test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to invoke - cycle not resetting

Comments

• spancarspancar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Two days without invoke here, and appear some of the messages of habitable camping quest without any content.
  • learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    im at the same point 3 toons all say 3 am pt that was 4 hours ago
  • e5cafl0wnee5cafl0wne Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    please fix this its a pain to miss out on AD and a lot of the boosts and xp we would get from it!!
  • spancarspancar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have done all my invokes 2 days ago and still waiting, and when I up a level appear a "new campaign quest" message, but without content.
  • truedenryutruedenryu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am also not able to invoke on any of my characters this morning.
  • echeydeecheyde Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Mother of god. 7 characters, can't make invocations with any of them
  • jenschnoor87jenschnoor87 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm having this problem too
  • scottyddscottydd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have 8 char on 3 accounts and I have been unable to use invocations since yesterday afternoon .. Cryptic you are losing my revenue... first you cut back the timing .. then u lengthen the hours .. now u just messed up .... I will need to be compensated ( holding my breath on that one )
  • vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can not invoke on any character that reached the 6th tier invoke with the 2nd celestial coin
    Tooltip says that I can invoke again at 6am ( EDT Canada) but can not.

The flame icon with the timer for the +1 attribute runs down to zero and still can not invoke
    So not only can all characters not invoke for celestial coin, AD and XP, can no longer use the campfire during regular game play for the buffs.
  • karlbarbkarlbarb Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'll add my voice to that. Yesterday, after the patch, I noticed I was still at my previous day's level. Today, still no reset and I can't invocate.
  • allegatoor#1146 allegatoor Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same problem for me - haven't been able to invoke for about 36 hours now.
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Invoke. Still broke.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    WHY! OH WHY! have the gods forsaken me! I was good, I prayed every day, and twice on holy days. What have I done to forsake you? Was it that village of Kobolds I murdered? Or was it because I didn't kill enough evil cultists in your honor? If you will just hear my prayers, I promise Ill murder more...well, ok to be fair, Ill probably murder more even if you don't hear my prayers.

Alright, truth is, I only prayed for the loot. But if keep it coming, I'll at least try to be a humble follower, as I long as I still get to kill stuff. Deal?
  • adriaen666adriaen666 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can't invoke since yesterday. It's been bugged and said "You will be able to invoke after 12:00". Same thing today.
  • linaduinlinaduin Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    brandrik wrote: »
    I'm seeing the same thing, the only character I can invoke is the one I did not complete yesterday.

Exactly this.
  • allegatoor#1146 allegatoor Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same problem here.
  • yamato146yamato146 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same issue. I've been able to do all 6 invokes on every character every day since Tuesday. Yesterday, it said I could start invoking again at 6:00 a.m. today. It is currently 11:11 a.m. and the timer hasn't yet reset. Submitted a ticket, #3,358,027.
  • jenschnoor87jenschnoor87 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm having this problem too. They stopped the random resets by completely stopping resets >.<
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Adding my own "Me too" - I finished the 6th invoke on all my characters last night, and it told me I would be able to invoke again after 6AM (I'm in EDT, so that matches up with 3AM PDT, which is the standard daily quest reset time for the server).

Come 6 AM, no invokes. Now almost noon, no invokes.

I suspect we've got the behaviour nailed in this thread: If you invoke all 6 times, you're locked out of invoking until the daily reset, except the reset only applies to characters if you're *logged in*.
  • yamato146yamato146 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That seems to be the case, though it must have been introduced during yesterday's update, since I was able to do all 6 invokes Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday after the update.
  • synwrathsynwrath Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Reset on one of my toons, but not the others
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I didn't check everyone because I didn't see the point but the ones I logged in that had said they were going to reset at 4am (my normal daily quest reset time) still say they're going to reset at 4am. But it is indeed a new day.

I had finished the last bit of everyone's invoke cycle yesterday that had been remaining from the day before.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • ndiovndiov Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm having this problem too. They stopped the random resets by completely stopping resets >.<

Yup, the patch broke invoking resets altogether.
  • skinlikewinterskinlikewinter Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    same here, invoke broken.

Two days now and not being able to invoke.
    I show player support, by only playing Neverwinter as F2P
  • halfquarthalfquart Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    WHY! OH WHY! have the gods forsaken me! I was good, I prayed every day, and twice on holy days. What have I done to forsake you? Was it that village of Kobolds I murdered? Or was it because I didn't kill enough evil cultists in your honor? If you will just hear my prayers, I promise Ill murder more...well, ok to be fair, Ill probably murder more even if you don't hear my prayers.

Alright, truth is, I only prayed for the loot. But if keep it coming, I'll at least try to be a humble follower, as I long as I still get to kill stuff. Deal?

Best forums post since Mod 6 hit! Thanks for reminding us all this is a game... for fun! :D

Add me to the list of players that cannot invoke since the Thursday patch. This is account-wide, affecting all eight of my alts. Others in my guild have said they could still invoke post-patch; I have not conducted a thorough inquiry to see if this remains true today for those players.
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Broken :( missing coins daily.
  • mattia78mattia78 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    another big fail form devs. fix this s..t ASAP, don't even think of let this go for all the week-end withouth a fix. Stop reading Xbox forums pls
    404 Italians Not Found Guild Leader
    Matt Shieldheart 3.5k GF Conq PVE _ Matt Shieldheart 0 3.5k GF Tactician PVE _ Matt Shieldheart II 4.1k Buffer DC _ Matt Shieldheart III 4.3k Thauma CW _ Matt Shieldheart IV 3.5k Exe TR _ Matt Shieldheart V 3.9k Destroyer GWF _ Matt Shieldheart VI 3.1k Trapper HR _ Matt Shieldheart VII 3.1k Fury SW _ Matt ShieldheartVIII 3.6k OP Justice _ Matt Shieldheart -8 3.1k Healadin _ Matt Shieldheart -9 3.1k Mof Rene CW
  • ellodrithellodrith Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ditto to everyone else. Half my characters worked yesterday, half didn't. Today, none work.

cheers
    Ello
  • smbvmssmbvms Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here all 3 toons. Submitted ticket, missed the number. 2 days straight now. It worked on Wednesday all 3 toons full cycle, on Thursday and today(Friday) can't invoke, no timer, mesage that it will reset at 11am. That has passed twice now with no reset. MISSING the OLD SYSTEM.
  • alexabadanovalexabadanov Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    arabatur wrote: »
    Me to. Tooltip claims I can invoke from 1100AM GMT but at 1152AM GMT I still cannot invoke. Ticket number #3,357,243.
    Exactly the same issue for me. None of my toons have been able to pray for two days now.
This discussion has been closed.