Install Arc
Options

Official Feedback Thread: Trickster Rogue Changes

Comments

• Options
    treecool91treecool91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Bug: Shadowborn - Executioner
    °Entering stealth increases the power rating of your next attack by 100%(rank5)

This feat doesn't work if between Stealth and next attack( LB exemple ) there is ongoing damage like DF bleed or PotB

PS: sorry for my bad english
  • Options
    kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    treecool91 wrote: »

This feat doesn't work if between Stealth and next attack( LB exemple ) there is damage continued like DF flank or PotB

How is that a bug? It's nothing but simply a result of wasting the effect by using a persistent attack like DoTs, bleeds or PotB before you enter stealth.
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
  • Options
    suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Possibly it should ignore any effects already ongoing -- if such can be implemented. The executioner is so critical with stealth that it would be virtually impossible to micro manage any dot/potb/etc effects and wait for them to expire. The could opt to not use any persistent damage effects altogether but they are only working with part of the TR toolset as it is and to lower that more is heavily handicapping that path.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Possibly it should ignore any effects already ongoing -- if such can be implemented. The executioner is so critical with stealth that it would be virtually impossible to micro manage any dot/potb/etc effects and wait for them to expire. The could opt to not use any persistent damage effects altogether but they are only working with part of the TR toolset as it is and to lower that more is heavily handicapping that path.

That's like saying;

"Sabs must stay in stealth for max effect so they need stealth more than others, hence for Sabs all at-will stealth depletion must be cut down to half"

or...

"Scos need those CCs otherwise everything about a Sco falls apart. So, Scos must be granted some amount of CC-immunity penetration and CC resistance penetration like the CWs and their 66% control resist ignore..."

Feats and how they work, is what makes up that particular build/path's inherent strengths and weaknesses. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see the way Executioners, as well as the Shadowborn feat is set-up, is intended for strong, opportunistic, singular attacks made from stealth. In turn, it doesn't go well with persistent, repeating attacks, so you choose one over the other. That's a build, and a choice. If a player wants consistent attack buffs with every attack, then he should be playing Sabs, not Execs.

Let's not be too greedy.
  • Options
    bvirabvira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    100k premitigated damage isn't an especially impressive figure. All the forms of mitigation, tenacity, deflection, self- healing, etc can reduce damage by 90% or more. Also I would question your test bed for 120k damage.
    "100k premitigated damage isn't an especially impressive figure" That's from 1 daily, I didn't even mention 30k dazing strike, 20k+ Gloaming Cut etc.

" reduce damage by 90% or more. " Good luck mitigating 90% if you're not a DC or GF.

And that was a 1v1, all BiS TRs could do that much dmg, it obviously needs a tone down.
  • Options
    demonkyuubidemonkyuubi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    bvira wrote: »
    "100k premitigated damage isn't an especially impressive figure" That's from 1 daily, I didn't even mention 30k dazing strike, 20k+ Gloaming Cut etc.

" reduce damage by 90% or more. " Good luck mitigating 90% if you're not a DC or GF.

And that was a 1v1, all BiS TRs could do that much dmg, it obviously needs a tone down.

you might want to account for the fact that we are a primarily single-target class. we may have aoes but any other class can just look at a group of mobs from 40 ft away and they all die instantly.

as such we are balanced purely for 1 vs 1 which is your problem with our class. the devs are leaning towards giving us back our single-target dps which means that ANY bis rogue will be 1-shotting squishies without effort.

i do agree bloodbath is powerful, but at the same time so are all of our attacks. bloodbath just has more synergies than normal.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    you might want to account for the fact that we are a primarily single-target class. we may have aoes but any other class can just look at a group of mobs from 40 ft away and they all die instantly.

Being single-target oriented has no relevance whatsoever with that amount of damage being justified.

...as such we are balanced purely for 1 vs 1 which is your problem with our class. the devs are leaning towards giving us back our single-target dps which means that ANY bis rogue will be 1-shotting squishies without effort.

