test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Somewhat Serious-GH10 mkt 4, 3 boons, Recruiting!

Comments

• swirve#6429 swirve Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    @thefiresidecat

Hi,

I will leave my guild when im on later this evening. Will be around 8pm BST UK.

Sorry did not expect an invite until weekend and its a 'friends' guild so was doing some SH stuff and bits n pieces until I got a place.

Also im well over 20yrs.
  • swirve#6429 swirve Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    @thefiresidecat

Hi,

I will leave my guild when im on later this evening. Will be around 8pm BST UK.

Sorry did not expect an invite until weekend and its a 'friends' guild so was doing some SH stuff and bits n pieces until I got a place.

Also im well over 20yrs.
  • ponfer81ponfer81 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Hi GF over 2000 ilevel...chance to join?
  • cjames#1215 cjames Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'd like to join the guild!
    My character is a tank: Protection Paladin - GS: 2750
    Character name: Hells@LHELLSPAWNLL
    I'm over 20.
    I've got the zen to buy the bells.
    I have a mic and can join parties if needed.
    I'm in a guild now, please let me know if you have a spot for me so i can leave my guild before you invite me.
  • robar#8587 robar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    ChrisLaLoco
    BloodyGhost1
    WM123chris
    M_B_87 And me MCTimothy
    We are really intrestet to join and we dont really habe a guild only random guild for lvling twink for 2 exp it would be great if you could tell me if we are all could join as a team ;) Hope we can join have a good one greetings
  • shauneepeak#3867 shauneepeak Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Not sure if it will help my odds any but don't think it'll hurt so I'll also mention I also have decently high leadership so I am able to craft the guild resource crates. Hope to hear back from you guys within a couple of weeks when you begin getting openings, not having a guild is really holding back my progression.
  • ponfer81ponfer81 Member Posts: 12 Arc User

ponfer81 said:

LVL70 GF
    Currently in a guild,but would like to change
    PS4 name: Spider81

hi I need more information than that. your toon name, your psn name,

your current class and Ilvl

and also how old you are.

thanks
    Hi,my current level is 70 and i am a GF with ilvl 2100...i am 30+ years old...online ID: BebePongi
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    ponfer81 said:

ponfer81 said:

LVL70 GF
    Currently in a guild,but would like to change
    PS4 name: Spider81

hi I need more information than that. your toon name, your psn name,

your current class and Ilvl

and also how old you are.

thanks
    Hi,my current level is 70 and i am a GF with ilvl 2100...i am 30+ years old...online ID: BebePongi
    I'm sorry but you don't meet the requirements at this time! Best of Luck! :)
    And we have lift off! We just hit GH 8 MK4 is less than an hour off! W00t! Thanks for all your hard work guys!
  • djcoft1djcoft1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am interested ! :)
    Im Healadin almost 2700 ilvl ( 2.646 to be exactly )
    Im 20 years old
    Im active and helpful

PSN: Dj-Kevin-Dias
  • d0chollandaised0chollandaise Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Four Dead Dragons!

Defeat all four dragons in the Dragonflight in a single encounter
  • fede#6678 fede Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Hello, Im Gwf 2866 very active(donating gold, ad, items..) and Im looking change guild, so if spot left love can join to us. PSN: crisprogramador
    we have about 15 spots open. please tell me how old you are, if you have bells. your toon name and your psn name. So many people weren't really there on the waiting list that it's out the window. Starting over fresh. :) Preference is given to higher IL and Support classes for acceptance.
  • thrill#1417 thrill Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    If you still have spots tomorrow I am definitely interested. I have to buy some more Zen to get Bells. I have a IL 2650 Healadin main and a DC and GWF in progress. I am over 20.

Name is Thrilk, PSN name is ThRiLl_GmYr.
  • vlad#2880 vlad Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Spoke briefly with Fireside previously, though just switched mains so wanted to get that sorted out first.

Main: Valorix@PhilipVladimir - 2730 GS SW
    Alt: Vlad@PhilipVladimir - 2660 GS Paladin tank

Mostly play my warlock because it's hella fun, though obviously I'm able to use my Paladin to tank when/if needed.

I'm 28.

Currently in a guild with a few buddies so if it comes to me on a wait list I would need a heads up before an invite.

