test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Maze Engine Bugs & Issues

Comments

• forhakenforhaken Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    aaramis75 said:

It opens every hour at the same time as nDemo now.

You right. But explanation (red text) still bugged.
  • algolmuirgenalgolmuirgen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    I have played Epic Demogorgon numerous times and have the main hand. I have five 'items' towards the off hand, but now it won't queue for me. Initially, when I looked at it, I saw two demogorgons, now mine just says "Master" and refuses to allow me to queue for something I supposedly have but now "Does not meet the requirements". Please check into this for me.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    aaramis75 said:

It opens every hour at the same time as nDemo now. Not sure if that's WAI or not.

LOL Is that how they "fixed" the problem with people leaving? That's effectively a 50 minute account-wide lockout for rage-quiting.
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Wait, it's only accessible on the half hour? What idiot thought that would be a good idea?
  • necroblasternecroblaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User

Good day,

Here's the scenario:

1. I selected Temple of Spider normal one from the list and press join queue.
    2. I was able to join a group and was in a party. Their names show on the left and their current location which is Temple of Spider.
    3. I waited for a prompt to join them but none appeared.
    4. After a few minutes something flashed real quick and was gone then the system kick me out of the party.

This happened for over 3 hours I tried skirmishes, dungeons and pvp. So how can I join my party or to get to their map. Some peeps in my guild says wait for a prompt or it will start automatically. Tried both but nothing. Am I missing a step. Really need help with this one. :(

experiencing same problems :( waiting for devs to lightup the situation

• sm0ld3rsm0ld3r Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    Time for them to rollback this junk.

aaramis75 said:

It opens every hour at the same time as nDemo now. Not sure if that's WAI or not.

LOL Is that how they "fixed" the problem with people leaving? That's effectively a 50 minute account-wide lockout for rage-quiting.
    It's more like an indefinite lockout since every time I queue up nothing happens in the 5 minute window given.
    I'm sorry but this new queue is so poorly designed that it needs to be rolled back.

I queued up for eDemo 5 times and every single time it failed after the 5 minutes allotted. Each and every time it would piece together a group and then display waiting for map. Eventually it would let you accept, but then it would just kick me back into the queue stating someone declined. That would all take 3 minutes. 2 minutes later it kicks me out of the queue because the 5 minutes to queue is over.

How can anyone think that is a proper design? If this is the best they can do then remove the 5minute limit for queueing for Demo.
  • zaksevenzakseven Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Well some of you are getting further than me. None of my characters can queue for anything!

1. Open queue window, select one or many dungeons, skimish, etc.
    2. Hit Join at the bottom
    3. Wait 3-5 seconds, then it confirm I am in queue (top of the screen message there too)
    4. 10 seconds later, top of the screen message gone. Join is grayed out but I don't seem to be in any queue anymore.
    5. A few moment later Join is flashing again but I went no where, had no message to accept or anything.
    6. Retry fail. Try public, private, 1 dungeon, many, skirmish, epic, eDemo... NONE works on ALL chars.

So essentially I have access to less content than yesterday once I finish the 3 introduction Maze chapters and the daily.

Zak
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    "The Right Mount For You" quest registers acquiring a mount from either the claim agent or the Zen market as fulfilling the quest requirement to speak to Brendan Canter, which cheats the player out of a funny bit of dialogue and a free pony.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    jade#5857 said:

Is it just something I am missing or We can't continue with the chapter 2 Questline : The Sword of Vengence at the Fiery Pit?

The quest is NOT at the Fiery Pit adventure zone, as the name would imply. Rather, you have to board a boat in Mantol-Derith (it's next to the exit from the zone) to be taken to the correct area.
    End of Chapter One: Two of the Cult members were slightly off the bridge,
    floating in the air. Luckily Drizzt was able to jump into the same non-space
    and kill them after awhile. I was unable to damage them. Loot drops hovered
    in the air. Was able to complete Chapter.
    Will second this as well.

On an unrelated note: *takes Donkey Kong hammer to forum formatting*

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    pskitten said:

I've noticed the catalog section (Foundry) is blank, nothing shows.

That's normal -- Foundry is always down 4-8 weeks (or more) after every major patch or module.
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    I thought it was supposed to be impossible to decline now.
  • versynversyn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 36 Arc User
    A lot of issues yes and add DC in Dom and it's a fail
  • frobonatorfrobonator Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Bug: Mount Stormraider Clydesdale lost a unique animation and sound a call. Now He has an animation like a horse for 5 gold.
    Inspecting other players displays my guild name if they are not in a guild, or both guild names if they are.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• jiubiizeekkjiubiizeekk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 144 Arc User
    Absolutely stupid indeed. return the Demo drop rates to normal and keep it as it was.
  • twoedge1twoedge1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue. Both eDemo and nDemo where available to queue when I first logged in. I joined queue for eDemo but left the queue before joining an instance or being pulled into an instance. Now only eDemo shows and it is locked with the red text stating that it has not been unlocked yet. It's been over 4 hours and is still in that state. I don't think that is working as intended.
  • dranah#5639 dranah Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    So I checked again after 6 hours. Still the same thing. Waited for an hour but no luck even getting a party. Steps taken:

1. Selected the dungeon/skirmish that I want and click Join.
    2. System shows I'm waiting for queue and logs says Joined Queue Group, Joined Match Group.
    3. After 2-4 minutes logs says, cancelled since a player declined, removing you from queue.
    4. Then back to 1 and it loops.

