What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ioun Stone of Radiance?

Comments

• Options
    playboyplayboyplayboyplayboy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Lets say I don't have the mail, but i charge zen through arc now, do i still get the stone of radiance?
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Lets say I don't have the mail, but i charge zen through arc now, do i still get the stone of radiance?

You should. But save receipts and ticket to support if not.
  • Options
    playboyplayboyplayboyplayboy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I asked this, as in the past 1 month i charge zen through steam, thats why. thanks for the prompt reply, would like another confirmation. Thanks
  • Options
    tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You should. But save receipts and ticket to support if not.

Ah, no sir, he will not:
    heyrogers wrote: »
    - If you did not get the email, then you will not be able to participate in the offer.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited February 2014

You have to have got the email to be able to take advantage of the offer , this is from the PM
    To answer some common questions:

- If you did not get the email, then you will not be able to participate in the offer.
    - Zen from the offers system does indeed count, as long as transfer at least 1000 during the time that the offer is available to you.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    You need to have received the e-mail in order to be eligible for the promotion.

The manner in which you acquire Zen shouldn't matter, though, as long as your account transferred Zen into Neverwinter.

Theoretically you could have purchased Zen three years ago but just recently transferred it into the game which should have qualified you for the promotion.
  • Options
    heyrogersheyrogers Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 180 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2014
    Let me do my best to clarify the situation.

Last week, we ran this promotion for a small amount of users who recently transferred Zen into Neverwinter. Since this was the first time this promotion has ever been tried, we started small.

This week, we are running it again, but this time for everyone that had ever transferred Zen, as long as they have logged into Neverwinter recently. This is to make up for the fact that we have just started this promotion, and you should not be penalized for having put Zen into Neverwinter before this promotion became available.

If you have transferred Zen into Neverwinter before, and have not received this email: it probably got stuck in your spam filter, you chose to opt out of our mailing list, or for some reason we were unable to deliver it to you. If you would like to verify that you qualify prior to transferring in 1000 Zen, please contact Customer Support.

If you have not transferred Zen before, you do not qualify for this offer. If you transfer for the first time this week, you should look forward to getting the email in the future.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    This week, we are running it again, but this time for everyone that had ever transferred Zen, as long as they have logged into Neverwinter recently. This is to make up for the fact that we have just started this promotion, and you should not be penalized for having put Zen into Neverwinter before this promotion became available.

Thank You! The clarification on what the qualifications are for the promotion are very much appreciated!

So I guess the next big question is whether similar future promotions be likely to have the same qualifications?
  • Options
    heyrogersheyrogers Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 180 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2014
    Thank You! The clarification on what the qualifications are for the promotion are very much appreciated!

So I guess the next big question is whether similar future promotions be likely to have the same qualifications?

It is unlikely that we will run two promotions that target the same people, so as long as this one continues to run, there won't be another one that has the same set of qualifications.
  • Options
    echokazulechokazul Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    What if you've purchased zen in the past, but didn't have the email button checked? Do you miss out this time?
    Kyba Fell- Tiefling GF (Main)
    RainFeather- Dragonborn DC
    Rune Fell- Drow CW
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    echokazul wrote: »
    What if you've purchased zen in the past, but didn't have the email button checked? Do you miss out this time?

Answered previously
    If you have transferred Zen into Neverwinter before, and have not received this email: it probably got stuck in your spam filter, you chose to opt out of our mailing list, or for some reason we were unable to deliver it to you. If you would like to verify that you qualify prior to transferring in 1000 Zen, please contact Customer Support.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    tuxanxustuxanxus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You mentioned not another promotion while this one runs. When does this one stop??? If I wanted to qualify for next set how much should I transfer on my family members accounts??? Or is it to late to qualify for next set.
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It would help if it was posted on who qualifies, is it just a U.S. promotion for people just in the U.S. or what. Cause if it is then you are alienating a large portion of your International players as I am from Canada.
  • Options
    namelesstwonamelesstwo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ok it is clearer now but I still have questions:

1) Did you have to transfer a certain amount of zen into Neverwinter to receive the E-mail? I had transfer 3 zen (from peanut labs) previously and another 3 today, but no E-mail. (I have a Rixty GC I can use to charge the 1000 zen into my wallet if I do qualify.)
    2) You say log in to Neverwinter recently, does it have to be through arc to qualify? I still use the stand alone launcher.
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Guess I don't qualify as the last time I transferred any zen was 2013-06-07 to STO.
  • Options
    seapeeyouseapeeyou Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Let me do my best to clarify the situation.

