test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Daigotsu: Scourge Warlock Guide, by "Leeroy Jenkins" of GWF Fame... ;)

Comments

• tizza93#4228 tizza93 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    oh ok does the dmg increase outweigh the crit severity now im currently ploughing thru lvs and i love this build so far i was also wandering with the feats the 1 that gives -dmg resist to target if they are affected by lesser curse (forget the feats name) is that even worth having since the best rotations do not apply lesser curse?
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    I'm just gonna leave these here, for posterity... ;)

va8Ru.gif

oh ok does the dmg increase outweigh the crit severity now im currently ploughing thru lvs and i love this build so far i was also wandering with the feats the 1 that gives -dmg resist to target if they are affected by lesser curse (forget the feats name) is that even worth having since the best rotations do not apply lesser curse?

I've found them to be better, the damage % increase versus Crit Sev.

And All Consuming Curse is the passive that I use to make sure the feat Infernal Wrath get's the -DR % on the bad guys. :)
    va8Ru.gif
    WOW! I barely have 2% of ur power (not 70 yet) thats insane and what 2 features do u use now then Im running borrowed time and dust to dust?
  • tribulex#3372 tribulex Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Kolat, does that interact with bonding runestones to give some sort of ridiculous stat gain?
  • taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    About new mounts, current one gives +2000 recovery and i'm thinking about purchase +2000 crit. I think i have apparatus of gond +2000 power in some of my characters.
    So i think crit is better or am i missing something?
    My stats are 17k power and 12k crit, without bonding procs and no guild boons (not in guild)

WOW! I barely have 2% of ur power (not 70 yet) thats insane and what 2 features do u use now then Im running borrowed time and dust to dust?

I run All Consuming Curse, and Borrowed Time or Shadow Walk. :)
    ----------

Kolat, does that interact with bonding runestones to give some sort of ridiculous stat gain?

----------

About new mounts, current one gives +2000 recovery and i'm thinking about purchase +2000 crit. I think i have apparatus of gond +2000 power in some of my characters.
    So i think crit is better or am i missing something?
    My stats are 17k power and 12k crit, without bonding procs and no guild boons (not in guild)

And you don't have Bonding available correct? W/o Bonding, I'd say go for the Crit and it's always good to have. :)

You can always switch between Mounts to see what you like best... Plus the Crit one may have access to a different Mount Insignia Bonus, right? So I say go for it!

va8Ru.gif
    I have bondings and zhen warlock. I really haven't payed much attention to mod9 mount system.. Ok safe to say, i'm totally clueless about it :smiley:
    Good thing is that so far mod9 seem to be really good one, got my motivation back :smile:
    K, even with Bonding I believe getting the Crit Mount is probably a good idea. Though I'd recommend researching the Mount in advance to see if it has a Insignia Ability that you want on your SW or other toons! :)
    va8Ru.gif
    Thanks. Gotta check them. I just briefly looked them and +10% to power, crit etc. seemed good choice. But gotta do proper calculations.
    So as usual i'm just too lazy to do my research and just bought +2000 crit mount :smiley: Well purple mounts ain't that expensive, so maybe i buy another one in future if needed.
    ty i really like using this build i feel in control of the power rather than just watching an AI puppet do all the dmg
  • fizbadfizbad Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited March 2016

Yes. Give 175% of your (base?) ratings to companion, get it back with Companion's Gift. Cryptic can barely get anything right the first time, but at least they figured this out rather quick. The insignia bonus is being altered with the patch from today morning.

Yeah im really out of the loop lol. By the time I figured this out it was already patched.
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    Hi,

has anyone been able to test in Live if the new Dread enchantment stack with Fury?
  • rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    so im completely out of the loop. fill me in. what are now the better mount bonuses? and I take it they have patched that loop Furnu....so not as OP now.

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Does barbarian's revelry work with DT?
    Im a noob so maybe i suck at testing, but it seems to proc on the first crit but not the rest
  • candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    i'll go to Vampiric thing 3% heal over 4 secs, and lifesteal proc from dots
    candinho2 said:

i'll go to Vampiric thing 3% heal over 4 secs, and lifesteal proc from dots

I'm using both Vampire's Craving and Vampire's Thirst... More Lifesteal procs...

va8Ru.gif
    And now for something brand new, I give you...

SKELETOR!!!

Front:

Right Side:

Left Side:

Back:

va8Ru.gif
    thoughts on stacking deflection + transcendent shadowclad?
  • omgitszephomgitszeph Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Tres' Cool new look :D Thanks for the fresh updates, I will send my fledgie warlock buddy over to have a peek :D MYAAHH!!
    ~Intelligence is SEXXY, talk nerdy to me ~
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    Here is a reason to go for this build:

You can make big numbers that no puppet can :p

Here is a reason to go for this build:

You can make big numbers that no puppet can :p

I'll be always jealous of you guys, I can't ever get those numbers.

Yesterday I played with kolat at "Play with Strum" and it was awesome seeing him doing "Pew Pew Pew! 'Murica!!!"
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User

Here is some more warlock power:

OK, I'm leaving, too much awesomeness for me...

With the recent changes to the Lostmauth Set on the Preview Forum, most specifically the fact Lostmauth procs no longer count as Crit Strikes which generate SWs extra Soul Sparks; I'll be looking into the Orcus Artifact Set:

Shard of Orcus' Wand
    Baphomet's Infernal Talisman
    Demogorgon's Girdle of Might

It also gives a Bonus to Con which is nice, and it's set Bonus is pretty sweet DPS wise in theory:

Deal up to 20% additional damage based on the difference in hit point percentage between the player and target.

I will need to revamp my Enchantments to get ArmPen all set as I'll be losing 1500-1600 between the Neck/Belt and switching out Tiamat's Orb of Majesty to replace with the Shard of Orcus' Wand...

va8Ru.gif
    Great... There goes millions of AD to waste. I really REALLY hope we can get same RP buff as weapon artis when feeding old set to new one. Even then we would lose new set cost +reinforcement costs.
    Or if they are really nice, they would allow us to transmute old set to new one for free.
    @taitinhakkaaja

That would be nice, but I'll just wait for a 2x RP weekend... I'm at 1/15 days for the 3rd trek of the Maze Engine Campaign , as I am a week behind from a work trip. So hopefully we get one towards the end of April, though we don't know when this will go live (at least I haven't seen when it may go live posted anywhere!). So in theory there is some time to save up RP, etc. :)
    va8Ru.gif