What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Queue System Issues and Feedback

Comments

• Options
    loexwellloexwell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2016

still having issues with that both my and my gf's account cant get the join window to show up on her pc both accounts show it without problems on my pc. .

Well that is interesting... what systems are these pc's?
    Mine is windows 10 / NVidia graphic card and I get no pop up.

Post edited by loexwell on
  • Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    both w10 both ati (works on 6850 does not on a mobile 7xxx)
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    gryphonsklawgryphonsklaw Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I get the same problem, windows 10, NVidia,
  • Options
    ok after copy paste of folder from working to not working pc issue persists. Done complete uninstall and install from net - problem persists.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    to clarify, my issue is there after yesterday's patch.

• Options
    xginocidexxginocidex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    Non of the supposed fixes have made it so i can queue up solo or even queue public while in a full group. I either have to queue with a full group on private or not queue at all. Solo queues just close and kick me out. If i am in a group and they queue public we all get kicked.

I have submitted a ticket and was basically told the queue system has been fixed and to go and queue. I have force verified files (Which worked for a guild mate) And had no luck. Now i am at the stage of doing a full re-install of the game on the off chance of a corrupt file.

I will post again with the result of the re-install. But at this point if the full re-install does not fix the issue for me then i'm done wasting my time here and finding another game to play.
  • Options
    As i said, exactly your problem reinstall did not help this morning, please tell if youbhad better luck when done.

• Options
    Don't waste your time with this game, the queue had the same problem in Beta and it still does. Its not corrupt files, its either incompetence or apathy. They are increasingly cash grabbing with each change. Been two weeks since expansion and thousands of people are still bugged. This game is a bust and getting worse.
  • Options
    sirrapprosirrappro Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    How long does it take to fix one bug... this major??
  • Options
    torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    sirrappro said:

How long does it take to fix one bug... this major??

ey man. its good friday. I figure wait ... 3 days? ;D
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    @strumslinger i heard that you can only queue stronghold siege solo or as 10 man group. not sure though
  • Options
    duryntedurynte Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    Update:
    After thursday patch, still no success on public queueing.
    For either of two events:
    1. someone declined, I get unqueued
    2. the message "you declined" is given when I didn't even see a dialogue window pop up.

Event 2 raises event 1, because if I didn't decline, others probably didn't either. The false decline events just propagate though the queue.
  • Options
    xginocidexxginocidex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    The fresh install fixed one issue for me. Now i am abe to see the messages like i joined the queue but then it shows me as declining the queue even though the window never shows up to accept it.
  • Options
    you mean those in chat?. you had probably system notif off before patch.
    sad... another reinstall did not work for me either.

• Options
    cyencecyence Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 99 Arc User
    Wife has bug on her machine. not on mine. not tied to login. Both behind router. same bug whether we are both logged in or not.
  • Options
    So the things i tried and did not work:
    Force verify
    Full reinstall
    Videodriver update
    UI reset
    Different resolutions
    Fullscreen,Windowed,windowed maximized
    Dx9,9ext,11
    Every single slider in every single menu.
    Most console commands i could think of(graphic and accept ones).

Feedback from developer: link to a post that says issue is known and supposed to be fixed in latest patch from 24.03 (it is not).

things i plan to test: which other mmo runs ok on the laptop :)

being stuck with a essential part of the game not working is not cool and the lacl of progress posts is not helping.

• Options
    Anyone try to reinstall windows? It is clearly computer related and persists after uninstall and reinstall of game.
  • Options
    Going on two weeks since the major **** up called THE MAZE ENGINE. People still cant queue, in chat people begging for more players to so they can make an attempt at edemo, actually people begging for any group so they can have a chance doing something. If this is the state of how they handle customer issues, bugs, and massive frustration than we all need to ask if we really want to invest time and money into a game like this.
  • Options
    luciusdracoluciusdraco Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hello All...
    I have been frustrated since The Maze Engine patch, just like many others. I have the exact same problem with the new queue system.