We usually call that "OP".

i do agree bloodbath is powerful, but at the same time so are all of our attacks. bloodbath just has more synergies than normal.

None of our attacks put us into an immunity mode for 3 seconds straight, and deals easily +30k damage at the same time. It is poor logic, poor attempt to defend something we should NOT be defending. The goal of the game should be to promote fights, not have more easy-mode, 1-shot powers into the game to make fights one-sided.

Have you forgotten what brought us TRs to the nerfhell in the first place?

In the end the TR players need to stop at a certain point, and think compromise between what other class players feel and what we need. Keep on defending broken OP shi* we don't really need (not with the TRs themselves being so greatly strengthened as of late) and the only thing left for us is another shi*pile of nerfhell coming soon.

Us TR's got almost every tool we need, everything we asked for this last few weeks... and this time, I want to keep it as it is. Stop defending OP stuff.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    kweassa wrote: »
    Being single-target oriented has no relevance whatsoever with that amount of damage being justified.

We usually call that "OP".

None of our attacks put us into an immunity mode for 3 seconds straight, and deals easily +30k damage at the same time. It is poor logic, poor attempt to defend something we should NOT be defending. The goal of the game should be to promote fights, not have more easy-mode, 1-shot powers into the game to make fights one-sided.

Have you forgotten what brought us TRs to the nerfhell in the first place?

In the end the TR players need to stop at a certain point, and think compromise between what other class players feel and what we need. Keep on defending broken OP shi* we don't really need (not with the TRs themselves being so greatly strengthened as of late) and the only thing left for us is another shi*pile of nerfhell coming soon.

Us TR's got almost every tool we need, everything we asked for this last few weeks... and this time, I want to keep it as it is. Stop defending OP stuff.

i said i wasn't defending bloodbath you know.....

what i meant was we can practically 1-shot people with multiple dailies, not just bloodbath. it goes beyond just 1 of our attacks that is going to reel in a series of nerf threads. i realized it and i think there should be a different form of compromise than a straight-up nerf. all of this damage is coming from our buffs/debuffs/procs and not the daily by itself.

excluding executioner, the rest of the paths could forsake all forms of damage buffs for their added utility. that is 1 compromise, but this is gonna require delicate tweaks.

the main culprit of all this anyways is auto-criticals from stealth. without that 1 thing, none of us would be hitting so hard because stealth is pushing all of our dps to the very max.

ps: the new shocking execution will hit for damage that is very close to bloodbath
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    kweassa wrote: »
    That's like saying;

"Sabs must stay in stealth for max effect so they need stealth more than others, hence for Sabs all at-will stealth depletion must be cut down to half"

or...

"Scos need those CCs otherwise everything about a Sco falls apart. So, Scos must be granted some amount of CC-immunity penetration and CC resistance penetration like the CWs and their 66% control resist ignore..."

Feats and how they work, is what makes up that particular build/path's inherent strengths and weaknesses. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see the way Executioners, as well as the Shadowborn feat is set-up, is intended for strong, opportunistic, singular attacks made from stealth. In turn, it doesn't go well with persistent, repeating attacks, so you choose one over the other. That's a build, and a choice. If a player wants consistent attack buffs with every attack, then he should be playing Sabs, not Execs.

Let's not be too greedy.

It isn't like saying any of that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you said at all and it isn't requesting anything new or more, only to work exactly like it is described and that is to increase the power on the next attack made by the TR by 100%, not an attack the TR made previously.

It is quite clear that it is intended to be a powerup for the next attack and that is precisely how the exe is explained and designed -- to power up a big attack. Having it fire on an attack you performed 8 seconds ago is obviously not intended. Do you honestly think they intend for the executioner to not use DF, not use bilethorn, not use smokebomb, not use potb, not use lightfoot, not use green dragon glyph, or a multitude of other things in the game or to use these things and then run the very likely chance to not benefit at all from this feat?
  • Options
    essentiessenti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It is quite clear that it is intended to be a powerup for the next attack and that is precisely how the exe is explained and designed -- to power up a big attack. Having it fire on an attack you performed 8 seconds ago is obviously not intended. Do you honestly think they intend for the executioner to not use DF, not use bilethorn, not use smokebomb, not use potb, not use lightfoot, not use green dragon glyph, or a multitude of other things in the game or to use these things and then run the very likely chance to not benefit at all from this feat?

