test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Maze Engine Bugs & Issues

Comments

• an1m3nat1onan1m3nat1on Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My game wont start after the maze engine patch it was working perfectly fine before the update plz help or fix issue
  • forhakenforhaken Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Are you kidding me?

• sheenabc19sheenabc19 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I can not start the game when I press "Play", the game is off and pops "Crash Error". What happened :(
  • googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    As shown in the image, since the Maze Engine update I get a weird graphical attachment to the upper left corner to the requirements window and the requirements are incorrectly counted as you can see.

• nawelennawelen Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Problem: I can not move the reticule in any toon

The mouse is working fine, because when I press the "Tab" key the movement is working ok, any window I opened in the game (profesions, AH) is working fine too.
    Problem started when I mount my stag from the first time (after the new pach). I´ve reload the game but the problem hasnt change.

please help me, i cant do anything with any toon if i canot move
  • laurellian13laurellian13 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Problem I'm having since patch... game freezes on load screen when trying to g to my Guild's stronghold.
  • h4wk#8166 h4wk Member Posts: 6 Arc User

Please post here any bugs or issues you find for The Maze Engine so we can keep track of them and act as needed.

Thank you!

- We're aware the AH is down and are working to bring it back up
    - Tenser's Floating Disk is auto-bound. Please leave it in its current state if you wish it to become unbound after our fix.

i buy mount after update and no have it!!
    http://screenshot.sh/oAdltdD7tn8Xa
    http://screenshot.sh/mFdk5gA2hgjt4
    http://screenshot.sh/mKNp4WQqrwC8E

• anomaleaanomalea Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    OP Protection build, can't refine off-hand artifact (Burning Kite Shield). Another OP Protection in zone said he couldn't refine his off-hand either. (No problem with my GF and CW.)
  • dranah#5639 dranah Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Good day,

Here's the scenario:

1. I selected Temple of Spider normal one from the list and press join queue.
    2. I was able to join a group and was in a party. Their names show on the left and their current location which is Temple of Spider.
    3. I waited for a prompt to join them but none appeared.
    4. After a few minutes something flashed real quick and was gone then the system kick me out of the party.

This happened for over 3 hours I tried skirmishes, dungeons and pvp. So how can I join my party or to get to their map. Some peeps in my guild says wait for a prompt or it will start automatically. Tried both but nothing. Am I missing a step. Really need help with this one. :(
  • arandompandaarandompanda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    This is the EXACT step-by-step problem I'm having! You are not the only one experiencing this. My boyfriend can get in the dungeons with the new system with no problem. But I can't get in no matter what I do.
  • demagiendemagien Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    been having some what the same issue here, none of the queues seem to work, i join up and hit accept once it pops up and nothing after that.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    @strumslinger

Was the Dread Enchantment released? I don't see it anywhere, no one seems to have seen it (that I asked), and none on the AH...

If it wasn't released, any idea when it will be? Thanks! :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    Dread weapon enchantment shards are not dropping.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• mortifer82mortifer82 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    All kinds of Queue problems, and Artifact Equipment Off-hand Shield for Paladin not registering as an artifact item, no refine option.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    The Moonbear mount has a level requirement of 60 instead of 4.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • unsean385unsean385 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    When is the fix happening for Tensers Floating Disk?
  • rbroz#2282 rbroz Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Hello. Can't queue for edemo. Says you can't queue because the edemo fight from the underdark campaign is not unlocked. Ummm, I have been doing edmo for months. It is unlocked in the campaign. I have my twisted set. Is it broken?
  • jade#5857 jade Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is it just something I am missing or We can't continue with the chapter 2 Questline : The Sword of Vengence at the Fiery Pit?
  • forhakenforhaken Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Me too. Reported it in "bug reports" topic.

• arandompandaarandompanda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    Also locked for me and I have both of my twisted weapons as well.
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    Not as high up as OP, but I have half my twisted ichor collected for weapon, and have had eDemo access since soon after mod 8 released. Gotta be a bug.

Or they now block you from that until you finish all of the lovely mod 9 "daily" quests....urgh. Hope it's just a bug.
  • arbiterfiercearbiterfierce Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    When I got on, the new mount system showed the aspects of my Medium Snowswift Horse, which I had equipped before the update, and then I tried to right click it to view what I could upgrade, but nothing showed up when I right clicked it. Now I can't unequip it or replace it or upgrade it or even discard it via right clicking or dragging it out. When I tried replacing it, it stayed equipped and my Armored Boar I tried replacing it with is gone. My mount is stuck in my mount slot and I can't do anything about it. This has only been a problem for one of my characters so far, but please fix this and maybe compensate me for my Armored Boar (It was slower, but it still looked cool). If you have any information on this please tell me.
  • aaramis75aaramis75 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    It opens every hour at the same time as nDemo now. Not sure if that's WAI or not.

Also, I queued earlier once it opened, and nothing happened...
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    The Gilded Giant Spider from the Wondrous Bazaar was updated for module 9. The Gilded Giant Spider from the Zen Market was not updated. It disappears when used.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    The rare mount "Gilded Giant Spider" refuses to show up in my stable or in my available skins, despite collecting from the zen market and opening the mount pack.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    End of Chapter One: Two of the Cult members were slightly off the bridge,
    floating in the air. Luckily Drizzt was able to jump into the same non-space
    and kill them after awhile. I was unable to damage them. Loot drops hovered
    in the air. Was able to complete Chapter.

Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    null
    null = failed quote from mobile browser
    same here, artifact paladin offhand is not an artifact anymore ;)
    Post edited by wildfirede on
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    double post - cause mobile phone hates me - pls delete
    Post edited by wildfirede on
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • mutjinninjamutjinninja Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    Might want to check Orcus for the armor pen bug. As is, CN is impossible without a bubble paladin. Orcus rarely hits for under 400k. Even with 80% mitigation, it's enough to one shot a GF. All his attacks have no warning to them and run over anyone but a tankadin. No boss should do over 200k​​
  • giwakinsgiwakins Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    cant play. At Start, loading files take at least 3 mins to get to the character screen, and i am stuck at that point. i see my characters list but nothing is clickable. worked fine yesterday.