test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Community Feedback] Trickster Rogue Stealth Changes on the Horizon

1235710

Comments

  • Options
    jarecstephjarecsteph Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    it's not that they missed their timing. their timing was good, but i literally dodged right when i would have been hit. it's also how u can get concussive strikes (2.5 sec daze) to go onto cooldown without being dazed.

    and i don't think a wizard should ever be able to survive being focus fired regardless of class combination. wizards are meant to be the easiest kill.

    and a daze cooldown is in no way fair since 2 encounters and 2 feats all share daze. a cooldown would kill the entire point behind having more than 1. an oppressor with a freeze cooldown can still control through 3-4 different encounters so it's not that big of a deal.

    So now I see that your probably a TR or you really don't know what you’re talking about... I played thousands 1 x 1 TR fights.
  • Options
    jarecstephjarecsteph Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    3 encounters: Smoke Bomb, Dazing Strike, Shadow Strike

    I wrote to daze, stun and slow 5 encounters...
  • Options
    demonkyuubidemonkyuubi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jarecsteph wrote: »
    So now I see that your probably a TR or you really don't know what your talking about...

    dazing strike = 4 sec duration, 7 sec cooldown
    smoke bomb = 4 sec duration, 14 sec cooldown
    concussive strikes = 2.5 sec duration, 5 sec cooldown
    skullcapper = 4-6 sec duration, 15 sec cooldown

    ^a cooldown would kill the point in having up to 4 dazes and especially since 2 have very high up-times (although concussive is uncontrollable).

    and i play 4 classes. i simply know exactly how long it takes a rogue to approach me in stealth with 45% run speed so i can just dodge the incoming lashing/dazing strike naturally. deft strike requires me to guess the distance + time for rogue to reach and hope i dodge on-time. shocking execution can be heard from stealth so it's fairly easy to dodge as long as you have the stamina for it.

    i do still have a pic where 2 rogues on enemy team failed to kill me once because i kept dodging all of their encounters. i wish i made screenshots for the few times i got more kills than the 2-4 rogues in the match.
  • Options
    isuuck2isuuck2 Member Posts: 491 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    what if you get dazed first with shadow strike and then the tr uses SE?
  • Options
    xplmao2xplmao2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 232 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    jarecsteph wrote: »
    I wrote to daze, stun and slow 5 encounters...

    TR has no stun you dumb ****.

    I've met you in-game. You really should just stop posting "Lucan". Because how easily I destroyed you is laughable (Was on my CW, which had 5K less GS than yours)

    1) You don't have enough HP (37K LOL...)

    2) You don't use Shield like a ****ing spastic.

    3) You use Conduit of Ice and Repel... really?

    4) Your attitude when losing/getting destroyed is absolutely disgusting

    5) You are a sore loser.

    6) Just stfu


    Thanks.
  • Options
    demonkyuubidemonkyuubi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    isuuck2 wrote: »
    what if you get dazed first with shadow strike and then the tr uses SE?

    depends. i dodged a few of those thrown from stealth but i can't remember how long that daze lasts on me. i think it might be short enough to just dodge b4 i get hit, but it might be long enough to chain with dazing.
  • Options
    xplmao2xplmao2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 232 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    depends. i dodged a few of those thrown from stealth but i can't remember how long that daze lasts on me. i think it might be short enough to just dodge b4 i get hit, but it might be long enough to chain with dazing.

    You are seriously delusional.

    Stop posting.

    I've seen you say you only have 11k GS.

    You low gs scrubs seriously live in Disneyland, or are just forum warriors.
  • Options
    demonkyuubidemonkyuubi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    xplmao2 wrote: »
    You are seriously delusional.

    Stop posting.

    I've seen you say you only have 11k GS.

    You low gs scrubs seriously live in Disneyland, or are just forum warriors.

    if that's what you want to believe then go ahead. i'm used to it since nobody believes me even after i showed them a pic where i never died in an entire match with 2 rogues on the enemy team. like many of you say, even bad/under-geared rogues are killing high gs people yet i never died for some reason.

    although some of you have weird bias in some of your arguments like the guy i was quoting. only considers a daily to be a useful control while an oppressor like me can just control people to death with 3-4 encounters. not even gonna say anything about conduit of ice and icy terrain since those have no purpose in pvp for controlling.
  • Options
    jarecstephjarecsteph Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    dazing strike = 4 sec duration, 7 sec cooldown
    smoke bomb = 4 sec duration, 14 sec cooldown
    concussive strikes = 2.5 sec duration, 5 sec cooldown
    skullcapper = 4-6 sec duration, 15 sec cooldown

    ^a cooldown would kill the point in having up to 4 dazes and especially since 2 have very high up-times (although concussive is uncontrollable).

    and i play 4 classes. i simply know exactly how long it takes a rogue to approach me in stealth with 45% run speed so i can just dodge the incoming lashing/dazing strike naturally. deft strike requires me to guess the distance + time for rogue to reach and hope i dodge on-time. shocking execution can be heard from stealth so it's fairly easy to dodge as long as you have the stamina for it.

    i do still have a pic where 2 rogues on enemy team failed to kill me once because i kept dodging all of their encounters. i wish i made screenshots for the few times i got more kills than the 2-4 rogues in the match.

    So you say (but it’s not really accurate dazzling is 4 to 5 seconds):
    dazing strike = 4 sec duration
    smoke bomb = 4 to 5 sec duration

    So it means you hit with Dazing Strike for a 4 second daze effect
    followed by Smoke Bomb for another 4 second daze effect
    and then your good to go again cause your 7 second cooldown is up for using Dazing Strike again.
    And if you’re short and you need a second or 2 go to stealth and redo the sequence again.

    So you just proving my point 8 seconds being daze while getting DPS are way too much. It should be nerf and also have a cooldown on players.

    And regarding your wonderful timing, good TR will hit when they have the positioning advantage and most of the time with daze……. or go for the jackpot with Lashing Blade.

    Regarding Lashing Blade why don’t you made a comment on the ENCOUNTER that deals as much as 39K to 41K damage coming from stealth, its critical severity should be cut down to 10% on players (it's an encounter not a SUPER daily).
  • Options
    jarecstephjarecsteph Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    xplmao2 wrote: »
    TR has no stun you dumb ****.

    I've met you in-game. You really should just stop posting "Lucan". Because how easily I destroyed you is laughable (Was on my CW, which had 5K less GS than yours)

    1) You don't have enough HP (37K LOL...)

    2) You don't use Shield like a ****ing spastic.

    3) You use Conduit of Ice and Repel... really?

    4) Your attitude when losing/getting destroyed is absolutely disgusting

    5) You are a sore loser.

    6) Just stfu


    Thanks.

    Don’t know who’s dumb???

    But Impact Shot as a short stun effect while coming from stealth!

    And the rest of your comment is completely delusional……
  • Options
    demonkyuubidemonkyuubi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jarecsteph wrote: »
    So you say (but it’s not really accurate dazzling is 4 to 5 seconds):
    dazing strike = 4 sec duration
    smoke bomb = 4 to 5 sec duration

    So it means you hit with Dazing Strike for a 4 second daze effect
    followed by Smoke Bomb for another 4 second daze effect
    and then your good to go again cause your 7 second cooldown is up for using Dazing Strike again.
    And if you’re short and you need a second or 2 go to stealth and redo the sequence again.

    So you just proving my point 8 seconds being daze while getting DPS are way too much. It should be nerf and also have a cooldown on players.

    And regarding your wonderful timing, good TR will hit when they have the positioning advantage and most of the time with daze……. or go for the jackpot with Lashing Blade.

    Regarding Lashing Blade why don’t you made a comment on the ENCOUNTER that deals as much as 39K to 41K damage coming from stealth, its critical severity should be cut down to 10% on players (it's an encounter not a SUPER daily).

    there is no guarantee that you can follow up a dazing strike with a smoke bomb since you do take time to do a flurry and scoundrels don't stealth mid-combat. the loadout right there has 1 spot left which is reserved for itc which we will die without. since smoke bomb takes a sec and you have to be right next to the target to maximize daze time, it is possible to miss with it. you can throw it down earlier but they might just be out of range by the time it dazes.

    the usual scoundrel loadout uses deft strike to prevent escaping + skullcapper which will be followed by a dazing strike if a single flurry rotation was not enough. it completely fails if the rogue is controlled, a cleric heals the target, if the person dodges the deft strike, or is hit with enough damage that bypasses mitigation.

    idk how to explain it clearer to you. if you dodge the instant you would have been hit, then it registers as a dodge. timing or positioning of the rogue in stealth doesn't matter at that point since it was completely countered by the target matching their timing perfectly.

    and i have tested and made calcs for both lashing and shocking execution
    on preview:
    4.3k power
    8,001-9,639 base damage for shocking execution
    30% combat advantage damage (doesn't seem to be affected by draconic)
    60% damage for 1st strike
    75% base crit severity
    15% crit severity in stealth

    ^all that adds up to about 38k every time. with perfect vorpal, that can be raised to 47k and any higher requires high investment into power. my lashing hits just as hard though
  • Options
    jarecstephjarecsteph Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Follow up a dazing strike with a smoke bomb is common stuff a lot of TR does it
  • Options
    demonkyuubidemonkyuubi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jarecsteph wrote: »
    Follow up a dazing strike with a smoke bomb is common stuff a lot of TR does it

    if you don't react quick enough to start running the moment your were dazed, then you might be caught in the smoke bomb. otherwise, you do have a chance to dodge out of it. even moreso if you slot shield on mastery
  • Options
    jarecstephjarecsteph Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    if you don't react quick enough to start running the moment your were dazed, then you might be caught in the smoke bomb. otherwise, you do have a chance to dodge out of it. even moreso if you slot shield on mastery

    You’re partially right on this, but if the TR as a good timing and also throw smoke bomb just in the middle of your position you can't. And that’s what good TR do.
  • Options
    demonkyuubidemonkyuubi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jarecsteph wrote: »
    You’re partially right on this, but if the TR as a good timing and also throw smoke bomb just in the middle of your position you can't. And that’s what good TR do.

    the time spent doing so might just be enough for the 1st daze to wear off. it's such a tight-knit combo that being just a few steps too far after dazing strike can ruin the whole thing (easily happens if the person was moving prior to being dazed).

    also, hunters move fast enough to not care about it
  • Options
    jarecstephjarecsteph Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    xplmao2 wrote: »
    Delusional huh? I don't think video proof is delusional.

    Don't make me embarass you by posting it.

    Take a walk.

    Hey smart guy; first admit that you were wrong about stun!!!

    Second you can mail whatever video you have that you think make you look good.

    I fought over five thousand one on one battles and many times I’m testing combinations just looking at the log to see what is happening, even if it’s not working great.

    I’m not posting my comment here as if I were you, the god TR.

    What I’m saying makes perfect sense and you’re probably mad against it because you know you probably won’t win if it’s changed.

    And the way you express yourself show that you are probably one of the few worst harassing bad manner players in Neverwinter.

    Hopping the moderator will kick you out…

    And for the other players that are reading this:

    I'll describe what I think is my AVERAGE 23K GS CW outcome on 1 x 1 encounters in Domination (It’s a bit different in open world PVP), considering that the player is good and maybe you'll understand my disappointment.

    Hr: Under 18k as practically no chance to win against me, between 18k to 19k chance are 30%\70% for me, between 19k to 20k chance are 40%\50% for me, between 20k to 21k chance are 50%\50%, over 21k and if he’s very good 65%\35% for me, and if he's good 50%\50%

    GF: Under 18k as practically no chance to win against me, between 18k to 19k chance are 10%\90% for me, between 19k to 20k chance are 35%\65% for me, between 20k to 21k chance are 45%\55%, over 21k and if he’s very good 60%\40% for me, and if he's good 50%\50%

    GWF: Under 18k as practically no chance to win against me, between 18k to 19k chance are 20%\80% for me, between 19k to 20k chance are 35%\65% for me, between 20k to 21k chance are 40%\60%, over 21k and he’s very good 60%\40% for me, and if he's good 50%\50%

    DC: Under 18k as practically no chance to win against me, between 18k to 19k chance are 10%\90% for me, between 19K to 20k chance are 35%\65% for me, between 20k to 21k chance are 35%\65%, over 21k and he’s very good 40%\60% for me, and if he's good 35%\65%

    SW: Under 18k as practically no chance to win against me, between 18k to 19k chance are 10%\90% for me, between 19K to 20k chance are 35%\65% for me, between 20k to 21k chance are 40%\60%, over 21k and he’s very good 45%\65% for me, and if he's good 35%\65%

