test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Maze Engine Bugs & Issues

Comments

• mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Not sure if mentioned yet,,,
    Created one of those fancy new-fangled vouchers in Icewind Dale campaign for Frozen treasures points and went to turn it in to mimic and he doesn't take it,, doesn't even recognize it in my inventory,, The one for Underdark worked and currently making one for Sharandar and Dread Ring so don't know about those. Also, was Tyranny delibertly skipped over for these vouches? It would be nice to have them there as well. All the new crates from profesions all SEEM to work fine so far.

One other thing,, the trade in reward of vangaurd scrip is missing from the bounty hunter in dread ring,, you can still get gold cresents from the guy in sharandar and coenig coins from the guy in icewind dale. why remove the only thing worth trading in for,, the bag of goodies is not really any better than the greens and blues i pick up and toss everywhere
    Post edited by mysteriasdrassa on
  • duggyduggy Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    The Maze Engine Requisition XP Scroll isn't working for some people. After double-clicking on it they're seeing the message "You already have all the items in this package." Ample room in inventory, tried restarting, blah blah.
  • mattia78mattia78 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    fix those bound tenser.......STOP playing with ppl's characters, your unprofessionality makes me sick, it's unbelievable.
    404 Italians Not Found Guild Leader
    Matt Shieldheart 3.5k GF Conq PVE _ Matt Shieldheart 0 3.5k GF Tactician PVE _ Matt Shieldheart II 4.1k Buffer DC _ Matt Shieldheart III 4.3k Thauma CW _ Matt Shieldheart IV 3.5k Exe TR _ Matt Shieldheart V 3.9k Destroyer GWF _ Matt Shieldheart VI 3.1k Trapper HR _ Matt Shieldheart VII 3.1k Fury SW _ Matt ShieldheartVIII 3.6k OP Justice _ Matt Shieldheart -8 3.1k Healadin _ Matt Shieldheart -9 3.1k Mof Rene CW
  • pskittenpskitten Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Encountered yet another bug, this one being the Demonic Siege daily quest from Bruenor.
    The trees in the battlefield (first part) were swaying violently as though they were being pushed by NPC's (Unless that's supposed to be how they sway.)
    As mentioned in my last post above, I was knocked out of the barrier yet again and was not able to attack the boss, or get back in. I had to rely on my companion & the NPC to kill them.
  • izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    Bug report:
    We got problem with Tiamat end chest. We went on guild run today. Killed last head just seconds before time end. We received items for completing Tiamat, but couldn't open end chest.

Possible bug:
    Many players reports that lots of insignia bonuses are not working as in description. They say only few of them work at all ;/ Devs should look into it ASAP!
  • rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User

Bug: Insignia bonus "Shepherd's Devotion", incorrect text

And in my tests, it seems it doesn't work at least with Anointed Army.

Another bug: the insigna and the items found in chest are not transfered into the inventory. It happened to me yesterday and to a guildie of mine twice. This bug seems to happen randomly.

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Is that WAI that two out of three new mounts that comes with Rare Mount Pack do not have insygnia bonuses?
    There is no bonus for:
    Moonbear (crescent, barbed, illuminated)
    Panther (regal, barbed, enlightened)

It's very weird that there are bonuses for 3 different insigniads (eg. Cavalry's Warning - crescent, barbed, enlightened) but for 2 mounts for RARE pack there is none ;/
  • sniper06#2785 sniper06 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    İn Action House expired items bugged and can't take them back
  • xeguevaraxeguevara Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I dont know if this has been reported or not,

I've been leveling a new toon. In the 2 of the skirmishes i have done, Orc Assault and Storming the Keep, the level adjustment is broken. In the first, Orc assault, there is none, a toon which is lvl 10 is the same lvl 10 inside while mobs are around lvl 16 making it very hard to do anything. In the second one, Storming the Keep, i got bumped to lvl 60 and so did all party members but all mobs inside are lvl 24.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Hello been off a while doing Foundry on STO. Just came back to check up on my characters before the patching. Found this issue;

Don't imagine they will fix anything soon but I will check back sometime this weekend. To any of my friends, you can still reach me in game chat on Star Trek since the chat will cross over. Best of luck!
    wb-cenders.gif
  • mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    yeah,,, whats up with the streaks? i was guessing maybe they pointed out the reduction in cost some things went through,, but it is definitly more annoying than informative
  • giantslayer88giantslayer88 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    kephost.com/image/c2Gb

- New bug: guild shows up doubled. One is the real, and the second one is always your guild, even if they don't belong to there.
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    izwor said:

Is that WAI that two out of three new mounts that comes with Rare Mount Pack do not have insygnia bonuses?
    There is no bonus for:
    Moonbear (crescent, barbed, illuminated)
    Panther (regal, barbed, enlightened)

It's very weird that there are bonuses for 3 different insigniads (eg. Cavalry's Warning - crescent, barbed, enlightened) but for 2 mounts for RARE pack there is none ;/

I would like an answer to this as well. Given green mounts have bonuses, are the bonuses for these mounts coming? when? Details? If they are junk it would be nice to know...

• instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User

I didn't read through all 7 pages...

Having issues with the campaign-made Frozen Treasures voucher.
    1) They show up with a Dark Gifts icon on the voucher.
    2) They don't appear in the Frozen Treasures on the Mimic screen.

@strumslinger

@strumslinger ... any word on this? Thanks!
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    BUG: Italian UI doesn't show tooltip.

Bonding runestone:

Artifact weapon powers

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,046 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    The queue system is still broken, even after the latest patch.

AH still making problems, when i want to sell items.
    It takes several tries, before an item is finally listed.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • mattia78mattia78 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    regenerde said:

The queue system is still broken, even after the latest patch.

