test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Queue System Issues and Feedback

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited March 2016 in Bug Reports (PC)
Update 3/25: We posted an update on the queue system, issues and our next-steps here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1214107/queue-system-update

Hey all,

This is a thread specifically for any queue system bug reports or issues you encounter in your travels. Are you not getting in a specific queue? Queue isn't popping? Let us know!

To help us further, please provide your @handle, time of occurrence and possibly a screenshot of any system messages you see during your troubles.

Thanks!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I don't have a low enough level character to personally verify this, but there are a lot of people saying they cannot see Blacklake Terror in their queues at all, as though it has been removed from the game.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    duryntedurynte Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    I queued public for all 30-60 non epic dungeons about 5 times: marked selection and pressed "enter queue". Next message is: "entering match channel". It takes about 30 sec up to two minutes, when message "leaving match channel" is written to chat console. A "join" invitation never happend, contrary to what it was like before, about 30 seconds to join ToS. Could be, nobody wanted to PuG the new leveling dungeons. But there have been complains about it on other channels too. Seems, premade (private) groups are fine. So all I can say, none of my public grouping attempts has made it up to a join dialogue.
  • Options
    molleafaussmolleafauss Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I can't seem to find the blacklake district queue on my new lvl 9 character. He has the quest, but when I click on the questgiver, and on the "queue for blacklake", nothing happens.

screenshot: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/722347/nw-screenshot_2016-03-17-00-12-22.jpg
    handle is @molleafauss, of course.
  • Options
    rickywade123rickywade123 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I think what would help on the new que system is when the party didnt get enough it dosent tell you you just wait a round then open the que to see what is going and the que has droped i belive that a message saying that being requed or something to Aleve people so they arent just wondering thanks Forktounge
  • Options
    foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    I hate it. These are the things i hate so far
    1. Old queue would lemme know when an instance was missing 1 member, so when u were queued' u would appear at a last boss instance in a dungeon (very random) and cheap yeah. But i used to do that when i needed to finish something quick before going off (no time to stay much time into gaming). Now, i cant.
    2. So it happens that when a party completed a dungeon and i was done grabing my stuff, i would leave party by being thrown out of the dungeon. Now i have to leave party, exit dungeon (normally) and leave the queue instance group if i want to join a random or another group.
    3. Yesterday, i used to use GM help to abort quest then coming in again to the nearest campfire by returning to instance, speeding up steps when i was AFK or had a crashed. Today, doing this would kick me out of the instance party.
    4. Randomly and soloing, if i queue i would rarely get a transfer after joining the chart popped up.
  • Options
    hypnoticbeasthypnoticbeast Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    I have yet to get into a nDemo and have only been Throne 1 time a POM 2 times in a 7 hour wait. Yes you heard me 7 hours! I am trying to get guild bank slots open and my in game income as all but stopped! Please fix.
  • Options
    drepplerdreppler Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    durynte said:

I queued public for all 30-60 non epic dungeons about 5 times: marked selection and pressed "enter queue". Next message is: "entering match channel". It takes about 30 sec up to two minutes, when message "leaving match channel" is written to chat console. A "join" invitation never happend, contrary to what it was like before, about 30 seconds to join ToS. Could be, nobody wanted to PuG the new leveling dungeons. But there have been complains about it on other channels too. Seems, premade (private) groups are fine. So all I can say, none of my public grouping attempts has made it up to a join dialogue.

I get exactly the same issue, cannot enter any public queue @dreppler
  • Options
    azaziel35azaziel35 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Ok I play on dragon I am a level 70 warlock. Since the maze engine and new que patch every time I go to join a dungeon(epic of course) I accept the pop up then It never transfers me but once in like 10 pop ups. Then the three times I did get transfered the dungeons were already done I am starting at the begining have to run through a empty map to a party that is waiting 3 to 5 minutes for me to get there so we can kill the dungeon boss. I have ran many many dungeons and skirmishes before then never had that problem. And that is a serious problem having to wait for someone to catch up they dont get to kill the mini bosses in the dungeon so get no seals or blue loot from them and then the wait running through a dead map to get to the party waiting on you that is not right.
  • Options
    fadriusfadrius Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @dreppler said:
    > I queued public for all 30-60 non epic dungeons about 5 times: marked selection and pressed "enter queue". Next message is: "entering match channel". It takes about 30 sec up to two minutes, when message "leaving match channel" is written to chat console. A "join" invitation never happend, contrary to what it was like before, about 30 seconds to join ToS. Could be, nobody wanted to PuG the new leveling dungeons. But there have been complains about it on other channels too. Seems, premade (private) groups are fine. So all I can say, none of my public grouping attempts has made it up to a join dialogue.
    >
    >
    >
    > I get exactly the same issue, cannot enter any public queue @dreppler

Exact same probleme here too @fadrius
  • Options
    googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Post 03/17 patch - Same exact problems queuing for normal Demo. Completely useless system and unable to get into a game in the 5 minute window.
  • Options
    ahaitsmeahaitsme Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    fadrius said:

> @dreppler said:

> I queued public for all 30-60 non epic dungeons about 5 times: marked selection and pressed "enter queue". Next message is: "entering match channel". It takes about 30 sec up to two minutes, when message "leaving match channel" is written to chat console. A "join" invitation never happend, contrary to what it was like before, about 30 seconds to join ToS. Could be, nobody wanted to PuG the new leveling dungeons. But there have been complains about it on other channels too. Seems, premade (private) groups are fine. So all I can say, none of my public grouping attempts has made it up to a join dialogue.

