test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trickster Rogue PvE Executioner Build.

Comments

• ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    That's great. I'm glad you could balance out PvP/PvE without affecting PvE. However, our builds are sadly not viable for competitive PvP.

I have used to run a build like urs for PvP, but i ended up not being very useful when it came to premade vs premade. However, for PuG PvP this build is not bad.

yeah the whole point was using those filler points to get some utility for pvp.

But its true its not a build for competitive pvp, its just a decent build for doing well while puging ur dailies..... or topping off GG killboards XD.
  • notbizzynotbizzy Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    ximae wrote: »

But its true its not a build for competitive pvp, its just a decent build for doing well while puging ur dailies..... or topping off GG killboards XD.

He'll pull out the Soul Crusher and Titan Sword if you ever mention about PvP TRs /runaway
    PvE Perfects CW - NotBizzy
    PvP GWF - BizzyBedBug
    PvE GF (salvaged)
    PvE TR (salvaged)
    GWF PvP/CW PvE @ http://www.twitch.tv/bizzyplusplus/
  • esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited November 2013

That's true. I have used to do that when i was hybrid, i just run to bunch of people on GG PvP and do a WW daily... :D

It was fun, but i enjoy PvE more on my TR now and i try to improve it even more :).
  • sveta0sveta0 Member Posts: 35
    edited November 2013
    notbizzy wrote: »
    He'll pull out the Soul Crusher and Titan Sword if you ever mention about PvP TRs /runaway

:cool:

edited November 2013
    but i enjoy PvE more on my TR now and i try to improve it even more .

yeah specially with module 2 coming in 2 weeks, thig is ive been giving it some thought and might change a few things with the upcoming boons... and havent even decided on artifacts yet Xd

the first 3 new boons, the stat ones give:

125 pow + 125 moove speed or 125 crit + 125 ms
    250 ls or 250 regeneration
    250 arp or 3% deflect severity.

ill probably be taking the crit ( while changing to power on the first sharandar one and switching my stones ammy for the slavemasters to recover some defense, so that crit compensates the loss of it from the fugitives XD)

regeneration, as ive got ls pretty much capped with the third berserkers.

and then the dilema 250 arp which i already have capped but would allow me to switch a r8 dark for a radiant getting me around the 5.3k power range with the previous switch.... or getting the deflect severity which u cant get anywhere else, but 3% less damage doesnt seem much.

dilemas.
  • esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    yeah specially with module 2 coming in 2 weeks, thig is ive been giving it some thought and might change a few things with the upcoming boons... and havent even decided on artifacts yet Xd

the first 3 new boons, the stat ones give:

125 pow + 125 moove speed or 125 crit + 125 ms
    250 ls or 250 regeneration
    250 arp or 3% deflect severity.

ill probably be taking the crit ( while changing to power on the first sharandar one and switching my stones ammy for the slavemasters to recover some defense, so that crit compensates the loss of it from the fugitives XD)

regeneration, as ive got ls pretty much capped with the third berserkers.

and then the dilema 250 arp which i already have capped but would allow me to switch a r8 dark for a radiant getting me around the 5.3k power range with the previous switch.... or getting the deflect severity which u cant get anywhere else, but 3% less damage doesnt seem much.

dilemas.

I will be updating my guide when the module 2 comes out. I will test out the new items and see what i can swap around based on the dungeons gameplay with the next changes.

Hopefully it would give you some ideas, and ofcourse, i welcome your feed back if you have anything to share about that matter :).
  • larzyntlarzynt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Invisible infiltrator without Devastating shroud? What? O.o

Thrill of the kill? What? O,o

Btw good build, guess when you discover something about encounter's AP Recharge you will change your mind about these two feats.

I already changed my mind
    edited November 2013
    larzynt wrote: »
    Invisible infiltrator without Devastating shroud? What? O.o

Thrill of the kill? What? O,o

I don't use shocking execution in PvE, and since this is a PvE only build, you wouldn't need that feat since WW and LA is much more damage than SE in PvE content.

Btw good build, guess when you discover something about encounter's AP Recharge you will change your mind about these two feats.

I already changed my mind

Thank you! glad you liked it.

i'm standing on 23% AP gain (40% AP gain with tactics). My build is focusing on maximizing DPS of a TR by increasing AP gain for more dailies.

That's why i took 5% more crit than 20% AP while stealthed, since i don't stay stealthed most of the time ( compared to perma TRs) and because TR don't build any AP within LA daily duration.
    edited November 2013
    esteena wrote: »
    I don't use shocking execution in PvE, and since this is a PvE only build, you wouldn't need that feat since WW and LA is much more damage than SE in PvE content.

