Install Arc
Options

Trickster Rogue PvE Executioner Build.

Comments

• Options
    revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    esteena wrote: »
    For trash clearing, i only get the chance to DPS the big mobs only since anything else is dead within seconds.

So i'm not sure how my WR is helping with trash clearing, if CWs can kill everything in no time..i would rather be more useful DPSing Battle Wrights or Red wizard and even those die very quick, it usually takes me 1 DF 1 LB 1 Dazing and the target is dead. WR is useless on trash clearing IMO because of CW's high vizier ( i know it doesn't stack, but they can have 3 stacks on each mob which is more than enough to melt it down) but that's what i do. Probably WR is better with your party's composition since i run with 3 CWs 1 DC and me as a TR.

Anyhow, you are in CN parties for your single target damage on bosses. Since with or without you, the trash clearing at CN runs with the same speed because of CWs but when it comes to bosses this is where TR damage shines.

Well i do run the exact same setup, but all mobs are trash imo, reds, wights etc. i never run into a red or a wight alone. Hell i cant even if i tried, becasue they are always up in the sing, or entagling. Thing is WR do so much dmg and lower their defense, dazing isnt needed since CWs got like 3 skills that alredy does it(maybe i just like to crith 13kish with WR 1 or 2 times and ahving some AoE :)). But i guess its not really needed, cus the CWs doing so much dmg anyway. Only time we are rly needed is on the bossfight. You are right about that.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    notbizzy wrote: »
    ^
    I've been playing with esteena for a while now, but we dont even need control on trash since it dies in like 3sec shard exploding for so much dropping its health to 0. No time for esteena to even do anything!!

Yeah i know how it is, we TRs dont rly have the time dpsing before the CWs killed everything in the room. However he said before he outdps the CWs and that made me wounder..
  • Options
    notbizzynotbizzy Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Yeah i know how it is, we TRs dont rly have the time dpsing before the CWs killed everything in the room. However he said before he outdps the CWs and that made me wounder..

When you take CWs that only focuses on CC that't the result for him. These cw does only 3-4mil overall till you reach Draco.
    Also, TRs are **** good at single target dps, he had room to do the final dps race on Draco pre-patch and in fact he would come on 2nd on dmg charts (you know who was 1st :-P)
    Even post-patch he still does 50-60% of dmg to Draco (according to Gavi's ACT) which is his job and that's what we expect him to do.
    PvE Perfects CW - NotBizzy
    PvP GWF - BizzyBedBug
    PvE GF (salvaged)
    PvE TR (salvaged)
    GWF PvP/CW PvE @ http://www.twitch.tv/bizzyplusplus/
  • Options
    esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    Exactly, TRs are all about Single target DPS :).
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Exactly, TRs are all about Single target DPS :).

Lol yeah i know that :) was just curious how u did 16M in CN, but got my answer from notbizzy :)
  • Options
    esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    Lol yeah i know that :) was just curious how u did 16M in CN, but got my answer from notbizzy :)

16M Damage? i do maximum of 8.4 million to 9 million damage in a party with three good CWs with no wipes at draco.

I can do 16 million damage only if we wipe alot at dracolich.
  • Options
    linkingirl86linkingirl86 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi esteena,

I realy liked your guide :) so i want to ask you if you allow me to share in the mmominds.com ?

Linkingirl
  • Options
    malphaeousmalphaeous Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 88
    edited November 2013
    on your feats I noticed Thrill of the kill, I think you might have wasted points here. the AoE classes get far more killing blows than we do. other than that your build is very close to mine.
    The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Did I mention, I do not have good intentions?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ximae wrote: »
    honestly u should only compare to other rogues if the weapon enchantment is at the same level as its the biggest factor to dps. I have met many rogues where i had way better overall stats (stone to non stone) and better weapon and they out dpsed me simply coz they had a better weapon enchant.... it was pretty ovious last night when we took in a rougue with planty rank 5 enchantns and a perfect vorpal.

Comparing with other rogues given equal gear and equal enchants is not a viable test period. The other rogue may have a better rotation than you, might be faster or slower on the keys, he might spend more or less time prone or dead. in short you might be testing skill more than you are testing stats. the only real way to test is individual testing. also different skills may rely on different stats. I wish the game had real time damage/ DPS meters or would allow themas addons. thats how I did my testing in WoW....
    The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Did I mention, I do not have good intentions?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hi esteena,

I realy liked your guide :) so i want to ask you if you allow me to share in the mmominds.com ?

