test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invitation to Casual Gamers

Comments

• randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    I've posted the pictures (see above) for those who wanted to observe the construction.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • bagoatbagoat Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    @randomdigits#2166
    I see n another thread you mentioned rank 3 gems for stronghold. I have been donating my surplus rank 5, 6, and 7s since they give more "credit". Have I been missing something? Any rank 4 and less I pick up I've been feeding to my artifacts.
    Should I be saving/using them for our stronghold instead?
    Thanks!
    edited November 2015
    Please, please, do not donate rank 5 and 6. Rank 7 are OK, but rank 3 & 4 are the best.

Explanation:
    Rank 3. AH cost 50 AD. Coffer value 5. Efficiency: 1 point per 10 AD.
    Rank 4. AH cost 80 AD. Coffer value 5. Efficiency: 1 point per 16 AD.
    Rank 5. AH cost 500 AD. Coffer value 10. Efficiency: 1 point per 50 AD.
    Rank 6. AH cost 2000 AD. Coffer value 40. Efficiency: 1 point per 50 AD.
    Rank 7. AH cost 2500 AD. Coffer value 100. Efficiency: 1 point per 25 AD.
    Lesser Armor Reinforcement Kit. AH cost 1000 AD. Coffer value 5. Efficiency: 1 point per 200 AD.

So you are better off selling Rank 5s (at whatever price AH sets automatically and buying 8-10 rank 3s and then donating them to coffer. E.g. if farm 20 rank 5s that would be work 200 Gem points. But If I sell them and buy Rank 3s, that would be 1000 Gem points. Which is what I actually do typically.

Please see http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Coffer for more details.
    And thanks for asking!

• gegetaz#3700 gegetaz Member Posts: 2 New User
    If you're still recruiting I'd like to join
    Sasoma@Gegetaz
    Still relatively new, but willing to help as much as possible
    Yes, we are still recruiting. We have 140 out of 150 members at the moment.
    I was not able to invite you, Sasoma, as it says you are already in a guild. Let me know if you still want to join us.
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Still having problems depositing to guild bank. Can put in gold, but nothing else. Not in any other guild with any of my alts, so that's not the issue.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I also can't contribute to the bank. no other guilds for me either.

as far as the donation to the campaigns, part of the problem is this (the last big expansion before strongholds) has only been out a little longer than a month or so with a huge amount of content.... so I'm guessing a good portion of the level 70's still have at least a little way to go towards finishing off their own characters to be able to contribute much and then you have a large portion of the guild who haven't even reached 70 yet.. so basically the entire burden is on the people that are 70 and they are still working on their own characters as well. IMO they released strongholds too early for us.
    Post edited by thefiresidecat on
    I too am unable to deposit anything but gold to guild bank. Strange thing is, I was able to when I first joined, but since the second day, I've been unable.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    bagoat said:

I too am unable to deposit anything but gold to guild bank. Strange thing is, I was able to when I first joined, but since the second day, I've been unable.

My experience matches yours exactly. Deposited many kits, altars, rank5's first day, now everything is greyed out.

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    As requested, I can also put to rest that the deposit problem comes from being in multiple guilds. I am not, and was never even on PC, a member of another guild. I read somewhere on the forum, but I don't remember when. On the PC side, I think, there was a bug that when permission to withdraw was given with a limit, that the limit adversely affected deposits also. Sorry, too under the weather to research it. Maybe tomorrow, if no one else can find it.
  • gegetaz#3700 gegetaz Member Posts: 2 New User
    I just left that guild I was in, still interested in joining.
    Sasoma@Gegetaz
    edited November 2015
    Thank you guys for sharing your experiences with guild bank depositing/withdrawal. I've also researched it a bit on the web and forums, found a lot of report of the issue but no fix or workaround discussed so far.

What is known so far:
    1) Withdrawal of items with a set limit seems to be working.
    2) Depositing gold seems to be working.
    3) Depositing items works only for some people, I have a repro of it not working on my alts.

I'm going to investigate multiple hypothesis shared on forums, such as:
    - it might be working if your guild rank is 4 or above
    - it might be working if no withdrawal limit is set
    - it might be working if you change instances
    I'll write back once I find something useful to share, please ignore all my promotion/demotion of people for the duration of this research, it's me testing various workaround. Thank you!

