What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to invoke - cycle not resetting

Comments

• Options
    jiinksjiinks Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Invocation did not reset at the specified time (3am Pacific Time).

I got through all 6 invokes on all 3 of my characters yesterday. On one of the characters, all 6 invokes happened before the patch. On the other 2 characters, some of the invokes happened before the patch, and some after. (Invoking had not reset from the day before the patch, either.) When I hovered over the invoke button post-patch, it indicated that the invoke cycle would start again at 5am Central Time.

I logged in this morning around 6:30am Central, and all 3 characters still show that all 6 invokes are complete. I cannot invoke today. Hovering over the invoke button still indicates I can start the cycle "after 5:00 am" (Central).
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,292 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Mine said to be reset at 6am (my timezone I assume). It is after 7am. Can't invoke for all my chars.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    rghbrghbjrghbrghbj Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here. Two days without invocation. Still says I can Invoke after 5 AM. It's almost 7. Wait, maybe tomorrow means tomorrow, and we all know that never comes.
  • Options
    aipotu66aipotu66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    bezik01 wrote: »
    I've invoked last time yesterday before midnight, today, after 12:00 CET I cannot invoke (still!!!!!) on any on my characters.

GG devs. You're the best.

Same happened to me...Nice work^^
  • Options
    kulturnykulturny Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is definitely a server wide issue seeing the number of replies. As of today I can only invoke 1 of my toons, simply because I was online and playing it when the invocation cycle reset. My other alts are non-invokable at the moment. I suspect this only happens when you complete all 6 tiers of invocation or does anyone have their chars blocked at lower tiers?

ps. this only started happening today after yesterday's patch.
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am guessing most of you can actually do the invoke process, but are not getting credit toward celestial coins in the upper right corner - is this correct?

Some of you appear not to be able to invoke at all, but I have been able to do so - just not getting celestial coins credit - and that does suck.
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    keltikt00keltikt00 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    myowmyow wrote: »
    I am guessing most of you can actually do the invoke process, but are not getting credit toward celestial coins in the upper right corner - is this correct?

Some of you appear not to be able to invoke at all, but I have been able to do so - just not getting celestial coins credit - and that does suck.

Nope, can't even invoke, it's greyed out and unselectable.
  • Options
    taymmataymma Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I didn't have a problem invoking after the patch yesterday. I was able to invoke with all of my toons. I should have been able to invoke this morning at 5AM, but after 7AM, I'm still not able.
  • Options
    buzzardsbaitbuzzardsbait Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Seems it was working better before they fixed it. At least it WAS working then.
  • Options
    mot1965mot1965 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    taymma wrote: »
    I didn't have a problem invoking after the patch yesterday. I was able to invoke with all of my toons. I should have been able to invoke this morning at 5AM, but after 7AM, I'm still not able.

Same thing on my end. Though if we look at the time stamp of our posts, is that the time we should go by?
  • Options
    ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here. Invocation reset did NOT occur as stated. None of my characters can invoke. Submitted a bug report but didn't note the ticket #.

Before I was eventually able to invoke when I got to my usual 24 hour invocation time from pre-Mod 6. Maybe it's now tied to the time of my 6th invocation of the sequence? Bleh!
  • Options
    jiinksjiinks Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mot1965 wrote: »
    Same thing on my end. Though if we look at the time stamp of our posts, is that the time we should go by?

Time stamps in the forum are controlled by your account setting for the forum. It is possible that it won't match the game time displayed. Invocation should have reset at 3:00am Pacific Time.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ive seen it reset and not reset.. so , whatever... not holding my breath for a fix =P
  • Options
    warthog224warthog224 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I cannot invoke yet either on any of my pre-mod 6 characters. My new paladin can invoke from where he left off yesterday. Looks like timers are still not resetting.
  • Options
    khurnakkhurnak Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here - no toon able to invoke and well past the daily quest reset and the time it states I can start invoking again by about 2hours 45 min
  • Options
    stevedudemanstevedudeman Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I wasn't able to invoke at all yesterday after the patch with my CW. Today I log in and still can't invoke....
  • Options
    ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I finished a full invocation sequence on Wednesday OK. I was able to finish the invoking sequence yesterday (1 invokes before patch, 5 afterwards), but today Invocation HAS NOT RESET! For any of my characters. It is now nearly 3 hours past the time stated in the tooltip.

Before I was eventually able to invoke when I got to my usual 24 hour invocation time from pre-Mod 6. Maybe it's now tied to the time of my 6th invocation of the sequence? We'll see. Bleh!
  • Options
    tornacltornacl Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    For me Invocation Icon says I can do it after 6am EST, my charactesr goes inside the circle and it does that *lights up* animation, but clicking it does NOTHING at all. I can not Invoke

IT doesnt work
  • Options
    brandrikbrandrik Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm seeing the same thing, the only character I can invoke is the one I did not complete yesterday.
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    STILL broken. Was supposed to reset 5 minutes ago. It didn't.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yea, I had the same issue yesterday. Was not able to invoke at all, because I had done so the previous day.
  • Options
    mot1965mot1965 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Invocation timer after 5am, in game clock 8:07am, forum post time date 5:07am and still can not invoke (greyed out). Guess this is still broken or I am missing some critical piece of information.
  • Options
    makalon2851makalon2851 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Mine said 1pm,now is 4:30pm and still can't start invoking on all my toons.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,292 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    myowmyow wrote: »

My chars used up all the invokes yesterday. They can't invoke at all today. Everything grey out.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here, but I started the invoke train in the afternoon following the Module release. I finally got my main to the 6th invoke yesterday and it was greyed out afterwards. We'll see if it resets by this afternoon here in the Central time zone.
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • Options
    lordrhavinlordrhavin Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you devs fix the invocation, please either remove those AM/PM-system completely (welcome to the 21. century!) or at least let us chose if we really wanna see 20:13 as "08:13PM"); the even better approach would be to simply say 'in xx:yy')
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same deal, could not invoke yesterday, can not invoke today. I had no issue invoking on Tuesday or Wednesday.
  • Options
    onegaki101onegaki101 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The sad part is that they probably won't fix this until MAYBE next Thursday. :(
This discussion has been closed.