want any of Synergys leaders to see this. :)

Cheers
  • lotmorning#2398 lotmorning Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    PSN: Lotmorning

In game: Lot Sedi

2500+ gear score Control Wizard

55-65% crit chance (depending on active buffs/companion) 4 mounts with control bonus, companions for control bonus and cat for stat bonus bonus (working on getting protector seals for accessories to put on cat). 75% crit severity + vorprol enchantment (working on making higher tier for bigger stat buff)

EST time zone, though usually have a lot of play time before Noon as I am a prison guard and most of my shifts are 2nd (1400-2200)

Boons: Sharandar will be completed on Monday (just missing feysparks) Dead ring completed today, icewind dale 1/2 way done, 2 zones completed on elemental evil 2 buffs on dragon boons, and 10 daily boon for underdark on Friday.

Currently in a small guild that I help members with leveling, daily, and questing for new gear. Would like to stay in it while on waiting list if possible just so I can continue helping them with game if possible. Friend Exolucid told me to post on here.
  • draigotus#4185 draigotus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    hiya im 23 sitting at 2568 tank paladin i kind took a sway away from this game due to not progressing in the guild i have a friend who joined your guys guild Rain@Raujaku and was talking good things about you guys, im very interested in joining and getting back into the game since all i do is sell stuff so 5 bells wouldnt be a problem i kinda got a blan taste of this game after spending so much time on it id like to get back into a good community and continue to progress im quick at building went from 1600 to 2000 in about a day or two of grinding and same as of 2000-2500 and i plan on building more, ive completed Castle Never multiple times as well if you like check out the trophies, i look forward to find out you decision on me becoming part of your community thanks Driagotus1@draigotus
  • aegana86#9277 aegana86 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    May I add anyone doing recruiting on psn ? Thank you
    edited September 2016

edited out my misunderstanding of this post. lol.
    Post edited by thefiresidecat on
    Wait .. Huh? No I want to ask about joining lol.. My guild fell apart. I'm 3.7k GWF and my friend is 2.8k SW we meet all req and I personally donate stronghold boxes
    Chest or whatever called.. The 3500 ones
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

no, if people want to join your guild they'll reply to your thread. this is our thread and the people applying here want to be part of our guild. pretty sure you're not going to make any friend here or in the list by hijacking.

Looks like this was a misunderstanding. He wants to be added to your waiting list.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    oh my bad. I'm sorry. yes of course!! LOL.

Wait .. Huh? No I want to ask about joining lol.. My guild fell apart. I'm 3.7k GWF and my friend is 2.8k SW we meet all req and I personally donate stronghold boxes

so sorry. I totally misunderstood you. yes of course I"ll add you both to the waiting list.
    I've added your psn I believe.. Whiskeydp?
This discussion has been closed.