test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Somewhat Serious-GH10 mkt 4, 3 boons, Recruiting!

Comments

• Creatorofchaoz@Creatorofchaoz 39 years old. TR 3300+ gs active. Playing a few weeks. Working on campaigns
  • Got ten bells now. Gs is 3167 as I am upgrading lost belt and neck I got. Message in Psn to see bells pic. Using iPhone and needs web page to page pic. Creatorofchaoz Psn and in game name.
  • cos#5942 cos Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    > @thefiresidecat said:
    > > @thefiresidecat said:
    >
    > > I have some questions :)
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Im an old time dedicated mmorpg player - started with Ultima Online, unlocked my jedi slot in SWG (pre the village) , moved to wow where i played in method, a high end raiding guild. Also love pvp. (high ranked in old wow) I usally only play one character - i detest alts ;) (id rather spend the extra time to get that extra 1% on my main. I m also one of the co-founder of the CLOWN Guild (Started 1997, not present in neverwinter) But we are pretty much setup in most mmorpgs in one way or another. I dont play any other mmorpg, and frankly havnt done since a few years back when i quit wow...
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > The above is just a short background of my game experiance. Im totally new to Neverwinter, hit 70 a few days ago, trying to figure out how to play a DC... atm i suck **** i pvp >.< but im learning... haha when i get the hang of it ill own you all ;)
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Now... here is the main question. Neverwinter has so far been a very "easy" game, very casual friendly. Which suits me fine. Got a wife (and way to may childer - including bonus kids) I dont play endless of hours each days anymore (THANK GOD!) How time consuming is "the end game content" i neverwinter?
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > What i really want is to pvp with a bunch of nice guys, and im aware that in order to max your toon, you got to pve and grind alot - which is fine with me, and something im willing to do.
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > The entrence fee is a piece of cake, and shows that ppl are dedicated. Im all for buildning a great guild and community. Just that i dont have 4 hours over everyday. Said that - would I fit in your guild? Comes from Europe (sweden).
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Cheers!
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > ohh btw - my oldest son, is almost 20 -.-
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Collector of Shoes
    >
    > >
    >
    > > @fogelklou
    >
    > >
    >
    > > we do have some pvp people but we're mainly pve. I'd say it's 95% pve people with 5% pvp and most of those are just doing their two dailies to get the ad. because of that I'm not sure we're the guild for you. end game content is quite time consuming for a month or so. getting your daily campaigns to get your boons is really a time eater. after that you can kind of pick and choose. and you can put as much or as little time as you want.
    >
    > >
    >
    > > you're welcome to join us if you want but just putting it out there that we aren't a pvp heavy guild.
    >
    >
    >
    > Cheers!
    >
    > Dont get me wrong, I do love to Pve aswell. Been doing it almost as a full time job in WoW ;)
    >
    > My main concern with pve - is that it "might" be to "time consuming"? I dont know how the high end pve in winternight works.
    >
    > Im doing alot of the campains now, almost finished the evil one, started a few others. So far i find it pretty casual and fast tbh.
    >
    >
    >
    > I remember hours and hours, day after day learning diffrent encounters in wow 40 man raids. Although i loved it, i dont "think" i have that kind of time to spend in a game atm, therefore I want to find a guild - thats friendly, that i can contribute to, and that i can benefit from :)
    >
    >
    > gosh I really hope they give us something like that. I guess the voice communication isn't really that good in game to give us teh ability to be able to coordinate well for something that large. lol. no. I don't think neverwinter has anything that complex. there are some things that require a little education and a little coordination at first but nothing to that scale.
    >
    > the dragonflight, stronghold seige tiamat and epic edemo all are easily learned and don't require months of practice once they are learned no orders need be barked once people know what to do, but for getting all the cats aimed in the same direction isn't always easy. lol
    >
    > tl;dr.. yah. the content in neverwinter sounds much less intense than wow.
    >
    > would you like an invite then?

Yes please do :)

I really do hate the chat function in NW - got to hook up a keyboard to my ps4...

collector of shoes@fogelklou

(someday ill explain the name -.- )
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    we filled up since I wrote that. atm we are full but we should have some spots this weekend.
  • tan22tan22 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    i would so love to join your guild. i play alot and would contribute as much as i can. please add me psn = Tanaka22
  • shyuuga#2380 shyuuga Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    PSN- Shyuuga_Heero
    Main- Shyuuga_Hinata TR 2000il
    Alts if you want them added
    - Shyuuga_Gotoro
    - Shyuuga_Heero

Have zen to purchase bells. Please let me know if anything changes or requirements to join change.