Seriously, why would Shadowborn trigger off the DoTs and damage application from an attack made BEFORE Shadowborn was even triggered by entering stealth.

This IS potentially a bug. Good catch.
    Campaign - Trail of the Imaskarcana (NWS-DMFG77QOF)
    • A Mere Expedition! (NW-DIAAPG3S4)
    • Work In Progress on Part 2
  • Options
    vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Maybe they could change it to affect the next encounter used. would make it easier to manage that way
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    i decided to spec to executioner and use lurker's assault to see if that bug affects other things than impact shot. turn out it doesn't and no longer works with impact shot like it used when i checked months ago....

from what i can tell, executioner is too dependent on stealth to benefit from their feats. still, those 1-shots......
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    @gentlemancrush
    sorry to call it like that but if possible i would like a direct answer from you.
    More and more times people ( me included....many times) complained about survivability out of stealth and excessive high cooldowns.
    I like how you handle the first problem giving some little more deflect on dex allowing to build around that stat, it maybe will not solve the problem but hei it's really something and i appreciate it.
    What really bugs me are cooldowns: to have reasonable cooldowns ( example being 16s lashing blade, 11 seconds shadow strike, 14 seconds impossible to catch, 16 second smoke bomb, 20 seconds path of the blade, 10 seconds dazing strike, 10 seconds blitz ) i have to stack recovery at 2400 while still having INT at 19.
    This does not allow me to build around critical strike, deflect (dex & cha), power, armor pen because every time i have a slot free it's ALWAYS more usefull ( and damaging ) to stack even more recovery. It's not rare for me to do more dps than other trickster with 10k power when i run with about 5500 ( with stone ).
    Have you looked at the problem and found it just right or have you plan to fix this?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    @gentlemancrush
    sorry to call it like that but if possible i would like a direct answer from you.
    More and more times people ( me included....many times) complained about survivability out of stealth and excessive high cooldowns.
    I like how you handle the first problem giving some little more deflect on dex allowing to build around that stat, it maybe will not solve the problem but hei it's really something and i appreciate it.
    What really bugs me are cooldowns: to have reasonable cooldowns ( example being 16s lashing blade, 11 seconds shadow strike, 14 seconds impossible to catch, 16 second smoke bomb, 20 seconds path of the blade, 10 seconds dazing strike, 10 seconds blitz ) i have to stack recovery at 2400 while still having INT at 19.
    This does not allow me to build around critical strike, deflect (dex & cha), power, armor pen because every time i have a slot free it's ALWAYS more usefull ( and damaging ) to stack even more recovery. It's not rare for me to do more dps than other trickster with 10k power when i run with about 5500 ( with stone ).
    Have you looked at the problem and found it just right or have you plan to fix this?

agreed. i mean, is there a rogue who doesn't stack recovery? i can't imagine trying to deal with deadly aoes with an itc that has a longer cooldown than 14 seconds. 18 sec lashing is also horrible.

it's kinda the only thing stopping me from respeccing into full deflect on live. recovery and deflect together equals high survivability due to lower cooldowns on itc and dazes. i rather stick with my 14 sec itc and 16 sec lashing than have 4% more deflect >.>.
  • Options
    magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Has anybody actually even thought about what the real issue is behind this damage?

TR would have good, but not OP damage if everything wouldn't be a 100% CRIT from Stealth.

That's the real problem.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Has anybody actually even thought about what the real issue is behind this damage?

TR would have good, bout not OP damage if everything wouldn't be a 100% CRIT from Stealth.

