test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Maze Engine Bugs & Issues

12345679»

Comments

• blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    Quest Escape the Maze, where u need to resque 5 wizards, its daily quest the day after u beat Baphomet, it is not working.
    After we enter the rift and into the tunnels we cant exit nowhere, all doors are locked.
  • l3thin4thl3thin4th Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 198 Arc User
    blur#5900 said:

Quest Escape the Maze, where u need to resque 5 wizards, its daily quest the day after u beat Baphomet, it is not working.
    After we enter the rift and into the tunnels we cant exit nowhere, all doors are locked.

Actually, the problem is that the "rift" sends us to the WRONG instance

Lethinath - DC

Fayn Fiddler - HR

Jean Fiddler - OP

Quinn Fiddler - TR

Tre'Davious Flynn - SW

Bogus Skullslicker - GF

Vanhankaupunginselk - CW

Alea - GWF

Noble Misfits

• dmphantom1dmphantom1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Is there any hope for a GWF with 29 STR to win the drinking game in Chapter 6 as there is no STR test? I have 20 CONS but that doesn't seem high enough to win using that. Seems unfair to GWFs to not have a STR test version of this game. I can't get the Unbound achievement, ever?
  • kickdevil123kickdevil123 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Sorry if this is in the wrong section, so im sorry if it is, anyway, i installed the arc launcher, signed in, and downloaded neverwinter. After that i hit play, and then nothing happens. It doesnt open on my desktop but the process is in task manager. Now i get that sometimes it may take a while to load up, but unless its supposed to take longer than 40 minutes, i think something more is happening. Ive tried restarting PC, closing and restarting launcher, etc. Id really appreciate some help! Thanks in advance
  • manikdreamermanikdreamer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    r000kie said:

In Dread Ring the Bounty Master used to trade 1 Vanguard Script for each 5 Onyx Fragments. This option is now gone - hopefully an oversight

It seems unfair to be collecting all those Onyx Fragments and no longer be able to trade them for Vanguard Scrips. In Sharandar and ohter lvl 70 areas the Bounty Hunter still exchanges for gold crescents, Konig Coins, etc. So whats the deal in the Dread Ring? We can only trade Onyx Fragments for equipment caches!
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

r000kie said:

In Dread Ring the Bounty Master used to trade 1 Vanguard Script for each 5 Onyx Fragments. This option is now gone - hopefully an oversight

It seems unfair to be collecting all those Onyx Fragments and no longer be able to trade them for Vanguard Scrips. In Sharandar and ohter lvl 70 areas the Bounty Hunter still exchanges for gold crescents, Konig Coins, etc. So whats the deal in the Dread Ring? We can only trade Onyx Fragments for equipment caches!
    They're fixing it, but it's not made it into a live build yet.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    Same issue for my GWF for the Chapter 6 achievment.
    I tried now 200+ times EACH stat with "medium" difficulty, i didn't have ANY success so i guess this achievment can't be complete with our class. So far i've seen TR with that title, but right now it seems impossible to get for us GWF.
  • ohms66ohms66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    There seems to be a issue that occurs at random in phase 2 of the normal demorgon dungeon. Despite completing it at gold level, at the end of the raid the reward level is set to silver.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    EPIC demogorgon seems this version doesnt include the demogorgon belt as loot but only the normal one.
  • mimijemmimijem Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    i have been listing my emperor's shirt for auction for a long time and even though my price is the lowest in auction it never sells! i tried to search for it directly in auction to see if anyone is selling cheaper and i couldn't find it at all !! all other shirts are much more expensive than mine but mine isn't even there! even though it does show on my consignment... fix this and now i would really like my over 10k ad used to list the shirts back as apparently they were useless cause no body even sees them -_-
  • raymond#0832 raymond Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    The last boon in maze engine to proc 20k heal to allies does not seem to proc with any type of healing done with my GF. Tactician swordmaster.