test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.3.20130529g.25

Comments

• lathiezanlllathiezanll Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    @kiadannah

For real? You sound like a 12 year old with only 1,5 hours allowed gaming time a day.
  • anzentantouanzentantou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wish u can fix the auction house bidding... seems to not be able to bid even when there is still a 1minute left on the timer :(
  • wizjulwizjul Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have the same problem!! Since we have the new patch june 27..can't take quest or go on quest the game freeze on me and I have to reload the game to get out because can't close the screen :0((( need help!!
  • konidragoskonidragos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wizjul wrote: »
    I have the same problem!! Since we have the new patch june 27..can't take quest or go on quest the game freeze on me and I have to reload the game to get out because can't close the screen :0((( need help!!

It's not just you - we have to wait for an emergency patch to fix it I guess
  • wizjulwizjul Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    itsneo wrote: »
    OK AFTER PATCH FAIL..

This is what happens when I attempt to use ANY seal vendor (in this case the unicorn/drake seal vendor)

R29QbvV.jpg

Have to spam hit escape key to get out.

same here :0((((
  • amartolos13amartolos13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have that exact same problem, except I'm just starting out at lv1! I cannot move on through the game without those dialogue options! =( Ah wellz; I'll try again later I guess...
  • joangruberjoangruber Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kiadannah wrote: »
    Quote Originally Posted by kiadannah View Post

This is the response that was written. one day i will learn how to use the forums

Just press the "Reply with Quote" button on the lower right corner of the post you wish to reply to.
    Yes I am there to play with others. I am not there to be screwed over by my team. If they do not want to play pvp to win, I will not sacrifice the points I get, experience I get charging, and suiciding for no reason, when they aren't there to take the node / support from ranged etc.
    There is no party or group in this instance, its only me trying to win for the team, even at the cost of my own points / gains from being in the pvp match. I will not be the only person on the team trying to win.

Playing with others is not the same as "winning every match". If you want to win, you make a premade group with people you can trust. You don't get to leave just because "other people are so terrible". Team effort, dude. Team effort. Besides, losing is usually pretty quick and painless. And it builds character. By quitting these matches you are leaving everyone else behind. You are the loser, who can afterwards say "I never a lost a game." I would not like playing chess or any other game with you, because you seem the kind of person who just flips the board before they lose. That's not right. I really hope you can understand this. And there should be a punishment. I'm done with this issue.
  • pilletrillarnpilletrillarn Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    aladnis wrote: »
    In the same instance, I'd say that if you cannot use proper grammar and punctuation, that you should definitely use a spellchecker before you reply to me.

See how that works?

The game is broken. Shortcuts in nearly every dungeon. Where is the challenge? PvP is ridiculously broken. Why no fix? Your healers have a "skill" that reduces heals on themselves by FORTY PERCENT!! Yes, 40% reduced heals on yourself from your own heals. Seriously? Was someone smoking crack when they thought that up?

Rogues killing anything and everything from stealth. Heck, rogues can stay in stealth and throw knives for 16k crits (watch any video on this on youtube) and that isn't broken?

Also, I think you do not understand what "Role Playing Game" means. It doesn't mean "a game works a certain way." It means that you act, talk and think in a manner consistent with the time period set forth in the game. It means playing a role. It means not running around, shouting "LOL i 4m t3h bes7! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!111!".

In conclusion, before you try to insult someone by telling them to go play another game which you obviously consider to be a child's game... sit back and reflect on the fact that you are playing a video game to begin with. A game. Children play games.

First of all: I used a spellchecker.
    Second: I don't have any formal education in the English language.
    Third: PvP has nothing to do in a RPG. Therefore I say that that is one of the broken part of the game.
    You should try to solo a rouge in the end instances if you want a challenge. Then you are going to scream for infinite stealth and 16k crits.
    In conclusion, I wasn't trying to insult someone. I was trying to express a deep feeling of frustration over all complaining in forum and in chat. And last every char i have work fine in PvE and I am not going to scream bug over the fact that I can't solo every instance.
  • remus900remus900 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I got a bug in the Chasm. In the Npc's chat windows are totally clear.
  • rodostorodosto Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Please dont patch this game anymore.

Every patch this game gets unplayable. Just dont touch anything.
  • westerndragon207westerndragon207 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is the foundry still down? i get timeout errors
  • maqdufmaqduf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Guys bug with npc missing text are gone? Or still dont repeired?
  • tyrtallowtyrtallow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The fixes are amazing. Thank you.
    You there. New to the game? Feeling overwhelmed? Maybe you think getting to end-game is impossible for a casual player like yourself, or maybe you just need to be around a community that helps each other stay sane and competitive with the latest news, current trends, random chitchat and most of all LEGIT (that is, we try to keep things fair) gameplay. If you don't mind being around quirky people and the rare occasional drama (one of our prominent TR members is apparently a mafia godfather) join nw_legit_community at http://www.nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2330542.
  • samsara2013samsara2013 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I got the no NPC chat bug too when I tried to turn in a quest with acolyte brimm. So I gave up on questing and headed to the foundry to fiddle about. Then that gave me the timeout error when I tried to open one of my quests. Today is not a good day to play NW. Bah.
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh darn people can't spawn camp the other team when 3 of their members ends up leaving. Whatever shall they do?

And for a lot of people there is a reason to stay: They're only there for the daily 4 PvP matches. Why would they want to quit out of a match and start another? Quicker to just sit it out and get it over with at that point.
  • redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok

New Bugs:

1) Left-Click does not work in 3D Edit Mode in Foundry, works fine in 2D Mode
    2) Dialogue Box empty.

