Options

What a Nightmare

Comments

• Options
    methuselasmethuselas Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    rathma86 wrote: »
    I see what you did there!

I'm glad someone finally caught my horsing around. ;)
  • Options
    pizzaman30pizzaman30 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Wahhhh i didnt get a horse wahhhhhhhhhhhmmmmbulance!!!!! Wahhhhhhh
  • Options
    ashlotteashlotte Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    healhamsta wrote: »
    Oy pstyle151.

Hey, I just met you.
    And this is crazy.
    But ashlotte wants your number.
    So call him crazy.

(.-.)

*Her* crazy... Wait, I'm not crazy!
  • Options
    terrell396terrell396 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lmao that was funny
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited August 2013
    wyndhammer wrote: »
    \from atop his high horse... should he say high Nightmare?\

You nailed it, bud. Most of the whiners are those that don't invest in the game but want to play for free.

If you like the game, support it. Then you could be the proud owner of a Nightmare!

On the contrary, I've spent a lot of money supporting this game and trying to get a Nightmare and never got one.

And when I saw an exploit that could have enabled me to do so but, despite how it would have benefited ME I ignored it because I knew it wasn't good for the GAME, I didn't.

I guess the real lesson here is to NOT spend money supporting the game because eventually there will be an exploit to get what you want.
  • Options
    infestedqqinfestedqq Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    wyndhammer wrote: »
    \from atop his high horse... should he say high Nightmare?\

You nailed it, bud. Most of the whiners are those that don't invest in the game but want to play for free.

If you like the game, support it. Then you could be the proud owner of a Nightmare!

this guy ^^ :p
  • Options
    xxyoutubexxxxyoutubexx Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited August 2013
    OMG title of this thread haahaha its so sarcastic :))
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    For those wanting a good lulz. Go youtube and do a search for "Get on my horse!" I can't post a link here, as it would violate the Forum Rules. I'm sure. XD
  • Options
    thirstiusthirstius Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same here, 40+ boxes in past week, hoping for a Mystic mount or companion. Where was the drop rate then? Should have held on to the Zen and exchanged it for AD and bought one, probably one of each and had plenty of AD left, depending on what happens to the Zen Market and the supply of Mystics.

Nightmare Mounts for everyone as a big fat apology to us all. I opened 30+ boxes last night and would have waited had I known Christmas was coming early.

Show us some love Cryptic.
  • Options
    makathmakath Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The issue if they don't remove the mounts is that they said last week "last changet to get this mount, go buy keys now on sale" to drive sales up. Then not only was it not the last chance but you were 99% more likely to get a mount AFTER they were supposed to be removed. Smells like a lawsuit to me because real money was involved and it was false advertising.
    kilfir_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    on the contrary, i've spent a lot of money supporting this game and trying to get a nightmare and never got one.

And when i saw an exploit that could have enabled me to do so but, despite how it would have benefited me i ignored it because i knew it wasn't good for the game, i didn't.

i guess the real lesson here is to not spend money supporting the game because eventually there will be an exploit to get what you want.

we have a winner!
  • Options
    cyniklecynikle Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    methuselas wrote: »
    I'm glad someone finally caught my horsing around. ;)

Hay there, we wouldn't want to saddle you with a label, some people really bridle at that, don't want to rein on your parade. But then again, some people cantor wont be civil...
  • Options
    desgallantdesgallant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited August 2013
    Dude, this feels like a holiday.

The SECOND I noticed this happening, I grabbed a beer and started forum-watching.

This is better than cable!
    Code: NW-DS2NASHFD
    Name: A Long Way Away from Home
    Type: Storyline / Average Combat.
    Time: 10-15 Minutes, depending on whether you like to read or not.
  • Options
    permag02permag02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    infestedqq wrote: »
    this guy ^^ :p

This is true
    Equestrian Achievement Unlocked!
  • Options
    smittyfrankosmittyfranko Member Posts: 86
    edited August 2013
    Inferno nightmare mounts did you get before servers were brought down? I believe I got around 8 or 9 with 20 keys. :cool:
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    cynikle wrote: »
    Hay there, we wouldn't want to saddle you with a label, some people really bridle at that, don't want to rein on your parade. But then again, some people cantor wont be civil...