That's the real problem.

i said that earlier too :P

that is the root of several problems right now. the devaluation of dex due to auto-criticals, attacks that would be a gamble with their crit rates now all hit for their maximum, and even procs from feats being boosted by the auto-criticals.

^it has to go.....
  • Options
    shadowbunsliceshadowbunslice Member Posts: 175 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014

TR would have good, but not OP damage if everything wouldn't be a 100% CRIT from Stealth.

That's the real problem.

100% crit from stealth is needed unless they want to rework every rogue encounter and daily from the base level, which, really they kinda needed to do that anyway. This is ESPECIALLY true of how TR sits somewhat comfortably in PVE on preview. Rogue damage is only "OP" vs squishies and is offset by melee range, low survivability, and mediocre mobility.
    A TR can easily kill someone with low defense and low HP in a couple of seconds, but the reverse is also true as a TR has low defense and low HP. How a given TR is able use stealth, land attacks, and positions themselves will vastly affect their performance. This could lead to the TR in question killing someone without getting hit even once, or them getting wiped out in an instant.

Initially I suggested disabling auto-crit in PVP or a 20% global damage debuff for TR in PVP only. But after fighting some GF's, GWFs, HR's, and DC's in preview I wouldn't stand by that anymore, especially if your looking at the whole TR population rather than just the top 5%.
  • Options
    treecool91treecool91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    treecool91 wrote: »

This feat doesn't work if between Stealth and next attack( LB exemple ) there is ongoing damage like DF bleed or PotB

look the difference between bleed damage and no bleed

Bleed/PotB > Stealth > LB

http://it.tinypic.com/r/2vmu17b/8
    2vmu17b.jpg

Stealth > LB

http://it.tinypic.com/r/2uightw/8
    2uightw.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I did sort of think that instead of 100% crit that an increase in severity might have been wiser. Strength would still be a better choice than dex for damage but critical chance stat would have value again. On the extreme end it could be more damage, though, but it would be more spiky I guess. I didn't think on it too much so not sure in the long run if it would have been better overall for balance or not.
  • Options
    place222place222 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    BUG :
    -Concussive Strikes : Opponents No Daze with PoB (Path of the Blade) When Critical happened.

-Smoke Bomb : increase Duration from 1 to 2 per Rank + Area like 'Thorn Ward (Skill of HR)
  • Options
    mojoratmojorat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 90
    edited November 2014
    I respecced to sab to test out the feat that gives us piercing damage. At 5k power i seem to do 2000 about per hit. Unfortnately i cant figure out how to get act to work witg test server.

Anyhow outside of bb it adds about double tge damage for cloud of steel but doesnt seem problematic. However if it is working at 2k unmitigatable damage per hit a BB hirining samepe4son 10x should be 20k damage regardless of what bb does. However i need to test more looking at logs makes my eyes glaze over.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    mojorat wrote: »
    I respecced to sab to test out the feat that gives us piercing damage. At 5k power i seem to do 2000 about per hit. Unfortnately i cant figure out how to get act to work witg test server.

Anyhow outside of bb it adds about double tge damage for cloud of steel but doesnt seem problematic. However if it is working at 2k unmitigatable damage per hit a BB hirining samepe4son 10x should be 20k damage regardless of what bb does. However i need to test more looking at logs makes my eyes glaze over.
    and 2k is the right number, considering damage bonus for combat adv, damage bonus from cha, damage bonus from str, damage bonus from feat. 4k they said... pls. I posted a screenshot of act some pages ago
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    BUG: EXECUTIONER - SHADOW BORN
    the feat does not apply if there is a continuous damage source in between.
    example:
    stealth ----> lashing blade ---->35.5k damage done

path of the blade ----> stealth

> lashing blade
    > 20k damage done
    or
    duelist flurry
    > bleeds
    > stealth
    > lashing blade ----> 20k damage done.

basically you dont get the 100% more power if a continuous damage source is doing its job.
    proof is that damage of bleeds does not increase.