And I do have the AD/zen for bells.

Thanks.
    edited October 2016
    thrill and vlad. you're both in with our current requirements. anyone after this post requirements are changing... updated soon.
  • liquidwillv#4568 liquidwillv Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Name mistra@liquidwillv iam here to ask and talk about guild Alliance as the guild iam in is going to be looking for a good helm guild and you guys seem soild to me, would like to see what you guys are looking for and maybe we can make something happen thank you for your time reading this..
    Hi liquid. One of our officers will be posting for alliances in a new thread for us soon.
  • thrill#1417 thrill Member Posts: 163 Arc User

thrill and vlad. you're both in with our current requirements. anyone after this post requirements are changing... updated soon.

Good morning. I went ahead and got some more Zen. Just let me know what you need me to do. Should I go ahead and buy the bells? Thanks.
    I'm posting this again after the reopening post.
    My character is a tank: Protection Paladin - GS: 2968
    I'm over 20.
    I'm in a guild now, please let me know if you have a spot for me so i can leave my guild before you invite me.
    edited October 2016
    @cjames our fee is no longer bells it's now 1 coal ward.

I'm posting this again after the reopening post.
    My character is a tank: Protection Paladin - GS: 2968
    I'm over 20.

I see, i copied my first post when the bells were required
    I'm fine with the new requirement, just let me know if you are going to invite me so i can leave guild before that.
    edited October 2016

I'm fine with the new requirement, just let me know if you are going to invite me so i can leave guild before that.

a coal ward is required now yes. because you indicated that's ok you will be added. I"m going to be offline for another 8 hours or so but if you give me your toon name and your psn name I'll send you an inv tonight.

Name mistra@liquidwillv iam here to ask and talk about guild Alliance as the guild iam in is going to be looking for a good helm guild and you guys seem soild to me, would like to see what you guys are looking for and maybe we can make something happen thank you for your time reading this..

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1223392/looking-for-guilds-to-partner-with-somewhat-serious-for-an-alliance

here is the thread.

a coal ward is required now yes. because you indicated that's ok you will be added. I"m going to be offline for another 8 hours or so but if you give me your toon name and your psn name I'll send you an inv tonight.

My character name: Hells@LHELLSPAWNLL
  • sof#0826 sof Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I'm LVL 70. (SOF@DevilSOF)
    Item level 2673 (Twisted set, Lostmouth set, full companion pack on critical power)
    Ready for pay 1 coalward.
    I'm 28 old.
    I have good on-line and i think can do something for current goal.
    I will waiting for response before i leave from my current guild.
    Post edited by sof#0826 on
    sof#0826 said:

I'm LVL 70. (SOF@DevilSOF)

Item level 2673 (Twisted set, Lostmouth set, full companion pack on critical power)

Ready for pay 1 coalward.

I'm 28 old.

I have good on-line and i think can do something for current goal.

I will waiting for response before i leave from my current guild.

you are in please let me know when you've quit your guild and i'll add you.
  • cos#5942 cos Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Iv just had a burgler in my house who stole my ps4 >.<
    Tell the lads ill be online as soon as possible - I will be back!

Collector of Shoes

• shadowmann972#4882 shadowmann972 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello I'm interessed by your guild. I'm Shad@shadowmann972 a Gwf 3109 GS, 26 years.
    Got a young yeti, air archon, fire archon, erinye of belial, blink dog all epics as companions.
    Wanna got a tenser and a imperial drake one day :P. I don't got a full set (i prepare the orcus set). I assume the fact that when i'll got this Orcus'shard i'll probably lost about 40 GS.
    I'm a french guy, but don't worry, english is my 2nd language.
    Oh yeah, i've got one coalward ready for you.

Hello I'm interessed by your guild. I'm Shad@shadowmann972 a Gwf 3109 GS, 26 years.
    Got a young yeti, air archon, fire archon, erinye of belial, blink dog all epics as companions.
    Wanna got a tenser and a imperial drake one day :P. I don't got a full set (i prepare the orcus set). I assume the fact that when i'll got this Orcus'shard i'll probably lost about 40 GS.
    I'm a french guy, but don't worry, english is my 2nd language.
    Oh yeah, i've got one coalward ready for you.

inv sent
This discussion has been closed.