Anyone found a workaround for this issue? Haven't tried consisting a group though but not an option for me (Guildless).
  • canescioltocanesciolto Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Warlord's Encouragement (insigna set): not adding anything to summoned companion stats.
  • exrenbonexrenbon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    I can't use Maze Engine Requisition XP Scroll. It's stuck in my inventory, can't sell, and can't drop.
  • nps2nps2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User

Warlord's Encouragement (insigna set): not adding anything to summoned companion stats.

Same here.
  • nps2nps2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    sulubones said:

So... in the wonderful world of patches, The Maze Engine has turned my Frozen Demon Sled into a regular old Winter Sled. I hereby request a fix, yes? :wink:

Grassyass, mon freres!

Same here.
  • calicobillcalicobill Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 36 Arc User
    Would love to run nDemo but after being in the que for 5 mins it then times out. 0-6 so far today.
  • blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    1. New Queue system, too complicated and unnecessary. Usefull only for Tiamat. Leaving queues on its own, adding random ppl in privates...
    2. Prophecy of Madness phase durations has been reduced by 50%, Gold in opening tears version is probably impossible.
    3. Castle Never. Players with low graphics dont see almost anything at 2nd boss darkness phase, i got killed out of nowhere and no red areas or whatever, just spikes poped out.
    4. When inspecting players under their guild name, my own guild name is shown too.
    5. Failed to join ndemo and edemo.
    6. EDIT: Almost every new map loading gets stuck and it disconnects me.
    7. Overload slot enchantments are stuck too, combat timer is not reducing.
    Post edited by blur#5900 on
  • phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    The targeting marker of split shot is visible to everyone, not just the ranger using it. It looks really weird and is very distracting.
  • mattia78mattia78 Member Posts: 87 Arc User

@strumslinger

Was the Dread Enchantment released? I don't see it anywhere, no one seems to have seen it (that I asked), and none on the AH...

If it wasn't released, any idea when it will be? Thanks! :)

I think they removed it cause it was too good for some classes; they came out with shadowclad enchantment instead (for armor) that is pretty useless even in pvp.
    404 Italians Not Found Guild Leader
    Matt Shieldheart 3.5k GF Conq PVE _ Matt Shieldheart 0 3.5k GF Tactician PVE _ Matt Shieldheart II 4.1k Buffer DC _ Matt Shieldheart III 4.3k Thauma CW _ Matt Shieldheart IV 3.5k Exe TR _ Matt Shieldheart V 3.9k Destroyer GWF _ Matt Shieldheart VI 3.1k Trapper HR _ Matt Shieldheart VII 3.1k Fury SW _ Matt ShieldheartVIII 3.6k OP Justice _ Matt Shieldheart -8 3.1k Healadin _ Matt Shieldheart -9 3.1k Mof Rene CW
    obsiddia said:

End of Chapter One: Two of the Cult members were slightly off the bridge,
    floating in the air. Luckily Drizzt was able to jump into the same non-space
    and kill them after awhile. I was unable to damage them. Loot drops hovered
    in the air. Was able to complete Chapter.

I was able to pull my single stuck cultist by moving away from the bridge so it pursued me.

Really annoyed about the loot drops I couldn't pick up from the big demon battle afterwards. If you're going to automatically seal off an area where there was fighting, make the foes not drop anything.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• tigliontiglion Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    I have been unable to login to game since patch.

I have done a Force Verify, logged in using Safe Mode, Re-installed game, restarted computer, and still can't get in.

When I first started, it would give me the Cryptic screen with the loading bar at the bottom, switch to the Neverwinter splash screen, then the screen would go black and nothing. Had to close game with Windows Task Manager.
    Trying in Safe Mode, I would get as far as the Character Select screen on about every 3rd try, but I couldn't select anything.
    If it didn't make it to Character Select screen, it would "Timeout during Login". Either way I had to close game from Windows Task Manager.
    Re-installing made my game not open in Full screen even when selected from Launcher, and had no other affect.

Now my game opens in a small window, and I have to maximize it, and I can't get to Character screen at all as it keeps timing out.
  • hevak7hevak7 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    So was the Blacklake terror skirmish removed from the game? I see no mention of it being removed, but I have two characters with the quest. there is no listing of it in the queue window anymore it was there this morning a few hours before the patch. The quest giver in Blacklake has an option to queue for it but nothing happens.

Yes im new to the game, and cant complete the quest on two characters, would like to. And yes they are between level 6-13 like the quest giver states.