HINT 1: Try releasing a Patch that fixes more than it breaks.
    HINT 2: Test patches before they go live.
    HINT 3: If this wasn't picked up in QA fire the the entire QA team from lowest pleb to senior management - they are clearly incompetent.

All The Best
    Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
    Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
  • powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Empty NPC chat windows, funny that the same bug was reported on the Test Server before this went live...

Why is no staff member reading the test server feedback???
  • dunrobardunrobar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yay it will now take 4hours instead of 2 hours to get 200 ad now! and after this new 4hr wait I will be able to buy?................that's right nothing at end game...thanks for the leadership nerf!

oh and a heads up might want to bring you game down to hotfix the txt problems of the npc's
  • orionahiorionahi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    survivorcz wrote: »
    Tomorrow? this should be patched ASAP, the game is unplayable without texts. I can't even take things from chests after completing quest....

Me Too - and my brother
  • machavenmachaven Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok
    HINT 3: If this wasn't picked up in QA fire the the entire QA team from lowest pleb to senior management - they are clearly incompetent.

I agree.. How many bad quality patches/updates before this changes? So now I can't even DD because reward chests screens are bugged along with the dialogues..... In this case, i doubt I'll even be playing until it's fixed.
  • kiadannahkiadannah Member Posts: 97
    edited June 2013
    joangruber wrote: »
    Just press the "Reply with Quote" button on the lower right corner of the post you wish to reply to.

Playing with others is not the same as "winning every match". If you want to win, you make a premade group with people you can trust. You don't get to leave just because "other people are so terrible". Team effort, dude. Team effort. Besides, losing is usually pretty quick and painless. And it builds character. By quitting these matches you are leaving everyone else behind. You are the loser, who can afterwards say "I never a lost a game." I would not like playing chess or any other game with you, because you seem the kind of person who just flips the board before they lose. That's not right. I really hope you can understand this. And there should be a punishment. I'm done with this issue.

don't put words in my mouth. I don't win every match. Ive been in groups of five that have lost. The only thing I will say, is if my party does not want to try to win, and will only try to screw each other over, they can do it to themselves. Losing also doesn't build character, don't lie to me. And yes team effort, there is no effort when your purposely getting your group screwd over. As for saying I never lost a game, as I said, don't put words in my mouth. You are an assclown sir, a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> idiot. Please grow up and learn.
    Anyway, that is for being derrogitory, lying, self-centered and more. I will treat you as you do me.
  • m4erl1nm4erl1n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    To fix the empty quest box bug you have to:

- Close the game
    - Change your keyboard layout to ENG-US
    - Open the game
    - Profit

Obviously they ****ed up hard with some "layout recognition" or something because this bug affects only people who doesn't have the standard ENG-US layout. *slow clap*
  • kiadannahkiadannah Member Posts: 97
    edited June 2013
    you have to have at least 300 points for participation. If they do not have that much, there is no point in staying.
  • pallytoostonedpallytoostoned Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well i hate to say it,but i got more bugs now that Gauntlgrym is back on,the NPC's no longer display anything in their screens now and theres no exit button to go back out of it. i had to alt and Del to get out of NPC screen and then quit game through Resource mananger. :( hope u can fix this soon. ty for the great game so far tho. :)
  • redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    m4erl1n wrote: »
    To fix the empty quest box bug you have to:

- Close the game
    - Change your keyboard layout to ENG-US
    - Open the game
    - Profit

Obviously they ****ed up hard with some "layout recognition" or something because this bug affects only people who doesn't have the standard ENG-US layout. *slow clap*

N'ah.

If i wanted to use an ENG-US Keyboard I'd buy one.

All The Best
    Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
    Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
  • marygunineveremaryguninevere Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hmmm my first post, sadly over a problem, which I assume is due to this patch - all the dialogue screens that pop up when talking to the characters (ie not accounts) are blank, as is the rest of the screen ... any simple advice to direct me to sort this, eg reinstall neverwinter, or direct me elsewhere... thanks, this game is awesome ...

Mary
  • addict2kaddict2k Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well whit this patch i got so manny dc and partch erorror really
  • rorkurorku Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    We're looking into NPC dialogue issues currently.
    All we can do is waiting
  • joangruberjoangruber Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    don't put words in my mouth. I don't win every match. Ive been in groups of five that have lost. The only thing I will say, is if my party does not want to try to win, and will only try to screw each other over, they can do it to themselves. Losing also doesn't build character, don't lie to me. And yes team effort, there is no effort when your purposely getting your group screwd over. As for saying I never lost a game, as I said, don't put words in my mouth. You are an assclown sir, a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> idiot. Please grow up and learn.
    Anyway, that is for being derrogitory, lying, self-centered and more. I will treat you as you do me.

Wow, didn't think you would go there. Leaving your team is not self-centered? Well okay then. Carry on.
  • ceryndrionceryndrion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    m4erl1n wrote: »
    because this bug affects only people who doesn't have the standard ENG-US layout. *slow clap*

That's because outside of the US, the "standard ENG-US layout" is NOT STANDARD.

<comicbookguy>Worst Patch Ever</comicbookguy>
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinions are my own, and do not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment, or Cryptic Studios
    [ Rules of Conduct - Terms - FAQ - Support Centre - Important Stuff ]
This discussion has been closed.