Linkingirl

Sure, go ahead.
    malphaeous wrote: »
    on your feats I noticed Thrill of the kill, I think you might have wasted points here. the AoE classes get far more killing blows than we do. other than that your build is very close to mine.

Since i never use Shocking execution in PvE, putting points in Devastating shroud would be even worse. Atleast i get to benefit alilttle from thrill of the kill in that case.
  • Options
    ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Comparing with other rogues given equal gear and equal enchants is not a viable test period. The other rogue may have a better rotation than you, might be faster or slower on the keys, he might spend more or less time prone or dead. in short you might be testing skill more than you are testing stats.

true, i have also outdpsed by a big margin better geared trs (perfect r8s) simply because i had a better rotation for that particular encounter. But what i meant is lets say were hitting a dummy with the same rotation where no skill is involved someone with a better weapon enchant will outdps someone with better overall stats.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    true, i have also outdpsed by a big margin better geared trs (perfect r8s) simply because i had a better rotation for that particular encounter. But what i meant is lets say were hitting a dummy with the same rotation where no skill is involved someone with a better weapon enchant will outdps someone with better overall stats.

maybe but a target dummy doesnt take into account AP. youre talking about boss fight DPS on a target dummy with defense to speak of, and its still not taking into account spec, feats will make a big difference as will how many points spent to what power. dont get me wrong there hasnt been enough gear/spec math done for this game and im glad to see people actively working on it, I would just like to make sure we see accurate numbers ( As im sure you would). a I could be completely wrong but I believe all of these things need to be factored in. that being said I am very interested in what the end results will be.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I have updated the Armor enchantment section. Check the OP for more info.

About the skill/rotation, it is with no doubt, important to have quick reflexes and a good rotation.

Your DPS is significantly increased if you have good reflex, dodging timing and nice rotation. I also agree that feats and ability scores does a big part here, not just the weapon enchantment.

It is true that two identically specced and geared TRs can deal different damages because of their weapon enchantment ranks, on a target dummy.

But in actual test, the guy with lower weapon enchantment rank can deal more damage than the other. Because he probably was more reflex able, focusing on attacking packs of mobs, standing behind the boss for CA, landed more DF rotations and/or using ItC at the right moments which saved him some DPS loss from dodging away.

It really depends on alot of parameters, but with no doubt, the playstyle does play a big part.
  • Options
    linkingirl86linkingirl86 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hi esteena,

Already posted your guide in the mmominds.com, hope you like it :)

Linkingirl
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    hi esteena,

Already posted your guide in the mmominds.com, hope you like it :)

Linkingirl

Looks very nice :), good job.

You maybe need to change some yellow fonts into a darker color because of the white back ground though :D.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    maybe but a target dummy doesnt take into account AP. youre talking about boss fight DPS on a target dummy with defense to speak of, and its still not taking into account spec, feats will make a big difference as will how many points spent to what power. dont get me wrong there hasnt been enough gear/spec math done for this game and im glad to see people actively working on it, I would just like to make sure we see accurate numbers ( As im sure you would). a I could be completely wrong but I believe all of these things need to be factored in. that being said I am very interested in what the end results will be.
    bout the skill/rotation, it is with no doubt, important to have quick reflexes and a good rotation.

Your DPS is significantly increased if you have good reflex, dodging timing and nice rotation. I also agree that feats and ability scores does a big part here, not just the weapon enchantment.

It is true that two identically specced and geared TRs can deal different damages because of their weapon enchantment ranks, on a target dummy.

But in actual test, the guy with lower weapon enchantment rank can deal more damage than the other. Because he probably was more reflex able, focusing on attacking packs of mobs, standing behind the boss for CA, landed more DF rotations and/or using ItC at the right moments which saved him some DPS loss from dodging away.

