test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Queue System Issues and Feedback

Comments

• rowdydwarfrowdydwarf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 47 Arc User
    I would like this que system better if public ques actually worked. But I don't understand why I have to manually remove a player from my que after they leave the group. And I should be able to kick a person from party and que simultaneously.
  • azaziel35azaziel35 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    OK DEVS WTH IS GOING ON!!!!!!! I USUALY DONT RANT BUT FOR GODS SAKES I PAY GOOD MONEY TO YOU ALL AND CANT EVEN QUE YOU ARE PROFFESIONALS AND YOU BROKE YOUR OWN CODE. ITS BROKEN!!! SO LOOK AT WHAT YOU CHANGED THATS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IT WAS BEFORE BECAUSE BEFORE IT WAS WORKING FINE NOW I HAVE TRIED 15 TIMES IN 3 DAYS 15 TO DO DEMO AND CANT GET IN NOT EVEN WITH A PARTY OF 10 OF MY GUILDMATES!!! EVERY TIME I QUE FOR ANYTHING I CANT GET IN EVERY TIME I QUE FOR CN AND DO GET IN THERE IS A PARTY THAT HAS RUN THE WHOLE THING WAITING FOR ME AT ORCUS. DO YOU HAVE ANY ANY IDEA HOW FRUSTRATING THAT IS TO RUN THROUGH A EMPTY CN MAP?????? DO IT AND SEE HOW FUN AND ENTERTAINING IT IS. I PLAY THIS GAME AFTER WORK TO UNWIND BUT ALL I CAN DO NOW IS DAILIES I CANT EVEN FREAKING GEAR BECAUSE YOU BROKE YOUR OWN QUE SYSTEM. YOU CAN ONLY GET IN IF YOU MAKE PRIVATE MAPS CANT QUE SOLO AND SOME OF US ARE ON WHEN MOST OF OUR GUILD ISNT MAJORITY OF THE TIME. I DONT MIND SPENDING MONEY ON A GAME LOTS OF IT. BUT ILL BE DOOMED IF I AM GOING TO KEEP SPENDING MONEY ON A GAME THAT I CANT EVEN GRIND THE DUNGEONS IN TO GEAR MY TOON!!!!
  • flehstifferflehstiffer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    The queue system has worked brilliantly for me. It has been one of the better system reworks I've seen in this game since beta and I'm very pleased with it. Every queue I try including pvp works within a minute or two solo, and almost instantly if in a group.
  • xginocidexxginocidex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    @xginocidex i am unable to queue for anything public. If i am in party with my guild they have to queue private or i get kicked from the queue then a minute or so later i get kicked from the queue group and none of them can leave the queue party for a few minutes.

One of my guildies had the same issue and she force verified files and now she can queue for anything public. I tried to force verify but i am still unable to queue.

So at times where my guild is either busy with something else or not online i am unable to play the game. Usually i do the skirmishes or elol or KR but with this bug i can not play the game unless i have a full party on private queue.

Also if i am the queue group leader i can't queue even if it's private. So someone else always has to invite and queue for me otherwise we cant enter dungeon or skirmish. At this stage being unable to play is killing the game for me now....
  • warthog224warthog224 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm 1 for 10 on epic demigorgon queuing solo since the new system began. Also, five times after accepting a pvp match, I have been mysteriously dropped AND given a time penalty. This is making it very difficult to progress with my TR. I hope Arc addresses this soon. I like the game, but there is not much point in playing if I'm unable to get into the primary events.
  • phenomenon82phenomenon82 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Unable Queue for anything , no pvp ,no instances , after few daylie quests i have nothing to do .
  • baeyornbaeyorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Queue system needs some work.. because it is just not working for people less than full grps.

I have queued solo for e-demo 4 times.. and not once has it popped for me.

Have queued for e-demo in a group of less than 5.. twice.. and still no e-demo.

Have queued for tiamat solo 3 times.. got in once.

Have queued for tiamat with a group of 6 and a group of 4... and did not get in either time.

There seems to be 2 or 3 acceptance screens..

first one for you join a queue group..

then a 2nd one for the group being accepted int the queue..

then a 3rd one for the group actually transferring to to the instance..??

At the risk of being snarky, this looks as cumbersome as all the warning pop-ups when back when people used the Vista version of windows.

If I may, somehow streamline this..?

:)
  • baeyornbaeyorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User

Good day,

Is there any work around for this issue, I was unable to do any dungeon / pvp / skirmish for 2 days now. I was able to join the party but there's no button to transfer to map, is this issue account/character based or it just hits random people. This is really annoying. Here's an image of what I'm talkin about. It will just wait there until the system kicks me out because I didn't accept/transfer to map. But there's no button!!! This happens on everything in the list.

Atalya Ironwill@simicjuice

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Exact same thing happens to me for the following:

Epic Demo
    Tiamat
    occasional skirmish (master of the Hunt, POM, TOGD are the skirmishes I run).

actual data...

Queued Solo for Tiamat 4 times... got in once.

Queued In a grp of 4 and then a grp of 6 for Tiamat.. never got in

Queued solo 4 times for Epic/Master Demo .. never got in

Queued in a group of 3 , two times for Epic/Master Demo.... never got in.

The 3 acceptance screens may be part of the issue..

First screen to accept that you'v joined a queue group..

2nd screen that you been accepted int the specific queue...

3rd screen to accept the transfer to the map/instance..

Note that that 3rd screen is where I see most of the fails. I get "waiting on map", but the pop-up to actually transfer to the map never happens.

Handle is @baeyorn

:)
  • necroblasternecroblaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    Having same issues with people who wrote above, and i would like to mention that running dungeons is the main spot for harvesting AD, so no incomes since the mod9 release :(
    Will appreciate if it will be on first thing to be fixed in the upcoming patch. Thank you.
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    I have neen unable to enter GG PVP as a single player since the new Mod.

