test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Misery's fury PvP build and insight on PvP SW.

12346»

Comments

• Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hm i can´t see anything special about HoB, do i need mainhand feat?
    one TR last match owned a node against 2 with ease, scilled sure, no special equip
    and HoB prevented ne from nothing...got somkebombed, dazed and killed out of stealth like all times
    Oh yes, you do need mainhand feature for HoB. It's ranged debuff that is broken.
    macjae wrote: »
    I went to preview to double check, having only two or three ranks in IS makes no difference that I could tell. It doesn't crit (unless it's just a few very, very bad streaks). I'd actually taken notice on a few occasions that my sparks didn't build as expected, but thought that was just bad luck.
    Well, nice, another ninja change.
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi,

please tell me the secret of that build, or is it a test? sry for beeing indiscret
    7k recovery, 30 INT no crit no con?

its about AP gain and high arp , 20% from Int, and the fact that con doesn help a lot?
    But crit at this low level, no sparks?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Hi,

please tell me the secret of that build, or is it a test? sry for beeing indiscret
    7k recovery, 30 INT no crit no con?

its about AP gain and high arp , 20% from Int, and the fact that con doesn help a lot?
    But crit at this low level, no sparks?
    It's goal is to perma-CC some targets like faithful DC or other classes with no base cc breaker, works really well for other non-TR targets too, wish harrow storm wasn't broke so I could keep crapalanche bots out of my face... At the moment I've got 64% Recharge speed.
    Are you stalking on me? -.-
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    no i was just reading this thread

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?936781-Sw-pvp/page2

by looking at the leaderboard for Warlocks position in PVP i stumbled over your stats, couldn´t imagine it worked, so the request

just played DC faithfull (easy-peasy) some days and had to thnk of my warlock that causes so much more work and pain by going PVP, its a pitty
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    no i was just reading this thread

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?936781-Sw-pvp/page2

by looking at the leaderboard for Warlocks position in PVP i stumbled over your stats, couldn´t imagine it worked, so the request

just played DC faithfull (easy-peasy) some days and had to thnk of my warlock that causes so much more work and pain by going PVP, its a pitty
    The stats are 31 INT and around 9k+ recovery which is still hardly a limit. It's goal is to permanently disable any opponent I meet, like a CW with no MoC, faithful DC, HoB SW, or maybe just GF. High deflect doesn't really help unless if you're TR, and that's where hands of hadar shines the most. Low recovery isn't bad for regular encounters too, since 9-10 seconds on HG's is really short.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    can you clarify about this?
    Vorpal: used to be a good enchantment for PvP in m5, still good against low tenacity targets but against high tenacity targets... here is the parsing http://pastebin.com/mftLheGu. Only like 2% damage increase for perfect vorpal. Without it normal hits deal more damage than crits. (not viable, but still included since many people may be using one at the moment)
    i mean for example im a trickster without a perfect vorpal and i m stealthed...
    im doing less damages compared to the same attack out of stealth? 0.0
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    can you clarify about this?

i mean for example im a trickster without a perfect vorpal and i m stealthed...
    im doing less damages compared to the same attack out of stealth? 0.0
    I don't think TR should have a problem with that as long as one is a Saboteur with SO feat and lostmauth set. Last time I checked it did 30% of my DPS in my permastealth Dread Spire run at lvl 67 and if we apply that to the burden of tenacity we have nowdays in PvP, Shadow Opportunity should shine even more with LA> CoS spamm. However, I haven't played my TR in m6 yet so...In other words, I am not quite sure what would that thing be, but I saw people complaining (currently only seen parsings for GWF/HR/SW) about that before and would appreciate if somebody could shed light on the whole situation.
    Have you got ACT so you could run parsing for PvP match and compare the damage?
  • Options
    crystal892fcrystal892f Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hey, is Augmented Thayan Bastion still bugged in the way that it's multiproccing? I ran ACT during my matches yesterday, but I'm completely clueless on how to read out, if it procs multiple times.
  • Options
    MiseryMisery Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Hey, is Augmented Thayan Bastion still bugged in the way that it's multiproccing? I ran ACT during my matches yesterday, but I'm completely clueless on how to read out, if it procs multiple times.
    There is some bugged interraction of thayan bastion, not sure if it's SW only but sometimes when both you and your opponent have thayan bastion boon it may collide and cause some damage loop. Happens rarely but it does and if you opponent has an avalanche (and you too) with feythistle....gosh, that's <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I mean, we all know GFs and GWFs have the lowest base damage nowdays :) Gotta give kudos to GWFs though, sometimes it's hard for them to land their IBS (aint putting feytouched + lostmauth set GWF in the same category though since GWFs benifit more than the rest from this combo for some reason allowing them to deal up to 16k with just set procs zzZZ)

P.S Ffs, can't edit my own guide now T_T Probably gotta start a new thread and transfer everything there.
    3.8k PvP SW.