• xsotraspxsotrasp Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm allergic to cats. :(
  • twitch0420twitch0420 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cats are useless:p
  • nynjasquirrelnynjasquirrel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Better not stand in Enclave then, they're all over the place since Saturday.
  • fuldryfuldry Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 20
    edited May 2013
    Well thanks for the items, its a nice attention and I appreciate it.

I would have loved to get it on the toon I did create in the time that was rolled back, though...

Best regard,
    Ndanra
  • copticonecopticone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PLEASE give us back the LOST Celestial Coins! Just give me my coins, the XP boost, and you can keep the rest. A Cape and a Mask?!! SERIOUSLY??? Because you actually see evidence of a ton of Role Playing happening in the game?! Hec people dont even say "HI" and "BYE" in a group, and you're giving people costumes?!
    I don't mean to sound unappreciative. The fact that you are giving away free things is very nice. But I would rather get back what I lost than to get the free things. Everyone that was collecting celestial coins have lost all of them because of the down time.
    Check out my personal Nerf Proof T2 Thaumaturge Build.
  • powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for supporting the exploiters and shafting your customers!
    edited May 2013
    So funny to see people whining about losing stuff in an Open Beta. Lmfao people be glad they didn't wipe the servers if you can't handle the roll back you shouldn't be on anything Beta.
  • redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wasn't expecting much,

Just as well really.

I wasn't expecting much either, but stuff to fill up bag/bank spaces that are already at a premium is, frankly, insulting.

Look, we gave you a gift, now to keep it you need to buy more bag space.

Money gouging at its grubbiest.

All The Best
    Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
    Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
    edited May 2013
    twitch0420 wrote: »
    So funny to see people whining about losing stuff in an Open Beta. Lmfao people be glad they didn't wipe the servers if you can't handle the roll back you shouldn't be on anything Beta.

Dude. You can call it Black and White Beta. But when a company accepts $70 from me, I in turn expect delivery. If it was truely Beta, they wouldn't have taken money from people. it's the reason they are giving out free stuff. It's definitely not for the benefit of the free loaders, but actually those that supported the game financially. Thanks for trolling anyways.
    edited May 2013
    Just as well really.

I wasn't expecting much either, but stuff to fill up bag/bank spaces that are already at a premium is, frankly, insulting.

All The Best

Then go back to WoW or where ever you came from talking bout Cryptic money grubbing lmao that's too funny. They give you one of the best f2p MMO's ever and give you a free gift to say sorry for a bug and you whine like a child.
  • thedeadstarthedeadstar Member Posts: 201
    edited May 2013

And you didn't understand yet that "open beta" for PWE games means more or less the same like "live version" - there won't be any character wipes and in a few month the name just gets changed/open beta tag gets removed. So everything thats happening in this so called "beta" will stay like it is.
    Shinis
    Tong Lv86
    Server: Jian [DE]
  • thestoryteller01thestoryteller01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am really torn between a "hey thanks" and a "WTF?!?!"

I have stated numerous times in other threads that I had far worse than a 7-hour rollback and a weekend full of downtimes in other MMOS - and I am talking about things happening years after the final release in games with a subscription. In past times players didn't get much of an apology not to mention free items *ROFL*.

So I would have taken the items (better than free fireworks at least) with a nod and a "hey, thank you!"

BUT....times have changed, competition is getting harder and I usually get goodies just for being so kind to log in after several months of absence. AND after the way Cryptic did throw themselves into the dust in the "Token of Gratitude" News and thanked the playerbase on their knees for there unrelenting loyalty and blablabla(whatever), I would have expected better -much better. AND after the buckets of bull**** I've been feed in the ToG article, I think I deserve some additional compensation for the lunch I lost over reading it.

So in the end of the day it's probably still a "WTF" from me.

Next time I'll prefer to get nothing and in return I am not lured into reading something that sounds like the sad excuse of a guy who just got caught by his wife cheating on her (with her own sister) and tries to get away with a bunch of flowers for 99 cents.
    In case you find my grammar or spelling weird ---> native german speaker ;)
    edited May 2013
    Just as well really.

All The Best

And sorry about anything of value that you actually lost, we can't replace that. But isn't the mask wonderful? Oh sorry, upon delivery it fell and broke. So it is really half a mask. But don't say we give you cool things!
  • noniussnoniuss Member Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    Daym...that cape looks nice :P
    I really appreciate the effort devs put into fixing the exploit and making it up to community.
    It only saddens me that there are still a bunch of unappreciative whiners out there...but i guess thats just the way it is :P
    edited May 2013
    copticone wrote: »
    Dude. You can call it Black and White Beta. But when a company accepts $70 from me, I in turn expect delivery. If it was truely Beta, they wouldn't have taken money from people. it's the reason they are giving out free stuff. It's definitely not for the benefit of the free loaders, but actually those that supported the game financially. Thanks for trolling anyways.

Just because they are taking money doesn't make it a soft launch or anything other than what they say it is an Open Beta. The money we all have spent so far is going to help make the game grow and get better. Not trolling at all. If you can't take someones opinion like an adult need not be on the forums.
  • aepervius1972aepervius1972 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    It is a nice gesture. I appreciate it :p.
  • snowgriftersnowgrifter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still, the Thank You package could be a little nicer for those of us who put our $$$ where our mouth is. C'mon, a bag or two or a Zen adjustment!
    edited May 2013
    Hey trollbag, not everyone is a free loader like yourself. Many of us spent a lot of money in this game already. Instead of the garbage that spews from your mouth, you should get down on the floor and thank all those who actually paid money into this game, because without us, there wouldn't be a "Free" game.