I Queue but cant join.

That said Please fix As soon as you can.... I love GG PVP

Urlord
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    Same for GG PVP
  • duryntedurynte Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Update:
    Public queueing to me still resulted in no join invitation after second Maze Engine patch on friday. Here is the log:

mark dung/skirm selections and press "join"
    [xx:16][System Notify] Queue Group joined queues.
    [xx:16][System Notify] Joined channel "Queue Group"
    [xx:16][System Notify] Queue Group has been matched.
    [xx:16][System Notify] Joined channel "Match".
    [xx:17][System Notify] Queue Instance has been cancelled due to player declines. You have been removed from Queue Group.
    [xx:17][System Notify] xy@durynte left the Queue Group.
    [xx:17][System Notify] Left channel "Queue Group".
    [xx:17][System Notify] Left channel "Match".
    Repeat.

There is a lot of information there I am not interested in: Queue Group, channel Match, somebody rejected.
    For dungeon/skirmish queueing all I am interested in is (and I assume others are, too):
    1. average wait time
    2. the possibility of a "join" invitation until I cancel queueing
    I don't think somebody will keep pressing the [join] button every 90 secs. It should requeue without user interaction.

Possible solution for others trying to queue public: use /zone or /lfg channels to group up for now called private queueing, like you do for the campaign lairs. I tried that, but everybody was looking for CN,eLoL. I also tried entering solo moving to a dungeon enterance, but that still pops up the new queue window, can't enter solo.
  • sigillmacfinnsigillmacfinn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    The new Q system does look nice, if it's a bit scattered with the drop downs, but there is now no visual that you are actually still Qing & when you go into the tab you seem to have mysteriously dropped out of Q so you re-Q & it gives a few messages at the top of the screen then you seem to drop out of Q - am I missing something or is the Q system in need of slight tweaking - I had thought Fridays' maintenance was intended to fix Q as Thursday we had a 4some Qing for Throne over & over with no success?

Also can't seem to type in chatbox whilst Q window is open - can this be fixed so its possible to stay in touch with Guildies without closing the box every few seconds only to have to re-open it to see I've dropped out of the Q ?

Thanx
    Post edited by sigillmacfinn on
    ..... rolling 1's for over 25 years .....

The Harbingers' Forums - What Class Are You - Search The Neverwinter Wiki

• rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    The queue system is completely broken for me. I can't join ANY group (public or private); Ive even uninstalled the game, reinstalled the game, and it still doesn't work AT ALL for me.
  • rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    I've completely uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, and tried again but still no luck. Last time I tried (queued Cragmire Crypts) was at ~2:30 pm central; Ash Shadowstorm@rubytrue in Protectors Enclave.
  • raydrootraydroot Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 110 Arc User
    It is bad, Tiamat is not available to choose, and Epic Demogorgon is locked but shows complete in my boon line. Good thing I have the Twisted set and don't require Linus.
  • raydrootraydroot Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 110 Arc User
    Please fix cannot queue Epic Demogorgon say unavailable not unlocked, boon line shows unlocked and Tiamat is not available to choose. Thanks
  • eucha10eucha10 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I am having the same issue :'( can't do Dungeons nor Skirmishes...when are you going to fix this?
  • blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    Queue System crashed after Tiamat Run. We are 5 ppl in grp. No chance to join any dungeon and we cant go out of grp.
  • snooopie777snooopie777 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Nope, still not working... unable to join any dungeons/skirmishes with a full private party or public party... furthermore, cant leave queue group, kick anyone out, regardless of relogging or anything .... cmon -.- just give us back the old queue system till this one is fixed, its killing a lot of players will to play the game ....
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    5 person que cn , i cant leave que group man and any ppl same issue running thanks.
  • halbren#1478 halbren Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Que is not working well. Public grouping is not working. Private groups has worked about 1/2 the time, with the other half getting stuck in searching for map. Group members get stuck together and can not leave after failed que for some reason.

On the bright side the game has ran better, lag wise, that it has the last couple of days. So thank you for what ever you did there.

Besides the que, please return Edemo to the way it was. The changes have ruined this weekends play.

• asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User

Nope, still not working... unable to join any dungeons/skirmishes with a full private party or public party... furthermore, cant leave queue group, kick anyone out, regardless of relogging or anything .... cmon -.- just give us back the old queue system till this one is fixed, its killing a lot of players will to play the game ....

Same here, we swiched chars made a new group, qued and waited for map, waited, waited some more and gave up. Did you concider to test your que system BEFORE you implement it?
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • reeenatureeenatu Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    We (my party and i) tried to queue for CN and as soon as the "Transfer" button appeared we pressed it, and then we all received the message "Map transference failed". And then we got stuck in this queue, we cannot leave it because the buttons are all disabled, the queue leader cannot kick/invite anyone from the queue, we tried to relog, change character, reload client,change instance, kill ourselves, we even got into "Portal to tuern" but nothing happened. We are still stuck in this same queue group, and idk what to do anymore, If anyone know how to solve this, pls help asap.
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    @halbren#1478 my bet is that the server is running better cause ppl can't run instances and bots are not doing ashmadai lairs (cudos on that fix).
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    prnt.sc/ahdos7

bugged my party i cant leave group , i cant create new party thank you.

• halbren#1478 halbren Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    tried logging out and back in and still in old group waiting for map.
  • gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    @strumslinger @terramak @panderus @commanderander

The whole Q system broke down today. You cant leave que once you qued and nothing ever pops.
    THIS NEEDS ATTENTION ASAP. This affects both PvE and PvP.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    Same here stuck in queue "waiting for map" me and my party cant leave queue, we relog and stays with waiting for map.