• Options
    shadowbunsliceshadowbunslice Member Posts: 175 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    mojorat wrote: »

Indeed, BB is doing 20K+ unmitigated damage with shadowy opportunity and this is the reason everyone is flipping out over it. I noticed this and mentioned it on page 46 and possibly before that. As far as base damage goes BB actually does LESS damage than flurry. Go hit a single mob with a unstealthed flurry including the bleed ticks, and a unstealthed BB and you'll see what I'm talking about. BB is a series of multiple hits over several seconds and there are a lot of ways to soak up that damage, not to mention you bounce around from target to target if more than one is in range. That level of dmg coming from a daily with a long lasting daze prerequisite is IMO not asking for too much. When you consider that a rogue might be using a daily around once per minute compared to every 20 seconds or less with an encounter. Minus the shadowy opportunity damage and a daze/shocking execution combo is going to be better in most situations in PVP....... even before the SE buff coming on friday. I think multiple procs of SO coming from BB needs to be addressed and if base damage is changed then there needs to be more utility with bloodbath. Won't be any skin off my back, it'll just go in the "completely useless" pile of TR encounters and dailies, which is like half of them, and I so loved using it in dragon HE's.
  • Options
    mojoratmojorat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 90
    edited November 2014
    Indeed, BB is doing 20K+ unmitigated damage with shadowy opportunity and this is the reason everyone is flipping out over it. I noticed this and mentioned it on page 46 and possibly before that. As far as base damage goes BB actually does LESS damage than flurry. Go hit a single mob with a unstealthed flurry including the bleed ticks, and a unstealthed BB and you'll see what I'm talking about. BB is a series of multiple hits over several seconds and there are a lot of ways to soak up that damage, not to mention you bounce around from target to target if more than one is in range. That level of dmg coming from a daily with a long lasting daze prerequisite is IMO not asking for too much. When you consider that a rogue might be using a daily around once per minute compared to every 20 seconds or less with an encounter. Minus the shadowy opportunity damage and a daze/shocking execution combo is going to be better in most situations in PVP....... even before the SE buff coming on friday. I think multiple procs of SO coming from BB needs to be addressed and if base damage is changed then there needs to be more utility with bloodbath. Won't be any skin off my back, it'll just go in the "completely useless" pile of TR encounters and dailies, which is like half of them, and I so loved using it in dragon HE's.

BB isnt the issue, its damage should not be changed. I was simply taking a second look at the feats and geting a more informed look at the current hubabaloo around this. I think that Shadow oportunity, as it interacts with most At-will and Encounters is fine, it adds a bit of extra damage but i dont think is a problem given how short i expect to be in stealth.

But BB shouldnt be doing 20k un-mitegated damage, so how it interacts witht he various feats need to be addressed. this has nothing to do with BB's base damage.
  • Options
    place222place222 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    BUG :
    -Skullcracker : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ljreaq&s=8#.VGPbhns09oM , the feat show diff effect ? the feat show like Sabo`s Feat call 'return to shadow' while i didnt up it. lolx
  • Options
    ralexinorralexinor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    BB can do up to 40k base damage with another 20-30k (or more) from Shadowy Opportunity. There's logs of such earlier (cbf to go through the pages to find it). Tbh it's not the base damage that's the issue, it's the multitudes of damage bonuses such as combat advantage and the 100% crit chance that's the issue. Unfortunately, I don't think you can remove the 100% crit chance without needing to vastly rebalance other things such as encounters and other damage, but instead of a 100% crit chance bonus (atm stealth adds +100% to your crit stat, so you go from 18% crit to 118%), it could be all encounters crit from stealth, and with a 50% bonus crit chance to at-wills and dailies. This also makes the crit stat useful again. Honestly, I'm still hesitant about something like that because TR is in a fine position right now with the exception of bloodbath + shadowy opportunity synergy (and possibly SE depending on how much damage it'll do after the buff). BB/SO will do even more damage after the new updates because you now have 20 hits of red glyphs to go with that (bis pvp set will have overload slots).
  • Options
    dersidiusdersidius Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hi guys! Here to comment on a couple of issues concerning TR"s as well as reporting some bugs

