test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elemental Evil Preview Patch Notes NW.45.20150304a.3

12346»

Comments

• neopreenneopreen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Are there any plans to adjust, repair and rework the weapon/armor ENCHANTMENTS ?

I just tested the transcendent versions of Vorpal, Plague Fire, Terror and Bilethorn.
    (500 shots of Rapid Fire at 1 (2) dummy with a legendary L70 Main-Hand - avg weap dmg ~1,367)

With a crt output of about 54% the Vorpal hit 1st place, Plague Fire 2nd, Bilethorn 3rd and Terror 4th place.

Vorpal: seems to work correctly.
    What and when do you plan to implement new advancements to T11 and T12?
    Do you really wanna add def and pwr reductive forces?!

Plague Fire:
    The Plague Fire Enchantment deals flaming instead of plague fire dmg and also shows the flaming animations.
    It seems to deal a little lower dmg than expected and it´s kinda tricky - the burning dmg starts at 5 (!!!).
    My avg dmg of the Plague Fire Weapon / Flaming Weapon was 60 - had to be at about 90.
    In the fields I also had some low "Plague Fire AoE dmg" ??!
    Plague Fire still gives a 3-9% dmg bonus.

Bilethorn:
    It seems to have a problem with the procing damages - they deal low dmg.
    The AoE dmg deals about 120 to every foe around instead of 1,376*0,33=451. Even this is devided by the number of foes it has to be higher dmg - tested at 2 and 3, always about the same dmg at each target.
    I had an avg dmg output from Bilethorn Weapon of 140 instead of about 360 (2 targets affected by the AoE dmg).

Terror:
    It also doesn´t deals the expected dmg of 25% weapon dmg. I had an avg dmg output of 135 (25% have to be at about 340).
    During some runs through the L70 fields I haven´t seen any rooting from Terror... (dunno if this has to proc at the dummies - haven´t recognized there).
    Terror still gives a 4% dmg bonus.
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    well whatever the changes are.. its 1,371 Megs.. downloading now...

Hope they fix the rapid shot/strike critical hit issue...
    Post is in the bug reports and Neo.. I agree onthe plague fire enhance.. look at my post and see how low that damage is coming from it on the test dummy.. this needs to be increase.. for 5-10 pts of damage.. really not worth the enchant.. I'll be going back to my P. Vorp...
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    here's the link.. if ya cant find it on that plaguefire for others to see..
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?864411-Bug-Report-Rapid-Shot-0-Crit
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2015
    FYI enchantments are receiving a lot of attention as you all as well as our internal testers have identified a number of issues that are unacceptable to ship with.

Please feel free to post them here or IM me a summary of what you may have found with new or existing ranks.

One big thing we identified is that many (if not all) enchantments are currently doing less damage in M6 than they currently do in live. There are also a number of text issues and ranks being improperly swapped.
This discussion has been closed.