test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Maze Engine Bugs & Issues

Comments

• frobonatorfrobonator Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have same bug. Tenser's Floating Disk in my bank become bounded on char after patch :(
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    The AH is broken, don't post anything... Read the thread below...
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,355 Arc User
    reg1981 said:

It's fine, I have a Aperatus of Gond in my bank that is still unbound as well.

Thanks, Reg. I also have a Aperatus of Gond in my bank. May be mine is safe too. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    The problem is mount-specific. Tenser's Floating Disk got changed to Bind on Pickup.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    We're aware the AH is currently down and are working on it.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• sulubonessulubones Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    So... in the wonderful world of patches, The Maze Engine has turned my Frozen Demon Sled into a regular old Winter Sled. I hereby request a fix, yes? :wink:

Grassyass, mon freres!
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    two30 said:

The problem is mount-specific. Tenser's Floating Disk got changed to Bind on Pickup.

Have I ever said you're the best, @two30? You're the best.

I am really sorry for everyone with a disc they didn't mean to bind, but I'm sure it'll be like the Token of Chromatic Storm (I think it was that one) and customer service will be instructed to trade people who ask for an unbound one once it gets fixed.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • melmeldragonmelmeldragon Member Posts: 1 Arc User

My Demon Sled is the Winter Sled instead and I can't search the Auction House.

Encountering the same problem...can't reach the Auction House. On search I get the message "Unable to search for Items. Please try again later."
  • mattia78mattia78 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    Probably there's something with mounts that could be found in those few lockboxes that are disabled or not working properly like written in the patch. Btw i definetely want my unbound tenser back....
    404 Italians Not Found Guild Leader
    Matt Shieldheart 3.5k GF Conq PVE _ Matt Shieldheart 0 3.5k GF Tactician PVE _ Matt Shieldheart II 4.1k Buffer DC _ Matt Shieldheart III 4.3k Thauma CW _ Matt Shieldheart IV 3.5k Exe TR _ Matt Shieldheart V 3.9k Destroyer GWF _ Matt Shieldheart VI 3.1k Trapper HR _ Matt Shieldheart VII 3.1k Fury SW _ Matt ShieldheartVIII 3.6k OP Justice _ Matt Shieldheart -8 3.1k Healadin _ Matt Shieldheart -9 3.1k Mof Rene CW
  • definemythdefinemyth Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Seriously, we got monkeys programming this game. I try to que for pvp, declines, then gives me a penalty -.-

We're aware the AH is currently down and are working on it.

Expect a good 40-50 more individual threads and replies mentioning it anyway.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• h4wk#8166 h4wk Member Posts: 6 Arc User

Please post here any bugs or issues you find for The Maze Engine so we can keep track of them and act as needed.

Thank you!

I buy spider mount on ZEN SHOP and when i open it I can change my actualy mount to spider, lika a no have it...
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    Got a successful CN run myself, appart from almost all graphics being artefacted on low details( i play on low in new zones don't want to waste other players time if something lags me) it was ok ( even got my ring so i am finished with it :) )
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • chevron14chevron14 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Still not working is someone going to do some thing about it??
    seems you are right, my stary panther is still boe.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    edited March 2016
    chevron14 said:

Still not working is someone going to do some thing about it??

*points at announcement header on forum* ^

Neverwinter Census 2017

We're aware the Auction House is down for PC and are working on bringing it back up.

showing atleast on my mobile
    Normal patch day issue imo.

• volgeravolgera Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1458066376_firstbugyay.png

so a minion got stuck (or spawned) behind the invisible collider at the bridge. the NPC's were able to jump behind it to finish off the minion, but it took about 3-4 minutes before they were able to kill it. A small bug, but could be fixed by stretching out the collider over the entire length of the bridge :)
  • chevron14chevron14 Member Posts: 26 Arc User

We're aware the Auction House is down for PC and are working on bringing it back up.

showing atleast on my mobile

Normal patch day issue imo.

Thank you wildfirede

• divineone69divineone69 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    my gilded spider mount vanished. like it was never there. It's not in my inventory, or my stables.
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    The Heavy Twilight Nightmare (blue fire) now uses the Heavy Armored Nightmare (orange fire) summon animation. That is, the fireburst during the summon is now orange instead of blue.
    qtPt2I
  • necroblasternecroblaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    Apparently I cannot see the Accept/deny pop-up window, seems no1 else has same problem..

[System Notify] Queue Group joined queues.

[System Notify] Joined channel "Queue Group".

then it goes to
    [System Notify] Queue Group has been matched.

[System Notify] Joined channel "Match".

and finally :

[System Notify] Queue Instance has been cancelled due to player declines. Queue Group remains in queue.

[System Notify] Queue Group has been matched.

[System Notify] Joined channel "Match".

[System Notify] Left channel "Match".

• aaramis75aaramis75 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    What it looks like was changed was the eDemo only opens during the hourly Demogorgon window - much like how nDemo works/worked. So no queue whenever you want anymore for eDemo.

However, that said, several of us just now queued for eDemo when it opened up .....and nothing happened. And I'm pretty sure there were at least 10 people just in my instance of Mantol-Derith queued for it, so it *should* have popped.

Devs - can you confirm this is working?
    r000kie said:

In Dread Ring the Bounty Master used to trade 1 Vanguard Script for each 5 Onyx Fragments. This option is now gone - hopefully an oversight

If that was taken away along with using the onyx to buy unicorn seals (a deliberate change), then I believe there is nothing left to use the onyx for, and this should be fixed. I have a lot of onyx, which I save to buy scrips when I need them.

Neverwinter Census 2017

Neverwinter Census 2017

• althebarnalthebarn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    Update: Epic Demogorgon is available every half hour as "normal" version. But this is definitely a bug :(
  • gleichgewichtnwgleichgewichtnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    And iy you queue random, not get in and queue get closed at xx:35 you get a leaver penalty.

I think edemo will stay that way.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    Issue: Unable to refine artifact offhand, "Kite Shield of Elemental Fire". Item does not appear in list of items that can be refined, nor does the option to refine appear in the item's sub-menu.

Expected result: Item is well below the maximum level, therefore, the ability to further refine is expected.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    Cannot queue epic demogorgon.

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • skar3174skar3174 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Patched..logged in and put my Demon Slay in the stable. Give it a tastey bit of speed boost from another mount and summon it and BAM! my Demon Slay is now a crappy HAMSTER normal one!! grrr wtf! busted my but to grind that sucker at xmas...incoming ticket. I have a great idea why don't you set up a test server so you can check content to see if it's broken before you release new mods....BWAHAHAHAHAHA!