===============================

UPDATE: I was finally able to determine through experimentation the exact conditions when a guild member cannot deposit to guild bank. It starts to happen if two conditions are met:
    1) Your guild rank is allowed to withdraw with a specific daily limit.
    2) Your remaining withdrawal limit for today is less than 19.

As a workaround I've increased withdrawal limits to 25 where necessary.
    Please deposit before withdrawals to avoid hitting the bug.
    Post edited by randomdigits#2166 on
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Seems more than a in house conversation than recruitment lol. Carry on
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
    It's advertising how active we are! (?) :)
    Or, it's a lack of a guild website ;)
  • nightfoxx24nightfoxx24 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Can I get an invite? Working on 4th character & have exp. Roberto Stark@i nightfoxx i
    edited November 2015
    Starting Marketplace construction.

Next is the Mine.

Looks like we need to make many other upgrades before we can unlock the plot for the Mine.
    From this thread: http://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1202270/stronghold-structure-progression

Lumber L1
    Farm L1
    GH L2
    Market L1
    GH L3
    Quarry L1
    GH L4
    Market L2
    Mine L1
    Support L1
    Lumber L2
    Farm L2
    Quarry L2
    Mine L2
    Support L2
    GH L5
    Boon L1
    GH L6
    Lumber L3
    Farm L3

Post edited by randomdigits#2166 on

Can I get an invite? Working on 4th character & have exp. Roberto Stark@i nightfoxx i

Sorry there must be a typo in "Roberto Stark@i nightfoxx i", game gives me an error.
    Please double check the spelling. You can also request joining through the Find Guild UI when you are online.

• zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    bagoat said:

It's advertising how active we are! (?) :)

Or, it's a lack of a guild website ;)

Make a FB page? I was thinking the same for my guild.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
    edited November 2015
    Common, we are casual gamers. We don't make Facebook pages. If asked to vacate the premises we would probably move to Moonstone Mask or Off Topic.

It would have been nice to have our own forum place in case we want to keep something secret (like how we want to buy enchants rank 3 & 4 cheap for our Coffer and then conquer the World, not about the glitches), but we aren't that competitive anyway and Neverwinter is not a zero sum game, so we could use public forum for all we want to say. If only this doesn't overloads the moderators (sorry, folks).
    If people are on FB it's really not a big deal to make a group. I'm moderator of a bunch of facebook groups (albeit most of them have nothing to do with gaming)
  • cesar#6784 cesar Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    random,

Sent you a message.
  • robphix#1194 robphix Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi, sounds like a great guild, if you still have a place could I please join? Robphix@Robphix. Thankyou :)
    Hi folks, we've made it to the cover page spotlight! Yay!
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9662503-xbox-guild-spotlight:-casual-gamers
    Thank you for not blinking while I was taking pictures. :smile:

To all who have sent me messages in this thread or in PM, I'll invite you tonight after 10 PM PST once I'm online and playing. Thank you for your interest. Many thanks to @strumslinger and other supportive people here who nominated us to get this honor. Thanks!

Nice Write up! good job!
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Very nice spotlight. Well said. Thanks for giving us casual gamers a home (especially, those of us who don't want to admit we're a little more than that ;-) ).
  • bigted73bigted73 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi I am a returning SW who has just managed to get myself to lvl 62 since I have been back. I am looking to join an active guild and participate in events.

Peren Taletreader@bigted73 (Lvl 62 SW)
    Melech Hezroustrike@bigted73 (Lvl 40 CW)
    Erdan Silverkin@bigted73 (Lvl 44 DC)
  • grassbouncegrassbounce Member Posts: 1 New User
    ;)
    Maerow Dunethe@grassbounce (Lvl 64 DC - think I got haste lol)
    Happy Thanksgiving CGs o/
    Time to gobble gobble up some turkey!!
  • worrilworril Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Are you still taking new members? if so, can you add me, worril@burt dog level 70 GWF.
  • funk711#9123 funk711 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Funk711@Funk711
    I would like to join this guild. I have been playing NW for 2 weeks but have my TR at level 40 and climbing. I have a lot to learn about the game but I am no stranger to gaming or mmo platform. I have a mostly fps gaming history but I am really digging this game. I love group play as long as everyone is on the same page with the same goal. I will be looking for the invite. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.