test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Medieval - Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly

Comments

• cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    hey skalt112, thank you applying! I will check out your application asap and get back to you :)

Update: Your application was successful skalt112, I have messaged you ingame :)
    Post edited by cbnia on
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    Hiya,
    I've applied after much time lurking and wondering if I should.
    Hope to hear back soon whatever the outcome :)

Cheers
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

Thank you for applying sasageru and great to have you as part of our guild!

Just want to let everyone know also that I have taken on the role as crusader for Guild Medieval, so if anyone has been thinking of joining and would like to ask some questions, you can reply here or PM me in game (@cbnia).

If you are looking for a mature, family friendly guild for strongholds, we are an awesome one :)

Our rules are:

- No Profanity
    - No Bullying / Name Calling
    - No Cheats, Exploits or Hacks

Our numbers are growing every day, but we still have a some spaces left! :)
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • dalmasca7dalmasca7 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Just wondering If you guys are still recruiting, Would like to join an active guild. Just recently start playing NW again.
    Hey there, yes we have some spaces left :)

You can sign up at http://www.guildmedieval.com

Looking forward to seeing you ingame!
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • asareanchtiasareanchti Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Your guild looks great and I am thinking about joining. I was wondering which server are you on in DDO? I have three lifer on Orien server.
    Hey there,

Thanks for your post, I can definitely say that it's a great guild, a very friendly bunch of people :)

In DDO, we are on the Cannith Server, The Silver Legion.
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
    edited July 2015
    Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share our recent 2015 class photo with you all:

GMclassphoto.jpg

Many of our members attended and it was a really fun event!

Our doors are open for new members who are looking for a mature, family friendly and helpful guild. Our guild is strictly exploit/profanity/bullying free.

We are getting ready for Strongholds so come join us :)

@cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
    Good morning everyone!

Just to let you know that it's vacation time for me until August 2nd.

If you have any queries about joining our awesome guild until then, please contact our realm leader (@targlock) ingame :)

@cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
    Hey everyone,

I am back from vacation and Guild Medieval has been very busy with those dungeons!

One of our successful guild runs to Valindra's Tower with some new members:

valindragroup.jpg

We are actively recruiting for Strongholds, only 10 more days to go!

Guild Medieval is a mature, family friendly and helpful guild. We are very strictly bullying, exploit and profanity free.

Add me ingame if you want any questions or would like some more information about us (@cbnia) :)
    Our website is http://www.guildmedieval.com if you would like to apply!
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • neoyoshineoyoshi Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    I may check you folks out. :) I like and share the same types of philosophies you folks do.

I shall take a gander at the website and look over the application process. I returned to Neverwinter for the new content update plus there is i lot of stuff i want to catch up on. :)
  • clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    Hello, have you decided on the boons you will have for your stronghold ?
    Hey clericalist, we have not yet decided which boons to take for our stronghold, it's currently being discussed :)

Also thank you for joining neoyoshi, good to have you!
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • seanr17seanr17 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This sounds like my kind of guild, thank you for posting- I will apply on the website and look forward to possibly hearing back from you.
    Thank you for your interest in our guild seanr17! Looking forward to hearing from you :)
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
    Wow, what a week it has been in the new Guild Medieval Stronghold! We have had lots of events ranging from just swimming with the piranha to battling our dragons.

Best of all, we gathered to welcome some new buildings! :D

Here is a little snapshot of some events we have had over the last few days:

Collage-Template1.jpg

Just a reminder of our rules if you are considering applying; we are very strictly No profanity, No exploits and No bullying or name calling of any kind.
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
    Hey Good People of Neverwinter!

It's been a while since I've updated here, we have been busy building our awesome Stronghold and getting to know our many lovely new guildies.

Here is a fantastic video made by new member Neoyoshi of our marketplace unveiling event. Thank you so much for doing this Neo! :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6IGAkRJJlg

Our Stronghold is progressing well and we are currently working towards Guild Hall level 4.