The problem:
    I can open the queue system with the button 'K'
    I checkmark a skirmish or any other qualified even
    I hit the large, oval button at the bottom to 'join the selected queues'
    The green words at top appear stating that I'm 'waiting for queue'
    The system notify in the chat box (in yellow) says that I joined a Match queue but NO/ NONE/ NADA/ NOTHING/ NO box appears to let me Accept or Decline a match (what I'm used to seeing under the old system)
    The green letters at top disappear... it states I have joined a Match channel
    .... still no pop-up box letting me accept or decline ...
    I am then dropped from the queue
    I'm left there standing feeling very frustrated and confused.

I have sent a ticket to Cryptic with the response that it is a singular, gameplay problem on MY part and that they will not support a tech to correct.
    So...
    I'm left 'out in the cold'.

Does anyone have a viable correction for this yet?

Of course, I can not join PoM, ToDG, Demo, eDemo, or any other queued event. So can not advance in the game, at all.

I have even put money into this game.!!

Saddened in Seattle,
    LD
  • Options
    coppockalypsecoppockalypse Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Luciusdraco, that is also my problem exactly. I'm assuming its the newest update. I had no problems at all before it, and no system changes whatsoever. I also put money into the game. Feeling kinda left out as well.
  • Options
    klzfcklzfc Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    No accept/decline option still, and I did everything others did above too. The queue system is completely broken. Disappointing hat the claim is it is fixed. Obviously this isn't true.
  • Options
    nimbus734nimbus734 Member Posts: 3 Arc User

Hello All...
    The problem:
    I can open the queue system with the button 'K'
    I checkmark a skirmish or any other qualified even
    I hit the large, oval button at the bottom to 'join the selected queues'
    The green words at top appear stating that I'm 'waiting for queue'
    The system notify in the chat box (in yellow) says that I joined a Match queue but NO/ NONE/ NADA/ NOTHING/ NO box appears to let me Accept or Decline a match (what I'm used to seeing under the old system)
    The green letters at top disappear... it states I have joined a Match channel
    .... still no pop-up box letting me accept or decline ...
    I am then dropped from the queue
    I'm left there standing feeling very frustrated and confused.

I'm having the exact same thing happen when I try to queue for anything.
  • Options
    sirrapprosirrappro Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    still no solution????????????????
  • Options
    coppockalypsecoppockalypse Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I've made a ticket about the problem, and the GM says that they're aware of the issue, and basically to report the "bug" in-game. The more people that report it, the more it'll be put to their attention I guess. So I'll do that now.
  • Options
    baeyornbaeyorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
    Group queing.. no issues..

Solo queing.. a different story.
    The Accept screen flashes for about 2.3 secs.. then goes away
    I then have to wait about about 3 mins for the "Join Queues" button to be active.

Kinda hard to do daily skirmishes when u cannot even solo queue.

-- sigh --
  • Options
    nejaa#9803 nejaa Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    For some reason it got fixed for me today. The only thing that I changed was to fix my windows update. It was stuck because of two files corrupted by a previous windows update. Was it that I was missing some important update windows update (security update not letting a system call being done?) ? Was it that those two corrupted files (telemetry files) was keeping the game to do some RPC or regular sockets calls to the servers? I don't know, I'm not sure. But to be sure maybe we should all check if our systems are up to date, and if the windows update is taking forever fetching the new updates / downloading them we should check if everything is right with the command " sfc /scannow " to be sure everything on the system is right.

Or maybe it's just stupid luck that the problem disappeared on my computer
  • Options
    Windows update is fine on the machine it is broken on. Honestly, I bet reinstalling windows would do it, but what a pain in the HAMSTER. There must be some conflict in the os...
  • Options
    loexwellloexwell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 40 Arc User
    This morning pop-up is working again, and que works fine.
    There was NO windows update (Win 10) here, but the game had a small patch.