Haha you are too funny and say I'm trolling here right you got me bud. Get up and take a look in the mirror you'll see a troll. I have paid in money as well just like the rest of you.
  • raaizeraaize Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was hoping for some stuff that may have actually been useful, like a respec token or such, instead we get cosmetic fashion items and a budget health stone.

It's a lame pack, but it is free.
  • morduumorduu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well done. Thanks.
    edited May 2013
    Just because they are taking money doesn't make it a soft launch or anything other than what they say it is an Open Beta. The money we all have spent so far is going to help make the game grow and get better. Not trolling at all. If you can't take someones opinion like an adult need not be on the forums.

I was not the one who was criticizing someone else's post for not being thankful for the "gifts". Hey if you are happy with what you got, go right ahead and enjoy it. Some of us see this more of a slap in the face. I don't want anything free. Hec they can keep the entire gift pack. Just give me back the coins I lost during downtime. Better yet, allow us to trade these gifts with those people that value this stuff. I'll gladly sell the Mask and Cape for Celestial Coins. Hec, I will sell them for 10silver! But of course they won't even have value at the trash vendor.
  • swamprobswamprob Member Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mroerr wrote: »
    Copied from http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=894471

Really? A silly cape, a broken mask, a healing rock? You guys really spent time coding this stuff instead of fixing the AH or repairing the XF nerf? A great thanks would have been fixing more errors that the game has, not taking the time to design trinkets that bind to characters who, for the most part if they're at all leveled, will never use? And not even for new characters who might be able to get some uses out of them for a few levels. I'm underwhelmed.

Shut up, Meg.
  • redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Then go back to WoW or where ever you came from talking bout Cryptic money grubbing lmao that's too funny. They give you one of the best f2p MMO's ever and give you a free gift to say sorry for a bug and you whine like a child.

Haven't played WoW since Pre-Cataclysm.

They have given us a good (potentially great) F2P MMO. I genuinely like the game, its the customer service that sucks.

LOTRO is a better game, even with its problems, and Turbines F2P Model is light-years ahead of PW.

The best way to say sorry for the bug is to fix the issues caused by it. A 7 hour rollback for an exploit that has been in use since Pre-Access doesn't fix anything.

All The Best
    Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
    Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
  • dcpoitrasdcpoitras Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yo mamma don't dance and your daddy don't rock n roll
  • sandoy15sandoy15 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you so much Neverwinter team and Perfect World for bringing us this ultimate MMORPG of the Year!

Ch33rs! :)
  • morinoxmorinox Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    obekkwae wrote: »
    I got my founders pack today, remade my toon as a Drow and now i find out that makes me ineligible for this reward pack. Disappointing to say the least. All because i supported the game too. lol. Guess i shouldn't be surprised - it is Cryptic after all.

You're not entitled to anything except the stuff you got from the founder's pack if you made it after the roll-back.

Kids these days thinks they're entitled to everything and anything... Grow up...

From Wikipedia:

Narcissism

In clinical psychology and psychiatry, an unrealistic, exaggerated, or rigidly held sense of entitlement may be considered a symptom of narcissistic personality disorder, seen in those who "because of early frustrations...arrogate to themselves the right to demand lifelong reimbursement from fate."
    "For in this modern world, the instruments of warfare are not solely for waging war. Far more importantly, they are the means for controlling peace..."

~Admiral Arleigh Burke~
    edited May 2013
    Haven't played WoW since Pre-Cataclysm.

They have given us a good (potentially great) F2P MMO. I genuinely like the game, its the customer service that sucks.

LOTRO is a better game, even with its problems, and Turbines F2P Model is light-years ahead of PW.

The best way to say sorry for the bug is to fix the issues caused by it. A 7 hour rollback for an exploit that has been in use since Pre-Access doesn't fix anything.

All The Best

I agree the 7hrs. roll back didn't fix the issue cause it's been going on since closed Beta why I was hoping for a full wipe to fix it all and start fresh but they didn't. They did say they banned some accounts and may banned more we will see I just hope they fix the problem for good weather wipe or not.

Cheers man
  • morinoxmorinox Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Accept your money? They gave you an option to spend money prior to the official launch. If you feed them money and buy their product, why shouldn't they accept it?

If you spend money on the game, then that is YOUR CHOICE. Noone's holding a gun to your head saying "Buy ZEN and spend it on the cash shop".

It IS a beta, you just have two choices. Use the cash shop, or don't use it, and wait until it's officially released.

From Wikipedia:

Narcissism

In clinical psychology and psychiatry, an unrealistic, exaggerated, or rigidly held sense of entitlement may be considered a symptom of narcissistic personality disorder, seen in those who "because of early frustrations...arrogate to themselves the right to demand lifelong reimbursement from fate."
    That pretty much covers 80% of everyone posting on these forums...
    "For in this modern world, the instruments of warfare are not solely for waging war. Far more importantly, they are the means for controlling peace..."

~Admiral Arleigh Burke~
    edited May 2013
    morinox wrote: »
    Accept your money? They gave you an option to spend money prior to the official launch. If you feed them money and buy their product, why shouldn't they accept it?

If you spend money on the game, then that is YOUR CHOICE. Noone's holding a gun to your head saying "Buy ZEN and spend it on the cash shop".

It IS a beta, you just have two choices. Use the cash shop, or don't use it, and wait until it's officially released.

From Wikipedia:

Narcissism

That pretty much covers 80% of everyone posting on these forums...

Much Props!!!
  • ribbitfrogribbitfrog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, I don't get this "token" because I decided to redo a character cause I didn't enjoy the race I picked, the old one was made before the 19th and I decided last night to re-roll with a different race. So I don't get anything? Great. Oh well.