test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Maze Engine Bugs & Issues

Comments

• ver1tover1to Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Good day. On Drider queue there is a problem: it is impossible to get out of it. Absolutely. That is, a character who in any place, can not go any further (the group is not searched) or out ..
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    Prophecy of Madness : timers working fine now but seems gold rank was tunned for the bugged timmers - now harder than intended?
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Queued for nDemo, game removed me from queue and was unable to re-queue due to penalty.
  • googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Queued for nDemo; nothing happened for 5 minutes, then the game removed me from the queue.
  • sher0013sher0013 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    ver1to said:

Good day. On Drider queue there is a problem: it is impossible to get out of it. Absolutely. That is, a character who in any place, can not go any further (the group is not searched) or out ..

A lot of players encountered this bug on Drider. I've been waiting for six hours and the queue is still there, preventing me from entering any dungeon pr pvp or else. Relogging does not help.
    Not sure whose fault this is, but anyway, this is a very bad start for a new module.
    it is counted in thousends i think 1 coffer ad = 1k ad not sure
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
  • hevak7hevak7 Member Posts: 4 Arc User

Independent of general problem with the new queue system, it sounds like it's possible that nobody can access Blacklake Terror.

@strumslinger please add this to this list of bugs. Blacklake terror skirmish is missing. It is completely gone and does not even show up in the queue. The Npc that gives the quest and also can queue you does nothing when you try as well.

I don't know if this is being lost in the thread as its been brought up a few times now, or just being ignored because its a low level skirmish. It is different than any other issues posted so far, as this is the only queue I've seen mentioned that is flat out missing. I saw no mention that it was being removed and the NPC still offers it to you as one of the first thing upon entering your first main adventuring zone in the game.

I know its kind of hey its just a low level thing, who cares, but as a new player I do care.

• silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    When attempting to use "Maze Engine Requisition XP Scroll", it states "[Error] You already have all of the items in this package." I don't get any xp, the item isn't used. This is only one one character, the rest work fine.

I have this also on 2 of my 12 characters. The 2 affected are my only Guardian Fighter and my only Oathbound Paladin. My other 10 characters include members of all other classes. All 12 characters are level 70. I tried logging out, exiting the game, and zoning.​​
  • mattia78mattia78 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    Any update on when the tenser disk auto-bind bug's gonna get fixed? this is very annoying, it prevents us from selling, trading or even passing it to another char... that's totally absurd guys, we're potencially losing a lot.
    404 Italians Not Found Guild Leader
    Matt Shieldheart 3.5k GF Conq PVE _ Matt Shieldheart 0 3.5k GF Tactician PVE _ Matt Shieldheart II 4.1k Buffer DC _ Matt Shieldheart III 4.3k Thauma CW _ Matt Shieldheart IV 3.5k Exe TR _ Matt Shieldheart V 3.9k Destroyer GWF _ Matt Shieldheart VI 3.1k Trapper HR _ Matt Shieldheart VII 3.1k Fury SW _ Matt ShieldheartVIII 3.6k OP Justice _ Matt Shieldheart -8 3.1k Healadin _ Matt Shieldheart -9 3.1k Mof Rene CW
  • rickywade123rickywade123 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Edemo only ques every 30 mins like norm demo when the timer is up you can que for edemo and ndemo and it works ive done both the only prob is if you dont have a guild or grp you may not get in because many players are only entering as pemades leaveing out the others
  • rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User

Apparently I cannot see the Accept/deny pop-up window, seems no1 else has same problem..

[System Notify] Queue Group joined queues.

[System Notify] Joined channel "Queue Group".

then it goes to
    [System Notify] Queue Group has been matched.

[System Notify] Joined channel "Match".

and finally :

[System Notify] Queue Instance has been cancelled due to player declines. Queue Group remains in queue.

[System Notify] Queue Group has been matched.

[System Notify] Joined channel "Match".

[System Notify] Left channel "Match".

I have that problem as well. Been trying to do a dungeon run for two days with no luck.
  • gypsymoon13gypsymoon13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    players are chrashing in pvp at randem since the maze update i am one of them every run whether two minutes in or who knows 8 or 9 minutes in it just locks up, and it was not doing it the night befor i played all the way up til last couple hours that morning. the error message it give on crash reads to me as a folder path issue like as if there is on the maze update a misplaced file. idk. but thats what it looks to me. i have screen shot but ill wait til it looks like your taking thing more serious befor i start droping images. another issue im having is in queue i keep geting wile waiting to ingage a run i get leavered a penalty of 5minutes against befor even making it into a quest or party thru queue. not sure why but seems queue is really buggy and droping in and out throughout you queuing process. and it seems a lot of other players in zone and in guild are having same issues. i dont usually follow on arc forums so if you can mayhaps follow up on steam as well if you can figure things out.. :'( its times like these that games like LFD & H1Z1 & ZAT are good for those weeks you dont have your fave MMO's hehe...
  • vjarlvjarl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    The Frozen Treasure Voucher from the Campaign task to Create Frozen Treasures is not redeemable, I completed the task, got the voucher but when I attempt to donate it to the coffer, it does not show up on the list of items to be donated. Also noticed that the graphic for the voucher has the Dread Ring skull on it instead of the IWD snowflake. BTW, it does not show up in the Dread Ring redeem list either.

