test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Somewhat Serious-GH10 mkt 4, 3 boons, Recruiting!

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

Hey, im currently in one of your alliance guilds, id like to move up and be in the main guild. Im a 2900-3100 warlock, depending on if i have pve or pvp gear on. I am mostly built for pvp. I can afford the ward no problem. Gt Nub@MrNubb, if there is someone to talk to in game, pls let me know. Loving the community.

hi mrnubb.. alliances are a fragile thing. we can't just take members of other guilds in the alliance with us or we risk upsetting that apple cart. If your guild leader agrees to let you go to us we can talk if he does not agree we cannot take you.

thanks for the wonderful compliments and we wish you the best either way!
  • Options
    jahpups#9771 jahpups Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Damn you guys have some one of the best requirements I've seen in my search for a guild I've been left out of so many guild runs for Edemo because I'm a TR even tho I've kept up with 3k dps and have 14 Twisted Ichors. I think I can be a great addition to the team. In the requirements what does "1 coalward" mean? Nvm I picked one up. ready for inv when ever .Oh my iLvL: 2555, I'm over 20 my Name: I'm Just Op@jahpups
    Post edited by jahpups#9771 on
  • Options

Hi, Bandar sent me.

I would like to join your guild. CW 3600

Galadriel@AlessandroBdBR

I have coal ward and im over 20 years old.

Thanks.

hi, we have space quit your guild and I'll get you an inv
  • Options

Damn you guys have some one of the best requirements I've seen in my search for a guild I've been left out of so many guild runs for Edemo because I'm a TR even tho I've kept up with 3k dps and have 14 Twisted Ichors. I think I can be a great addition to the team. In the requirements what does "1 coalward" mean? Nvm I picked one up. ready for inv when ever .Oh my iLvL: 2555, I'm over 20 my Name: I'm Just Op@jahpups

inv sent
  • Options
    padre#9660 padre Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello

Adult player (35)
    I played mmo's for ages

With almost 2 months ago i started to play Neverwinter

I play TR half-orc, 2474 iL

Like 50% from my boons ar ready

Not experienced player in class/game, but willing to learn.

Padre#Padroski
  • Options
    nubmaker#5754 nubmaker Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    , i cleared it with guild officers, just waiting to talk to the right person in game. Im nub.
  • Options
    @kreatyve please close this thread. I've stepped down as an officer for this guild and will not longer be manning this recruitment thread.

@sniffa#1407 feel free to copy whatever text you see fit to create a new thread that you or whoever will take over recruiting for the guild can moderate.
This discussion has been closed.