What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Queue System Issues and Feedback

Comments

• Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    dfnce said:

New queue implementation should be scrapped. Wrongly designed and even worse implemented.

That's a massive understatement when the implementation is so bad the queue commits suicide.
  • Options
    reposterzreposterz Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    I am having this problem as well, please fix as soon as possible, I queued for PVP and it is stuck, say waiting for map.
  • Options
    gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    Seems to work now.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Options
    hawk61914hawk61914 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    temporary solution, go back to manthol derith, and let it queu you again, then you abandon from the inside.

i hope this will work for you.
  • Options
    pelepanspelepans Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User

Seems to work now.

Hurray for you. Most of us are still stuck... I have two chars stuck in queue.
  • Options
    flehstifferflehstiffer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    GG hasn't popped for me in two mods. I don't think it's the queue that's broken, I think it's the lack of people queueing for it.
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    pelepans said:

Seems to work now.

Hurray for you. Most of us are still stuck... I have two chars stuck in queue.
    I just switched a char that was stuck and BONG the confirmation window to join something popped up. I declined. I am free of the miserable beast, now.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    The queue issues should be resolving any minute now. Thank you for your patience.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    snooopie777snooopie777 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Yeap, seems to work now (well at least the part where its not bugged out/not being able to leave the queue group) ... joining some skirmishes/dungeons on the other hand ..... :D
  • Options
    sirrapprosirrappro Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Still not able to que for anything, comeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @strumslinger
  • Options
    feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User

The queue system has worked brilliantly for me. It has been one of the better system reworks I've seen in this game since beta and I'm very pleased with it. Every queue I try including pvp works within a minute or two solo, and almost instantly if in a group.

Nice troll. A+.
  • Options
    zaksevenzakseven Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    rubytrue said:

The queue system is completely broken for me. I can't join ANY group (public or private); Ive even uninstalled the game, reinstalled the game, and it still doesn't work AT ALL for me.

Same here and that is true for ALL my characters for ANY queue, tried everything in game and their suggestion to force verify, reset defaults etc. It does not work, obviously if this happen to some people but not all then the issue is on their side? Or are we delivered different client code? Also since all my character are affected, perhaps start looking at the account themselves, are we all VIPs? VIPs to a certain level? Or something else perhaps? Common root-cause analysis need to be done here.

With that said, if it was one of my character I would play other until they resolved. Same if it was only a few dungeons, again I would play what is available. But right now a good percent of the game is inaccessible to me and I don't feel any urgency to fix from my ticket interaction with support.

Zak
  • Options
    karmabyteskarmabytes Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    3 times trying to get into Tiamat. Last time I finally got the window to join, accepted..four times! And never got in. So demo last night, Tiamat tonight. Pretty sure I'm giving up on this for now. Some of us only get the chance to play that much on the weekends. Really don't have time to keep hoping to queue and never get in. Rather spend that time on another game, as much as a like this one.
  • Options
    rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    Tried earlier in the day to queue with a couple of guildies for Cloak Tower... and got stuck at waiting for map. When we tried to leave, no one could leave the queue.

Now I'm going to guess this is the issues that a lot of people had on 3/19 and looks like it resolved, because awhile later, unknown how long, because I changed to another toon. I then went back to the one stuck in the queue, and Cloak Tower popped.

I declined and ask one of my guild mates to check their toon, and they were finally released as well.

But, another issue I had was trying to queue for ToDG... and it would allow me to accept the queue... but then nothing would happen. Never got the the second popup asking to transfer. Going into the queue interface, it would tell me I am already in one.

It seems to be hit and/or miss... nothing common in the occurrences. Different toons... queued form different areas... almost random.
  • Options
    iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    What is the average wait? In my experience, if it takes longer than 20 minutes, then my interest in what I was queueing for generally wanes and I look for something else to do. I have some more free time later today so I will continue to attempt getting into several different types of content. I can say that I waited the entire time for both Tiamat and Epic Demogorgon and was dropped from the queue when their respective timers expired. Kessel, Lostmauth, and CN haven't been responding after 20 minutes.

Update: I was able to get into eDemo, but I had queued for both versions. It popped up with less than a minute remaining in the countdown. After several attempts, CN kept cycling me like the post below, but I never successfully grouped.
    Post edited by iandarksword on
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • Options
    ohms66ohms66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    Here's a summary of my attempts to use the queue system today. all times are UTC using my 3.1k GF on @OV_ohms queuing solo in a public queue except for the 15:30 one

Normal Demogorgon:

09:30 Queue - No group matched.
    10:30 Queue - No group matched.
    11:30 Queue - Group matched. Instance cancelled. Group matched. Success.
    12:30 Queue - No group matched.
    14:30 Queue - Group matched. Instance cancelled. Group matched. Instance cancelled.
    15:30 Queue - Joined pre-made group. Success.
    16:31 Queue - Group matched. Removed from queue
    16:33 Queue - Group matched. Removed from queue

Success rate in solo public queue 1/7
    Success rate in pre-made queue 1/1

Throne of the Dwarven Gods:

14:54 Queue - Group matched. Instance cancelled. Group matched. Instance cancelled. Removed from queue
    14:56 Queue - Group matched. Success.
    15:48 Queue - Group matched. Success.
    16.12 Queue - Group matched. Instance cancelled. Group matched. Success.