AH still making problems, when i want to sell items.
    It takes several tries, before an item is finally listed.

Also take note that some items are not returning back after auction expires. they're still shown in AH but with "Expired" written in red.

Don't forget TENSER'S DISKS.....
    404 Italians Not Found Guild Leader
    Matt Shieldheart 3.5k GF Conq PVE _ Matt Shieldheart 0 3.5k GF Tactician PVE _ Matt Shieldheart II 4.1k Buffer DC _ Matt Shieldheart III 4.3k Thauma CW _ Matt Shieldheart IV 3.5k Exe TR _ Matt Shieldheart V 3.9k Destroyer GWF _ Matt Shieldheart VI 3.1k Trapper HR _ Matt Shieldheart VII 3.1k Fury SW _ Matt ShieldheartVIII 3.6k OP Justice _ Matt Shieldheart -8 3.1k Healadin _ Matt Shieldheart -9 3.1k Mof Rene CW
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    r000kie said:

Demonic siege - last boss gate. Activating the gate and waiting the 5 seconds, I got the message "You need to gather your team blah blah". I'm alone with the friendly NPC.. took 3-4 tries until I could get inside.

Possibly the NPC hadn't leashed to you correctly? They are, as far as I can see, the only reason there is a delay at these gates at all when you're not in a party.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • falseempfalseemp Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    Possible Bug, Has any GWF managed to get the "Boundless Ability Achievement" in Chapter 6?

I've been trying with my 1 GWF every 15 minutes for the last 3 hours and with a second for an hour and can't get the pass on either. I could just be being unlucky, but I've had no problems getting it on 12 other toon, all of which weren't GWFs.
  • chains4509chains4509 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I know that In this new patch they say this : •The Accept / Decline popup no longer has a chance not to appear, resulting in the player's queue prompt timing out without the player even knowing it was there. : I was so happy that they said they fixed this but when I hopped on it wasn't fixed It still did the same exact thing. Is anyone else still having this problem?
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    falseemp said:

Possible Bug, Has any GWF managed to get the "Boundless Ability Achievement" in Chapter 6?

I've been trying with my 1 GWF every 15 minutes for the last 3 hours and with a second for an hour and can't get the pass on either. I could just be being unlucky, but I've had no problems getting it on 12 other toon, all of which weren't GWFs.

I got it on my GWF, sounds like it's just the usual RNG luck.
  • falseempfalseemp Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User

falseemp said:

I got it on my GWF, sounds like it's just the usual RNG luck.
    Thanks I'll keep trying then!
  • iisdaripperiisdaripper Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User

Problem I'm having since patch... game freezes on load screen when trying to g to my Guild's stronghold.

I have the same issue on all four of my toons (main in one guild - 3 alts in another) since mod. Have put all patches on since but not resolved.
  • blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    We just killed Orcus and few seconds after it all of us get disconnected, we log back in and we appear in Enclave unable to go back into CN and no chest rewards for all of us...
  • statzkamikatzestatzkamikatze Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    Shepherd's Devotion now gives you the Artificer's Persuasion bonus on a DAILY use - results in 10% of power as movement/recovery/ap + stamina gain with 100% uptime for some classes as intended only 15 seconds every 60 seconds
  • necroblasternecroblaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    Hi.
    Here is my list of observations i've made so far:
    - Achievements->Quests->Drizzt Do'Urden's Ally:
    " - Earn the halfling-free diet achievement (Chapter 7)"
    and " - Earn the Immovable Mountain Achievement (Chapter 7)" are received in quest 8 of Maze's Campaign,
    while " - Earn the Nemesis of the Kenku Achievement (Chapter 8)"
    and " -Earn the Howling Expert Achievement (Chapter 8)" are earned in Quest 7 of same campaign line.
    - Greater Dragon Glyphs : these stones don't expire, timer is stuck.
    - Prophecy of Madness Skirmish: its much harder to achieve gold in first two stages of skirmish, even with 3k teams
    didn't got to half bar from silver to gold level.
    - Lair of Lostmauth Dungeon: quite often i get crashes when trying to enter last room b4 Lostmauth Dragon ( didn't
    even pass the door).
    - Loadings : i have a weird game freeze (not pc freeze), when i try to change instance/character/switch map/etc., this
    freeze lasts around 30 seconds. And there is a strange audio change after this freeze ends, sound gets louder
    for couples seconds after loading, then resets to normal. Sometimes this freeze ends with a gamecrash handler.
    - Fullscreen Mode: Have been playing Neverwinter in Fullscreen, though after the mod9 patch had to switch to window
    maximized to reduce the HUGE pc-lag it creates.
  • wilderwein29wilderwein29 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm still only able to play the game in safe mode & low resolution, and it still crashes occasionally when I try to switch to another location.
  • eldeskaleldeskal Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Another issue w/ Castle Never:

Expected: upon entering the final boss fight, all party members should appear within the green collision that defines the boundaries of the map, for the purposes of the fight.

What happened: half the party landed outside the collision, but still on the map, and had to abort the fight.

Details:
    Ran with a pre-made party all the way to last boss. Failed first attempt at Orcus, then got a map-wide disconnect on the second. We re-queued, ran all the way to the last boss again, but this time when we entered, 2 or 3 of us were _outside_ the green 'arena' collision. We had to use GM Help | Stuck | Defeat Me to try again. Fortunately this, our 4th fight, only the second of which we actually got to fight, was successful.
  • blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    Since last maintenance i noticed chest rewards are stuck in Lair of Lostmauth. I did 5 runs and all 5 times both chests gave same rewards. It changes only when u accept rewards.