Install Arc
Options

Queue System Issues and Feedback

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    spy400ftwspy400ftw Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    baeyorn said:

To claify this a bit.. my queue experience thus far..

If you are in a queue group already, they are working fine.

If you try and queue solo for anything.. nothing works
    * missing accept windows
    * missing transfer windows
    * endless cycle of Join Selected Queues to grayed out join button to Join Selected Queues again

Hope this helps.

Still getting this even after the latest patch plox halp...
  • Options
    mrracklemrrackle Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Wow. Even AFTER the patch, it will not accept me into public dungeons, PvP, or even the event queue! This will happen:

> "Waiting for queue" Alright, same as before...
    > "Waiting for map" Okay, I've already got this far...
    > "0/5 players have accepted"

What. Does that mean that the new queue system is not classifying me as having accepted, when I have sat WAITING for the queue to pop after, what, an hour or two? Fantastic, this new patch has been so successful. *Sarcasm levels through the rood there*
    OH, and there was one improvement on the public PvP queue. It added me to a party, whom all of the members (aside from me) were on the map, aaaaand no "transfer to map" option popped up, and I also wasn't actually moved to the map.

Come ON, guys! This is getting ridiculous! And it's unfair on me, and all the other people who cannot publicly queue for anything! Not everybody has a large enough group of friends that will want to PvP with them/run the same dungeon with them, every day. And even if I did, I couldn't queue with them publicly because I would never get the 'transfer to map' option, therefore it would boot me and fill my spot with someone who has a successful public queue (I know this because me and a full team accidentally publicly queued for PoM, and I was the only one to be kicked. Ain't that a kick in the teeth for me, hm).
    It seems that PUG-ing dungeons now is impossible for us until this is resolved, and it has been like this since the Maze Engine update.

As always, my handle is @mrrackle and I use Arc. PLEASE DO SOMETHING! I am TIRED of having to WAIT to play my game!
  • Options
    mihi01mihi01 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi all !

Update today my client and i see not work new Queue system (again).... Pls you do it or give back old system,

[20:41] [System Notify] Queue Group joined queues.
    [20:41] [System Notify] Joined channel "Queue Group".
    [21:21] [System Notify] You are no longer marked as idle.
    21:22] [System Notify] Queue Group left queues.

not have window.

Question? When will it work? Thx reply bb have fun.

• Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    We posted a potential fix to the queue here: http://bit.ly/1pOB8fD

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    whyratwhyrat Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    whyrat said:

Same experience for me; Even if I'm in queue with a fixed group; other people get in, I never see a message then get kicked from the party after about 2 minutes (I'm guessing that's a timeout). Then they're in the dungeon with a random person filling my spot. Private queue works... but it's annoying that *just me* gets dropped if a pre-made group forgets to set to private instead of public. And of course queueing without a pre-made is impossible as I never see a message and can never accept.

My issues are resolved with the 3/31 patch.
  • Options
    xginocidexxginocidex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2016

We posted a potential fix to the queue here: http://bit.ly/1pOB8fD

Cant believe it was that simple of a fix. Worked for me. After reading that i checked in game and sure enough the in game clock and PC clock was off by a few minutes. I changed the time so they both matched and now i can queue no problem..

• Options
    luciusdracoluciusdraco Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    OMG

The fix by strumslinger worked !!!

http://bit.ly/1pOB8fD

My clock was off by 2 minutes. I corrected the time and it FIXED the problem. I can't believe I wasted weeks on this issue and it was such a simple fix.

Happy Adventuring
  • Options
    hawkseerhawkseer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    Since the new que went live I have been unable to get into a que. This is ridiculous. First it was the edemo. Now it is the new Respen's. I que'd 5 times and because we could only get 4 it kept kicking us out. However my husband que'd and got in on the first try. So WTF? This is really making the game NOT worth the problems. So unless you have a pre made party you can't get in that is just asinine.
  • Options
    coppockalypsecoppockalypse Member Posts: 3 Arc User

OMG

The fix by strumslinger worked !!!

http://bit.ly/1pOB8fD

My clock was off by 2 minutes. I corrected the time and it FIXED the problem. I can't believe I wasted weeks on this issue and it was such a simple fix.

Happy Adventuring

Stop reading and do this. It worked for me and you can queue up. Fix your clock and happy hunting.
  • Options
    phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    I sometimes randomly get thrown out of queues. I noticed this happening in the following circumstances:
    - I enter or leave the Stronghold map.
    - Sometimes when it is time for normal demogorgon, I get thrown out of the epic demogorgon queue.
  • Options
    amarillis#8756 amarillis Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I never had this issue before the last patch so I think it's new as such. of course I hadn't any of the 'can't queue' problems so perhaps it's still better than that but ... still

when you start a new epic dungeon group by queuing you always have a tank, a heal and 3 dps. When someone leaves - and I had this a lot of times immediately after start, so no wipes involved - you get another player with random role. Which means you can end up after two changes with 5 dps. I haven't really seen any of these groups finish a dungeon successfully, so basically queuing is worthless as long as I don't get my 4k item level by some big mojo magic... I tried about 10 dungeons, lots of time involved and finished one - after which I couldn't open the chest with the epic key because it said I didn't have one while having 29 in inventory .. but that's another issue I opened a report for...
  • Options
    ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I am not sure if this is a bug or not, however I posted about it here: arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12818375 and was told that perhaps it was overlooked as a bug so I will post it here and hope that's the case and that it will be fixed.

If you click on "Private Queue" all forms of PVP are "locked" from the list below level 70, and the PVP Queue's simply disappear after level 70. You simply can't private Queue for PVP which is what PVPers want, the ability to organize premaded PVP matches.

As a PVP guild this was a huge disappointment for us as we thought "thank gawd, finally we get our own Queue this mod" only to find that wasn't the case at all.
    On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

• Options
    flensburger99flensburger99 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Except for the mentioned PvP queue wish for the private (premade) queue, I am rather happy with the current queue System.
    PvE queue works pretty fluent and good now after the fixes.

But just now, before the game crashed (maybe that was the reason for the crash :wink: ), I had an interesting 60-69 PvP match.
    I queued with the other GF for a normal Domination match (5v5) , but instead we got a 9v4 one.

After the match started ingame chat stopped to work too. Couldn't receive new Messages, neither was able to write anything.
  • Options
    philmanpwphilmanpw Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    The queue system is not working as intended. I keep running into this problem, where in epic dungeons. It will start out the group with 1 tank, 1 healer and 3 dps. But say the Tank leaves, it will refill the spot with a DPS. If the healer leaves, it will refill the spot with another DPS. So now you have 5 DPS trying to do an epic dungeon. Why does it not refill the spot with a healer if a healer leaves or a tank if a tank leaves. Can it really be that hard to fix this?
  • Options
    rinashigure#3438 rinashigure Member Posts: 1 New User
    hii!, Guys I need your help I had problems trying to install the neverwinter in my computer, I was reading that someone had problems in windows 10 and other no, the error that show me is "Display driver Intel Hd graphics driver for windows (R)" but I don't have more update for this driver and I don't know if the problem is my video card is integrated to my computer, Could someone help me please I really want to play this game :'(
  • Options
    fb10208008013700#8728 fb10208008013700 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Wrong forum.