Install Arc
Options

Removed

123457»

Comments

• Options
    nickitysplitnickitysplit Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Trying to work out those ability rolls and im getting a headache lol, even with +4 belt, they just don't make sense to me.... xD
    - Carpe diem -
  • Options
    zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Trying to work out those ability rolls and im getting a headache lol, even with +4 belt, they just don't make sense to me.... xD

I probably had campfire buff if you can't work it out.
    Nice guide hyenas now even pugs can abuse it...Gz qq about tr's will never end thx so much! I will thank you again when tr's get nerfed and struck like we where in mod4. Thank you! you are the real mvp! <3 (i know mi/sab is op but SoD is definatly broken and with g.plaguefire, tactics, first strike and knifes edge its abusing)

my advice for new tr's don't use this guide. If you play like this you probably suck or will be disappointed after INC nerfs/fix.

Edit: I already quit Tr its too OP even as mi/sab with df and gc as gap closer (no knifes edge/tactics/SE)...maybe except scoundrel if people actually now how to fight them and he's not using SE. Summed up atm you can skill anything and slot tactics or first strike to one shot or bb enemy to death all you have to do is too land an ability that dazes or with scoundrel even 1 at-will is enough...

The only change I will make in my build when (or if) the double SoD proc is fixed will be to change my gpf to a perfect vorpal. Executioner is a viable build regardless, and the knowledge of multiple SoD procs is very well known in the game right now. If you'll notice in my post I mention that if you're relying on this and dailies to be successful, then you're probably going to need to practice a lot for when it's removed/nerfed. This build does not rely on dailies nor a bugged power.
    zokir.png
    Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression
  • Options
    hughwoatmeighhughwoatmeigh Banned Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    zokir wrote: »
    This build does not rely on dailies nor a bugged power.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

what a funny gal
  • Options
    samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

what a funny gal

Hyenas is right. I use a similar build. Except I use vorpal so no double proc, and don't use knife's edge. I feel like I do well in pvp :) My best is 42 kills 1 death and I have bloodthirsty title. I only pug though, premades slaughter me.
    Also, TR was my first toon and has been my main since beta. I pvp with a build I made for pve as well
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • Options
    murthag1990murthag1990 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Black Turtle TryhartzIV
    Deadpool // HR
    Shakur // Tr
  • Options
    bakaslambakaslam Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    zokir wrote: »
    gone .

... Why? :( I just bought a respec because I read your guide before.. T_T
    » Hogs of War «

~ Adam | Trickster Rogue | Master Infiltrator Saboteur
    ~ Essence | Hunter Ranger | Pathfinder Trapper
    ~ Veyl | Scourge Warlock | Soulbinder Fury
    ~ Abel | Trickster Rogue | Master Infiltrator Executioner

Waiting for DRUID and MONK!
  • Options
    buayakauhuhuhbuayakauhuhuh Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    nooo we need this type of guides !!! : ( too bad : (
  • Options
    zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    Hello everyone,
    I've updated this guide for module 8.

It's pretty much just the build and the basics of the playstyle. If you want to know more information about anything TR just leave a comment here or send me a message!
    zokir.png
    Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression