What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Drow PvP Equipment

Comments

• Options
    loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Interesting choices for PVP. Sets are T3 stats-wise like BI gear, but offer way more Tenacity without Overloads.
  • Options
    jumboyetjumboyet Member Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    The healing bonus on HR gear is the same as profound? gg

still not giving up an overload slot for this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I really dont understand why they cant make pvp gear better then this... instead they add rings with 5 enchantment slots that we have to spend money on buying.
  • Options
    ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    considering the new artifacts and rings from the new profession, these sets might be BiS... new gear race ftw!
  • Options
    vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    ortzhy wrote: »
    i dont get the slow from GWF gear.... my encounters are 18 sec cd with high chance to miss!!! No overload slots, but the 9.5% extra deflect does make it interesting...

Isn't Deflect 50% of the damage for a gwf? Which is more or less his usual mitigation on a non-deflected hit.
    English is not my first language.
  • Options
    ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    vortix44 wrote: »
    Isn't Deflect 50% of the damage for a gwf? Which is more or less his usual mitigation on a non-deflected hit.

dont rly understand what you are talking about... but one doesnt have to do with the other(as i recall they are different rolls if nothing happen while i was away) and there is so much dmg going around that we are more or less running naked. Imo the new meta gwf will be a perma runner with rly high deflect chance.
  • Options
    group5egroup5e Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I wonder what the equivalent pve TR set would be to this? Oh wait, we get the crappy templar set...
  • Options
    onecoolscatcatonecoolscatcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Drow armor is PvP, Grand Templar is PvE.
  • Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    all drow sets are upgraded version of the profound set, i think its intended not to have an overload slot since it will be op in certain cases.
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    vortix44 wrote: »

You're hit with 10000 points of damage. 50% defense reduces it into 5000, deflecting it with 50% severity reduces it even further into 2500. Not sure what you were trying to say.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    all drow sets are upgraded version of the profound set, i think its intended not to have an overload slot since it will be op in certain cases.

Without overload slots is it really worth swapping out Purified or Corrupt Black ice armor sets for these Drow pvp gear sets?
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    mmm... yeah these set definitely seem something i could not care less! good job here ! it must have been difficult
  • Options
    group5egroup5e Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Drow armor is PvP, Grand Templar is PvE.

Really? Does Templar have stealth as an option?! Wow, nice! Guess I can finally use something other than the skulkers set :P.
  • Options
    hfgtfsdfshfgtfsdfs Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Question: No overloadslots?

Did the devs make another mistake with new gear?

NEW GEAR IS SUPPOSED TO BE EQUAL OR BETTER THAN OLD GEAR.
    HOW HARD CAN THIS LOGIC BE?!

Why spend time making new gear for us if they are worse than the gear we already have? You spend time and money on items that we wont even use. Explain the logic behind this please.
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    hfgtfsdfs wrote: »
    Question: No overloadslots?

Did the devs make another mistake with new gear?

NEW GEAR IS SUPPOSED TO BE EQUAL OR BETTER THAN OLD GEAR.
    HOW HARD CAN THIS LOGIC BE?!

Why spend time making new gear for us if they are worse than the gear we already have? You spend time and money on items that we wont even use. Explain the logic behind this please.

I asked Graaxl3 , hopefully he won't just ignore me xD
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    i may fall in love for these sets if they are overload-able XD
  • Options
    graalx3graalx3 Member Posts: 232
    edited November 2014
    Overload slots are being added even as we speak. Sorry for the confusion.

And I read everything though I don't always have time to answer.
  • Options
    jumboyetjumboyet Member Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    graalx3 wrote: »

Thanks alot !

One more question. Is there a reason why the setbonus for HRs are the same as profound? It gives 2% healing. same as profound, while all the other classes got an upgrade on this
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    jumboyet wrote: »
    Thanks alot !

One more question. Is there a reason why the setbonus for HRs are the same as profound? It gives 2% healing. same as profound, while all the other classes got an upgrade on this
    just one of the two bonus get enhanced, bonus stealth for example is still the same.
    basically they enhanced the less gamebreaking between the two
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Maybe nerf the TR sets... 30% more stealth etc.. They already in stealth 99% of a fight.
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • Options
    edited November 2014

OH MY!!! no more refined black ice farming :DDD , thanks for the quick reply :D

And dude , I was only messing with you , trying some reverse psychology because we all really wanted to know xD
  • Options
    magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Can we get the set for free in Preview please to test them...
  • Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    NiA great set indeed! 50% deflect GWFs with overload slots? Neat!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Maybe nerf the TR sets... 30% more stealth etc.. They already in stealth 99% of a fight.

its the same as profound. i may have read something about new sets should be better than old ones.
    do this apply to every classes or just to their own?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    So any idea how or where we get this new gear? from the Trade of blades using glory or elsewhere?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    its the same as profound. i may have read something about new sets should be better than old ones.
    do this apply to every classes or just to their own?

They should nerf both sets for TR. Giving TR more stealth is bad for fights because the fights become very one-sided. Atleast when it comes to CW Vs TR. I cant do much other than jump around while you kill me.
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • Options
    epicureoepicureo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You could review the set bonus 4/4 of the magician?

From mod 4 cw need shield on tab, because all classes have much more dps, so the recharge speed bonus and the damage bonus are useless for the shield!!!

Anyway i think it is much less powerfull than the other bonus set, it is about one encounter (assuming no shield on tab) instead the other bonuses enhance whole statistics ( 10% more devlection), give awesome heal (i wish the hr set is not broken again) or enhance awesome abilities.

For example a stamina recharge bonus would be better, or a damage buff on all the skills.

But please, don't give us a damage/recharge bonus connected to the shield!!!! :/

This makes the cw's pvp set useless.
    P.S. sorry for my bad english!
  • Options
    ilsilenziosoilsilenzioso Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hi all. Just to know: there are also a Drow set for GF? In case, someone has already tested it in preview? I'm pretty curious...
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    epicureo wrote: »
    You could review the set bonus 4/4 of the magician?

From mod 4 cw need shield on tab, because all classes have much more dps, so the recharge speed bonus and the damage bonus are useless for the shield!!!

Anyway i think it is much less powerfull than the other bonus set, it is about one encounter (assuming no shield on tab) instead the other bonuses enhance whole statistics ( 10% more devlection), give awesome heal (i wish the hr set is not broken again) or enhance awesome abilities.

For example a stamina recharge bonus would be better, or a damage buff on all the skills.

But please, don't give us a damage/recharge bonus on shield!! :/

P.S. sorry for my bad english!

They force us to use shield on TABB in PvP and then they give us a bonus that it totally useless for the shield. Hurray..
    Buff CW survivability so that we don't have to rely on a stupid shield 100% of the time in PvP.

Or Give the shield a different bonus when used with the new PvP gear like 15% extra DR instead of faster cooldown/damage buff.
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • Options
    magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    They force us to use shield on TABB in PvP and then they give us a bonus that it totally useless for the shield. Hurray..
    Buff CW survivability so that we don't have to rely on a stupid shield 100% of the time in PvP.

Or Give the shield a different bonus when used with the new PvP gear like 15% extra DR instead of faster cooldown/damage buff.

+1 to these posts, please revisit the CW set bonus and make it somewhat useful.

Also the constant need for Shield on Tab needs to be looked at as well.