What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to invoke - cycle not resetting

Comments

• Options
    mattia78mattia78 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    another big fail form devs. fix this s..t ASAP, don't even think of let this go for all the week-end withouth a fix. Stop reading Xbox forums pls
    404 Italians Not Found Guild Leader
    Matt Shieldheart 3.5k GF Conq PVE _ Matt Shieldheart 0 3.5k GF Tactician PVE _ Matt Shieldheart II 4.1k Buffer DC _ Matt Shieldheart III 4.3k Thauma CW _ Matt Shieldheart IV 3.5k Exe TR _ Matt Shieldheart V 3.9k Destroyer GWF _ Matt Shieldheart VI 3.1k Trapper HR _ Matt Shieldheart VII 3.1k Fury SW _ Matt ShieldheartVIII 3.6k OP Justice _ Matt Shieldheart -8 3.1k Healadin _ Matt Shieldheart -9 3.1k Mof Rene CW
  • Options
    ellodrithellodrith Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ditto to everyone else. Half my characters worked yesterday, half didn't. Today, none work.

cheers
    Ello
  • Options
    smbvmssmbvms Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here all 3 toons. Submitted ticket, missed the number. 2 days straight now. It worked on Wednesday all 3 toons full cycle, on Thursday and today(Friday) can't invoke, no timer, mesage that it will reset at 11am. That has passed twice now with no reset. MISSING the OLD SYSTEM.
  • Options
    alexabadanovalexabadanov Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    arabatur wrote: »
    Me to. Tooltip claims I can invoke from 1100AM GMT but at 1152AM GMT I still cannot invoke. Ticket number #3,357,243.
    Exactly the same issue for me. None of my toons have been able to pray for two days now.
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can hear that meeting:

Let's fix something that's not broken!

Fabulous idea!

#break#

Yay! Success!
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    hanfasthanfast Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Having the same problem, it says it will reset at 7 a.m, but it has been like that for almost a day. Anyone manage to fix it?
  • Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    is there any word on this bug
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I did not check my entire account this morning as I didn't see the point and I did have them all synced up anyway. Finished off my invoke cycle on everyone yesterday (the last couple in the cycle I was still on from pre-patch). Was supposed to reset at my normal time for daily quests, which is in the middle of the night for me. This morning, it's still telling me my timer will reset in the wee hours again.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    myles08807myles08807 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    See above. After a sound night's sleep and more than 10 hours outside the game, none of my 13 alts can invoke.
  • Options
    w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well, at least i won't have to shuffle through my alts every few minutes and can level my main uninterrupted...

Doubt it will get fixed before next Thursday.
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    We are working on a fix for this right now and currently intend to try and hotpatch a fix without a maintenance.
  • Options
    zululazulula Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Was able to get to sixth invoke on all but three of my nine toons (have one of each class for myself and one for my grandson) yesterday...these three received the last one upon invoking this morning around 8 a.m.CT. But no invoke available on any of my other toons today...says I can't invoke again till 5 a.m.PT tomorrow! So I guess I lose out on all invoking benefits today on all toons...what's up with that?????
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    We are working on a fix for this right now and currently intend to try and hotpatch a fix without a maintenance.
  • Options
    translucentwolftranslucentwolf Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    scottydd wrote: »
    I have 8 char on 3 accounts and I have been unable to use invocations since yesterday afternoon .. Cryptic you are losing my revenue... first you cut back the timing .. then u lengthen the hours .. now u just messed up .... I will need to be compensated ( holding my breath on that one )

Wait, what? Compensated? Ok. I will *personally* pay you every dime you paid for the right to involk. There. Done.
  • Options
    allegatoor#1146 allegatoor Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for the response.
  • Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    panderus wrote: »

