List of Active Bonuses for companions.

12346»

Comments

• Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    icky1982 wrote: »
    if this bonus is constant , its huge !
    I'm running it on my Destro GWF, and I am also liking the new Blacksmith Companion... He procs a bunch of the time as a Blue, and looking forward to seeing his Epic level. :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    j0shi82j0shi82 Member Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Has anybody tested the Wererat Thief? Out of interest I parsed my dailies in Sharandar and Dread Ring to see how much poison damage it is, but it didn't proc a single time.
  • Options
    ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    j0shi82 wrote: »
    Has anybody tested the Wererat Thief? Out of interest I parsed my dailies in Sharandar and Dread Ring to see how much poison damage it is, but it didn't proc a single time.

Your answer will be found in this thread or in the official one.
  • Options
    drrowdrrow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm suprised that no1 mentioned about Ghost companion. 10% dmg on epic one looks for me like a great add. Or am i wrong with this ? Correct me plz if i'm wrong cose i'm going to buy it, propably.
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    drrow wrote: »
    I'm suprised that no1 mentioned about Ghost companion. 10% dmg on epic one looks for me like a great add. Or am i wrong with this ? Correct me plz if i'm wrong cose i'm going to buy it, propably.

"Affects Companion".

Has no impact on your own damage.

As an aside, that was one of the few Zen companions I was going to buy because it used to have the funny ability to animate unliving objects like Trade of Blade dummies! Now that will never happen.
  • Options
    nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My DC has the wererat and I think I only ever saw it proc once. Chance might be closer to 0.3% than 3%.
  • Options
    ezwetresezwetres Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hello i need some help. cantankerous mages CC bonus does not show up in character sheet. does someone knows if this bonus works?

also i just readed the 16 pages and no one seems to complain about this, maybe because it's a CHANCE for 15% more CC? IdK please halp.

also cat buff sucks. at least add mobs that makes you fly not just 2 crapy boses. ( himmir doesn't even count it's too easy) there's only one class of of five that cant negate fall dmg, please this need a to be fix. the stone seems to be useles for the GF, but otherwise it's usefull for everyone else. i mean even a TR or GWF sometime needs to heal. sorry for my broken english.

i have a question. is there a viable companions build to make a companion efective enough not to have my crapy cat arround like pikachu all the time? i think that wild board + jagged danging blade + damaran shepard and the ghost buffing like a phoera o a galeb dhur whould be pretty sweet. can someone very very very rich tell me if this is possible?
    thanks in advance.
  • Options
    raedlolraedlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just wondering if anyone knew the poison damage done by the wererat and the spider. Also can someone let me know how the Lightfoot thief active works? "On Critical Hit Foes nearby target will bleed for 3x Level based damage every 2 seconds for 10 seconds." can it stack? does it have a cooldown? can the damage itself crit too? if it can stack... it would be very powerful with Duelists Flurry...
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    raedlol wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knew the poison damage done by the wererat and the spider. Also can someone let me know how the Lightfoot thief active works? "On Critical Hit Foes nearby target will bleed for 3x Level based damage every 2 seconds for 10 seconds." can it stack? does it have a cooldown? can the damage itself crit too? if it can stack... it would be very powerful with Duelists Flurry...

The damage for the wererat and spider poisons are based on your weapon damage.

For lightfoot thief, it doesn't stack, and can't crit. At level 60 and blue quality, it does 68 damage per tick. I doesn't appear to have any sort of cooldown, so as long as there is an enemy in the AoE radius of the active bonus that aren't already effected by it then they will start to bleed.
  • Options
    blackwitcherrblackwitcherr Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi guys,
    I want to get an companion for CW witch have dmg as pasive bonus.
    I'm thinking between Aranea and Tomb Spider or other one but i dont know whitch it's the best for CW.
    What do u guys use or whitch do u think it's the best for CW?
    I have Allure Ioun, Wolf, Cant. Mage and Wisp and i want one to boost the dmg.
    Ty.