test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Somewhat Serious-GH10 mkt 4, 3 boons, Recruiting!

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

hiya im 23 sitting at 2568 tank paladin i kind took a sway away from this game due to not progressing in the guild i have a friend who joined your guys guild Rain@Raujaku and was talking good things about you guys, im very interested in joining and getting back into the game since all i do is sell stuff so 5 bells wouldnt be a problem i kinda got a blan taste of this game after spending so much time on it id like to get back into a good community and continue to progress im quick at building went from 1600 to 2000 in about a day or two of grinding and same as of 2000-2500 and i plan on building more, ive completed Castle Never multiple times as well if you like check out the trophies, i look forward to find out you decision on me becoming part of your community thanks Driagotus1@draigotus

are you still looking for a guild? what guild are you with now?
  • robar#8587 robar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Me and my guild mates looking for a good guild like yours we i am gs 3484 and my mates all aroubd 3000+ we are 6 people pala tank buff kleri ect. I would like to talk to you in a party that would be great psn name is Robar @MCTimothy
    Best wishes hope we can talk
  • iambryan014#4373 iambryan014 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    @thefiresidecat Sir,will you give me a heads up for a slot..currently in a guild while waiting for a spot.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

@thefiresidecat Sir,will you give me a heads up for a slot..currently in a guild while waiting for a spot.

Weren't you just posting what a great guild, your guild POG is, yesterday?
    zephyriah said:

Weren't you just posting what a great guild, your guild POG is, yesterday?
    yes he was. sorry Bryan.. you're off the waiting list. hope you enjoy your new wonderful guild :)
  • shyuuga#2380 shyuuga Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I love the forums. The funny stuff you see.
  • draigotus#4185 draigotus Member Posts: 2 Arc User

hiya im 23 sitting at 2568 tank paladin i kind took a sway away from this game due to not progressing in the guild i have a friend who joined your guys guild Rain@Raujaku and was talking good things about you guys, im very interested in joining and getting back into the game since all i do is sell stuff so 5 bells wouldnt be a problem i kinda got a blan taste of this game after spending so much time on it id like to get back into a good community and continue to progress im quick at building went from 1600 to 2000 in about a day or two of grinding and same as of 2000-2500 and i plan on building more, ive completed Castle Never multiple times as well if you like check out the trophies, i look forward to find out you decision on me becoming part of your community thanks Driagotus1@draigotus

are you still looking for a guild? what guild are you with now?
    yea ive pretty much been waiting to see if you guys got a spot im currently not in a guild i left 420 last month as rain did due to not progressing so ive been here waiting got most my boons and my tank builds almost done so mostly just waiting for a guild
  • iambryan014#4373 iambryan014 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    @zephyriah cant we have 2 guilds for separate toons? As long as you meet the requirements? I dont see anything wrong with that.
  • whiskeydpwhiskeydp Member Posts: 2 Arc User

@zephyriah cant we have 2 guilds for separate toons? As long as you meet the requirements? I dont see anything wrong with that.

NO
  • swirve#6429 swirve Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Hi,

How in demand are healadins with your guild?

Im currently 2.7k, waiting until next x2RP to move up. I also have VIP for bonuses. I have most campaign boons and have been soloing them hence not yet finished.

Ive done CN, farmed mDemo gold as sole healer and 3 SH dragons (30plyrs).

Im looking for a high end guild that can help with Tiamat, CN / epic and 4 SH dragon farming on my timezone. I.e BST/GMT +0 evenings to late.

My intention is also to get into PvP at some point.
  • robar#8587 robar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    and we are all over 20 :)
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Most guilds do not approve of that and will ask you to quit the other if they discover it. It makes you split your efforts and one of the guilds will suffer for it. Most guilds prefer that you bring your alts into that guild so that your efforts and donations from 2 or more characters all go the guild. It also looks bad when a member of a guild is singing the praises of another guild, bad for image and moral and they may even be trying to recruit for the other guild.

Hi,

How in demand are healadins with your guild?

Im currently 2.7k, waiting until next x2RP to move up. I also have VIP for bonuses. I have most campaign boons and have been soloing them hence not yet finished.

Ive done CN, farmed mDemo gold as sole healer and 3 SH dragons (30plyrs).

Im looking for a high end guild that can help with Tiamat, CN / epic and 4 SH dragon farming on my timezone. I.e BST/GMT +0 evenings to late.

My intention is also to get into PvP at some point.

very, all healing classes automatically go to top of the list. (after friends of guildies)
    zephyriah said:

Most guilds do not approve of that and will ask you to quit the other if they discover it. It makes you split your efforts and one of the guilds will suffer for it. Most guilds prefer that you bring your alts into that guild so that your efforts and donations from 2 or more characters all go the guild. It also looks bad when a member of a guild is singing the praises of another guild, bad for image and moral and they may even be trying to recruit for the other guild.
    and different guilds have different "feels" some guilds are pretty much = if you like that guild you don't belong in the other guild. there are certain types we just don't want in our guild.. from what we've seen other the guild in question.. we just don't want that type in our guild. We are not an episode of survivor. LOL.

