Options

Ioun Stone of Radiance?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    thedarksiderthedarksider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    twstdecho wrote: »
    So, I took your advice and contacted customer support, asking them to verify that I qualify for the offer. This is what I got in response:

Summary: If you didn't receive it, you didn't qualify. (is that okay to post?)

No verification, only reliance on my actually being able to verify on my own that I received the email. Not much help there at all. I appreciate your efforts here in explaining things to us, but it would be nice it CS was on the same page instead of you inadvertently directing us to a frustrating dead end.

+1 I got exactly the same kind of response from CS. They are not on the same page as the Product Manager. And this DOES NOT encourage me to make future zen purchases. :(
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    twstdecho wrote: »
    Yeah, but scroll up and look at what CS is actually saying in response to our tickets.

I already did and I have forwarded it up the ladder. Please leave it at that. I didn't remove your post because I agree it is important but a more expansive discussion of that will not be permitted. :)
  • Options
    twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    I already did and I have forwarded it up the ladder. Please leave it at that. I didn't remove your post because I agree it is important but a more expansive discussion of that will not be permitted. :)

I'm good with that, just wanted to make sure we are all on the same page! ;-)
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    . . . If one doesn't agree with a CS reply, please reply to the ticket and keep the ticket open. Civilly respond and ask for more information or for the issue to be looked into. Never feel as though a response from CS is a final word, as you can keep the line of communication going until a resolution is attained. The key in all of this is to remain courteous, thorough in detailing the issue, and persistent patience.
  • Options
    czarnamimozaczarnamimoza Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited February 2014
    Too bad I already closed my ticket. My boyfriend got the mail and I didn't, even though we recharged and transfered ZEN at the same time and from the same PayPal account.

But now I think, that maybe it was some sort of a lottery?
  • Options
    voiceoftemprusvoiceoftemprus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . If one doesn't agree with a CS reply, please reply to the ticket and keep the ticket open. Civilly respond and ask for more information or for the issue to be looked into. Never feel as though a response from CS is a final word, as you can keep the line of communication going until a resolution is attained. The key in all of this is to remain courteous, thorough in detailing the issue, and persistent patience.
    Which I did and have done, at this point I do not expect a response in time to matter since the current offer apparently expires Monday. Now I have to decide to "risk" it or not. With the changeover to the Arc site, I am leery of buying Zen since you now have to specify where it goes when purchased rather than deciding which game to send it to later as you need it.
    "CO once had devs, but they all fled to STO and NW because they feared Caliga." -matixzon
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    There are a number of reasons you wouldn't receive an e-mail including not being signed up for e-mail newsletters.

You can always file another ticket. And again the only thing you had to have done is purchased Zen and transferred it into Neverwinter (Main Server) at some point in time prior to roughly one week ago. If you did you should be eligible whether you received an e-mail or not.

Contacting support is only a means of ensuring that. If you yourself are sure that you are eligible you may purchase the Zen and transfer it in and you should be eligible.

Again, this is not an Official Statement but this is my understanding based on reading HeyRogers' responses.
  • Options
    twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    zebular wrote: »

I'm nothing if not courteous when dealing with CS. It makes no sense to be rude/difficult when dealing with people who get paid to help resolve your issues. It's the same philosophy on why I disagree with punishing people who leave PvP at this point. The carrot is better than the stick, I want them to want to help me instead of dreading dealing with me! ;-)
    There are a number of reasons you wouldn't receive an e-mail including not being signed up for e-mail newsletters.

You can always file another ticket. And again the only thing you had to have done is purchased Zen and transferred it into Neverwinter (Main Server) at some point in time prior to roughly one week ago. If you did you should be eligible whether you received an e-mail or not.

Contacting support is only a means of ensuring that. If you yourself are sure that you are eligible you may purchase the Zen and transfer it in and you should be eligible.

Again, this is not an Official Statement but this is my understanding based on reading HeyRogers' responses.

If they would say this officially, I'd be all over this deal, but that's not the info CS has been giving those of us that started tickets, and their "no email, no deal" response has me leary as I don't need any Zen right now.

Like I said earlier though, they moved my ticket up to the next tier of support, and I will keep you all informed of what happens.
  • Options
    voiceoftemprusvoiceoftemprus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This is my issue with the whole thing, I have gotten other newsletters/offers from NW, STO, CO and a few other PWE games recently, but not this one, though heyrogers implied that I should have since I should totally qualify for the offer.

I have checked the settings in both the old Cryptic/NW account area and the Arc/Connect account area, and they were both checked to allow newsletters and updates to my registered email address. I have also received email notices when I filed my CS request and each time they have replied (and do so every time I purchase Zen). I do not have a spam filter on my email account, so it could not have gotten eaten that way either.
    "CO once had devs, but they all fled to STO and NW because they feared Caliga." -matixzon
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    That's exactly my concern as well. I've received ever other notification, and checked my email (including spam folder) based on all of them (searching for PWE, Neverwinter Cryptic etc.) and I can't find the email. I can find everything but, and that makes me a little leary.

Now, it's only a green companion, so, not that big of a deal, generally, BUT, being an ion stone it would be very useful on new characters for running dungeons without feeling like I need to get a blue stone of allure or cat, or other augment pet unless I really like that character and decide to play it more predominantly than others.
  • Options
    sean99999sean99999 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yeah.. not a very helpful CS response.
    "Unfortunately, if you did not directly receive an email from us, then you did not qualify for the offer. We apologize for the inconvenience. "

I don't know if i qualify, i don't know why i didn't qualify, and i don't know if i did or did not receive an email due to your settings or my settings. What a bad experience.
  • Options
    rangervegasrangervegas Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thank you for this info. And it is possible I turned off the promotional emails in my PWE account settings at some time in the past. Since the entire website has switched over to an ARC website and shows my promotional emails as on by default right now I can't confirm if they were off or on in the PWE system. I will contact customer service to ask them to confirm the eligibility for me.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    we thank everyone for bringing this up and we certainly want to thank PWE staff for getting involved in this thread, however from here on out, if you want to know if you are eligible for this offer, you need to submit a support ticket for a clearer explanation of qualification requirements.

again, we thank everyone and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
This discussion has been closed.