See this is what I meant when I said we can either let it ruin our day or have a good laugh about the whole thing. :D
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    rathma86rathma86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 80
    edited August 2013
    methuselas wrote: »
    For those wanting a good lulz. Go youtube and do a search for "Get on my horse!" I can't post a link here, as it would violate the Forum Rules. I'm sure. XD

LOL, just LOL
  • Options
    mctankypantsmctankypants Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So next week I should be able to trade a Coalescent Ward for a Horse! Win!
  • Options
    gek1956gek1956 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013

oh god please im hurting..... STOP STOP STOP .... ROFLMTD
  • Options
    edited August 2013

+1 LOLZ!

CHALLENGE!

I didn't want to go all out. ;)
  • Options
    desgallantdesgallant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited August 2013
    :cool:

This is a festive atmosphere. No better way to start of Feywild!
    Code: NW-DS2NASHFD
    Name: A Long Way Away from Home
    Type: Storyline / Average Combat.
    Time: 10-15 Minutes, depending on whether you like to read or not.
  • Options
    sunsfire2004sunsfire2004 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    yes 0 point in putting money into a game where others can just steal said money and not get bans or roll backs so sad perm ban the exploiting ppl ie every one who got mount in last 30 min gets perma ban or least delete every nightmare in last 30 min of sever time
  • Options
    pstyle151pstyle151 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you're a female feel free to pm me for my number ;) and loot for pics on mindflayer! :D
  • Options
    dank65dank65 Member Posts: 44
    edited August 2013
    imsmithy wrote: »

Many people , myself included took it for granted they would rollback so held off buying keys to take advantage of an obvious bug ( which is clearly against TOS) and now Cryptic seem to be promoting and rewarding such behavior ...

The only problem with this is Cryptic knew about this and chose to go live anyway now if this had been someting that cropped up I can see a roll back but this is on cryptic they had 6 days to fix this before they went live and they didnt so let the people keep em.

And before you say "well you must have been one of the ones who got dozens of nightmares" no not a one didnt have a chance to but I dont think people who did should be penalized for cryptics screw up....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banshee
    Bloodthristy
    Guild - <Lords of The Dead>
    LvL 60 CW-Dragon Server
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They can do a roll back. The Zen is purchased and will be in the person's account no matter what. that they purchased it and spent it within the rollback period won't matter, they'll simply re-credit the Zen to the person's account. So, you say that's not fair because now they'll have a pile of unwanted zen they only got so they could exploit a bug? LOL - and? the problem there is??? Why would Cryptic care if they stick someone who exploited a bug with a pile of Zen they don't really want because they only got it so they can exploit the bug?

Naw, they CAN and they WILL rollback the game when/if they deem it's needed.
  • Options
    mier1012mier1012 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This game (and company) thrives on micro transactions. This was done on purpose and they will continue to do things like this in the future to create sales. Learn from this and be ready to take advantage of the next "unintentional bug" that pops up in your favor. I know I will.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    yes 0 point in putting money into a game where others can just steal said money and not get bans or roll backs so sad perm ban the exploiting ppl ie every one who got mount in last 30 min gets perma ban or least delete every nightmare in last 30 min of sever time

thats a better fix then roll back. for those who made char. and other things Not exploiting.
  • Options
    soulwhispsoulwhisp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    makath wrote: »
    The issue if they don't remove the mounts is that they said last week "last changet to get this mount, go buy keys now on sale" to drive sales up. Then not only was it not the last chance but you were 99% more likely to get a mount AFTER they were supposed to be removed. Smells like a lawsuit to me because real money was involved and it was false advertising.

Want to know why i am mad? At this last weeks event i opened 220+ lockbox and no mount, i had to buy it from AH for 1 million AD. Wasted horribly lot zen and diamonds!

But now they could get it for free, and not just 1!! They got 4-100 mount each! ... This is unforgivable that they let them get away!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    rathma86 wrote: »
    LOL, just LOL

Uh huh, tell me that's not what Faerun is gonna be like for the next couple of weeks. ;)
  • Options
    eytanxeytanx Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    kantazo1 wrote: »
    I spent over $100 in keys, and got no nightmare, now I am stuck at work so your post wyndhammer is irrelevant.

Is a post about an irrelevant post twice the irrelevancy or just as irrelevant.
This discussion has been closed.