PSN: Lotmorning

In game: Lot Sedi

2500+ gear score Control Wizard

55-65% crit chance (depending on active buffs/companion) 4 mounts with control bonus, companions for control bonus and cat for stat bonus bonus (working on getting protector seals for accessories to put on cat). 75% crit severity + vorprol enchantment (working on making higher tier for bigger stat buff)

EST time zone, though usually have a lot of play time before Noon as I am a prison guard and most of my shifts are 2nd (1400-2200)

Boons: Sharandar will be completed on Monday (just missing feysparks) Dead ring completed today, icewind dale 1/2 way done, 2 zones completed on elemental evil 2 buffs on dragon boons, and 10 daily boon for underdark on Friday.

Currently in a small guild that I help members with leveling, daily, and questing for new gear. Would like to stay in it while on waiting list if possible just so I can continue helping them with game if possible. Friend Exolucid told me to post on here.

hey we have a spot for you. let me know when you've quit your current guild and I'll send you an invite.
  • swirve#6429 swirve Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Could you add me to the list then please.

Swirve

Swirve@swirve

The 2.7k healadin above.

Also I have at least 1 person on my FL in your guild atm. Fayadan.

My only request is per my original post about high end content. I dont mind low end stuff but its getting balance.
  • I am a ilv 2.5k Devoted Cleric that is extremely active (8+ hours on all days but wednesday). I meet the age requirement, as I am 21. Having the golden bells is no issue as I have zen to get them, I am fairly well versed in my class and can play hybrid heals/buff's, or purely buffs/debuff's.

In game name is: Solea the Radiant
    Psn is: serenityfallen
    I am currently in a guild but will leave it when you tell me to.
    I also have a few friends who meet the requirement's who might be interested in joining as well.
    Thank you in advance!!
  • ponfer81ponfer81 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    LVL70 GF
    Currently in a guild,but would like to change
    PS4 name: Spider81
    edited September 2016
    we had a few spots open they are full. this week or this weekend sometime there will be a much larger opening, If I said you have a spot I'm holding it for you though
  • wizard#3522 wizard Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Im interesed to change guild , im 3,1k cw , msg me on psn Gacu1987
    reay#7226 said:

Very interested in being recruited, will remain on the wait list until I am.

Active player (though work can pull me away 5 days at a time )

Dedicated to grinding through the week and doing everything on weekends.

Over 20 years old

Will supply bells

3150 GF at the time of posting this.

Stomp@ReayBrand

Edit: I am interested in joining this guild for both the boons and the community. Given this, and coupled with the fact that I can't be active every week without fail, I would be very willing to supply additional bells or materials from time to time

inv sent.

Could you add me to the list then please.

Swirve

Swirve@swirve

The 2.7k healadin above.

Also I have at least 1 person on my FL in your guild atm. Fayadan.

My only request is per my original post about high end content. I dont mind low end stuff but its getting balance.

you need to leave the guild you are in first. I tried to send an invite but it said you were in a guild.

Looking for a home, will buy bells or a stronghold starter pack. Very active, have mic and willing to help out in anyway. Thanks.

Main: 2926 GWF
    Alt: 2400 Pally(protection)

hi are you over 20 years old and I need your toon name and your psn name. I am not trying to add you to the guild right at this moment but I"m putting together an actual spread sheet as this has got a little out of hand for me thanks!

I'm def interested Skoot@King_Skoot. I'm a CW currently sitting at 2.9 close to 3K

hi Skoot, are you over 20 years old?

Hello, I would like to join if I could. destruction@vahdati1. 2632 Item level control wizard.

hi how old are you @vahdati1#9368

I'd like to join MoonLight@Salivan007 Item Level 3K+, Warrior.

hi how old are you @salivan007
    ponfer81 said:

LVL70 GF
    Currently in a guild,but would like to change
    PS4 name: Spider81

hi I need more information than that. your toon name, your psn name,

your current class and Ilvl

and also how old you are.

thanks

Im interesed to change guild , im 3,1k cw , msg me on psn Gacu1987

hi, I have a backlog. I'm conducting my recruiting thru the forums. If I try to splinter where I focus my attention things get out of hand. if you'd like to talk to me off this list in forum pm that's fine but other than that please supply the information required to add you to the list.

how old are you? what is your toon name as well as your psn name

thanks

Me and my guild mates looking for a good guild like yours we i am gs 3484 and my mates all aroubd 3000+ we are 6 people pala tank buff kleri ect. I would like to talk to you in a party that would be great psn name is Robar @MCTimothy

Best wishes hope we can talk

hi, I have a backlog. :) I find when people want to chat with me it usually involves wheeling and dealing. there is no wheeling and dealing I"m likely to do.

I'm conducting my recruiting thru the forums. If I try to splinter where I focus my attention things get out of hand. if you'd like to talk to me off this list in forum pm that's fine but other than that please supply the information required to add you to the list.

If you give me everyone's toon name and ps4 name I'll add you as a group. what guild are you currently part of?

thanks
    vlad#2880 said:

Interested in speaking with someone in game/party chat regarding recruitment. Vlad@Philipvladimir

2715 op tank

2596 gwf

hi Vlad you're on the list.
This discussion has been closed.