It really depends on alot of parameters, but with no doubt, the playstyle does play a big part.

guys, im not arguing about that. i fully agree that the way ur feated, stat distribution and just raw skill are probably the biggest contributors to dps. Im just talking about gearing, not absurd gearing imbalances though, thats why i put the dummy as an example (no skill involved).

let me put it this way a toon with a greater vorpal and is going to do more damage than a toon equally specced same skill etc with a normal vorpal but with 1k more power 400 more crit and 400 more arp as those stats really dont contribute that much to dps. the exception would be arp but the difference would need to be at least 6% ( at 50% crit chance) to equalise and then that would be just on the boss if were talking about being capped.

thats coz the way vorpal is, that its a flat % multiplier to damage (like feats) and the stats get so diminished they really arent really a dragon worth chasing past certain level.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Power : 4,460

Crit: 3.5k

Armorpen: 2.5k

Rec: 2.7k

Defense 1.3k

I like ur stats very interesting that recovery, that is pre swash buff i guess. so u sit around 3.7k post buff but i thought recovery started diminishing after around 3k and wasnt really worth stacking much more after that, ill have to recheck.

mine are somthing like:
    4.8k pow (5.8k buffed)
    3.45 crit
    2.5k arp
    1.7k rec (2.7k buffed)

1.7k def
    1.1k ls

Im geared a bit differently, somewhat tankier than you but less recovery, but i have over 30% ap gains coz i use tactics not invisible infiltrator... but might be worth it to push up that recovery to sack tactics and use invisible. Should give it some tests at least.

Im using ancient berserkers instead of slavemasters, i like the innate arp and ls and slot them with power, ancient exorcist and ancient fugitives belt. So guessing from ur stats (1.3k def) ur using a blue belt probably slotted with recovery, coz that 1k more rec cant come from ur stone and slavemasters(308) alone. that or u went allin on arp and slotted the recovery in the stone, How did u gear up ur stone then? i sort of balanced the arp between me and the stone so when i switch to skulker for pvp it isnt stupid high.

Im thinking going into preview ( for the cheap unslotting XD) and testing out swapping out the radiants for silveries. also coz alot of the pieces that have have recovery also have crit and i actually want to get rid of some (150) for some other stat as im over 3.3k which already gives me 50% crit chance.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I like ur stats very interesting that recovery, that is pre swash buff i guess. so u sit around 3.7k post buff but i thought recovery started diminishing after around 3k and wasnt really worth stacking much more after that, ill have to recheck.

mine are somthing like:
    4.8k pow (5.8k buffed)
    3.45 crit
    2.5k arp
    1.7k rec (2.7k buffed)

1.7k def
    1.1k ls

Im geared a bit differently, somewhat tankier than you but less recovery, but i have over 30% ap gains coz i use tactics not invisible infiltrator... but might be worth it to push up that recovery to sack tactics and use invisible. Should give it some tests at least.

Im using ancient berserkers instead of slavemasters, i like the innate arp and ls and slot them with power, ancient exorcist and ancient fugitives belt. So guessing from ur stats (1.3k def) ur using a blue belt probably slotted with recovery, coz that 1k more rec cant come from ur stone and slavemasters(308) alone. How did u gear up ur stone then?

Im thinking going into preview ( for the cheap unslotting XD) and testing out swapping out the radiants for silveries. also coz alot of the pieces that have have recovery also have crit and i actually want to get rid of some (150) for some other stat as im over 3.3k which already gives me 50% crit chance.

Hello ximae, you have a very solid point out there concerning my recovery. I was thinking about reducing it abit and add power or life steal. However, i don't use tactics. I have around 22.8% AP gain without it ( 26.8% with swash 4/4 buff) and 42.1% AP gain with tactics , so i use invisible infiltrator instead for some reasons:

1- I like the instant stealth it gives, very very very useful if i'm taking damage from archers ,having swarm of adds or taking a damage over time. These things prevents me from regenerating stealth efficiently.

2- The 5% damage bonus for 5 seconds isn't bad either. However, it is a personal preference.

In dungeons like Spell plague, karrundax and other T2s. I go with tactics since i'm not having that much of aggro.

But for CN draco fight, i get swarmed with adds, so i go with Invisible infiltrator instead to have more stealth.

About my stone, that 1k comes from it. I have slavemaster necklace, ring, and beacon of faith icon.

The necklace and ring are slotted with rank 8 silvery enchantment and the beacon of faith is slotted with rank 6 dark.

I have 3x Eldtritch rune stones on my rune slots.

Thank you for you feed back and please let me know the results of your tests. :)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hello ximae, you have a very solid point out there concerning my recovery. I was thinking about reducing it abit and add power or life steal. However, i don't use tactics. I have around 22.8% AP gain without it ( 26.8% with swash 4/4 buff) and 42.1% AP gain with tactics , so i use invisible infiltrator instead for some reasons:

1- I like the instant stealth it gives, very very very useful if i'm taking damage from archers ,having swarm of adds or taking a damage over time. These things prevents me from regenerating stealth efficiently.