We have some limited spaces available for new members currently so if you are looking for a mature, family friendly and exploit free guild, have a look at our website which is http://www.guildmedieval.com and see if we could be the right guild for you :)

@cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
    Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that we have 2 new additions to our officer team at Guild Medieval.
    Many thanks and congratulations to:

You are both fantastic! :smile:

@cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
    I would like to welcome the following new members to our guild so far this month!

Divine Light
    Azure
    Kyonin.Wyss
    Julyan

We are very close to our guild cap currently. If you are thinking of applying, please visit our website (http://www.guildmedieval.com) and read all of the rules and information carefully. Make sure that we are the right guild for you and if you think that we could be, write as much as you can about yourself in the application.

We are a mature, family friendly and helpful guild :smile: Our rules are very strictly no profanity, no exploits, no bullying.
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • nageeknageek Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hi,
    Hi was a member several years ago when I played WoW with you guys. After WoW I stopped playing mmos. I recently started playing Never Winter and love the game. I got tired of WoW because of the grindy nature of endgame. At predent I have a lev 46 CW Master of Fire spec and a level 36 DC. My cleric is the one I really like though my wizzy is full of goodness as well. Although I solo alot I want to do dungeons and campaigns.Idlove to rejoin if possible.
    Heya nageek,

If you remember your forum details just log in again and add yourself to the Neverwinter forum roster and then we can add you ingame :)

Hope to see you soon and welcome back!
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
    Another milestone moment for us in Guild Medieval, we managed to defeat 3 of our Stronghold dragons for the first time!

Well done to these brave adventurers who attended the event :)

@cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
    I would proudly like to announce that we have another new officer in our team!
    Many thanks and congratulations to:

Etelgrin is doing an amazing job every day organising our events, including Dragonflight :smiley:
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
    Big, no wait, huge moment for our guild and so proud of us!!

Guild Hall 8 and Marketplace 4 celebrations event :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3utlv8u_VrY

Thanks to Etel for recording the video!

A little reminder of our rules if you are considering joining:

- No Profanity
    - No Exploits/Cheats/Hacks
    - No Bullying or Name Calling

Please visit http://www.guildmedieval.com to find out some more about us and to apply :)

@cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    I was a member back in 2014, but for personal reasons, I left the game, and got (deservedly) purged from the guild for inactivity,

Back now, and just sent in my (re)application. Hoping the guild hasn't changed too much.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • hassey#3340 hassey Member Posts: 2 New User
    what are the chances of u guys still recruiting members for your guild ...started a few days ago been looking for a guild to join ... IGN-Sabretooth Lvl-24
    Hiyas,

@adinosii: Welcome back, good to have you!

@hassey: Yes we are recruiting :) Have a look at our website http://www.guildmedieval.com. There is a lot of information about us there along with our rules. If you want to have a chat about joining, just add me ingame, my handle is @cbnia.
    Hope we see you soon!
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • puravidacrpuravidacr Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Old timer here..... most of the MMO's since AC1 - Xpat and been away in the Costa Rican Jungle for last 6 years so not much gaming until just recently. My Stepson (11 but pretty dang good) and I just started playing a couple chr's - I wanted to see how bad lag was and whether he was ready for a game like this and both look good to go. We just decided to play only NW forward and got a couple Dragon Born packs for Xmas..... Him/OP and Me/GF

Concern is finding a good guild for my stepson (Bi-lingual) - a safe place where he can learn to play maturely. He already groups with others and does pretty well in behaving and playing.

This guild looks like it could be a good fit.
    Hey puravidacr,

Have a look at our website http://www.guildmedieval.com, there is a lot more information about us there. Take a read and see what you think. We have members whose children are also in guild so you may indeed find a home with us :)

We accept any character level, so if you just started playing you don't need to worry if you aren't level 70 yet.

Hope we hear from you both soon!
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • puravidacrpuravidacr Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Thanks Cbnia, I just registered on the forum :)