Yay! Thanks!
  • Options
    lhotse5lhotse5 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I see pitchforks and torches on the horizon....:mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shadescourgeshadescourge Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Glad to see this has gone noticed. Is there anyway to tag people who were affected by the bug? I lost out on yesterday's rewards and I'm actually lagging a bit behind my static group because of it. XD
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Posted this earlier but it was deleted, so here it is again: Was able to reach the sixth blessing on all but three of my nine toons (have one of each class for myself and one for my grandson all on one account) yesterday. These three were granted the last blessing when I invoked this morning at 8amCT, but none of my other toons were allowed to invoke at all today...all saying I cannot invoke again until 5amPT tomorrow! So I guess I lose out on the invoking benefits on all toons today...what's up with that????
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zulula wrote: »
    Posted this earlier but it was deleted

No it wasn't.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    zulula wrote: »
    Posted this earlier but it was deleted, so here it is again: Was able to reach the sixth blessing on all but three of my nine toons (have one of each class for myself and one for my grandson all on one account) yesterday. These three were granted the last blessing when I invoked this morning at 8amCT, but none of my other toons were allowed to invoke at all today...all saying I cannot invoke again until 5amPT tomorrow! So I guess I lose out on the invoking benefits on all toons today...what's up with that????

Perhaps look at your posting history (click on "find latest posts" on the left), instead of making such claims and reposting? Here's your post.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    Perhaps look at your posting history (click on "find latest posts" on the left), instead of making such claims and reposting? Here's your post.

Safe travels,

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]

My apologies, Zeb! Went through all pages and was sure it wasn't there...must have missed it...again, my apologies!
  • Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Same here getting old all ready
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Quoting this, as people seem to be overlooking Panderus' response:
    panderus wrote: »
    Safe travels,

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
  • Options
    nightstalkornightstalkor Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just logged off a couple of minutes ago.

Seven toons, seven instances of not being able to invoke.

Perhaps NW should switch back to the old invocation system until all of the problems have been "exterminated"?

So far the new system hasn't worked continuously for more than, hmm, say 24 hours?

Not a good sign. Really, it's not even the worst issue out there. Like say Ghost stories, which you apparently can't even finish due to an invulnerability bug.

well, guess I'll be seeing another patch when I log on again.

Good luck guys.

It amazes me when people ignore a good suggestion.

it's now 1400 hours... some 11 hours since I last looked at this thread or tried to invoke.

And wouldn't ya know it.... invocation is STILL NOT WORKING.

Guess that hot patch wasn't so Hot after all.

I again submit that the OLD system worked just fine. Reinstate it w/ a patch, go over this buggy nasty wormy flawed NEW invocation code w/ several fine tooth combs, TEST your fix for 3 to 4 days, THEN when it works and is stable for 3 to 4 DAYS in your test put the New system back into the game.

NOT BEFORE.

It's called prototyping, fellas. Learn it. Love it. USE IT.
  • Options
    cunningstunt9001cunningstunt9001 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yesterday evening I completed the final invocation for every one of my characters. The invocation button, when hovered over, informed me that the cycle would renew at 4am (my timezone's equivalent of the 3am cycle). 4am came and went over 12 hours ago but my invocation still has not cycled, and remains unavailable.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    it's now 1400 hours... some 11 hours since I last looked at this thread or tried to invoke.

And wouldn't ya know it.... invocation is STILL NOT WORKING.

Guess that hot patch wasn't so Hot after all.

The hot patch, that they announced will be applied at 6pm PDT Friday, 9pm EDT Friday, 1am GMT Saturday, 1.5 hours *in the future from now*?

I'm waiting until 9:30 EDT to complain it's not fixed.

Just saying.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Yesterday evening I completed the final invocation for every one of my characters. The invocation button, when hovered over, informed me that the cycle would renew at 4am (my timezone's equivalent of the 3am cycle). 4am came and went over 12 hours ago but my invocation still has not cycled, and remains unavailable.

Known issue. Hotfix patch attempt going out at 7pm your time, today - 1.5 hours from now.

See here: https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame/status/586652301135216640
This discussion has been closed.