>

>

>

Exact same problem here too...except in my case i was in queue for skirms, which i usually PuG, yestarday was fine but today, kept popping to join queue..pressed it..then nothing...first time put me back in queue....second time nothing, and couldn`t even leave the queue system to try and queue for dungeons..finally had to swap toons and back again before i could do anything...but the same thing happened when queued for dungeons..but managed to get in after 5 attempts of it.

havn`t tried a private group yet..so can`t say about that.
  • Options
    Ok third time in a row I have been shut out of demogorgon event. This time I entered the Que with a 4 party as the event timer ran down it took us out of que and we didnt get to play. I have tried to Que for it single and still no luck. Several dungeons I have Qued for since the new system has been put into place takes me forever to get in and then when I do most of the dungeon has been ran and players are waiting at the dungeon boss area for me. I dont get to fight any of the sub bosses missing out on blues and loot drops etc. Didnt have this problem with the old system.
  • Options
    dreppler said:

durynte said:

I get exactly the same issue, cannot enter any public queue @dreppler
    having the same issues. Also. Ok third time in a row I have been shut out of demogorgon event. This time I entered the Que with a 4 party as the event timer ran down it took us out of que and we didnt get to play. I have tried to Que for it single and still no luck. Several dungeons I have Qued for since the new system has been put into place takes me forever to get in and then when I do most of the dungeon has been ran and players are waiting at the dungeon boss area for me. I dont get to fight any of the sub bosses missing out on blues and loot drops etc. Didnt have this problem with the old system.
  • Options
    dranah#5639 dranah Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Good day,

Is there any work around for this issue, I was unable to do any dungeon / pvp / skirmish for 2 days now. I was able to join the party but there's no button to transfer to map, is this issue account/character based or it just hits random people. This is really annoying. Here's an image of what I'm talkin about. It will just wait there until the system kicks me out because I didn't accept/transfer to map. But there's no button!!! This happens on everything in the list.

Atalya Ironwill@simicjuice

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    abdelrahman48744abdelrahman48744 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Dear Devs ...

PLEASE RETURN THE OLD QUEUE SYSTEM I SWEAR TO GOD I LOVE THE OLD ONE .. i dont want any new idea i know cryptic everytime you guys try to make something new .. you make it worse fix your queue system i cant queue to Castle never or even PvP .. I want the old queue back ..
  • Options
    Inspite of the ... (LAG , CRASHED , BUGS , DELAYS ) i literally cant have something better than Spending a day full of these things in neverwinter everytime they release a new mod ..
  • Options
    queues for pvp

waits 20mins .

for no reason gets banned for 5mins for not responding .. and the the window didnt even pop
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    We're working on fine-tuning the queue system. In the meantime, if you have any issues with it, please head here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1213646/queue-system-issues-and-feedback

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    I CANT JOIN ANYTHING .... NOTHING IS POPPING
  • Options
    smores#9581 smores Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I can queue and then nothing will appear to press to join. Then I get booted out. Very frustrating.
  • Options
  • Options
    rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    Earlier today i queued for the new Pirate King queue....

It initially opened and allowed me to accept... but then I got a message about waiting for map and then kicked me out of the queue completely.

@2010Str1ker1207
  • Options
    jetwar00fjetwar00f Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    same here !!!!!
  • Options
    sirrapprosirrappro Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    @sirrappro When ever i que i the option to accept or decline never pops up, so i am unable to get into any ques which is a problem considering literally all the things on this game require to que, so i just currently sit at protectors enclave wishing this could hurry up and be fixed
  • Options
    rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    durynte said:

Exact same thing happens here as well: @rubytrue
  • Options
    rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    fadrius said:

> @dreppler said:

>

>

>

I have the same problem as does my daughter: @rubytruerain
  • Options
    helix#4749 helix Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    azaziel35 said:

Ok third time in a row I have been shut out of demogorgon event. This time I entered the Que with a 4 party as the event timer ran down it took us out of que and we didnt get to play. I have tried to Que for it single and still no luck. Several dungeons I have Qued for since the new system has been put into place takes me forever to get in and then when I do most of the dungeon has been ran and players are waiting at the dungeon boss area for me. I dont get to fight any of the sub bosses missing out on blues and loot drops etc. Didnt have this problem with the old system.

Yep. Same here. Have not been able to play demo ever since the new queue system. Just about to give up....like everything else with this game.
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    I also find the queue system even more dysfunctional than ever. About the only thing I can get to pop with even the consistency of pre-mod 9 seems to be Throne. Every other bit of epic content almost never pops, whether you're queued for just one thing or everything, and when you do you tend to have to deal with the bugs of loading in at the start of the dungeon rather than the most recently accessed respawn point the group has found--the reason for which is surely the same as the source of the "the entire dungeon has nothing in it but the final boss" issue. That issue and various other issues introduced with certain dungeons in mod 9 has made it virtually impossible to run most instances without a lot of frustration and wasted time. It's made it basically impossible to play the game all together, or earn your daily refinement allotment(s).