Success rate in solo public queue 3/4
  • Options
    istipenxistipenx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Can't queue for Demogorgon, tooltip says I haven't unlocked it yet, even if the campaign window shows otherwise...

Is this a bug or am I missing some other requirement?

bug?

P.S. TIL > 2500
  • Options
    medichickforummedichickforum Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    After last patch i cant queue for anything (pve/pvp), before last patch everything was working ok, now all i see is the below in system notify:

[System Notify] Queue Group joined queues.

[System Notify] Queue Group has been matched.

[System Notify] Joined channel "Match".

[System Notify] Joined channel "Queue Group".

[System Notify] Queue Instance has been cancelled due to player declines. You have been removed from Queue Group.

[System Notify] "me" left the Queue Group.

[System Notify] Left channel "Queue Group".

[System Notify] Left channel "Match".

At this point the "join selected queues" button is enabled and i requeue

[System Notify] Queue Group joined queues.

[System Notify] Queue Group has been matched.

[System Notify] Joined channel "Match".

[System Notify] Joined channel "Queue Group".

[System Notify] Queue Instance has been cancelled due to player declines. You have been removed from Queue Group.

[System Notify] "me" left the Queue Group.

[System Notify] Left channel "Queue Group".

[System Notify] Left channel "Match".

And this goes on and on....

I tried the force verify someone suggested but nothing changed.
    If there's an answer or some other official feedback please point me to it since as a not active forum member i cant find anything up to date about this.

Thank you in advance for your help.

• Options
    sanpedrocactussanpedrocactus Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Que still broken for me. Both solo and in party, private and public. Unable to do dungeons all weekend. Totally missed out on double RP. Thanks. Basically cannot play the game until u fix this. Do you guys even care that so many of us can't play or do u just sit there and laugh at us while u sip your coffee?
  • Options
    BTW when I ask if you guys even care--show us by fixing it. Don't give us BS words that have no action behind them.
  • Options
    gryphonsklawgryphonsklaw Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Que system is still broken, double rp weekend blown, pretty much going on a week and absolutely no support from bug report, requesting GM help. I spend a ton on this game every month. I am thinking this game is going no where fast. Player base is dwindling, each expansion not addressing player base concerns. Time to invest in another game.
  • Options
    kreatyve said:

The queue issues should be resolving any minute now. Thank you for your patience.

Sorry, but u guys fixed nothing. The que is still a mess, and an overwhelming amount of us still cannot play the dungeons because of it...
  • Options
    Been a week since expansion unable to do anything. Time to wipe and play something that works.
  • Options
    necroblasternecroblaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    tomorrow will be exactly a week since i cannot enter any dungeon. Is it even anyone working to solve this issues ?
  • Options
    My guess is a big no.
  • Options
    boundaryriderboundaryrider Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have the exactly the same issue as istipenx ( above ) regarding Edemo.
    Furthermore I can't get into PvP at all. I can queue, I get the 'accept' pop up, but when I accept I get thrown out of the queue, and get a 5 minute penalty everytime.
    The new queue system is a pile of junk. A week after launch and it still doesn't work.
  • Options
    duryntedurynte Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    I finally noticed, the "join" dialogue for public queueing just pops up for a blink of an eye, until the message is printed "you rejected...".
  • Options
    terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for all the callouts. We're looking into various issues with the updated queue system.
    The issue we hit on Saturday, where instances would stall and keep certain queues permanently in the "Waiting for Map" state, has been patched up. We're looking into potential solutions for more issues.
  • Options
    My Account | Billing | Customer Support

Ticket Reference # 160319-001178

Recently you requested personal assistance from our online support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To update your question with additional information, please respond directly to this email or click here to view your ticket on our support site.

Response By Email (Avriel) (03/20/2016 12:18 PM)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand that you had problems with the queue system. The queue system should be back up as it was fixed yesterday.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Avriel

Game Master

Perfect World Entertainment

Customer By CSS Web () (03/19/2016 07:03 PM)

The queue system for me is totally screwed up. I can not join any groups, cant get into anything at all. I get dropped from everything since the new expansion. My group joins a queue and than it drops me, I join selected queues and nothing at all happens. This is sucking really bad

This is there customer service response "Nothing is wrong. Try again in 7 days". I am sorry, that doesn't cut it. After spending a thousand dollars with your company over the past 6 months this is the best you can do.

A few words,

Blade and Soul,
    Terra,
    Guild Wars 2,
    Acheage,

I am sure a different game might do better with a customer base spending money than check back in 7 days,
  • Options
    zaksevenzakseven Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    If like me your are still having issue with queueing, and it's been 7 days since Maze release, than do not expect a resolution soon. In my case, NONE of my character can queue for ANY dungeons, epic, skirmish, demo, or Pvp. In fact, eDemo is locked on characters that it should not, that have the campaign prerequisite done while have done it before Maze.

After many back and forth with support, their latest response is simply to ask me to file a in-game bug report for something they acknowledged just a few days ago. Making sure to point out that no reply from Q&A should be forthcoming but to be assured 'they will work to resolve the issue as soon as possible'.

Now it's something they cannot assist their paying customer with. And basically this close the only communication we can have with anyone about this.

Zak