    Tr (stealth): Under 13k as praticly no chance to win against me, between 13k to 14k chance are 40%\60% for me, between 14k to 15k chance are 50%\50% for me, between 15k to 16k chance are 55%\45% for me, between 16k to 18k chance are 70%\30% for me, over 18k and if he’s very good 95%\5% for me, and if he's good 80%\20%, over 20k impossible to kill unless he's dumb

    For CW I can't tell I don't like fighting other CW

    Conclusion the balance is not so bad with other Neverwinter characters, but regarding TR stealth, dazing abilities and some encounters with to much DPS , balance is a joke!!!!
  • Options
    mjytreszmjytresz Member Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jarecsteph wrote: »
    So you say (but it’s not really accurate dazzling is 4 to 5 seconds):
    dazing strike = 4 sec duration
    smoke bomb = 4 to 5 sec duration

    So it means you hit with Dazing Strike for a 4 second daze effect
    followed by Smoke Bomb for another 4 second daze effect
    and then your good to go again cause your 7 second cooldown is up for using Dazing Strike again.
    And if you’re short and you need a second or 2 go to stealth and redo the sequence again.

    So you just proving my point 8 seconds being daze while getting DPS are way too much. It should be nerf and also have a cooldown on players.

    And regarding your wonderful timing, good TR will hit when they have the positioning advantage and most of the time with daze……. or go for the jackpot with Lashing Blade.

    Regarding Lashing Blade why don’t you made a comment on the ENCOUNTER that deals as much as 39K to 41K damage coming from stealth, its critical severity should be cut down to 10% on players (it's an encounter not a SUPER daily).

    Then I, the voice of reason, have to ask.
    Why are you trying to 1v1 the king of 1v1?

    I mean, honestly, TR has always has the single target damage to decimate an opponent. Is 1v1 really the solution here?
    That was rhetorical. The answer is no.

    If a class were designed to decimate complete packs of mobs, would rushing in 5v1 be the solution? No, it wouldn't.
    Broken mechanics, broken class designs, lack of actual content, and over zealous, bronze-age moderation?

    Go Cryptic!
    PS - I quit.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mjytresz wrote: »
    Then I, the voice of reason, have to ask.
    Why are you trying to 1v1 the king of 1v1?

    I mean, honestly, TR has always has the single target damage to decimate an opponent. Is 1v1 really the solution here?
    That was rhetorical. The answer is no.

    If a class were designed to decimate complete packs of mobs, would rushing in 5v1 be the solution? No, it wouldn't.

    here we are.
    in these day i stopped playing my tr to put me in the shoes of other classes and i come up with this list of changes.

    General Changes:

    1) every time you strike a player you are visible for 2 seconds. This does not apply to shadow strike.
    2) at wills usage no longer deplete stealth
    3) tr is now free to press tab again to come out of stealth. The remaining stealth bar is not drained.
    4) on damage taken TR no longer lose stealth ( if i m visible and can be targetted tr would inevitable and with no counter lose stealth bar, which is unfair ).

    5) due to point 4) Tenacious concilement needs rework: Striking with at will now grants 3% deflect, this effect stacks max 5 times.


    MI changes:

    1) Gloaming cut damage nerfed of about 20%
    2) Shocking execution is now undodgable but it respects damage reduction, tenacity and immunity.

    VK changes:

    1) Dishearting strike damage halved in pvp ( already did with a ninja nerf last week )
    2) After vengeance pursuit you gain CC immunity for 2 seconds. Vengeance Pursuit now deals about 10% less damages.

    Tree changes:
    Saboteur: Bloodbath no longer applies shadowy opportunity multiple times.
    One with the shadows: whatever encounter you used to proc the feat and
    refill your stealth bar does not make you visible
    Scoundrel: Concussive strike: This feat can proc once every 7 seconds (up from 5)
    Savage Blows: Rework: this feat now grants 2% damage reduction, stacks up to 5 times.
  • Options
    xplmao2xplmao2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 232 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    jarecsteph wrote: »
    Hey smart guy; first admit that you were wrong about stun!!!

    Second you can mail whatever video you have that you think make you look good.