Thank you! glad you liked it.

i'm standing on 23% AP gain (40% AP gain with tactics). My build is focusing on maximizing DPS of a TR by increasing AP gain for more dailies.

That's why i took 5% more crit than 20% AP while stealthed, since i don't stay stealthed most of the time ( compared to perma TRs) and because TR don't build any AP within LA daily duration.

You can't image how many dailies you can cast. 10% critical bonus + 15% from that passive it's a good deal, meanwhile you are already recharging your skills.
    This is a primitive build, but it's ok to start.
    edited November 2013
    You can't image how many dailies you can cast. 10% critical bonus + 15% from that passive it's a good deal, meanwhile you are already recharging your skills.
    This is a primitive build, but it's ok to start.

Devastating shroud only works after casting Shocking execution. It doesn't work with all dailies. Read the description carefully.

With my build, i recharge my full AP bar every 20~30 seconds after doing LA.
    edited November 2013
    Devastating shroud only works after casting Shocking execution. It doesn't work with all dailies. Read the description carefully.

With my build, i recharge my full AP bar every 20~30 seconds after doing LA.

Well I will explain better then.
    10% critical damage after using Shocking Execution + 15% Bonus damage from Invisible Infiltrator + a lashing blade. After you used SE and lashing blade, you also have a 6% damage bonus for leaving stealth. Do you really think you will deal that damage in stealth while using Lurker Assault?
    Tested with Advance Combat Tracker, test it yourself (:

And about feats.. Thrill of the kill is useless. Watch your kill ration when GG T2 Boss is dead. Then calculate how many action point you have recharged in 5 minutes. About Action Advantage feat, I removed it. With or without doesnt make differences.

I don't use anymore a full PvE build, but I would say this is good enough:
    http://nwcalc.com/tr?b=np3:4yq5s:ayv3,1li3i2i:60000:6u000:b0zz1&h=0
    Note: It's without 3 Human Feats
    edited November 2013
    Well I will explain better then.
    10% critical damage after using Shocking Execution + 15% Bonus damage from Invisible Infiltrator + a lashing blade. After you used SE and lashing blade, you also have a 6% damage bonus for leaving stealth. Do you really think you will deal that damage in stealth while using Lurker Assault?
    Tested with Advance Combat Tracker, test it yourself (:

So if i'm fighting a boss, it is better to use SE?

lets make a small comparison: SE damage scales with missing health, lets say i would do 30,000~50,000 everytime i crit it ( and i'm being too generous here). And after i use it, i will get 10% more crit chance+ 10% crit severity from devastating shroud . + full stealth bar from invisible infiltrator + 6% more damage from cunning ambusher when stealth ends.

Lurker assault, boosts my damage by 25% and keeps me in stealth. So i can use DF while stealthed benefiting from 25% damage boost + 25% crit severity from attacking from stealth ( brutal back stab feat). And that last for 8~ 9 seconds. And after wards, when my stealth ends, my cunning ambusher would activate giving me +6% more damage after stealth ending.

Here is a small test i did with SE ( level 3) on a 75% health missing on the highest HP mob in sharandar , the warrior:

SE.png

that means, if it crits, it would deal around 40k~50k damage ( if we count all the crit severity calculation).

Ofcourse, if i use that SE twice the mob is dead. But for high HP bosses in epic dungeons, shocking execution damage would be a joke...i would need to atleast lower the boss's HP to 50% to make my SE deal significant damage and also i would need it to crit. Even that significant damage would be nothing compared to the 25% more damage and infinite stealth steroid you get from LA.

SE has some of down points in PvE:

1- i would need to crit it if i want a nice damage out of it

2- It is dependent on target's missing health, so i would need target's health ( boss) to be atleast 50% health missing if i want some damage.

3- You can do around the same amount of damage, using lashing blade multiple times.

here is the damage from a lashing blade on the same target i tested SE on( without mitigation debuffs) :

lashing.png

And lashing blade can always crit if you use it from stealth.

So if i do my Lashing blade twice ( it has 16 seconds CD for me, so i would need 32 seconds to use it twice ~ 29 seconds with dazzling blade procs) i would do around 50,000 damage.

and 32 seconds is the same amount i need to do 1 SE, and it would also do 50,000 damage if it crits. But there is no guarantee it would crit.

So an encounter = a daily damage wise.