Last week, we ran this promotion for a small amount of users who recently transferred Zen into Neverwinter. Since this was the first time this promotion has ever been tried, we started small.

If you have not transferred Zen before, you do not qualify for this offer. If you transfer for the first time this week, you should look forward to getting the email in the future.
    I have the box marked to receive email. I also checked my spam (to no avail). I've also contacted customer support. I'm just worried that they won't respond before the deadline for this and then I'll miss out. Any other suggestions?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    tuxanxus wrote: »
    You mentioned not another promotion while this one runs. When does this one stop??? If I wanted to qualify for next set how much should I transfer on my family members accounts??? Or is it to late to qualify for next set.

The qualification period for this promotion has already passed.
    If the accounts transferred Zen prior to roughly one to two weeks ago (I don't have the exact cutoff date) they should be eligible but feel free to contact customer support if they did not receive an e-mail.

If they have not previously purchased and transferred zen into Neverwinter they are not eligible for this promotion.
    2) You say log in to Neverwinter recently, does it have to be through arc to qualify? I still use the stand alone launcher.

No you do not need to use ARC.

As for number one, I can't really answer that for sure but I would assume you needed to transfer at least 500 Zen (old minimum purchase) so transferring small amounts of Zen earned via Peanut Labs likely would not count. This is intended to be a promotion rewarding people who have actually funded the game through a Zen purchase so if you deposited less than the minimum purchase I don't think you would qualify.

But that is my best guess. I do not have official information on that matter.
  • Options
    voiceoftemprusvoiceoftemprus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I am marked to receive the newsletters, I do not have a spam folder and definitely have transferred Zen into NWO before. Where/how should I contact customer support to verify my ability to participate in this offer?
    "CO once had devs, but they all fled to STO and NW because they feared Caliga." -matixzon
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    File a standard Support Ticket and they will get back to you as soon as possible.
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm curious if this means an end to Charge reward promotions.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    rhoric wrote: »
    It would help if it was posted on who qualifies, is it just a U.S. promotion for people just in the U.S. or what. Cause if it is then you are alienating a large portion of your International players as I am from Canada.

Being Canadian is not a hindrance.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    starflingerstarflinger Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Answer to this question: If you bought Zen before in the past, but havent bought a lot recently, you will most likely get this email. Why would they need to give you an incentive if you are spending lots already?

They are targeting those with the capability to buy zen.
  • Options
    l3g10nna1rel3g10nna1re Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Can I ask 2 questions please

1: Can you confirm if this Stone is Blue or Green quality please?
    2: Can you confirm the Items for it please
    Left side All offence slots ? or all Defense slots? or 2 Offence and one Defense?
    Right side Rings?/Belts?/Icons?
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Can I ask 2 questions please

1: Can you confirm if this Stone is Blue or Green quality please?
    2: Can you confirm the Items for it please
    Left side All offence slots ? or all Defense slots? or 2 Offence and one Defense?
    Right side Rings?/Belts?/Icons?

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Ioun_Stone_of_Radiance
  • Options
    voiceoftemprusvoiceoftemprus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    File a standard Support Ticket and they will get back to you as soon as possible.
    Filed hopefully they get back to me in time.
    "CO once had devs, but they all fled to STO and NW because they feared Caliga." -matixzon
  • Options
    drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    <sigh>
    I am never going to get all my companions leveled if they keep throwing free ones at me.
    I guess that is what they want, me to play forever and ever, just to finish that one more thing. :-\
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Being Canadian is not a hindrance.
    South Park: The Movie would beg to differ with the above statement... #JustSaying

:cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well I've transferred a frightening amount of zen previously but have not received the email or ended up with it in a spam folder. I'm not sure where the email setting is in ARC (which it is forcing me to go to for account settings now): Is it the "Allow us to send occasional newsletters and updates to your registered email address?" under *Language Preferences* (certainly not the category I'd expect to find something like that)...

I guess I have to contact support, unless an enterprising Product Manager can confirm I'm on the qualified list to participate...
This discussion has been closed.