    I fought over five thousand one on one battles and many times I’m testing combinations just looking at the log to see what is happening, even if it’s not working great.

    I’m not posting my comment here as if I were you, the god TR.

    What I’m saying makes perfect sense and you’re probably mad against it because you know you probably won’t win if it’s changed.

    And the way you express yourself show that you are probably one of the few worst harassing bad manner players in Neverwinter.

    Hopping the moderator will kick you out…

    And for the other players that are reading this:

    I'll describe what I think is my AVERAGE 23K GS CW outcome on 1 x 1 encounters in Domination (It’s a bit different in open world PVP), considering that the player is good and maybe you'll understand my disappointment.

    Hr: Under 18k as practically no chance to win against me, between 18k to 19k chance are 30%\70% for me, between 19k to 20k chance are 40%\50% for me, between 20k to 21k chance are 50%\50%, over 21k and if he’s very good 65%\35% for me, and if he's good 50%\50%

    GF: Under 18k as practically no chance to win against me, between 18k to 19k chance are 10%\90% for me, between 19k to 20k chance are 35%\65% for me, between 20k to 21k chance are 45%\55%, over 21k and if he’s very good 60%\40% for me, and if he's good 50%\50%

    GWF: Under 18k as practically no chance to win against me, between 18k to 19k chance are 20%\80% for me, between 19k to 20k chance are 35%\65% for me, between 20k to 21k chance are 40%\60%, over 21k and he’s very good 60%\40% for me, and if he's good 50%\50%

    DC: Under 18k as practically no chance to win against me, between 18k to 19k chance are 10%\90% for me, between 19K to 20k chance are 35%\65% for me, between 20k to 21k chance are 35%\65%, over 21k and he’s very good 40%\60% for me, and if he's good 35%\65%

    SW: Under 18k as practically no chance to win against me, between 18k to 19k chance are 10%\90% for me, between 19K to 20k chance are 35%\65% for me, between 20k to 21k chance are 40%\60%, over 21k and he’s very good 45%\65% for me, and if he's good 35%\65%

    Tr (stealth): Under 13k as praticly no chance to win against me, between 13k to 14k chance are 40%\60% for me, between 14k to 15k chance are 50%\50% for me, between 15k to 16k chance are 55%\45% for me, between 16k to 18k chance are 70%\30% for me, over 18k and if he’s very good 95%\5% for me, and if he's good 80%\20%, over 20k impossible to kill unless he's dumb

    For CW I can't tell I don't like fighting other CW

    Conclusion the balance is not so bad with other Neverwinter characters, but regarding TR stealth, dazing abilities and some encounters with to much DPS , balance is a joke!!!!

    Didn't read a single word (Dead serious).

    Fact is, you are a crappy CW that only gets his stuff via paying. You get your stuff effortless so you have no time to practice/master your class, which is why I always see your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> getting kicked in IceWind dale.

    No dev or player should take any of your posts seriously.

    Suggestion: Stop using momma's credit card and start actually practicing your CW rotations, maybe you'll stop whining then.
  • Options
    jarecstephjarecsteph Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    xplmao2 wrote: »
    Didn't read a single word (Dead serious).

    Fact is, you are a crappy CW that only gets his stuff via paying. You get your stuff effortless so you have no time to practice/master your class, which is why I always see your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> getting kicked in IceWind dale.

    No dev or player should take any of your posts seriously.

    Suggestion: Stop using momma's credit card and start actually practicing your CW rotations, maybe you'll stop whining then.

    Again you really don't know what you’re talking about,

    I'm probably one of the few guy that spend the most tremendous time in this game

    And every day I get good comment from 22k+ GS opponents

    The only thing you’re saying since you have starting writing, is insults.

    You didn't comment anything.....
  • Options
    jarecstephjarecsteph Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mjytresz wrote: »
    Then I, the voice of reason, have to ask.
    Why are you trying to 1v1 the king of 1v1?

    I mean, honestly, TR has always has the single target damage to decimate an opponent. Is 1v1 really the solution here?
    That was rhetorical. The answer is no.

    If a class were designed to decimate complete packs of mobs, would rushing in 5v1 be the solution? No, it wouldn't.

    Not really

    In module four, I was more than able to deal with TR.

    Only 20K + GS were very difficult.