2- The 5% damage bonus for 5 seconds isn't bad either. However, it is a personal preference.

In dungeons like Spell plague, karrundax and other T2s. I go with tactics since i'm not having that much of aggro.

But for CN draco fight, i get swarmed with adds, so i go with Invisible infiltrator instead to have more stealth.

About my stone, that 1k comes from it. I have slavemaster necklace, ring, and beacon of faith icon.

The necklace and ring are slotted with rank 8 silvery enchantment and the beacon of faith is slotted with rank 6 dark.

I have 3x Eldtritch rune stones on my rune slots.

Thank you for you feed back and please let me know the results of your tests. :)

well one good thing ap wise about invisible is that the stealth refill grants ca so that means u gain increased ap from it + action advantage + underhanded tactics so it actually evens out with tactics on ap gains but just for those 5 seconds that stealth lasts, shame u dont gain ap on lurkers lol. and the 5 secs of increased ca damage from stealth + 15% damage increase from the passive itself. It is areally good passive.

Another thing to note on ap gains though is the encounters themselves, some give more some give less. Wicked reminder and dazing on multitarget are pretty good for ap as well as smokebomb (this one will give up the ap even if the target is inmune). While lashing blade isnt that good on the ap (single target). Dont have blitz but since it hits more targets it should be good and path of the blade too.

btw thx for letting me know the gearing path u took.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    well one good thing ap wise about invisible is that the stealth refill grants ca so that means u gain increased ap from it + action advantage + underhanded tactics so it actually evens out with tactics on ap gains but just for those 5 seconds that stealth lasts, shame u dont gain ap on lurkers lol. and the 5 secs of increased ca damage from stealth + 15% damage increase from the passive itself. It is areally good passive.

Exactly.

I would also like to add that if you don't use invisible infiltrator and then activate lurkers you would lose some of its damage because you wouldn't always be stealthed when it activates. You would need to wait for 3 seconds or 2 seconds until the lurkers fully regenerates your stealth bar. Sometimes it takes longer if you are taking damage from archers or red wizards.

That's why, in my opinion, it is a better choice for some boss fights that require you to be stealthed most of the time to avoid the adds damage.

Also, brutal backstab works very well with that class feature, since you are getting more stealth you would be dealing more damage combined with it ( 15% more damage from invisible infiltrator + 25% crit severity for attacking from stealth) so they have good synergy with eachothers.

For example: I use invisible infiltrator and i see my LA ready. I can make 1 rotation from stealth, finish it with 3 stacks of WR. By that time i would have empty stealth bar. But since i use Invisible infiltrator, i can just pop my LA and i would gain instant stealth bar which would allow me to go stealthed right away and not needing to wait for it to regenerates. I really feel comfortable using it for bosses like Draco.
    Another thing to note on ap gains though is the encounters themselves, some give more some give less. Wicked reminder and dazing on multitarget are pretty good for ap as well as smokebomb (this one will give up the ap even if the target is inmune). While lashing blade isnt that good on the ap (single target). Dont have blitz but since it hits more targets it should be good and path of the blade too.

btw thx for letting me know the gearing path u took.

That's true. Encounters varies with the AP gain. I use WR , ItC and BnS on bosses like draco and i can get my LA ready almost every 30 ish seconds.

For trash clearing, blitz is really nice with AP gain and damage too. But i wouldn't worry too much about that since the the CWs are already vacuum cleaning them so quick. But the AP gain is very nice and i can use the WW quite often with it.

You are very welcome. If you have any other questions about my gear feel free to ask.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Moderator Notice:
    . . . . .
    Thread cleansed. Please do be respectful and constructive. Pot shots and PvP smack talk are not allowed. If you don't agree with a build or opinion that is fine, discuss it civilly or don't discuss it at all. Besides, this is a PvE build, there's no need to bring PvP into this. Do not reply to this Moderator Notice, instead contact us via Private Message to discuss Moderation. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I have updated the companion itemization section.
  • Options
    notbizzynotbizzy Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    I have updated the companion itemization section.