Use SE every 30 seconds and do 50,000 damage( if it crits) and get 10% crit chance and severity.

OR use lashing blade twice, within 30 seconds, dealing same amount of damage (50,000) with guaranteed crit from stealth and then use Lurkers assault, get infinite stealth and 25% damage boost ?

Key words here:

DPS.

Damage per second. Time is a direct proportional factor.If you increase the amount of damage you deal per amount of time, your DPS will increase

And about feats.. Thrill of the kill is useless. Watch your kill ration when GG T2 Boss is dead. Then calculate how many action point you have recharged in 5 minutes. About Action Advantage feat, I removed it. With or without doesnt make differences.

Yes, thrill of the kill is useless. But i need to put 5 points somewhere to be able to progess throughout the paragon tree. And since i dont use SE in PvE ( and i dont pvp on TR), i went with thrill of the kill. Like i mentioned in my guide, it is a personal preference.

About action advantage, I agree it isn't very significant ( 10% AP when dealing damage from CA damage) but for me, it is better than 10% more stealth when i dodge or 10% more stamina for me.
    edited November 2013
    I don't use anymore a full PvE build, but I would say this is good enough:
    http://nwcalc.com/tr?b=np3:4yq5s:ayv3,1li3i2i:60000:6u000:b0zz1&h=0
    Note: It's without 3 Human Feats

Yep , that looks great.

You took 3 of the most important feats in heroics :). Your build is very nice for a PvE/PvP hybrid.
    edited November 2013
    So if i'm fighting a boss, it is better to use SE?

lets make a small comparison: SE damage scales with missing health, lets say i would do 30,000~50,000 everytime i crit it ( and i'm being too generous here). And after i use it, i will get 10% more crit chance+ 10% crit severity from devastating shroud . + full stealth bar from invisible infiltrator + 6% more damage from cunning ambusher when stealth ends.

Lurker assault, boosts my damage by 25% and keeps me in stealth. So i can use DF while stealthed benefiting from 25% damage boost + 25% crit severity from attacking from stealth ( brutal back stab feat). And that last for 8~ 9 seconds. And after wards, when my stealth ends, my cunning ambusher would activate giving me +6% more damage after stealth ending.

Here is a small test i did with SE ( level 3) on a 75% health missing on the highest HP mob in sharandar , the warrior:

SE.png

that means, if it crits, it would deal around 40k~50k damage ( if we count all the crit severity calculation).

Ofcourse, if i use that SE twice the mob is dead. But for high HP bosses in epic dungeons, shocking execution damage would be a joke...i would need to atleast lower the boss's HP to 50% to make my SE deal significant damage and also i would need it to crit. Even that significant damage would be nothing compared to the 25% more damage and infinite stealth steroid you get from LA.

SE has some of down points in PvE:

1- i would need to crit it if i want a nice damage out of it

2- It is dependent on target's missing health, so i would need target's health ( boss) to be atleast 50% health missing if i want some damage.

3- You can do around the same amount of damage, using lashing blade multiple times.

here is the damage from a lashing blade on the same target i tested SE on( without mitigation debuffs) :

lashing.png

And lashing blade can always crit if you use it from stealth.

So if i do my Lashing blade twice ( it has 16 seconds CD for me, so i would need 32 seconds to use it twice ~ 29 seconds with dazzling blade procs) i would do around 50,000 damage.

and 32 seconds is the same amount i need to do 1 SE, and it would also do 50,000 damage if it crits. But there is no guarantee it would crit.

So an encounter = a daily damage wise.

Use SE every 30 seconds and do 50,000 damage( if it crits) and get 10% crit chance and severity.

OR use lashing blade twice, within 30 seconds, dealing same amount of damage (50,000) with guaranteed crit from stealth and then use Lurkers assault, get infinite stealth and 25% damage boost ?

Key words here:

DPS.

Damage per second. Time is a direct proportional factor.If you increase the amount of time you deal more damage in, your DPS will increase

Yes, thrill of the kill is useless. But i need to put 5 points somewhere to be able to progess throughout the paragon tree. And since i dont use SE in PvE ( and i dont pvp on TR), i went with thrill of the kill. Like i mentioned in my guide, it is a personal preference.

About action advantage, I agree it isn't very significant ( 10% AP when dealing damage from CA damage) but for me, it is better than 10% more stealth when i dodge or 10% more stamina for me.

Maybe it's playing style the real difference. I used to change my build, because against a boss you can't really spam Lurker Assault whenever you want (GG T2, Boss use to go out from his Armor, meanwhile you will waste LA)
    I saw that SE increased my damage a bit with my rotation. And with debuffs, you will crit more then 50k. Maybe 30-50k at full hp
    edited November 2013
    Maybe it's playing style the real difference. I used to change my build, because against a boss you can't really spam Lurker Assault whenever you want (GG T2, Boss use to go out from his Armor, meanwhile you will waste LA)
    I saw that SE increased my damage a bit with my rotation. And with debuffs, you will crit more then 50k. Maybe 30-50k at full hp

Yes i agree about that boss. LA would require more timing since he switch phases quickly ( i think every 25% HP?)

When he is out of the armor , i usually activate my LA and do a stealthed lashing blade on him and then ram him with DF. But for sure a critted SE would be great in that situation.
    edited November 2013
    1. No combat log.
    2. Argues about "I feel like my dmg went up" without going through basic math and logs.
    3. Check how much dmg you dealt within 10sec if youre having a hard time understanding what damage done means.
    4. Read this twice: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damage_per_second
    PvP GWF - BizzyBedBug
    PvE GF (salvaged)
    PvE TR (salvaged)
    edited December 2013

Yes i agree about that boss. LA would require more timing since he switch phases quickly ( i think every 25% HP?)
    When he is out of the armor , i usually activate my LA and do a stealthed lashing blade on him and then ram him with DF. But for sure a critted SE would be great in that situation.

Well honestly this is one of the bosses were u get ridiculous daily (LA) uptime with bns as most of his attacks will fill ur ap bar if they hit the decoy, so i dont even mind wasting it... but its true that since we run the dungeon, there is no need for WoB i slot SE and if the dwarf is in his small form ill use that if the daily gets ready, because of his mobility not the dps.
    edited December 2013
    Well honestly this is one of the bosses were u get ridiculous daily (LA) uptime with bns as most of his attacks will fill ur ap bar if they hit the decoy, so i dont even mind wasting it... but its true that since we run the dungeon, there is no need for WoB i slot SE and if the dwarf is in his small form ill use that if the daily gets ready, because of his mobility not the dps.

^ this.
    1) But I say let the CW do the job for you (if you have one in the group!) since they can just IS it down and get out of the phase right away. We as a CW dont want your precious single target dps to be wasted with SE. It hurts my feelings!
    2) Who's enjoying the DK loot stealth nerf? :-p
    PvP GWF - BizzyBedBug
    PvE GF (salvaged)
    PvE TR (salvaged)
    edited December 2013
    btw yesterday we did an in-house TR dps EPEEN contest for CN.
    Xaldin (Gvorp) VS. **ke (Pvorp)
    Total of 3 rounds, Xaldin survived and won the match (I was seriously gonna tell Xaldin to delete his guide if he lose the battle but oh well!).
    Need more TR entry!
    PvP GWF - BizzyBedBug
    PvE GF (salvaged)
    PvE TR (salvaged)
    edited December 2013
    count me in, not really for the epeen (he will beat me for sure) but i would like to test out the dps output of his trash rotation vs mine.

but id rather wait till thursday so i can upgrade my vorpal to greater... even though he will probably still be ahead as im sure hell have a perfect by then. Friggin shard rp change broke my balls and i wont bea able to upgrade all the stuff i had in mind, fewer r8s and not enough rp for a perfect yet.... well that and im still couple coals and the marks away, and **** poor with all the buying ive been doing lately.
    edited December 2013
    count me in, not really for the epeen (he will beat me for sure) but i would like to test out the dps output of his trash rotation vs mine.

but id rather wait till thursday so i can upgrade my vorpal to greater... even though he will probably still be ahead as im sure hell have a perfect by then. Friggin shard rp change broke my balls and i wont bea able to upgrade all the stuff i had in mind, fewer r8s and not enough rp for a perfect yet.... well that and im still couple coals and the marks away, and **** poor with all the buying ive been doing lately.

Me out DPSing a half orc? no way.

You will win hands down, especially that we are using similar builds :D.

I agree about the RP changes part, it was a bummer for me too.
  • stoxforum1stoxforum1 Banned Users Posts: 265 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    This is one of the best guides I have seen for DPS builds. As for your comment above, I firmly believe that human should out dps half orc because of the last skills in the tree.

A few notes on your build on stuff I would change to maximize:

Feats: I would at least take 2 points from action advantage and put them into improved cunning, although honestly even as a hume I would be taking the points out of scoundrel training and put them into improved cunning as well. The bonus stealth helps with runs, makes you have to dodge less, and is just generally a good increase of stealth. While I understand why you would put points in for more DF damage, it is generally the bleed that makes flurry OP and this added damage does not transfer to the bleed as far as I can tell.

Boons: You say defense over power and I vote otherwise. 25 power would actually be one weapon damage, so think of 250 power as adding 10 weapon damage to your main hand. This is a lot more than a 10 damage increase on your skills!

Weapon Enchantment: While I agree that vorpal is still currently the best, TR is the class where vorpal adds one of the least increases. Take for instance a CW, they have 75% severity and vorpal adds 50, so 1.75 base and 2.25 total crit damage. This is 2.25/1.75 = 1.286 or a 28.6% damage increase on critical hits, multiply by this by crit chance to get your overall damage increase. For TR with the stacked severity from DF and stealth, they have 2.15 severity and vorpal adds .5, so 2.65/2.15 = 1.236 or a 23.6% increase on critical hits, again multiply by your crit chance to get your overall damage increase.

For DPS through a dungeon, I think we are going to see the return of singularity in mod2 since it will be able to crit and EF on tab is being nerfed as far as the AP gain, so at least I think at the start of the fights you will see singularity again. With this grouping, aoe skills will be more damage than single target. So blitz yes still, dazing yes, and for max dps for you and the group, wicked reminder. Most people don't realize wicked reminder is a small aoe and has no target cap. So while the damage may seem low, you will be hitting every mob in that singularity.
    edited December 2013
    stoxforum1 wrote: »
    This is one of the best guides I have seen for DPS builds. As for your comment above, I firmly believe that human should out dps half orc because of the last skills in the tree.

A few notes on your build on stuff I would change to maximize:

Feats: I would at least take 2 points from action advantage and put them into improved cunning, although honestly even as a hume I would be taking the points out of scoundrel training and put them into improved cunning as well. The bonus stealth helps with runs, makes you have to dodge less, and is just generally a good increase of stealth. While I understand why you would put points in for more DF damage, it is generally the bleed that makes flurry OP and this added damage does not transfer to the bleed as far as I can tell.

Boons: You say defense over power and I vote otherwise. 25 power would actually be one weapon damage, so think of 250 power as adding 10 weapon damage to your main hand. This is a lot more than a 10 damage increase on your skills!

Weapon Enchantment: While I agree that vorpal is still currently the best, TR is the class where vorpal adds one of the least increases. Take for instance a CW, they have 75% severity and vorpal adds 50, so 1.75 base and 2.25 total crit damage. This is 2.25/1.75 = 1.286 or a 28.6% damage increase on critical hits, multiply by this by crit chance to get your overall damage increase. For TR with the stacked severity from DF and stealth, they have 2.15 severity and vorpal adds .5, so 2.65/2.15 = 1.236 or a 23.6% increase on critical hits, again multiply by your crit chance to get your overall damage increase.

For DPS through a dungeon, I think we are going to see the return of singularity in mod2 since it will be able to crit and EF on tab is being nerfed as far as the AP gain, so at least I think at the start of the fights you will see singularity again. With this grouping, aoe skills will be more damage than single target. So blitz yes still, dazing yes, and for max dps for you and the group, wicked reminder. Most people don't realize wicked reminder is a small aoe and has no target cap. So while the damage may seem low, you will be hitting every mob in that singularity.

Thanks alot for your feed back and tests. Much appreciated and i'm glad you liked the build.

I will change my feat about action advantage and add something in improved cunning sneak as you mentioned. According to your tests and numbers we discussed together, it much more beneficial to add points in Improved cunning sneak instead of Action advanatge as Action advantage seems to be stacking multiplicatively with the total AP gain ( 10% out of total AP gain %).

So i suggest that if anyone running human PvE TR, to run something like that for the heroic feats:

http://nwcalc.com/tr?b=cn4:2hwcg:5m9s,13j3k3k:60000:60000:60000&h=1

And for non humans:

http://nwcalc.com/tr?b=cn4:2hwcg:5m9s,13j3k2i:60000:60000:60000&h=0

As for the power, i will have to parse the exact numbers and i will let you know.

You are more than welcome to post any logs/ tests you my do in the future regarding that matter, it would be much appreciated :).
    edited December 2013
    Me out DPSing a half orc? no way.

You will win hands down, especially that we are using similar builds .

I agree about the RP changes part, it was a bummer for me too.

well u actually have more str than me (1 more but i have more dex n cha) and the extra 3 feats go a long way in df dmg. The extra severity would just shorten the gap a bit between our vorpals. so i dont think so.

Im sort of in doubt of how to spend the rp i have since i dont have enough for the perfect (470k aprox) not counting matching i have for the radiant r8. Im definetely going up to greater, so thats 103k+38k there. then i could get the greater to pefect refining point so +310 so around 450k. but ill still need 38k+38k+103k + quite a few vorpal shards and a couple coals for that perfect. and all the marks obv.

that or just screw refining till perfect since i dont have everything yet and use those 310 rp to upgrade 6 r7 to r8... argh not sure, what would u do?

i tottaly agree with this, i personally run Wr with dazing for trash clearing as even though it wont crit as high as lashing i can basically still crit for around 10k to a ton of mobs and with the short cd actually do a couple per sing. That was actually what i wanted to test with him. I can usually get off in a sing a stealthed wr-> wob -> stealthed dazing -> Wr. Specially in cn where there is no cc inmune adds and u dont really have to stick to the beffier adds like totemists.
    I will change my feat about action advantage and add something in improved cunning sneak as you mentioned. According to your tests and numbers we discussed together, it much more beneficial to add points in Improved cunning sneak instead of Action advanatge as Action advantage seems to be stacking multiplicatively with the total AP gain ( 10% out of total AP gain %).

this is true? its not a flat +10% ap? but 10% more of what ever ur ap gain is? coz if its the later it seems utter <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • stoxforum1stoxforum1 Banned Users Posts: 265 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    this is true? its not a flat +10% ap? but 10% more of what ever ur ap gain is? coz if its the later it seems utter <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

Yes, in my test it took me 11 or 12 Impact shots before I saw a 1% AP difference between 0/5 and 5/5.
    edited December 2013
    well u actually have more str than me (1 more but i have more dex n cha) and the extra 3 feats go a long way in df dmg. The extra severity would just shorten the gap a bit between our vorpals. so i dont think so.

Im sort of in doubt of how to spend the rp i have since i dont have enough for the perfect (470k aprox) not counting matching i have for the radiant r8. Im definetely going up to greater, so thats 103k+38k there. then i could get the greater to pefect refining point so +310 so around 450k. but ill still need 38k+38k+103k + quite a few vorpal shards and a couple coals for that perfect. and all the marks obv.

that or just screw refining till perfect since i don't have everything yet and use those 310 rp to upgrade 6 r7 to r8... argh not sure, what would u do?

I would personally work my butt off to get the perfect. upgrading from rank 7 to rank 8 isn't that much compared to +10% crit severity from greater to perfect.

Unless these enchants are dark ones, and you need to upgrade them for capping your armor pen. But if your stats are capped already, then upgrading them is only a luxury hence why i would go for upgrading the vorpal.
    edited December 2013
    I finally managed to get my perfect thx to a couple good drops that paid for the remainng stuff i needed :D

and with all the citical refining i actually managed to get 3 r8s on top. Now im stuck refining the artifacts as im sort o bottlenecked with the blue marks of potency coz i even have like 3 epic ones :(
    edited December 2013
    I finally managed to get my perfect thx to a couple good drops that paid for the remainng stuff i needed :D

and with all the citical refining i actually managed to get 3 r8s on top. Now im stuck refining the artifacts as im sort o bottlenecked with the blue marks of potency coz i even have like 3 epic ones :(

Ohh nice grats. I wanna upgrade my artifact too but idk where to get the reagents... i heard they drop from lock boxes/epic dungeons/skill nodes...but idk if they only drop from epic dungeons' skill nodes..or any skill nodes from any high level zone.

Btw did you notice the change to dazing strike? i'm kindof thinking to swap it with something else..
    edited December 2013
    Ohh nice grats. I wanna upgrade my artifact too but idk where to get the reagents... i heard they drop from lock boxes/epic dungeons/skill nodes...but idk if they only drop from epic dungeons' skill nodes..or any skill nodes from any high level zone.

Not sure either heard the same. Ive actually gotten a green one from skill node in an epic dungeon some guildies tell me some dropped in pirate kings boss, but i havent been that lucky. Epic marks of power/stability/etc are fairly easy to get from the campain, but its funny those blue ones are a mistery and 15 times more expensive in the ah.
    Btw did you notice the change to dazing strike? i'm kindof thinking to swap it with something else..

no, what did they change?
    edited December 2013
    They made a delay on casting Dazing Strike. For an unknown reason lol.