test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Queue System Issues and Feedback

1234568»

Comments

• ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I am not sure if this is a bug or not, however I posted about it here: arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12818375 and was told that perhaps it was overlooked as a bug so I will post it here and hope that's the case and that it will be fixed.

If you click on "Private Queue" all forms of PVP are "locked" from the list below level 70, and the PVP Queue's simply disappear after level 70. You simply can't private Queue for PVP which is what PVPers want, the ability to organize premaded PVP matches.

As a PVP guild this was a huge disappointment for us as we thought "thank gawd, finally we get our own Queue this mod" only to find that wasn't the case at all.
    On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

• flensburger99flensburger99 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Except for the mentioned PvP queue wish for the private (premade) queue, I am rather happy with the current queue System.
    PvE queue works pretty fluent and good now after the fixes.

But just now, before the game crashed (maybe that was the reason for the crash :wink: ), I had an interesting 60-69 PvP match.
    I queued with the other GF for a normal Domination match (5v5) , but instead we got a 9v4 one.

After the match started ingame chat stopped to work too. Couldn't receive new Messages, neither was able to write anything.
  • philmanpwphilmanpw Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    The queue system is not working as intended. I keep running into this problem, where in epic dungeons. It will start out the group with 1 tank, 1 healer and 3 dps. But say the Tank leaves, it will refill the spot with a DPS. If the healer leaves, it will refill the spot with another DPS. So now you have 5 DPS trying to do an epic dungeon. Why does it not refill the spot with a healer if a healer leaves or a tank if a tank leaves. Can it really be that hard to fix this?
  • rinashigure#3438 rinashigure Member Posts: 1 New User
    hii!, Guys I need your help I had problems trying to install the neverwinter in my computer, I was reading that someone had problems in windows 10 and other no, the error that show me is "Display driver Intel Hd graphics driver for windows (R)" but I don't have more update for this driver and I don't know if the problem is my video card is integrated to my computer, Could someone help me please I really want to play this game :'(
  • fb10208008013700#8728 fb10208008013700 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Wrong forum.