What about my mount?
    PvE Perfects CW - NotBizzy
    PvP GWF - BizzyBedBug
    PvE GF (salvaged)
    PvE TR (salvaged)
    GWF PvP/CW PvE @ http://www.twitch.tv/bizzyplusplus/
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I have updated the companion section further more, posting a screen shot of my current stats after the changes i made to my recovery. Please check the OP for more information.

Special thanks to ximae for bringing my attention to the 4/4 bonus uptime :).
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for the to acknowledgement.

Basically i have a pretty similar concept as u on how to gear up my tr as efficently as possible. That basically means softcapping the stats and pushing higher the ones that dont softcap as easily. Recovery besides being one of the more usefull stats, is actually one of the better stats to stack more as though it does start to diminish hard at around 3k the curve doesnt really go as flat as crit, lifesteal or arpen (well this one doesnt go flat its just pointless to stack any further for pve).

Im working on getting the mats for all the enchant upgrading im gona do as module 2 hits live, almost there :D. but crunching up the numbers ill have very similar stats to yours except for trading 200 power for some more defensive stats due to the fact that im using an epic belt and ur using a rare one so its off slot vs def slot. Im gona list my gear setup as it will be so people can see it coz i think its a bit more wallet friendly, as those control rings are expensive!.

swash 4/4, azure n 3x darks r7s
    fomorian weapons 2/2, 2x dark r8
    ancient exorcist amulet, dark r8

ancient berserkers ring of cleaving x2, 1 Radiant r8 and 1 silvery r8 (or 2 radiants and the silvery in one of the stones offensive slot), ill be using 2x cruel r8s though.

ancient fugitives belt of revolt, azure r7
    gemmed exquisite shirt, dark r8
    gemmed exquisite pants, azure r7

on stone

2x eldritch runes r7
    1x profane rune r7

ancient berserkers ring of cleaving with radiant r8
    ancient fugitives amulet of revolt with dark r7
    icon of the sacred beacon with dark r7

That will give me roughly the following stats:

power: 4.8k
    crit: 3.3k
    arp: 2,5k
    recovery: 1.9k

defense: 1.7k
    lifesteal: 1.2k
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for the to acknowledgement.

Basically i have a pretty similar concept as u on how to gear up my tr as efficently as possible. That basically means softcapping the stats and pushing higher the ones that dont softcap as easily. Recovery besides being one of the more usefull stats, is actually one of the better stats to stack more as though it does start to diminish hard at around 3k the curve doesnt really go as flat as crit, lifesteal or arpen (well this one doesnt go flat its just pointless to stack any further for pve).

Im working on getting the mats for all the enchant upgrading im gona do as module 2 hits live, almost there :D. but crunching up the numbers ill have very similar stats to yours except for trading 200 power for some more defensive stats due to the fact that im using an epic belt and ur using a rare one so its off slot vs def slot. Im gona list my gear setup as it will be so people can see it coz i think its a bit more wallet friendly, as those control rings are expensive!.

swash 4/4, azure n 3x darks r7s
    fomorian weapons 2/2, 2x dark r8
    ancient exorcist amulet, dark r8

ancient berserkers ring of cleaving x2, 1 Radiant r8 and 1 silvery r8 (or 2 radiants and the silvery in one of the stones offensive slot), ill be using 2x cruel r8s though.

ancient fugitives belt of revolt, azure r7
    gemmed exquisite shirt, dark r8
    gemmed exquisite pants, azure r7

on stone

2x eldritch runes r7
    1x profane rune r7

ancient berserkers ring of cleaving with radiant r8
    ancient fugitives amulet of revolt with dark r7
    icon of the sacred beacon with dark r7

That will give me roughly the following stats:

power: 4.8k
    crit: 3.3k
    arp: 2,5k
    recovery: 1.9k

defense: 1.7k
    lifesteal: 1.2k

That's very nice stats. Almost identical to mine.

I see you balanced the armor pen between your character and your stone to avoid using the controller rings. That's smart.

You could use the grand version though, they give 150/150/150 instead of 154/154/154. Not much of a difference, but for a min maxer like me, i went with the ancients :D. I'm using a blue belt yes, the one that gives 240 armor pen and 140 crit ( the stats are around that, i don't remember accurately lol).

I might make more changes aswell depending on the new boons, companion active bonuses, and artifacts.

