test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pandora's ranged perma WhisperKnife build (100% Invisible)

12346»

Comments

• Options
    pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    n1nja4 wrote: »
    Is this build still viable since MOD 5? And are u still using this full ranged build Pandora?

Yes, it still works.

Although you need to use CoS and Disheartening moderately, or else you'll deplete your stealth.

And no, I'm not using the ranged perma anymore.

The reason is because I thought I would quit, so I sold all my enchants, I'm currently in rank 5's and completely enchantless, Scoundrel was the best choice to pick at this level for now.

I'll probably go back to this build when I get my GearScore/Enchants/Vorpal back.
  • Options
    n1nja4n1nja4 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thankyou pandora! I still have 1 question why put points into DEX, when u are 100 stealth with 100% crit? Isnt it better to go full STR + CON?
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thankyou pandora! I still have 1 question why put points into DEX, when u are 100 stealth with 100% crit? Isnt it better to go full STR + CON?

yes you got it right, cha bonus is addivitive on critical hits basically your damage is tot.damage= base.damage*(1+ sum.bonus) instead of tot.damage=base.damage*(1+ 1bonus)*(1+2bonus)*(......)

tl;dr charisma is worthless
  • Options
    pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Read the date of the original post...

It was for module 4 where being 100% invisible was impossible, and I made it possible.

Now perma is easier so yes, go STR+CON.
  • Options
    n1nja4n1nja4 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    pandora1x wrote: »
    Read the date of the original post...

It was for module 4 where being 100% invisible was impossible, and I made it possible.

Now perma is easier so yes, go STR+CON.

Sorry, didnt mean it wrong in anyway. Im really new to the game so I was just making sure. :)
  • Options
    tuncdragomirtuncdragomir Member Posts: 39
    edited December 2014
    Pandora can u post basic rolls and where to put racial bonus cos i ve been rerollin for over 20 mins couldnt fix those attributes to those u posted

U didnt respond to my post pandora...