Also, not sure if this is really a bug or WAI, but the creation of the Steel for donating to the coffer is not worth it. The Steel is worth 250 points, but takes 50 Coins and 10 gold to make, which is worth 260 points if donated individually. Just an observation.
  • venuslightheartvenuslightheart Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    Anyone unable to progress with Factional Asset Quest on Speak to Feldon Strongbeard part? I started the quest yesterday, I completed all the previous requirements. Now, I am unable to complete the quest final part. I spoke to the NPC(Feldon Strongbeard), I see all the new changes to Wells of Dragon related to buying gear. There is no longer option to complete the quest. This is my 4th toon doing the quest.

It worked well prior to the Maze Engine Mod and Patch on my other toons. I spoke to several people who is stuck in the same part of the quest. Note: I already submitted ticket. Cryptic seem to ignore it and deleted the ticket.

Hopefully, more people come forward to bring the issue up. Otherwise, anyone planning to start questing in Wells of Dragon will be inhibited to work on any of the dailies or weeklies on new toons or toons soon to be ready for Wells of Dragons.

http://postimg.org/image/59hmamt5h/

http://postimg.org/image/xcdiag0j5/
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    vjarl said:

Also, not sure if this is really a bug or WAI, but the creation of the Steel for donating to the coffer is not worth it. The Steel is worth 250 points, but takes 50 Coins and 10 gold to make, which is worth 260 points if donated individually. Just an observation.

You're not really meant to do that, but it's something to do with stuff you have lying around.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • unthoughtknownunthoughtknown Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    AH broke again - NO RECENT AUCTIONS SHOWING UP AT LEAST ON GATEWAY.
  • mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    Overload Slots need to be looked at. I dont think they are proccing. I still have 8 hours and 2 hours on my timer for each slotted item regardless of how much I play.
    twitch.tv/kaligold

It's actually stranger than that. Items I posted late yesterday are hidden but items posted since the maintenance are now appearing in searches.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• bareftmonkeybareftmonkey Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    The Right Horse for You! has a problem.

The quest is meant to give each character a free horse, by means of a mount requisition token added to the inventory when you speak to the NPC at the stable.

However, if you equip any mount before you speak to that NPC the "speak to the NPC" objective is skipped and you don't get a token at all, so if you want a mount you'll have to cough up 5 gold for it.

Of course, to trigger this situation you need to already have a mount that's better than the free one, but still ;)

The Right Horse for You! has a problem.

The quest is meant to give each character a free horse, by means of a mount requisition token added to the inventory when you speak to the NPC at the stable.

However, if you equip any mount before you speak to that NPC the "speak to the NPC" objective is skipped and you don't get a token at all, so if you want a mount you'll have to cough up 5 gold for it.

Of course, to trigger this situation you need to already have a mount that's better than the free one, but still ;)

It does not bug if you have previously equipped a mount. It bugs if you acquire a mount by any means after picking up the quest, but prior to speaking with Brendan Canter (Zen store or claim agent are the obvious offenders). The quest objective fulfills from adding any mount to your inventory, not specifically from using the requisition token. I am not sure if it would also bug if you picked up the quest while having a mount in your bag but without having equipped it.

This was already reported by me up-thread.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• unthoughtknownunthoughtknown Member Posts: 130 Arc User

It's actually stranger than that. Items I posted late yesterday are hidden but items posted since the maintenance are now appearing in searches.
    Yes, Seems like only auctions BEFORE Tuesday's patch and auctions AFTER today's patch show up.
    mine from a few hours before today's patch is there on mobile gateway, dunno if others see it.

• regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,046 Arc User
    AH still having issues with posting items, even after todays patch. Error message is about the item not being posted and placed back in the inventory. I have to close and then open the AH several times, before i can post a single item for sale...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • necroblasternecroblaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Still having issues with queue, as i can't enter any dungeon/skirmish etc.
    Also lately my game freezes on switching entities, while going to character selection, either on changing instances, or moving from one location to another ( this freeze cause load time to be around ~2min... )
    PS: Reinstalling the game didnt help in any case mentioned above.
  • rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Italian UI
    No insigna bonus displayed for ALL insignas

Warlord's inspiration: the italian description of the bonus is not updated. It still says that the companion receives some stats from the toon: a lot of players are buying mounts and insignas for a bonus which is wrong.

Please fix it asap.

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
    rapo973 said:

Warlord's inspiration: the italian description of the bonus is not updated. It still says that the companion receives some stat bonuses from the toon: a lot of players are buying mounts and insignas for a bonus which is wrong.

Please fix it asap.

Chances are this applies to all language localization.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• underhand001underhand001 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Here is a bug since this upgrade. My Paladin is getting attacked by everything when I run past it and it is 10-20-30-40-50-60 levels lower then me. I don't see this happening with any other class.

Here is a bug since this upgrade. My Paladin is getting attacked by everything when I run past it and it is 10-20-30-40-50-60 levels lower then me. I don't see this happening with any other class.

I believe one of the paladin auras that deals damage to foes causes this, and it's not new with Maze Engine.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• kingramzekingramze Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Epic Demogorgon queue is borked for single player entry. Possible that there's just few parties that need single players, but given the few minute window every half hour or hour, it's hard to say. All I know is even with a 2.8K item lvl CW, I can't get in. I did get the error once that too many players abandoned/didn't accept quest and that I was dropped from queue. I'll try later w /my guild in a party to get in, but this is pretty crazy. Also, my demon sled's appearance now looks like a normal sled w/ snow instead of fire and no demon horns, etc.