A) Damage

Yea TR damage is a bit over the top atm but me and a couple other established Top Tier PvPiers have been playing countless amounts of 5v5 on the PTR trying to determine what is and what isnt for the next module and from what I can see, TR's damage is On Par or Where it needs to be in order to contend with the other classes

DC's Healing Counters TR

GWF's Long Range Damage is a good Method of Catching TR's

GF need some more love again (shocking)

CW's Are in a very good spot to counter DC's

SW Needs a bit of Love

HR is still HR, but even HR's damage is completely necessary at the Moment

I will touch upon each class in greater detail during my State of Module 5 PvP address, so far I do believe this may be the most balanced PvP module since M2

TR needs it current damage on the PTR to contend with other classes, should a nerf be recieved it will be unable to face the majority of classes on an even playing field

With that being said...

Bloodbaths Damage is a bit laughable however I feel that we might need it in order to actually need it, otherwise all of our dailies are kinda pathetic - pending SE changes-

although Moderate Nerf Advised maybe 10-15% damage

Shadowy Opprotunity in the Sab Tree is a bit Overkill, although as mentioned before This damage is necessary to contend with other classes

Whisper Knife Disheartening stikre:

I can make this at will deal 97K damage on 1 application of the ability, this needs an immediate nerf up to 50% of its base damage

This was the bleed per tick

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Disheartening Strike deals 9074 (8642) Physical Damage to Target Dummy.

Anyone who wants me to repeat this can ask

B) Bugs:

Impossible to catch Still bugs out if any damage/CC is applied in the same frame as the ITC Buff so that it results in a cool down and no activation

Impossible to catch also does not activate if triggered during Soul Forge immunity stage of the Soul forge revival

Shadow Strike: Still bugs out without activation of ability and cycles cooldown if target steps out of range during its affects

Hard to fix that one ^ but maybe improved casting time will help

Dodge rolls - Dodge roll stamina has been properly adjusted, however the distance has remained unchanged

Also, Casting time on dodge roll is way to long, any smart player can use an AoE with a slight time delay after a TR dodge roll, and the TR is 100% unable to activate a dodge in an appropriate amount of time to avoid the ability

i have tested this theory countless times spammming my shift button and hopping to avoid the damage to no success

maybe when the range of the dodge roll is fixed, it will improve results with the dodge

To much cooldown in between dodges I guess you could say

Sabotuer Capstone: I have encountered in multiple occasions where the capstone will proc, but not consume the buff, therefore enabling use of the capstone twice in a row

DERSIDIUS
    ABSLOLUTE 16px-Cross_within_circle_2.svg.png RANK SEVEN
  • Options
    lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Bugs:

As sic stated but I can't believe these still haven't been fixed/address

Impossible to catch: power goes on cool down and does not trigger the effect if cc is applied when we hit it. This needs to be looked at
    Shadow strike: power goes on cool down and does not trigger effect if target moves out of range or if we get cc'ed. This one happens but is hard to pin down. You can fix it by having the effect trigger sooner but have the animation last the same time.

Our dodge roll. We need to have the ability to roll twice immediately. The delay after rolling is exploitable in pvp by anyone who has half a brain.

When/if you nerf bloodbath, please keep in mind that it is a daily, one of the few left that are useful. So don't nerf it to uselessness (aka emblem). Please use moderation :)

I have always thought this was one of the coolest abilities we had. First the character laughs and then jumps around like a maniac. Would love to still be able to use it and it be effective
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • Options
    lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Suggestion: Shadow Born

This is really buggy on preview right now. Sometimes it triggers and sometimes not. Adding in dots just seems to confuse things.

I suggest making this proc on "encounter" use. That way it is measurable and better able to time. The executioner path could use it though am thankful of the coming changes.
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
This discussion has been closed.