Thank you,

Heero
  • shoelacedshoelaced Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Pysched!!!! Just what I was looking for in a guild. I'm new to neverwinter but have been serious player in past mmo's ...ffxi, ffxiv. Currently Item level 2700 ish gf....soon to be much stronger (after upcoming 2x refine event :)). In game character is kripzy@kuushunu. Very active and pumped up to join a guild that is actually doing something. I'm way over 21 yrs old as you might have guessed from my history of playing ffxi (for several years). Quiting my current guild now and going to get those bells!

hi Shadowpig. we have two other groups of friends that are already half way incorporated into the guild. we will see where we are this weekend. we have an estimated 25 spots opening up though so we should have room for your group.

we have room for you.
    bailey20 said:

Hello. Im ShadowPigX on PSN. I am looking for a guild. I am a 2k Ilvl Cleric. I am willing to join but there has to be room for my group. A Control Wizard, A Gaurdian Fighter and Me a Cleric. All of us are Level 70 and have 2K+ Item Level. Message me on PSN @ShadowPigX if you would like to have a conversation. Thank you!

if you all have bells we have room for you
    tan22 said:

i would so love to join your guild. i play alot and would contribute as much as i can. please add me psn = Tanaka22

hi Tanaka22, what is your toon name? are you over 20 and do you have bells?
  • corserpentiscorserpentis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey I'm 2525 IL CW, would love to join your guild, very active and have maxed most campaigns so i will donate a lot to guild chest :)
    psn - Kairon Aiel@AielMalus

Hey I'm 2525 IL CW, would love to join your guild, very active and have maxed most campaigns so i will donate a lot to guild chest :)
    psn - Kairon Aiel@AielMalus

are you over 20 years old and do you have bells? If yes I'll send invite.
  • tzugur#2008 tzugur Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hi i would like to know if there are still spots open, 2500hr going to be higher after this weekend. Over 20, bells are not a problem
    Ps4
    3156 hr
  • keylethdarksbanekeylethdarksbane Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Very interested - Pellanistra@captain_hetty not in a guild currently, and definitely over 20 :p
    Don't have bells currently but more than happy to provide them, by the way.

Hi i would like to know if there are still spots open, 2500hr going to be higher after this weekend. Over 20, bells are not a problem

there are still spots open. if you could give me your toon name@ user name I'll add you.

Don't have bells currently but more than happy to provide them, by the way.

inv sent. try to get them in the next day and do a chat link to them for me or one of the other officers.
    Will do :)
    I'll talk with my current guild and this evening as soon as I get home I'll leave contact you.
    Also I would like to know if the guild is mostly active on European time,American or it is well mixed thx
    Ps4
    3156 hr
    edited August 2016

I'll talk with my current guild and this evening as soon as I get home I'll leave contact you.

Also I would like to know if the guild is mostly active on European time,American or it is well mixed thx

we seem to be fairly active 24/7 our prime time seems to be monday thru friday 10pm gmt to about 2 am gmt (2pm pacific to about 6pm pacific) where we average about 45 people online. we do have a lot of european players. so well mixed.

about now (from like 2 am pacific to now 5 am pacific I'd guess about 25 people online. I didn't look as I got off but that sounds right. most of the rest of the time I think it probably averages about 30-36 players on at any given time.

we are very proactive on purging inactive non donating members and bringing in new members so our counts stay pretty consistently high.
    Sounds good, I'll contact you as soon as I get my stuff done, already told my actual guild.
    Hit me on
    Tzugur The Second@tzugur
    I will tell you when I get out of the guild
    Thank you
    Ps4
    3156 hr
  • ghostylocks94#6490 ghostylocks94 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hi there Im a 2430 CW thats just waiting for 2xrp to raised ilevel. I also have a 2500 gwf. I would like to join your guild. Atm im in a guild but If you have a spot available i would leave. the guild im in atm is dead in that everyone is off doing their own thing.

I rarely see any members do runs together as a guild. The only few that do shun everyone else and that includes the leader which run CN but only with 1 buff cleric , 2 warlock so he takes advantage of the warlock puppet glitch to do the run.

My Psn is Ghost_Killer17.

I would gladly provide the bells.
  • shyuuga#2380 shyuuga Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Bought my bells today! Will be on later today.

Hi there Im a 2430 CW thats just waiting for 2xrp to raised ilevel. I also have a 2500 gwf. I would like to join your guild. Atm im in a guild but If you have a spot available i would leave. the guild im in atm is dead in that everyone is off doing their own thing.

I rarely see any members do runs together as a guild. The only few that do shun everyone else and that includes the leader which run CN but only with 1 buff cleric , 2 warlock so he takes advantage of the warlock puppet glitch to do the run.

My Psn is Ghost_Killer17.

I would gladly provide the bells.

hi are you over 20 years old? I also would need your toon name.
    null

Yes sir 22 years old.
    My character name is:
    Dragon Sephir@Ghost_Killer17
    I am at work atm will leave guild as soon as i get home.

I am at work atm will leave guild as soon as i get home.

ty. let me know and I'll send inv.

Just left the guild so im ready and thanks again. How do i show you the bells? trade link?
    chatlink
  • exolucid#9878 exolucid Member Posts: 1 New User
    My brother and I would like to join this weekend if you've got space, we're both 20 (twins) well mature enough, I've got a 2.6k Ranger and he's got a 2.5k paladin, both very active daily, buying bells won't be a problem either, my PSN id is Exolucid, shoot me a message whenever.
This discussion has been closed.