    Now even 13K GS Stealth can cause a problem!

    My point is GS for GS the better player should win (it’s sure that critical plays a role also),

    not an unbalance advantage or disadvantage cause by the characters design.

    And I think that’s the whole point of this tread.
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    if that was true GS for GS all strikers should do a similar amount of damage in PVE, and clearly it's not the case.
    certain classes are better suited for some things.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    jarecstephjarecsteph Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    reiwulf wrote: »
    if that was true GS for GS all strikers should do a similar amount of damage in PVE, and clearly it's not the case.
    certain classes are better suited for some things.

    I think the total of the better suited things should get to a point that GS for GS the better player should win.
  • Options
    mirlegrismirlegris Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    And Gear Score is not a reliable data. GS of a TR is lower with equivalent equipment, up to 16K, due to the GS calculation.

    A TR with 13k GS = 15-16k GS for other classes, etc etc, up to 16-17K. At this point, the calculation is almost equivalent because origin of stats is the same : artifacts, enchantments..

    Weapon and armor enchants do not influence GS calculation, but a 13k GS TR with a perfect vorpal is a monster of powers/stats/feats synergy, despite its lower GS.
  • Options
    jarecstephjarecsteph Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mirlegris wrote: »
    And Gear Score is not a reliable data. GS of a TR is lower with equivalent equipment, up to 16K, due to the GS calculation.

    A TR with 13k GS = 15-16k GS for other classes, etc etc, up to 16-17K. At this point, the calculation is almost equivalent because origin of stats is the same : artifacts, enchantments..

    Weapon and armor enchants do not influence GS calculation, but a 13k GS TR with a perfect vorpal is a monster of powers/stats/feats synergy, despite its lower GS.

    What do you make of 22K GS TR then???
  • Options
    jarecstephjarecsteph Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    TR DPS is much too high.

    And I really think that stealth should break after a TR attack

    It doesn’t make sense at the moment.

    Stealth should be out of option for around 4 to 5 seconds following an attack.
  • Options
    mirlegrismirlegris Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    And I really think that stealth should break after a TR attack

    Hum. Okay. But only if others tab mechanics break after an attack ?

    Seriously, stealth mechanic is not really a problem in a game with immortals clerics, control wizards who dps more than dps classes, warrior in heavy armor who run faster than a fighter in leather armor, hybrids HR who can heal and dps and control.

    Perma-stealth is a problem. People who are unable to adapt, this is a problem. Hypocrytic people and whiners, is a problem.

    If a TR is visible for 1.5/2 seconds by a player when he strike this player, it's good. But the permastealth problem stay.

    Short stealth and big damages for the first strike, it's ok.

    Short stealth, short dazes and damage bonus for dazed targets, it's ok.

    Perma-stealth and big damages during stealth time, it's not okey.

    The thieves must choose :

    - more stealth and less damages. In this case, stealth is survivability.

    - less stealth, short dazes, and mid-damages. In this case, daze is survivability.

    - less stealth, and big damages. In this case, no stealth, no dazes, juste dodges, reflex and deflection for survivability.
  • Options
    marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Seriously, stealth mechanic is not really a problem in a game with immortals clerics, control wizards who dps more than dps classes, warrior in heavy armor who run faster than a fighter in leather armor, hybrids HR who can heal and dps and control

    Ok tell me how being hit from somebody you cant see for 50k+ that can vanish before somebody can target and rince and repeat not a problem.

    With a 20k hr can tell you that no healing in the world can save him from either been chained cc to death or one shotted.

    With the damage Tr can put out now being able to roll roll go into hide and rince and repeat is a pretty big problem for everybody thats not a Tr....
  • Options
    jarecstephjarecsteph Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    marnival wrote: »
    Ok tell me how being hit from somebody you cant see for 50k+ that can vanish before somebody can target and rince and repeat not a problem.

    With a 20k hr can tell you that no healing in the world can save him from either been chained cc to death or one shotted.

    With the damage Tr can put out now being able to roll roll go into hide and rince and repeat is a pretty big problem for everybody thats not a Tr....

    That's what I think
  • Options
    jarecstephjarecsteph Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If DPS is too high from the start you can't ask to have bonus on top of it, lower the DPS and then add a fair bonus maybe
This discussion has been closed.