Thanks for sharing your ideas once more :).
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I see you balanced the armor pen between your character and your stone to avoid using the controller rings. That's smart.

not only that, its also for the increased lifesteal and lack of extra crit i dont need. but those things can be easily balanced around with the stones gear.

another reason is coz i also pvp with this toon and then i switch to skulkers set, so if i stack arpen like crazy on the main gear it unbalances my pvp stats as the arpen gets really high and loose power. this way i sort of balance all 3 power crit and arpen in the 2.8-2.9 range.

which btw should merit another post on its own, meaning the few tweaks in the powers points allocation to make the spec pvp viable. Not the best by anymeans but it makes for a powerfull pvp executioner.. so u play cleanup helping finishing people off with ur big burst. while keeping ur pve capabilities.
  • Options
    freckledterrorfreckledterror Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for the build idea, I needed one since I'm a TR going for execution and want to know how to maximize damage output. I agree with you in most things, since I'm level 18, I can't say for the skills past 18 yet.
    I am a Mexican Ginger, a combination of a Mexican and a red-head. My character's name is "The Mighty Newb" My character is a Trickster Rogue.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Im adding a link to how i selected my powers and feats in order to have some pvp utility with those filler points we really never end up using. There is still one point there i would love to be able to place somewhere else (bloodbath) that im forced to place.... and another i just slapped into path of the blade to have more utility skills but it could be placed somewhere else to get one point higher some of the other utility skills like shadow strike or deft strike.

the feating is for a half orc, so no extra 3 feats but basically the same as urs except i do take the shocking execution feat as i do use it for pvp.

http://nwcalc.com/tr?b=p6f:4zj78:6qyn,1x63i2i:60000:6u000:b0zz1&h=0

So for pvp i basically just slot:

sly or df and cos as atwills

frist strike and either invisible or skillfull infiltrator for class features
    (I swap em around if i can in game as i just need invisible when i have a daily ready)

impact shot, impossible to catch, and lashing blade as encounters

lurkers assault and shocking execution as dailies.

and just nuke with lashing blade or impact shot with the following combos for huge crits.

critical overrun + first strike combo

or if possible after a shocking execution,

critical overun + first strike + invisible infiltrator + devastating shroud.

To combo those u first throw some cos till u get a crit to proc critical overrun and then hold off ur encounter like 3 secs so u get out of combat and activate first strike, before unleashing preferably a lashing blade from stealth. So add in skulkers 5% more damage to it.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for the build idea, I needed one since I'm a TR going for execution and want to know how to maximize damage output. I agree with you in most things, since I'm level 18, I can't say for the skills past 18 yet.

Thanks for your feed back Freckledterror, you are welcome to ask me anything you want in your future levels.
    Im adding a link to how i selected my powers and feats in order to have some pvp utility with those filler points we really never end up using. There is still one point there i would love to be able to place somewhere else (bloodbath) that im forced to place.... and another i just slapped into path of the blade to have more utility skills but it could be placed somewhere else to get one point higher some of the other utility skills like shadow strike or deft strike.

the feating is for a half orc, so no extra 3 feats but basically the same as urs except i do take the shocking execution feat as i do use it for pvp.

http://nwcalc.com/tr?b=p6f:4zj78:6qyn,1x63i2i:60000:6u000:b0zz1&h=0

Nice race selection. If i ever had the chance to reroll my race i would go for half orc as i feel they deal more damage in PvE thanks to their racial abilities.

So for pvp i basically just slot:

sly or df and cos as atwills

frist strike and either invisible or skillfull infiltrator for class features
    (I swap em around if i can in game as i just need invisible when i have a daily ready)

impact shot, impossible to catch, and lashing blade as encounters

lurkers assault and shocking execution as dailies.

and just nuke with lashing blade or impact shot with the following combos for huge crits.

critical overrun + first strike combo

or if possible after a shocking execution,

critical overun + first strike + invisible infiltrator + devastating shroud.

To combo those u first throw some cos till u get a crit to proc critical overrun and then hold off ur encounter like 3 secs so u get out of combat and activate first strike, before unleashing preferably a lashing blade from stealth. So add in skulkers 5% more damage to it.

That's great. I'm glad you could balance out PvP/PvE without affecting PvE. However, our builds are sadly not viable for competitive PvP.

I have used to run a build like urs for PvP, but i ended up not being very useful when it came to premade vs premade. However, for PuG PvP this build is not bad.